His Beta of Submission

By YOLOwriting101

"Be mine." I flinch, my mind being brought back to reality. When I hear him say such a thing it instantly ma... More

prologue
one
two
three
four
five
six
seven
eight
nine
ten
eleven
twelve
thirteen
fourteen
fifteen
seventeen
eighteen
nineteen
twenty
twenty one
twenty two
twenty three
twenty four
twenty five
twenty six
twenty seven
twenty eight
twenty nine
thirty
thirty one
thirty two
thirty three
thirty four
thirty five
thirty six
thirty seven
thirty eight
thirty nine
forty
forty one
forty two
forty three
forty four
forty five*
forty six
forty seven

sixteen

4.2K 172 97
By YOLOwriting101

I found myself running, I was running again...

This time I left Remi with my parents. I can't bring him with me. There is no way that I would bring Remi with me right now.

There's too much of a risk.

Why do I have to do this? I know that I don't have to...but I don't want Remi getting hurt. The threats typically would not bother me, but they are now. I can't allow Remi to be hurt by anyone because of me.

If I have to run...for Remi's sake, I'll do that. Even if it means I have to be away from Ezra...it's okay. His brother has no bounds and no ends. He really doesn't want Ezra to be happy. 

I can tell he's threatened. I've come to decipher that when Ezra is happy...he gets more powerful in a sense. With Remi and me around...he was becoming happy. Xavion saw that and he now wants us gone.

I wouldn't leave...but he's threatened Remi. It's no longer even a thought. I can't stay there.

"Have you heard about the crisis?"

I stop in my tracks, looking up at the TV in the train station. There were even some people stopping for the news since the words were in bold red.

"What crisis?" The news castor plays dumb with the persons beside him. It made me curious because it was obvious that something was wrong.

"The unintentional bonding crisis. There has been a rise on bonds being formed with people that are not supposed to be made. Everyone knows a Bond comes from a bite mark on the neck, but this one is different - much more rarer and less reported."

"How different?"

"For this bond, it is highly unlikely that this will happen to just anyone. Except this one is much more powerful than an intentional Bond. This bond comes from the two persons. It can happen between any differentiation and sex - that's the unusual part about this type of Bond. Normal bonds can't be made with Betas, for this one - it can be. Listen, this is unconventional in a way, but this Bond is made by scent alone. It's a collision of scents and pheromones that can lock themselves onto the persons. This will therefore confuse the body into thinking that you are bonding." The lady explains in such fascination, and a guy slams his hand on the table.

"Isn't that what normal bonds are? You bite your significant others neck and their scent enters into the partners body, same the other way around? Then a Bond is made...but in this case it is just the overflowing amount of pheromones and scents... Is it really that easy?" He grips his chin, thinking on such a thing.

I was even thinking on that. I couldn't imagine such a thing. You accidentally bonding with someone and you may not even know it until it's too late... That would be a travesty in itself.

"It's not easy, like I said earlier, it is very rare. I can only imagine... If it was unintentional and neither parties knew they have done so. They could go on with their lives and slowly start to lose energy, become sick, and not even know why. There can't be a cure except the person they bonded with-."

"But they would slowly start to die - possibly truly dying because they don't know who they bonded with. They probably wouldn't know that they did and it could just be a slow killer. That could drive a person mad...especially when you find out and you have to retrace your steps to find out who you have bonded with...that's insane." He shook his head wildly, and another guy snorts.

"Bonds are supposed to be nice things, sweet and amorous. Though this doesn't sound like that at all. This is horrible, makes me happy I don't desire to bond with anyone. That you could just simply die without that person...how someone can have that much power over another... Horrible, that's not something I want." The man confesses how he feels.

I look around I saw that this topic was arising conversations everywhere. It was becoming louder and I had to strain my ears just to hear them.

