30. 𝘭𝘦𝘵 '𝘴 𝘵𝘳𝘺 𝘢𝘨𝘢𝘪𝘯

[ Y/n ]

God it feels so good to be competing again. I stumbled out of my double toe loop and tried to recover.

I fell and there were gasps all around. I quickly got up and smiled, continuing the program.

Did I just fall on one of the easiest jumps I know?

I finished my program and prayed my technique and presentation were good enough to bring my scores up.

I got off the ice and Mabel grabbed me. "Are you ok? Did you hit your head?"

I nodded a no and walked over to the kiss and cry booth. She came and sat down next to me, grabbing my hand. "So Boris is in a wheelchair how long?" She asked.

"6 to 12 weeks." I muttered distractedly.

"Y/n... Darling please do not be too hard on yourself-"

"If what?" I looked over at her and she rubbed my hand.

"If you do not win."

"I always win, Mabel."

"Y/n L/n, final score... 63.2. Second place."

I stood up and looked over to see if any other girls were left. Even though I knew I was the last skater. I refused to believe it.

"Second?" I laughed, looking back at Mabel.

"I popped one jump."

"Y/n... Your skating is not as clean as you may thing anymore..."

I stood up and walked away, rushing back to my dressing room. I shut the door and sat down, untying my skates. I threw them and it hit the door just as it opened.

I stood up and Boris pushed the door.

"I am so stupid in this chair."

I walked over and opened the door more for him.

Boris came in and I shut the door. He passed me some flowers and I took them. I sat down and Boris came over. He slowly moved himself next to me and I looked away from him.

"You can cry." He whispered.

I nodded and put my head on his shoulder, crying quietly. Boris rubbed my hair and gave me a kiss.

Boris means so much to me right now.

Even though I feel like... I've lost myself, I still have him.

This stupid injury is making me so worried about him.

Boris lifted my chin and I looked up at him.

"You are still prettiest skater on world to me."

. . .

I threw the medal into the closet and collapsed into bed with Boris. He lifted his shirt and looked at the staples.

"I think this is cool." He looked over at me and I shook my head.

"It's gross."

"I will have big scar."

"That'll be hot." I hugged him and Boris kissed my neck.

"Only few weeks until sex."

"Can't wait."

. . .

Boris finished the last of his schoolwork and groaned loudly. "All done?"

He nodded and put it into the folder.

"Now finally, summer." He sighed.

"Good job, Boris."

He sat up and groaned again.

"My ass and back hurt, detka. I am tired of sitting always."

"Just a little longer Boris."

Boris lifted his shirt and poked at the staples. "I think this is healed. Come look."

I walked over and looked at the cut. It definitely had healed more. "You're right. See? If you hadn't ripped it six times it could've been healed by now."

Boris hummed and shook his head.

I nodded and he shook his head again.

"Whatever you say Boris bear."