||š’«š’¾š‘’š’øš‘’š“ˆ š‘œš’» š’«š’¶š“‡š’øļæ½...

By hunkyhairdontcaree

š•Žš•™š•  š•Øš•šš•š• š•“š•– 'š•„š•™š•– š• š•Ÿš•–'? š•€š•„'š•¤ š•’š•š• š•’ š•žš•Ŗš•¤š•„š•–š•£š•Ŗ š•Øš•™š• 'š•¤ š• š•Ÿ š•„š•™š•–š•šš•£ š•š•šš•¤š•„š•¤... More

1: Match Lists-Sophie
2: Match Lists-Biana
3: Match Lists-Dex
4: The Sleepover PT 1-Sophie
5: The Sleepover PT 2-Sophie
A/N
6: Moonlight Magic-Keefe
Who Do You Ship?
7: Game Time!-Linh
8: Under The Stars PT 1-Keefe
9: Under the Stars PT 2-Keefe
10: Going Undercover-Sophie
11: Dorm Rooms and Fast Foods-Sophie
12: The Donut Shop-Sophie
Your OC's!
13: Ice Cream and Ferris Wheels-Keefe
15: Love For The Fandoms-Sophie
16: Lavender Dresses and Boy-Crazy Messes-Tam/Biana
17: Game Plan-Biana
18: The Battle-Dex
19: Havenfield and Alicorns-Marella
20: Winnowing WHAT?-Linh
21: Winnowing WHAT? PT 2-Fitz
22: Girl's Winnowing Galas-Sophie
23: Boy's Winnowing Galas-Fitz
24: Another Sleepover-Narrator
AFTERWARD
Extras!!!

14: Code Red In Many Ways-Fitz

1.1K 16 21
By hunkyhairdontcaree

     Fitz watched from close by them leaning in to each other, full of love. He couldn't help it, he was jealous. He said to Sophie that he wouldn't be, but he really couldn't help it. So, his body willed him to move forward and he opened his mouth, saying, "Aren't you a fun couple."

     "Again?" Keefe responded.

     "What? I'm not allowed to walk around an area?"

     "You're allowed to be here, you're just not very welcome right now." Keefe said a little snappy.

     "That's not a very nice thing to say to your best friend," Fitz pouted.

     "What he meant was, it's just awkward with you here." Sophie piped in.

     Doesn't help, Fitz thought. But his reply was cut off by Tam and Biana racing over to them, hand in hand. Fitz didn't like the way that was looking, but he decided to push it aside for now, and ask the more obvious question, "What's going on?"

     Sophie and Keefe nodded at his comment, agreeing. "Forkle...here...called code red...meeting..." Tam panted.

   Sophie, Keefe, and Fitz's jaws all dropped. Fitz was the first to recover. "Code red? But...but he said he'd only call that for a real emergency."

"Well, I don't know much so don't ask me, Biana and I heard the news from Linh, Dex, Wylie, and Marella, and they told us to pass the message along to you."

"There's no time to talk about this, we have to go!" Biana piped in.

So they all rushed to a place wheee they couldn't be seen, and leaped back to their dorms.

"We're here!" Sophie called as she rushed into the boys' dorm, Fitz and everyone else following close behind.

"Please sit down, we all need to talk." Mr Forkle gestured to the living room, where Marella, Dex, Linh, and Wylie were all sitting anxiously.

"I'm afraid the Neverseen has found us already," Mr. Forkle began. "They have somehow pinpointed our location, and though they do not know our exact location, they are very close to find us."

"How is that possible? You said we it could take weeks for them to find us!" Linh exclaimed.

"I do not know, I received this information from Squall, she could not provide anything besides that."

Dex raised his eyebrows at the mention of his mother. "What's our plan, then?"

"I'm afraid, Mr. Dizznee, that I have yet to figure that out."

Suddenly there was a ringing coming from Mr. Forkle's pocket. "Excuse me," he said as he answered his Imparter.

Fitz sat there, on his place on a couch, drumming his fingers on his leg, waiting. He may or may not have been planning a game plan. Fitz assumed that the Neverseen would be near their storage area, most likely guarding it, knowing that him and the rest of the Black Swan would soon be arriving there to rob them of whatever they were doing and to take everything.