"Oh! There is a way to find out that you've bonded. You find out when you are with anyone else sexually or bonding wise if you're bonded or not. You're body will ultimately start to attack itself and then it will reject the other person you're with. From there you could find out pretty easily, but also if you try to bond with someone else - if you make it that far. It's disturbing...that this is becoming much more common." The lady sighed sadly, and I turn away from the screen now.

I look down at my hands, balling them into fists. It was scary because it could happen to anyone. Made me thankful that I was lucky enough to not do such a thing.

...not that I would know.

"It can be scents simply, or just any form of love you feel for another. Affection, love, the need for another...that can just be for a hot second. Even then it could already be too late. It's amazing, but not - quite callous. Also when near the other you know they are near...you just know. It's romantic, but not something I'd want since it isn't a choice."

My lips tighten into a straight line, scratching my nose as I start to walk away now. I couldn't even imagine it.

"Isn't that topic fascinating?"

I look to my right and see a woman standing beside me. She grins up at me and I realize that she was talking to me.

We must be on the same train...

"I'm a way, a little nerve racking."

"Yes! Just think of this... Say you unintentionally bond with someone, and you find out. You can't reject it like normal bonds, this one is different - it can't be rejected unless the other dies. You would have to stay with that person for life...even if you don't love them or have feelings for them. You'd have to stay with another for life...but be forced to. Wouldn't you just simply want to die?" She questions me now.

My eyes widen, and I look away instantly. I shook my head at her question because I didn't think so.

"Not...really. Unless you just hate that person...I don't know. I wouldn't know." I say quietly, causing her to nod a bit. "Or what if it's to save someone - you have to be away no matter what..."

She frowns at me, but I soon she grins at me.

"Are you indirectly mentioning yourself?" She asks curiously, and I felt my face heat up. "I'll leave you alone, nice talk."

I see her walk into the train and I follow in now. Taking a seat near the entrance, I started to feel...sad. Now I'll have to start over somewhere else-.

Suddenly my phone vibrates in my pocket. I grab it and frown at the random number that messages me.

There was just a random address on here. I didn't know where this was...and I began to wonder if it was sent to the right person.

Until another message was sent, affirming to me that it was for me. That's when I get up from the seat and rush out of the train just in time. I didn't think...this was Xavion, but who?

I doubt it's Ezra, I never gave him my phone number. As I stood here I contemplated...listening to this. I could either go and risk a lot; or I don't go and wonder if I should've for the longest time.

...

____couple hours later____

I stood before the large house, wondering if this was a mistake still. I'm not sure who sent me this address... I was about to leave this place and then this is sent to me at perfect timing. I was about to leave!

Then for this to be sent to me...

I go towards the door nervously, knocking on it. I look over my shoulder and saw it was still foggy. The fog made this house more...haunting. It made me almost regret coming here!

That's when I hear a loud howl erupt outside. A chill ran through my spine at the sound. I could hear in that howl that someone was...in rage. The rage was enveloping this whole place and made it more frightening.

I took it upon myself to start to leave now. I don't think I'm in the right place. Beginning to rush down the long path towards the gate, I started to notice the gate doors closing.

Fear took me over as I ran towards it, but this path was longer than I anticipated. By the time I was halfway across this path the gate was already closed.

...who is doing this? Am I on haunted grounds?

Then came that howl again. This time it was angrier than before and I became afraid for my life.

I regret coming to this stupid address! If it...is Xavion trying to kill me here without a problem... That means I just walked into his trap easily.

My hands began to shake at the thought of me dying here. I don't get to see Remi...my moms...Ez...

I flinch when I saw a figure rushing towards me from the house. It was a male figure, but I couldn't really see him. The fog was too great and it only made him look like a phantom.

Except when I step back a step I saw the figure start to walk faster. Their hands in fists and I could hear cursing under their breath. That's when I saw Ezra come into view and I gasp.

I turn away quickly and start to run immediately.

"Theo don't you dare run from me!" He shouts angrily, and I stop. I could tell he was furious.

I haven't seen him for just about to go on two days, but I could tell he was back to that once angry side of him. It was frightening to turn around and see him standing before me. A glare in his eyes as he looked at me.

