insecurities

By temari53

Bonnie just moved to the suburbs after living in a small town for most of her life due to events that happene... More

Bonnie Hart
Job offer
his life
Home Alone
Chemistry Project
Saturday Night
PROJECT
Tell me
Touch.
Invitation
Ride Out
His Day
Kris
GAME TIME
Lesson
Request
Family
Date
Heat
School Dance.
I Need You
I Don't Care
Just Us Two
Two Weeks
I...
I'm Right Here
Time Alone
Her Day
New Beginning
Moving On
Back
Reaching Out
Business Party
Work
Skyline Project
Dress Fitting
Story For The Press
The Launch
A Moment
Weeks Apart
Turn Out
Investor's Gathering
Adrenaline
Can't
Netherlands
I'll Be Back...
My Love
Visit
Plan
As I Wait
(Insecurities Book 2)

Bonding

11 2 0
By temari53

Bonnie's POV

After a whole seven days of worrying about Ian and how he hadn't called me, I had been stressed and crying every after two hours. I couldn't afford to lose him after I had attached myself to him so much.

While I was busy dwelling in my despair, i heard a door knock. "Coming..." I opened my bedroom door to find one of the guards... Roderick, I think...staring down at me.

"You have a guest downstairs, Miss." he said in a deep husky voice.

"Who?"

He lifted and dropped his broad shoulders quickly, "I just got recently hired, Miss...I don't know who she is."

I furrowed my eyebrows trying to figure out who it was but I came out empty-handed, "She?" I wore a jacket over Ian's black oversized shirt that I had on then rushed downstairs to find a dark blonde haired lady with blue eyes and she wore a huge smile on her face.

"Forgive my late arrival... I had some things I had to take care of..." she said as she walked up to me.

"Mrs Clarke?"

"Ohhw, please... Call me Elizabeth or mom or something like that. You've earned it." she pulled me into a warm hug and held my hands in hers. "I haven't seen you in seven years and you look amazing as ever."

I blushed, "Thank you... Nothing changed much actually."

"No change is good... You know my son is a sucker for those curves." she joked... Or at least I thought she was. But we laughed it off and I led her to the living room where we sat then one of the helpers brought us some coffee and cookies.

"So, Ian called me and asked me to come here so we could get to know each other... Because well, as I'm sure you know that back then me and him had some sort of feud but we talked it out and now we are good."she paused to give me a smile and I returned it." And he told me that he left rather... Abruptly and you weren't so happy about it. He sounded really worried about you. "

I pursed my lips then sighed," I'm feeling much better now. "

" Bonnie, I'm a mother...I can tell that you were crying and you're wearing his t-shirt. I just decided to make you laugh than to dwell on how worried you are."

My eyes remained on the floor as I faked a smile trying to avoid crying all over again.

" Relax... I'm his mother and I'm telling you that he'll be fine. Don't worry your pretty little head." she smiled and patted my back." Now, go get changed. We're going to the beach."

"Uhhm... I don't do bikinis."

She placed her cup on the coffee table and pulled me up. "Good thing I bought you one. Ian, told me you don't like bikinis so... I got you some sexy swimsuits."

"Sexy?" I asked as I followed her up to her bedroom where her bags were. She pulled out a black swimsuit with a lot of straps and she held it up for me to see. "I like it... And the color is perfect."

"Good!" she smiled and hung it on the chair. "Now... Look at this one. Sexy, isn't it?" she held up a green one with the least amount of fabric to cover up my breasts and the ass part was a thong... I thought of all the things Ian would do if he saw me in it and a laugh escaped my lips. "I knew you'd like it!" Elizabeth exclaimed.

"I'm sure your son would be delighted to see me wearing it." I joked and she chuckled.

"Very... I'm glad you two found a way back together again. You two are perfect together and you always bring out the best in him." she complimented as she cupped my cheeks.

"I'm glad he came back for me."

She smiled and gave me the black swimsuit... "Now, let's get ready. Meet me downstairs in twenty minutes."

I got dressed then just stared at my reflection in the mirror and just reminisced about all the sweet things Ian would tell me to make me feel a lot better about myself. I couldn't help but to get hard when thinking about his touch and I slid my kimono on quickly before I got any more sexually frustrated. I wasn't quite sure why but I was feeling a lot more sexually active ever since I gave in to Ian's temptations when he got back. It was everytime we had sex, i just wanted him even more than the last time. He was addictive in every way and I missed the deep conversations we'd have at night just staring at and stupidly blushing at each other.