"I'm back," Mr. Forkle said, bringing Fitz back from his thoughts. "Squall just contacted me, we have more information. The Neverseen are currently at their main storage."

Yes! Fitz thought as he pumped his fist. "Mr. Vacker, what is it?"

"Oh, well you see, when you were gone I was thinking of a game plan, and I was happy because I assumed that the Neverseen would be at their main storage point, and I was correct."

"Ah. What exactly is your 'game plan'?"

"I was thinking, we could distract the Neverseen and lead them away from their storage area, split up our group and travels ourselves in a different area near a hideout or a different storage and make them think that they got the wrong target and that we have a different goal. Then, with them gone, we can easily sneak into their area and collect what we need while destroying other things."

"That is pretty well thought out for someone who had less than a minute of thinking time. But I like where you're headed. Of course there will be more details we will need to think of, I will talk with the Collective and get back with you on this."

"Mr. Forkle, how will we be able to stay hidden from the Neverseen? How will we make sure they do not find our exact location?" Marella asked.

"You are all on lockdown until we figure out our plan. No one leaves this building, you hear?"

Everyone murmured a yes. "That means stay on top of your school and go to your classes like the normal human beings you aren't."

And with that Mr. Forkle raised his pathfinder up to the light, and disappeared. "So..." Wylie started, "What do we do? It is a Friday night, we don't exactly have any school to go to."

"We have homework though," Linh piped in.

Marella groaned. "I thought getting away from Foxfire and all that would limit our school time and we would just have some fun."

"Marella, the Black Swan doesn't exactly have 'fun' in their vocabulary," Keefe responded.

Biana laughed. "True that. And honestly, why not play a game or two before we get into homework?"

"I agree, school is boring," Tam commented.

One by one everyone agreed, and they decided to all play a few rounds of Truth or Dare.

"Fitz, Truth or Dare?" Marella asked.

He was the first one up. "Let's see, Truth."

"Your question is: Have you ever been afraid of someone?"

"Yes. Do I have to say who?"

"Why not?" Marella responded.

"Alright, um...sometimes Biana, honestly, she's a little too protective of her personal items...just ask Alv-nevermind."

"Okay..."

Fitz sighed. "Tam, Truth or Dare?"

"Truth."

"Alright, I want to know: we're you or were you not holding Biana's hand when you care running to us?"

"I was," Tam said quietly.

"Ooooooh," everyone said sillily.

"Linh, Truth or Dare?"

"Oh dear brother, I know you too well, you won't give me anything bad, Dare."

"Tsk, tsk, tsk, you are wrong! I dare you to tell Wylie who your #1 was. Oh, and let's not ale the same mistake twice, you have to say this one audibly."

"Um..." Linh turned to Wylie. "You were my #1."

He blushed. Fitz had never seen him do that before. "You were mine too."

This was getting very lovey-dovey. "You know," Sophie said as she yawned, "it's getting late, maybe we should just go back to our dorms and get some rest."

Everyone agreed, and as Fitz got cozied up in his bed he wondered: What will happen tomorrow?

Thanks for reading! Hope you liked this chapter, I am hoping that there will be another chapter coming out tomorrow, I already have plans for it and I am working on it.

Word count: 1129

~*~HunkyHairDontCare~*~

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

361K 4.7K 36
A kotlc fan fiction taking place right after Legacy. Caution: CONTAINS A LOT OF SOKEEFE FLUFF! (Completed)
3.1K 63 11
!DISCONTINUED! :( a sad (ish) sokeefe story with angst and that crap idk Comments are very much appreciated!
228K 1.8K 37
Shannon Messanger has done a great job with her kotlc series and this is just another story about these charactors! prepare yourself for lots of soke...
9.6K 166 20
šŠšžšžšŸšž - š­š”šž š­ššš„š„ š”ššš§šš¬šØš¦šž š š®š² š°š¢š­š” š­š”šž ššš«š­šŸš®š„š„š² š¬š­š²š„šžš š”ššš¢š«, š¢šœšž š›š„š®šž šžš²šžš¬, ššš§š š­š”šž...