Ruthless

By lov3_dontchang3

Cody Mayfield - A struggling college student working part-time at Walmart, he hates his job, he hates, his sc... More

Intro
Legend 1
Murda 2
Epic 3
Legend 4
Icon 5
Legend 6
Epic 7
Frenchie 8
Cody 9
Qwantay 10
Icon 11
Icon 12
Legend 13
Legend 14
Cody 15
Cody 16
Chris 17
Chris 18
Darnell 19
Darnell 20
Murda 21
Murda 22
Frenchie 23
Frenchie 24
Epic 25
Epic 26
Jerú 27
Jerú 28
Legend 29
Legend 30
Cody 31
Cody 32
Icon 33
Icon 34
Epic 35
Epic 36
Chris 37
Chris 38
Darnell 39
Darnell 40
Murda 41
Murda 42
Frenchie 43
Frenchie 44
Alonzo 45
Alonzo 46
Sincere 47
Sincere 48
Osian 49
Osian 50
Kemoni 51
Kemoni 52
Jerú 53
Jerú 54
Epic 56
Icon 57
Icon 58
Legend 59
Legend 60
Cody 61
Cody 62
Qwantay 63
Qwantay 64
Darnell 65
Darnell 66
Murda 67
Murda 68
Frenchie 69
Frenchie 70
Renee 71
Renee 72
Legend 73
Legend 74
Icon 75
Icon 76
Cody 77
Cody 78
LaChae 79
LaChae 80
Darnell 81
Darnell 82
Chris 83
Chris 84
Frenchie 85
Frenchie 86
Epic 87
Epic 88
Alonzo 89
Alonzo 90
Epic 91
Epic 92
Legend 93
Legend 94
Icon 95
Icon 96
Murda 97
Murda 98
Osian 99
Osian 100
Hezekiah 101
Hezekiah 102
Darnell 103
Darnell 104
Cody 105
Cody 106
Frenchie 107
Frenchie 108
Murda 109
Murda 110
Frenchie 111
Frenchie 112
Darnell 113
Darnell 114
Cody 115
Cody 116
Renee 117
Renee 118
Icon 119
Icon 120
Epic 121
Epic 122
Legend 123
Legend 124
Finale 125
Open Discussion
OD Group 1
OD Group 2
OD Group 3
OD Couples
Ruthless: Epilogue

Epic 55

1.2K 98 97
By lov3_dontchang3

I lived for this type of shyt, the fact that them southside niggas showed their nuts and made the first move was respectable but they were reckless and the fact that they had no problem causing a scene in a very public place showed me they weren't playing. I needed conflict, it helped clear my mind and after that shyt with Alonzo I..... I needed to focus my attention on something else. For the past week or so I had been ignoring him, well ignoring wasn't the right word because he hasn't reached out to me and I hadn't reached out to him but I'll be damned if I were to say that I didn't wake up wanting his mouth around my dick, I'd be lying if I were to say that at random points throughout the day I wouldn't get hard and start imagining how he had me in there shaking from his head. But I couldn't let myself get close to him, but I was mad at him for not calling because I wasn't use to be being ignored, and I hated him for knocking me outta my element. Imagine a lion being raised in captivity for most of it's life, only for it to be released into the wild and now it was seeing a whole new world; that's how I felt with my dick down Alonzo's throat and even though I should be focused on my men who were either locked up, in the hospital, or in hiding all I wanted in this very moment was for Alonzo to be bobbing on my dick........

"You good bruh?" Midnight asked snapping me out of my daze, I realized I was rubbing my dick and even though it was dark outside, you could still clearly see the large outline in my dress pants. "I've been telling you for a while that your promise to Eileen was fuckin stupid and I bet you're starting to regret it." Midnight said smirking.

"Nah my promise is something I intend to stand-by.... no one will ever be able to replace my wife. The reason my dick is so hard, is because I live for this kinda shyt... I've been hearing whispers that I've gone soft and those niggas from the southside have provided me with an opportunity to remind these niggas who the fuck I am." I said looking out the window.

"You're not worried? I mean last time we were in a war....." Midnight said but I silenced him with a look, I didn't need him to remind me of what happened; I remember the phone call, I remember pulling up to the burning remains of my six bedroom house, I remember the coroner bringing out a bodybag carrying my wife and a smaller one carrying.......

"This Yaseem.... wassup?" I said answering the phone and putting it on speaker so Frenchie, Midnight and Kooda could all hear.

"We got a situation.... you need to get back to your house A.S.A.P." Yaseem said and my usually calm, cool, and collected advisor seemed shook. I motioned to my driver to speed it up and within fifteen minutes we were at my building where a group of men was standing in the lobby.

"Epic Hayes.... I'm glad we could finally meet, I see you got my greeting card earlier." The dude said and I'm guessing he was the leader because he was the only one not holding a gun... dude couldn't have been more than nineteen but he had this swagger about him that I respected. He didn't see wild like Kooda but he had the confidence of a boss. "Manners... I'm Hezekiah." He said smiling.

"Look kid.... I know you think you're doing something but you've made a grave mistake coming here, so from one boss to another I'll let you live but your men..... they won't be making it out of here alive, consider this my greeting card." I said and all it would take for me to have these dudes eliminated was a simple nod but before I could even make the gesture Yaseem walked out of one of the conference rooms with.....

"I'm not the boss.... she is." He said pointing to the woman who had me feel a fleeting instance of fear.

"Epic.... it's been a while." Renee Preece said stepping between the men. "I see you met my general.... he's young but experienced and definitely a boss in the making. Shall we chat?" She asked gesturing for me to enter the conference room and without a second's hesitation I took my ass in there.