I took a deep breath and decided to enjoy my time with Ian's mother while it lasted . I went downstairs and found her in a blue swimsuit and a white beach towel hanging on the top of her brown beach bag.

It was a nine minute walk to the beach with three guards following us and as soon as we got there, she instantly dropped the bag then pulled me to the cold water.

"I don't do deep waters so, we should probably remain on the shallow side." I suggested and she gave me a 'pfft' then left me behind to go deeper into the water until it was just above her waist .

"C'mon, Bonnie..." she paused to throw ber hands up in the air. "... Trust me. I promise that we won't go deeper than this."

I pursed my lips then finally I gave in and followed her.

"You know... When Ian was in high school I noticed that he had a thing for girls that liked skimpy clothing and were noticeably 'inappropriate' but you were the first one that I actually approved of." she took my hands trying to make sure that I felt safe.

" Uhhm..."

"Elizabeth." she chuckled.

"Yeah. Uhhm, do you mind telling me about Ian's brother...? Not to be nosey or anything but he always talks about him then the conversation suddenly dies out. I really get worried when he doesn't talk about something."

"Ohhhw... My beautiful son, Ben." she sighed with a smile on her face that quit faded. " Being quadriplegic had to be the hardest thing ever... Besides me and having my emotional breakdowns, I really loved Ben. He used to be so close to Ian and they'd talk hours on end about every activity Ben couldn't do then Ian would take it upon himself to do it... Then tell Ben about the thrill of it all. Basketball was Ben's favorite sport to watch. He had the height requirement but just not the means to." she chuckled trying to hold down the tears that were already piled up in her eyes.

" We don't have to talk about it, if it pains you..."

She cut me off and motioned her arms above the high water to pull me closer, since our hands hands had loosened a bit." It's okay...I just really found the relationship between them admirable and Ian's a really amazing kid, honestly." she kissed her teeth before continuing. "Ian got home from school really early one time and went straight to Ben's room just to find him dead while I was busy having sex with the neighbor."

My jaw dropped at that because Ian told me that his mother sent Ben to the hospital while he was the one that found his own brother dead.

" I've never felt so disgusted and disappointed in myself like that before. And it still haunts me. Ever since Ian's father died... I vowed to raise Ian the best way that I knew how. I can't lose a second son."

"And you won't... You will never ever lose Ian and I know that for sure." I pulled her into a hug grazed my fingers against her long hair strands gently.

When we got back to the house, it was already a bit dark. I took a bath and as I got out of the tub... I heard my phone ringing from the bedroom and I rushed to pick it up.

"Ian?" I scoffed with a smile on my face.

He took a long breath before speaking, "Bonnie, are you okay?"

"Yeah... I'm enjoying the company that you called in for me."

"Wha... What are you doing now?" he whispered with his voice cracking at the beginning.

"Something is wrong... What happened?"

He cleared his throat then winced lowly, "Nothi..."

I cut him off, "And don't you tell me that nothing is wrong. Ian, I know something is up."

"Fine..." he sighed, "I got shot... Twice." he winced in pain again.

"Ian!"

"I was caught up in a crossfire... It's not a big deal because we got it under control."

"Yeah, no... I get it. It's not a big deal." the fact that he was so chilled about it angered me so much that I rolled my eyes and almost threw my phone across the room.

"Listen, Bonnie. I'll be okay. It was just a bullet to the leg and one to the chest. And besides... I took care of his family, we'll be safe now. I'll be back soon and I love you." I remained silent trying my best to keep my emotions in check.

"Bonnie, I love you..." it was silent for a moment then he spoke again. "I'm not hanging up until you say..."

"I love you."

He sighed then the line beeped and I put my phone down. As much as I couldn't wait for him to be back... I was worried and longing for him. I wanted him back before anything else happened to him.

_________________

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

43K 1.8K 39
Ryan is 19 and his life had always seemed to be difficult. He cares for his 8 year old sister Sheena and Juggles his, 2nd year of college and a job t...
29 0 7
After a traumatic end to her relationship, Jamie's moves to Chicago to start a new life with her best friend Ellie, leaving behind a complicated past...
16.3K 1.3K 60
*WORK IN PROGRESS* •Two Destined Souls, One Shared Fateful Past• 23 year old personal trainer Ava is living her best life boosting the confidence of...
The New Me By Barbie

Teen Fiction

6.3M 167K 55
High school is supposed to be the greatest years of our lives but so far for me it's been the worst my sophomore year I had only 2 best friends one e...