Emily Prentiss daughter

By klizaa

Prentiss' old team were trying to catch a serial killer that had murder 5 couples. They caught him but Prenti... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 23

Chapter 22

1.4K 36 13
By klizaa

Gabi's POV
I woke up from my nap and saw a blanket on me. I was still in JJ's office. I checked my phone and it was already 4, but I was still tired. So I drifted to sleep again.

JJ's POV
The team figured out the case in a matter of hours. Everyone was going back to their own desks and I see Emily walking to hers. She looks confused so I bet she was wondering where Gabi was.

"Hey Em, Gabi's in my office."

"Oh thanks JJ." She sat down and started talking with Reid and Derek. I got some files from the briefing room and head to my office.

I saw Gabi still sleeping. I sat in my desk to see other files and waited for Gabi to wake up.

After a few more hours, it concerned me that she still sleeping. So I got up and went over to her. Just before I was going to nudge her , she started moving. She kept talking in her sleep and I notice tears were coming out. She then started moving and crying.

"Gabi." I shook her a bit but nothing. I shook her a bit harder, "Gabi". She woke up startled. She wipe her tears and look away. I sat down next to her.

"Gabi, are you okay?"

She put her head in her knees, "yes".

"I'm sorry, but I don't believe you."

"I'm okay. Just a bad dream." She said still not looking at me but having her head in her knees.

"Honey, do you get them all the time recently or not?"

"No, it's every once in a while."

"Gabi, can you please look at me?" She raised her head and tears were coming out of her like they weren't going to stop.

"Oh honey" I put my arms around her, "just let it out, better to let it out than not to."

After a few minutes, she whispered my name.

"JJ?"

"Yes honey?"

"I think I'm okay now, thank you."

I looked at her, wiping her face and smiled a bit. "Whenever you're ready to talk, you know you can always text me or call me or find me."

"Thank you"

"Now before I forget, I do need to talk to you about something."

"Okay, what is it?"

"Are you seriously okay? What's going on? I've seen you lately, and I've notice you seem nervous about something?"

"JJ, I'm okay."

"Gabi-"

"JJ, I'm fine" Gabi said as she gets up from the couch. "I'm fine, everything is fine." I notice she started panicking a bit but was trying to act okay in front of me.  "I left my canvas at my mom's desk, I'll leave you alone so you can work. Thanks again for letting me crash here." She quickly walked out of my office. I know something is bugging the little girl and I know it's going to take some time for her to say anything.

I texted Emily

Me
Hey, does Gabi seems okay to you?

Em Prentiss
Yea. She just drawing and talking with Reid. Why?

Me
Just asking, she took a long nap today

Em Prentiss
She's probably having nightmares again. She normally climbs into bed when she does but I assume she been okay. Thanks

JJ
No problem, I'll talk to you later

Emily's POV
I put my phone down and watch Gabi sitting on Morgan's desk and Reid arguing with them about some thing.

"Spence, it's theoretically." Gabi said with a dead serious look

"It can't because-" Spence was interrupted by Derek.

"Gabi, next time don't waste your breath on pretty boy. He normally doesn't get the jokes. He will explain to you on how and why it wouldn't work."

"Noted."

"Okay okay, one more. Gabs, why did Adele cross the road?" Morgan asked.

"To sing, 'Hello from the other siiiiide' " Gabi sang which kinda blown me away a bit.

"Damn. That's good." Morgan high fives my daughter.

"My turn, my turn. What do lawyers wear to court?"

"I don't know, what?"

"Lawsuits" Derek started laughing and Reid just sat there confused. I chuckled, knowing Derek is just trying to have Gabi with him so he can not do work.

"Come on Spence, you have to just try, look jokes shouldn't be something you have to deeply think about and it just something that can be funny or not. Some people think they have a good joke but in the end it not a very good one." As I look at Reid's direction, he looks just a bit confused.

"Okay , my turn." Morgan said.

"Last one and then we gotta get going Gabs."

"But moooom, 5 minutes please." I knew she was having fun with these corny jokes so I just let her have it.

"Okay go." Gabi said as she hop off Derek's desk and came over to me. I put her on my lap.

