What A Small World - Julie an...

بواسطة MadAsCatsInHats

Julies friend, Olivia, moves back to Hollywood after living in England for 2 years. But what happens when she... المزيد

Olivia
Chapter 1 - The Return
Chapter 2 - The Understanding
Chapter 3 - The Story
Chapter 4 - The Redhead
Chapter 5 - The Accident
Chapter 6 - The Confession
Chapter 7 - The Song
Chapter 8 - The Big Brothers
Chapter 9 - The Dream
Chapter 10 - The Performance
Chapter 11 - The Roof Top
Chapter 12 - The Birthday
Chapter 13 - The Deals
Chapter 14 - The Start
Chapter 15 - The Writing
Chapter 16 - The Friend
Chapter 17 - The Kiss
Chapter 18 - The Flashback
Chapter 19 - The Realisation
Chapter 20 - The Heart to Heart
Chapter 21 - The Connection
Chapter 22 - The Surprise
Chapter 23 - The Offer
Chapter 24 - The Mum
Chapter 26 - The Disappointment 2.0
Chapter 27 - The Anger
Chapter 28 - The Fall Out
Chapter 29 - The Second Chance
Chapter 30 - The Feeling
Chapter 31 - The Calm
Chapter 32 - The Glow
Chapter 33 - The Girlfriend
Chapter 34 - The Day Of
Chapter 35 - The Night Of
Chapter 36- The Final

Chapter 25 - The Disappointment

1.7K 40 32
بواسطة MadAsCatsInHats

Songs in this chapter - 

- Lighthouse - Tenille Townes 

"William, we need to intervene. Those boy have a bigger hold over her than I expected." He said pacing up and down the stage drinking from a delicate tea cup and saucer.

"What are you going to do?" Willie said as he watched him from a seat at one of the tables, he didn't like this. He needed to chose, he couldn't keep betraying them but he knew if he didn't Caleb would give him a stamp. 

"Oh no no, what are you going to do." He said sending a devilish smile over to the long hair skate boarder. 

The week had past quickly, to quickly for her liking. She felt like she hadn't had enough time to practice, or get it perfect.

She also hadn't heard anything from Caleb since the week before, she hoped that maybe he just knew she was going to say no and just decided to leave her alone but that seemed to easy to her, but she had no way of getting hold of him. 

"So dads going to drive us straight there after school." Her and Julie had met before school in the studio just to make sure everyone knew what was going on, even thought they had told the boys the night before. Julie didn't trust their time management skills.

The boys were all sat on the couch staring at the girls stood on the other side of the coffee table. 

"Julie we know it's ok, Liv's audition is at 4 we'll be there." Luke sat with his feet up on the table far too calm for the red heads liking, she wanted to be that calm, she'd kill to be that calm. 

She hadn't said a word since they walked in. She was playing with the handle of her guitar case and rocking back and forth on her heels. She was nerves, she had no idea how she was meant to get thought a day at school in this state. 

She refused to have another panic attack, refused. She'd spent the night before with Alex making sure she was ok and had every trick in the book to keep her calm.

"Olivia?" The sound of Reggies voice so close to her startled her. 

She hadn't been paying attention to what any of them had been saying and hadn't noticed at all that he was now standing in front of her, staring down at her. 

"You are going to do amazing ok? They will love you and we'll all be there for you." He said turning around looking at the two boys still sat who were nodding their heads at her smiling. 

She smiled at them both and took one of Reggies hands in her own. "I know, it's just I want to make them proud." She said quietly so only he could hear her. 

"And you will, don't worry." He pulled at her hand and lead her out into the garden away from the others.

"What ever was going on the other day are you ok now?" He asked resting his forehead on hers, taking a deep breathe, breathing her in. She smelt sweet as always and like what he thought sunshine would smell like if that was a thing. 

He hadn't pushed her to find out what it was about last week, he knew if she wanted to tell him she would and he didn't want to up set her or annoy her if it wasn't something she was ready to share.

"Yeah I'm good, I'll be even better in a minute." She said sending him a cocky smile, putting her guitar case on the floor and closing the gap between them. 

She pulled him closing putting her hands around his neck deepening the kiss. She couldn't lose this, she wouldn't. 

This was what people wrote about she thought, when people wrote about love in books, this was the feeling they were talking about. This was what love felt like and she was scared to admit it. 