"Ezra why did you bring me here-?"

"Don't ask me questions." He snaps, grabbing my wrist and he turns away. I saw him pulling me back towards the house, my nerves rising steadily.

I had to keep myself from falling multiple times. He wasn't being considerate at all with the way he was moving. I knew he was angry...I think that was him howling in wolf-form.

"Ezra w-wait-!" I try to pull my wrist out of his grasp, but it was useless. He already had us at the door that was wide open.

That's when he shoves me inside, my body collapsing onto the floor. He crouches before me and glares down at me. I sit up slightly only for us to keep our eyes on one another.

"Why did...you run?" He sneers at me.

"I...I had to-."

"You didn't have to! You chose to run because you didn't trust me." He growls at me without any remorse for me. His eyes looked crazed and he shook his head at me. "Remi told me everything."

I gasp, shoving him away from me as I try to sit up fully. Ezra looking at me with this...unreadable expression when I shoved him.

"Remi did what? How did you get to him?"

"If you're going to run away from your problems, make sure there isn't someone who knows them all to well. Do it right-."

"I had to leave him there. I am trying to find a place to stay for him and me." I interrupt him in annoyance to his words. That's when he glared at me.

"Well, you found a place here."

I shake my head, not...okay with that.

"I can't stay here. Your brother will-."

"My brother will do nothing! Stop running and thinking you can handle this on your own. I'm literally right in front of you! I am begging you to stay, I even bought this house for you and Remi! Stop shouldering all of this burden! I'm not Trenton! I want to help you!" He shouts at me.

I run my fingers through my hair to calm myself down. I was getting frustrated being here right now.

Remi could be in danger now because Ezra brought me here...

"Ezra don't be stupid." I growl at him now, and his eyes widen. "You bringing me here probably put Remi in danger. I won't stay here! Leave me alone!"

I push him away now and see that rage from the first few times I've had sex with him. When he thought I slept with someone besides him...this look was in his eyes. Though this time it looked worse.

"You want to run? Fine." He starts, slamming my shoulders down on the ground. I look up at him in shock as he turns me over. "You want to shoulder all of that pain by yourself? I won't allow that!"

I feel his cock press between my bottom, the both of us still fully clothed. It made me blush that he could be hard in a moment like this.

"I'm not letting you go."

"You have to-."

"No I don't! Stop being so damn difficult!" Ezra snaps at me again, and I feel his hand enter under my shirt. "If you're just going to run from me again, might as well have sex with me for the last time."

I stay still, swallowing the biggest lump in my throat. He was right...this is the last time I'll be doing this with him. Should I just...do what he wants?

I sigh, beginning to pull down my pants as I was kneeled on the floor. My head pressed to the ground and I let him have me. I might as well...enjoy this one last time.

"Okay, I'll do it with you." I say calmly, and I look over my shoulder at him. Only to see him look crazed out of his mind.

His hand gripped the back of my neck, yanking me towards him. Our faces inches apart as he continued to look at me as if he's lost his mind. I could feel that he was still hard, so I didn't understand why he was angry.

I'm...willing to do it one last time. Shouldn't that be enough?

"You forgot one thing..." He whispers quietly, and I frown. "I'm not letting you leave at all. I will fuck you until you can't walk, and I will fill you with my cum until I can't come anymore. Do you understand where I'm going with this?"

I stare at him silently, and he just smiles. My eyes diverting off of his quickly.

"No-."

I'm slammed back down onto the ground, feeling his fingers just enter my hole. I flinch at how rough he was being, but at the same time it didn't help that we were at the very entrance of the house.

Not to mention the door was still wide open. The fog was making its way inside the place. Made it look even more haunting.

"Ezra wait-!"

"I'm not waiting anymore!" He cries, slamming his other hand beside my head. I gasp when he shoves another finger inside. Now there being three thrusting themselves in. "You always have made me wait... I tried, but I can't wait anymore! I want to make you mine...and you're so fearful that you run from the truth! I'm...right here. I can protect you."