"Okay, why are there gates surrounding cemeteries?" Gabi thought and shrugged. I too was confused

"People are dying to get in" We both laughed and lost it.

"Derek, that was a bit dark, but good one." I said.

"Okay, Derek knock knock" Gabi was smirking a bit.

"Who's there?" Derek smiled, knowing he loves knock knock jokes.

"Dishes!" I was confused a bit.

"Dishes who?"

"Dishes the police come out with your hands up!" Derek was chuckling.

"Ahaha I'm going to use that." Derek said as he pointed at Hotch's office, "knock knock?"

"Who's there?"

"Kermit"

"Kermit who?"

"Kermit a crime and you'll get locked up!" Gabi was giggling.

"I like that one! Mama, wanna hear a joke about construction?"

"Sure" i said as I looked at Derek.

"I'm still working on it." Gabi giggled. Sheesh, where does she even come up with these. I giggled.

"Oh I got one." Spencer said.

"Go ahead , let's see." Gabi smiled at Spence, waiting to hear what Spence would say. I on the other hand, was not. Spence jokes aren't the best.

"Okay. What's the most terrifying word in nuclear physics?" Spence asked

"Hm i don't know, what is the most terrifying word in nuclear physics?"

"Oops!" Spence laughed, as he gathered his things. Gabi giggled and so did I, the joke wasn't half bad

"Huh?" Derek said.

"Okay kiddo, get your things, it's late and we should get going." I said to Gabi. She just slouch against me.

"Mama, how are you done? Derek isn't even done. Did you even do paperwork?"

"Yes I did, I'm not Derek who waits last minute. Beside Derek has been goofing ever since we finish the case. So come on, get your things, I'll be back, I'm going to use the restroom before we leave." I got up and Gabi sat back in my chair to continue on jokes with Derek.

I walked to the bathroom and after I finish my business, I went to JJ's office. I knocked on her door.

"Come in."

"Hey JJ, I wanted to see if you were okay."

"Yea, just concerned about Gabi. Em, I think something going on. I tried to talked to her earlier but she panic a little and left out of my office in a hurry. And before that, I notice she was sleeping longer so as I was going to wake up, she was having nightmares. Em, she was crying and wouldn't talk to me , which is understandable but have you talked with her? Is she okay?"

"She seems okay but no, she hasn't spoken to me nor have I with her. Gabi doesn't really talk about her feelings until she can't hold it in anymore."

"Emily, I'm worried." JJ said as she got up from her desk and handed me Gabi's mini backpack. "Since she left in a hurry, she left this behind."

"Thanks JJ, I'll see what I can do with her , thanks for the head up. You're not staying long are you?"

"Oh no, I just need to see some paperwork and then I'll head home."

"Okay, drive safe, goodnight, see you tomorrow."

I head out of her office and went to my desk.

"Gabs, here, you forgot this in JJ's office."

"Oh thanks."

"Come on kiddo. Let's go home. Good night guys"

"Night Prentiss and mini Prentiss"

_____________

Don't hate me guys, I'm so sorry for leaving you guys hanging!
I started classes a month ago and boy it got overwhelming!

Thanks so much for commenting, and voting. Today I just logged in back in and I saw over 100 of you guys reading, voting and commenting!

I will try to upload another chapter sometime this week or next week!

Thanks for your love and support! I'll be answering some of your comments today!

- Liza 🤟🏼

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

285K 6.1K 43
Emily Prentiss runs into a special someone who turns her whole life upside down. What happens when a girl arrives at the BAU with no family at all, b...
Little ms FBI By Caillou🙈

Mystery / Thriller

29.5K 590 19
When 4 year old's, Angie, family is murdered brutally in front of her, she meets the FBI. Becoming close to SSA Jareau and SSA Greenaway. The team ha...
35.7K 2.6K 34
Ben Taylor is dating a new woman, Karen, and is thinking about making it serious. When she suggests a family dinner, he decides to test the waters an...
122K 2.8K 70
JJ and Emily have been married for 2 years now, The BAU, we're called in for a case involving children and each one is hard on JJ due to loss in her...