He slipped his hands around her waist pulling her to him. He'd never get used to the feeling of her lips on his. The electric feeling that ran though him was almost like he was alive again.

He never thought he'd know this feeling, it was new and not something he'd ever felt before. Other than the boys he thought and still it was different from that too. He knew what it was but he didn't want to admit it, not just yet. 

"Get a room you two." Alex said as the rest of them came out of the studio. "There are children present" He said gesturing to Julie stood next to him. 

"I'm the same age as her." The red head said laughing at him picking her case up from next to her, going to move away from Reggie but he grabbed her hand before she could, kissing her forehead before she could leave.

"We better go to school Liv." Julie said walking towards the gate and Olivia followed, gaining a pout for Reggie. Julie turned to look at the boys one more time before leaving. "Remember 4, The Rodeo, for the love of all things holy please be there." She pointed a finger at each of them.

They all saluted at her before she opened the gate and walked towards the car. 

Olivia looked at them one last time before following after Julie. 

They started to walked back into the studio, Reggie turned round one more time catching her eye, they smiled at each other one last time before she was gone. 

3:30pm Friday - Olivia's Events

The final bell rang and Olivia rushed out of her english class back to her locker, paying no attention to anyone around her, making her way though the crowds of people.  

She throw all her books into her bag and took her guitar case out. She was waiting for Julie leaning against her locket. 

"Ready?" Julie said as she walked up to her a big smile on her face. The red head thought she might be just as excited as her. 

"I'm ready to throw up in your dads car." Julie laughed at her and linked her arm in hers as they walked out the door and into Ray's car. 

They got there and she checked in with the guy at the front door. People were really meant to stay and watch as it was an audition for the show case, but as Olivia was only 16 and Lisa seemed to like her, Ray and Julie could stay. 

She was ushered into a room in the back to get ready. There were like 5 other people in there already who looked up her and gave her a funny look as she sat down and got her guitar out, making sure it was alright. 

She looked around at the other people. Everyone else was at least 10 years old than her if not more and they looking like they had so much more experience than her. 

She was starting to get nervous. Her palms were getting sweaty as one of the mans name was called and he went to the stage. She wiped her hands down her jeans again. 

Her breathing was getting short and she tried to remember all the things Alex taught her to stay calm. All the things he said he used to do before going on stage.

A text and her phone buzzing brought her out of her own thoughts. It was from Julie asking if the boys were with her. 

The pounding coming from her heart only got louder, she thought that the other people in the room must be able to hear it too. 

If they weren't with Julie and they were with her, were where they? No don't panic yet Olivia maybe they're just running late it's only, she checked the time on her phone 3:50. They still had 10 minutes she thought. 

She was worried, honestly what kinda trouble could 3 ghost boys get into?

Those 10 minute went by far too fast and now she was in the room on her own. It was quiet making her nervous so much worse. She'd had to ask Lisa if she could be the last one to try and wait for the boys but they still weren't there and now she had no chose. 

A young man came to the door. "Olivia River? You're the last one day, you ready?" He asked looking at her with a little worry in his eyes, he must be able to tell I've never done this before she thought as she got up and made her way to the stage. 

She stood in front of a mic stand, lifting her strap over her head, positioning her guitar in front of her, her hands shaking.  

As she looked over the bar were the people would normally be she spotted Lisa and a couple of other important people sat at a table near the stage and Julie, Ray and now Sarah sat at a table near the back.

But still no boys.

"Hey Olivia, it's nice to see you again, when ever you're ready you can start, we just want to see what you've got. Ok?" Lisa send her a warm smile and she nodded at her. 

She could feel her throat go dry as she looked at Julie who looked just as confused as her. But she couldn't stool any longer. 

She started strumming on her guitar trying to forget about the people around her, forget about everything and let the music take over.

Dare me to move, and I'll show you I can

When your sail goes down, I'll be your second wind

There on your sleeve, when your heart's wearing thin

I'll be there sure as the tide rolls in

Yeah, feeling the weight of the world spin around you

Just let it spin

Her hands were sweating and her breathing was quick. She knew she needed to calm herself down soon or she'd throw this whole thing. Julie could see it on her face, she was panicking and she wished there was something she could do for her, but there wasn't she just had to hope she could calm herself down. 