He leans himself against me, feeling him kiss my neck. His tongue ran behind my ear and a chill ran down my spine. Only to intensify when he thrusts his fingers in me more harshly.

"You...can't." I whimper now, my head being lifted by his free hand.

"I can't what?"

"You can't protect me. No one can and no one has-."

"Because you won't let them!" He shouts at me. His words echoing through the whole house.

I felt his fingers pull out of me, only for him to replace them with his cock. Didn't even warn me as he thrusts in without any restraint.

Even felt him come inside of me instantly, my eyes widening at the feeling. That's when I look at him and he smirks.

"I'm not letting you go... I promise you that much. I'm going to do you so good that you won't want to leave. Trust me." He murmurs into my ear, and I lick my lips.

There was something inside of me that...found that very endearing. I didn't even want to deny it...I couldn't.

...

"I believe you."

____few hours later____

"Ah...! Wait..."

I couldn't feel my legs as they were pushed up to my shoulders, Ezra's body hugging me to his. His cock...felt like it was pulsating inside of me. It has been so long and it was completely dark outside now - the door still open.

Though that didn't stop him from having sex with me at the middle of the entrance hall. Time felt like it was on a loop with how much he was...continuing this.

"You taste nice." He murmurs against my chest as his tongue teased my nipple. Going from one to the other, he continued to play with them. "Do you know that?"

I shake my head at his question, and he smiles.

"You taste good no matter where my tongue reaches. It's like...you're nothing but sweet. Sweet body, sweet mind, sweet dick-."

"Stop." I groan loud enough to interrupt him. His eyes widened on me only for him to grin.

"You don't like hearing compliments, there's a fun fact about you Theo." He husks near my face, soon sighing as I feel him pull out.

Only for me to see him pull my legs up. My back no longer on the ground my bottom was fully exposed to him. His eyes looked at it so lewdly and I felt...embarrassed.

Such a thing...isn't pretty to see.

"I find it so fascinating. How your hole can completely morph itself around my dick, fitting snugly like it's giving it a home. Only to pull out and it still keeps the same shape. You should see this." He breathes softly, and I whimper when he starts lapping his tongue continuously over it.

My head dug into the floor in reaction. Wanting to move away from this feeling, but at the same time I wanted to...stay. His hands gripped my hips and I gasp when I see him lift me up.

Watching him fall back, I suddenly realized that I was on the other side of him. My cock over his face and on all fours over his face.

He quickly went back to shoving his tongue inside of me, making my legs weak at the feeling. The sounds were no help to try and keep a calm mind. They were lewd in nature and...wet. It only excites me further than I would ever want it to.

If he continued doing this I knew I was going to come. My cock was kind of over his face and I didn't want to do that on him. It didn't seem...no.

"E-Ezra stop...wait I'm about to-."

"Cum then."

I flinched, looking over my shoulder at him with widened eyes. He licked up my spine and to my neck. Only to go around and he kissed my cheek. Feeling his arms wrap around my waist now, I felt his dick press between my bottom.

"Why...?" I cry softly, and I felt my face become warm. 

"Why what, Theo?"

"Why does it have to feel so good?" I whimper, moaning more when he grinds against me.

It's been hours...and he can still go on? I'm...I have been at my limit a long time ago. I don't know how I'm holding up.

"Just admit it...deep down inside of you...somewhere," I feel his hand press against the middle of my pelvis, rubbing slightly, "You truly like doing it with me. All of my cum is yours, my body as well. Just have to...want it too. Admit it, now."

I gasp when he pulls away from me. Felt...alone now as I look and see him on his knees, staring down at me. He was still hard as his dick stood up itself...even saw nerves pulsing. How was he so calm?

It looked like was going to burst!

"Admit...what-?"

"Admit you like having sex with me, and I'll go back to you. I know your small body likes to be held by something...you can't deny it." He husks as he runs his fingers through his hair. "I can wait here...all day. My erection won't go down as long as I see you."

