24. 𝘪 𝘧𝘶𝘤𝘬𝘦𝘥 𝘶𝘱

Guys this date and time thing that I put here is fucking inconvenient as hell so I'm not gonna do that anymore

[ Narrator ]

Y/n got on the ice and Ezra turned to her. He smiled and came over. "What is it?" She asked, knowing Boris's eyes were on her.

She didn't want to be here. To do this.

"Well... It's Just you know... We haven't known each other long but-"

"No. No, no, no- No I have a boyfriend. No."

Y/n started skating off and Ezra skated in front of her, grabbing her face and kissing her. Y/n shoved him off and covered her mouth.

"WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU?!"

Ezra was humiliated. He stared at Y/n and studied the look of disgust and anger on her face.

He ran off the ice and was sprinting to the locker room when a figure grabbed him. Ezra screamed and Boris hit him in the jaw.

Ezra lost consciousness for a moment before coming back and trying to fight Boris who was beating him as hard as he could.

Y/n came off the ice screaming at Boris to stop.

Everyone was heated and suddenly Boris stopped. Ezra panted and opened his eyes. Y/n screamed and ran over, grabbing Boris.

He sat down and Ezra scooted back away from him. He looked down and gasped at the blood on his blade. "Fuck! Fuck! Fuck, oh fuck!"

Ezra got up and stumbled away while Y/n screamed at him to call an ambulance.

Ezra had kicked Boris in the stomach with his blade and done... Significant damage. Y/n held Boris and reached into his pockets for his phone.

She pulled it out and dialed 911 while holding the large cut on his stomach.

"Boris? Boris? Hey, hey Boris please-"

He grabbed her hand and she started talking to the operator.

Boris didn't want her to know he was leaving. He could feel it. He was stupid. Fighting a guy with the equivalent of knives on his feet?

He kissed Y/n's hand and nodded as she talked even though he couldn't understand a word she was saying.

She knew she couldn't get him out of there. She needed to keep pressure on the wound.

Y/n was so distraught. She didn't know how to explain it. Just screaming and begging for help. The feeling of his warm blood spilling onto her hands made her sick.

He was getting paler and paler, his eyes staying closed for longer periods at a time each time he would blink.

Eventually, the ambulance came and started to treat him there. Y/n sat against the wall with her knees to her chest. It was scary. Was this what it was like for Boris when she fell?

They carried Boris out and Y/n followed behind them. She answered all the questions they asked and froze when they told her she couldn't accompany him.

She didn't have time to argue so she got in her car and shoved the keys in the ignition. She looked down and realized she was still in her skates. Her bag was still inside and her blades were indefinitely ruined.

She unlaced them as quickly as she could and threw them in the passengers seat. She sped off behind the ambulance and wiped her tears off of her cheeks.

. . .

Boris had come out of surgery and Y/n sat next to the bed with him. She held his hand and watched as his mouth twitched every so often.

The door opened and Theo came into the room.

Y/n looked over and he stared at Boris then her. "What did you do?" He whispered.

"Me?!"

"Yes you! You're- You're the problem Y/n! You're always his problem! Any time he's upset... It's always you! It's always been you Y/n! Do you care about him?! Do you really?! This isn't love! You're hurting him! That's all you do!"

Y/n shut her mouth and stared at him in shock. Theo closed his eyes and pushed his glasses up his nose. "Just give me a minute with him."

Y/n got up and left the room she stood outside and leaned her head against the wall.

Is this really her fault?