 When you go the distance, I'll be the extra mile

Oh, oh-oh, oh-oh, oh, oh-oh, oh-oh

When you're at the almost, I'll be the finish line

Oh, oh-oh, oh-oh, oh, oh-oh, oh-oh

I'll be your lighthouse, lighthouse

She'd almost forgot her own words as the chores came to an end. She was chocking this whole audition. Without the boys there for her to just see she couldn't do it. Her hands were shaking and she just wanted this to be over. 

You gotta be lost if you wanna be found

Well, there's nothing wrong taking the long way around

The sun, it can fade, but it never burns out

Sometimes we all chase those paper towns

Yeah, feeling the weight of the heart inside you

It's who you are

Sarah just wanted to run and scope her niece up and never let go. She could see the panic on Olivias face and she couldn't understand why, she'd been practicing all week. All she knew was that it defiantly had something to do with those boys in Julies band. Julie had anger written all over her face, anger you only got when you were pissed at boys. 

When you go the distance, I'll be the extra mile

Oh, oh-oh, oh-oh, oh, oh-oh, oh-oh

When you're at the almost, I'll be the finish line

Oh, oh-oh, oh-oh, oh, oh-oh, oh-oh

I'll be your candle there in the attic dark

The back porch glow from the moon and stars

I'll be the firefly in a mason jar

I'll be a light for you wherever you are

She was getting frustrated with herself, the chords had vanished from her head and she was wishing this whole thing over. She wanted to run off that stage and never look back. She wanted to never pick up her guitar again. She wished she'd never met those boys in that moment, why weren't they there, they had promised she thought as a tear fell down her face. 

When you go the distance, I'll be the extra mile

Oh, oh-oh, oh-oh, oh, oh-oh, oh-oh

When you're at the almost, I'll be the finish line

Oh, oh-oh, oh-oh, oh, oh-oh, oh-oh

I'll be your lighthouse, lighthouse

I'll be your lighthouseI'll be your lighthouse

Lighthouse, lighthouse

I'll be your lighthouse

I'll be your lighthouse, lighthouse

Feeling the weight of the heart inside you

As the song finished she ran off the stage not bothering to look back. 

5 minutes later she was back out on the street with Sarah and Julie as they waited for Ray to get the car. 

Tears falling down her face at the humiliation she felt. She'd let them down.

Sarah had her in a tight hug. "Honey it honestly wasn't that bad, just wait to hear from them." Sarah saw Rays car pull up. "I'll give you guys 2 minutes ok." She said kissing the top of her head and walking to the car. 

Just as she started to walk away and before either of them could say anything both the girls heard an all to familiar poof noise behind them. 

"Liv! Please give us a min." Luke started to say as she turned around to see them. But she couldn't hear it not right now. 

"Don't!" Was all she said as she walked away from them towards the car. Reggie went to reach out and grad her wrist to try and explain but his hand went right thought her and he looked at his own hand in confusion. 

He looked at the boys and Julie as worry crossed all their faces. 

------- Author Note - Hey guys! this was a super long chapter and sorry it took so long, hope you all liked it. 

- As always thank you so much for reading really means the actual world to me, I feel far to attached to Olivia now 😂 Thank you so much again, please leave me a comment or vote and let me know what you think 🥰

واصل القراءة

ستعجبك أيضاً

234K 4.9K 24
|| highest ranking - #1 in musical || 🎤 " so get up, get out relight that spark. you know the rest by heart " 🎤 [start 9/14/20] rankings as of 9/19...
17.3K 500 26
"listen to these lyrics, Julie. Listen to what you wrote." ----------------------------------- Julie, Luke, Reggie, Alex, and Flynn, have all been fr...
34.4K 970 12
~𝓪𝓵𝓵 𝓲 𝔀𝓪𝓷𝓽 𝓲𝓼 𝓵𝓸𝓿𝓮 𝓽𝓱𝓪𝓽 𝓵𝓪𝓼𝓽𝓼 𝓲𝓼 𝓪𝓵𝓵 𝓲 𝔀𝓪𝓷𝓽 𝓽𝓸𝓸 𝓶𝓾𝓬𝓱 𝓽𝓸 𝓪𝓼𝓴 𝓲𝓼 𝓲𝓽 𝓼𝓸𝓶𝓮𝓽𝓱𝓲𝓷𝓰 𝔀𝓻𝓸𝓷𝓰 𝔀�...
188K 3.5K 29
Have you ever been in love with someone? Imagine you find a ghost band with your little sister Julie and are instantly attracted to a dark haired boy...