I face away from him, hiding my face in my arms. My bottom was just out in the open, exposed as it waited. I could feel my hole...wait for him. It was embarrassing to say that a certain body part wanted him, but I think...all of me did.

My lips parted to say something, but I couldn't do it. I just scooted back some on the ground until I feel his cock fit right between my bottom. Coupling shame building ever second...the more he made me wait.

This was...the most I could do.

"Wow Theo..." I flinch when I feel him grip my bottom tightly, his dick sinking right back inside of my hole. "You're really..."

I cry out in pleasure when he starts to slam into me repeatedly again. I didn't bother hiding my face I lift it from the ground, just moaning aloud for him to hear. The open door made me feel like something or someone would come in...but no one did. It was like we were the only ones here...

Because we were.

"Ezra..." I moan his name, and I feel his body lay atop of mine gently. His lips kissing my ear as he pulls me closer.

"What is it Theo?" He moaned back to me.

I felt him suddenly get bigger and I whimper, my hands clenching the rug in reaction.

"It's...too big - it's getting bigger..." I cry out, and I feel my body completely fit his. His lips moving from my ear and I suddenly hear him cry out too.

Except this was different than usual.

He continuously was moaning and I was wondering what was happening. Until out of nowhere I started to smell that...scent from before. It was enveloping me further and I started to moan just as much as him.

Why could I smell his scent? We weren't on those drugs anymore and I'm a Beta. I shouldn't be smelling this...amazing scent again; but I am. It's arousing me each and every second.

"Ezra...!" I whimper his name as I feel myself cum, only for me to feel him cum too. Then his hand gripped my chest and he couldn't stop moaning.

"Theo..." He moaned louder, and he suddenly groans.

I began to realize what was happening as I felt something odd. That's when I hit me what was happening to him. It hit me when I started moaning crazily loud at the feeling of him knotting me.

We were both loud...sounding like mating partners. The way he clung to my body when he knotted me was...kind of cute to me. This time it wasn't that painful, but I also think the scent I am smelling helped calming me down.

Now I knew we were stuck like this for...a while.

"Just...just disregard the contract."

I instantly came back to my senses, looking at him now. He looked dead serious, but I still saw lust in his eyes.

"I can't do that-."

"Yes you can! You already broke one rule two times, to where a condom. Just let me...bite you. I know there's no guarantee it'll work, but I just want people to smell me on you. To know that you're mine. I'll disregard all of your debt on your behalf... Just don't run from me anymore." He begs me softly, and I shake my head. "Why are you so difficult?"

"I don't want any free passes, I want to take care of the debt-."

"But it was never yours to handle in the first place." He interrupts me harshly. "I don't have to necessarily listen to you... It's because I respect your consent that I haven't gone forward with any of the things I proposed. I didn't kill Trenton, because you didn't want me to. I didn't get rid of all your debt, because you didn't want me to. I didn't bite you, because you didn't- you get where I'm going with this right?"

I sigh slowly because I knew all of those things. He was more kinder than I gave him credit for.

"You biting me...won't do anything. It's near to impossible to mark a Beta-."

"I'm willing to do it continuously. Things like that don't defer me. I'm strong-willed...you have to be when you have a brother like Xavion." He snorts, only to turn my body completely.

He begins to stand up and I hug his body, seeing him go to the door and finally close it. Now he walked away and I saw him going up the stairs.

"I wasn't marked by Trenton...because he couldn't do it. The mark would fade away a couple days later. It's like tramp stamp almost...it just looks so crude to see it go from being there to suddenly being gone." I confess to him, realizing that he was laying my back on a bed.

"Maybe that was the universe telling you that he isn't the one, and rightly so. If he was able to mark you...I bet he wouldn't even remove the mark. If he was to, he probably would disfigure it...like Stellan did to me." He says calmly, and my hand goes behind the back of his neck.

I rest my hand upon it, feeling this...odd texture. His eyes widened when I did so and I pull it away.

"You've...never shown me your back." I state quietly, and he doesn't say anything. "Is it because of...that? You don't want me to see such a thing? I can also assume you got the tattoos to cover it...right?"

Ezra's eyes become...crestfallen - an unusual level of angst filling them. He just chuckles soon after as if he didn't want to talk about that.

"I did get this tattoo to cover it, spot on with that. Because the uglier the removal mark is, the less likelihood that you'll ever mate again-."

"Isn't that for the best though? Stellan isn't a good person...neither is Xavion. If Stellan was easily manipulated by someone like that then he doesn't deserve to call you his mate." I state confidently, making him grin. "There's still a bond though...because you never rejected him back... Why?"

Ezra chuckles at that question, his eyes drifting somewhere else.

"Because there's...always that hope... Even though I was hurt by the person I loved most...I still hoped, like how you subconsciously hoped for Trenton. It's the hope that you'll go back to that once happy time and that you could go back to before... Then when you realize that will never happen...it kills you inside. Feels like-."

"Your heart is on fire."

The both of us stare at one another in complete understanding to each other's circumstances. We've both been hurt by the ones we loved once...

I thought these same things...almost two weeks ago... I can remember it clearly on the day I was assaulted by Trenton. When it hit me finally.

I find myself beginning to cry in frustration. There was sadness present because I...was hurt by the person I loved.

I felt like my heart was on fire. Why did it hurt so much?

It was like the realization that the person I love will never be the same...and we can never go back to before - hit me harder than ever. It was too painful and I wanted to collapse from the pain.

Ezra's felt that...too?

We both smile at one another, and I suddenly smelled that scent again. It was...sweeter now...full of kindness.

"I can smell you much more easily than I could before. It's very strong."

"Same for you too." I admit, grinning. "I won't...leave, okay?"

Ezra's eyes widened, feeling him hug my body. I hug him back because he was...so easy to read at times.

"Thank you...I can protect you both, just believe in me." He murmurs to me, but I could also hear a tone of begging.

"Okay-."

"One more thing," he sits up, grinning down at me proudly, "I'm going to fuck Xavion up for you."

"For me-?"

"For you, and Remi." He adds softly, pressing a gentle kiss to my lips.

My face becomes warm again at such a thing... He was being too sweet.

"Yes..." I nod, and he nods with me.

"Yes. For you, and Remi."

______________________😚

Yes! For Remi and Theo! 😍

If that wasn't clear from the start. 🤦🏽‍♀️

You silly goose. 🤡

Though...for that "unintentional bond"... 👀

Won't you look at that. 😌

Quite fascinating if I say so myself. 🥴

I suggest they...pay attention to that. 🙇🏽‍♀️

You should too. 🤭

Or who knows...maybe it's already happened for them. 🤷🏽‍♀️

The "unintentional bond" - 😏

Oh! Such a crisis! 😱

Hmm...we'll see. 😑

Though that rendezvous they had...? 🥵

Great. 🥴

Might've just got them closer... 😗

Or closer than they think - unintentionally. 🤫

What do you think is next? 😲

I can tell you...it's bad and good. 👁👄👁

Yes, yes. 😌

Overall though, what'd you think? 🤔

Because...I loved it. 😉

Vote 🗳

Comment 🤩

Follow 🥰

~ YOLO❤️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.6M 73.2K 65
I was supposed to be the happiest guy! Even after my parents kicked me out for being gay, I had a wonderful boyfriend who took me in. Except life isn...
2.1M 81.9K 46
"A mate will love you and only you. No other can compare to you and he or she will treasure you above all and everything in the world," mommy says to...
1.6M 43.2K 57
(WARNING: This is my first story btw. Some parts may be cringe or toxic, but I don't feel like changing anything) I watched as he frustratingly ran h...
141K 5.9K 41
"I'd never like you...I could never fuck somebody like you." "Makes sense," Miguel snorts, entertained that Jacob would take it there, "Despite me b...