How do I even begin to describe my wife's best friend? Raised by a former Spec-Ops Marine to be ready for any and everything, she was a social outcast who didn't have any friends until she met Eileen, she was completely devoted to her and even though Eileen treated her like a friend, Renee was more like a bodyguard. If there was a female version of Smoke it would be Renee, imagine Gogo Yubari from Kill Bill with the intelligence and skill of Smoke.... that's her, so you could understand why Midnight, Kooda, and Frenchie were a little shaken.

"Lemme guess, you're running the southside.... I never would've guessed, so let me see if I understand this all correctly and please stop me if I'm wrong. You want to take control of the city from me.... you still blame me for what happened and this is your form of revenge." I said looking at her.

"Not the city.... just the westside, my business partners have agreed that if I help them take you out they'll allow me to run things on the westside." Renee said casually as if she wasn't discussing killing me. "They really want you out of the way, but I'm a smart businesswoman.... we can avoid this war if you agree to my terms." Renee said and I waited for her to list her demands. "We've been talking with Qwantay and Icon.... they feel like they deserve the eastside, my partners want complete control of the south which I currently hold.... you can keep the north and we all go on peacefully." Renee said.

"And what's stopping me from blowing your fuckin head off right now?" I asked looking directly into her eyes.

"The fact that I have people outside of your parent's house, I have people waiting to go through and kill everyone at Legend's house, I even have men waiting at your cousin's house..... so your choice. We can do this peacefully or we can end this nigga even bloodier." Renee said.

"Everyone get out...." I said as Midnight and Kooda quickly walked out of the room but Frenchie and Yaseem stood firm. "It's coo.... we're just going to talk." I said but Frenchie waited until he was the last one in the room before walking out. "Renee, what's this about?" I asked leaning back in my seat.

"I blame you for what happened to them... you've already failed as a 'king' so this power you've acquired over the past three years has been because of your mistakes..... The Lawsons deserved what happened to them but you have got away with it when you are just as guilty." Renee said and I'm not going to lie that shyt stung.

"So you're working with Icon...... my baby brother has been plotting against me." I said shaking my head, see I try to extend and olive branch and he takes it and smacks me in the face.

"Well.... not necessarily Qwantay has been speaking with Hezekiah, he doesn't know I'm involved and Qwantay is under the impression that they'll be working together to make each other a lot of money but my partner......." Renee said not realizing she had just saved Icon's life though we had yet another thing to discuss at dinner. "My partner has a personal beef with you.... he really hates you." Renee said smiling, the door opened and Ezequiel walked in and looked at Renee.

"Kill this bitch." He said pointing at her and Renee smiled before standing up. "Epic.... KILL HER!!!!" He yelled as Renee walked over to him, still smiling.

"If Epic is going to kill anyone it might be you.... considering that you're the one who let slip where your sister and niece were hiding, I was there.... I heard the conversation you had with Eileen. You got drunk and told some hoe that you were about to swing by there and ended letting her fuck you while her boys went over there and..... you have blood on your hands as well Ezequiel and soon enough you'll pay just like Epic." Renee said smiling before heading towards the door. "Epic I'll be in touch soon...." She said walking out.

There was a lot of yelling going on, Midnight was on the side of Kooda who wanted to go through and wipe out everyone who even spoke with Renee, Frenchie was on more on the side of caution thinking that Renee wanted that type of reaction from us and going in there would be stupid. Ezequiel sat looking out the window and a part of me wanted to toss his ass out of it because he showed up here looking for answers when this whole time...... I looked at Yaseem who was the only one not speaking, he had that look in his eyes like he was taking in everything and sorting through the bullshyt looking for our best course of action. I got tired of hearing this bullshyt so I got up and walked towards my bedroom and started packing a bag.

"Where you going?" Midnight asked as I walked out of my closet. "Do you not understand the severity of what just happened? Not only is your girl's crazy ass best friend plotting against you but there's still yet another person she's working with that we don't know about.... do you really think this is a good time for you to be packing?" He asked irritated.

"I'm going to have dinner with my brothers in a couple of days, then I'm going somewhere warm for about two weeks..... I'm going to need this vacation because when I get back..... shyt is going to get crazy. I suggest all of y'all take a little vacation as well because it might be your last." I said continuing to pack, Midnight looked like he had just wanted a million dollars as he walked out of my room smiling. "Yaseem..... you know what I need from you right?" I asked and he nodded.

"Consider it done..... when you get back I'll have all the answers." He said and I knew I could count on him. "So..... will this be a solo trip or will you be taking your new friend?" He asked smirking.

"I love you bro.... and I trust you'll look after my parents while I'm away. And alsop my brothers.... now that I know they're 100% innocent I can't let anything happen to them and there's also another thing I need you to do.... there are two people I need you to speak with for me.... I know they'll do anything to look after Legend and Icon." I said pulling out my phone and dialing the number I've been neglecting for over a week. "Pack a couple bags.... we're leaving in a couple of days and I don't like to be late." I said hanging up before he could say anything, I needed this trip to be the calm before the storm, because when I got back..............

****** AUTHOR'S NOTE ******

The six chapters y'all voted for will be out Wednesday but if I'm being honest, this is probably my favorite story to work on right now and I can breeze through writing most chapters within an hour if I'm really focused. Y'all seem really invested in the characters and storylines so it makes it much easier to write when y'all engage in the story so Thank Y'all and I have more chapters coming later this week. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.3M 50.9K 53
''Ian Romero, the person I hate the most in the whole wide world. He turned the entire school against me, and then just left me alone in the hell he...
11.4M 456K 65
Lucas Sawyer has gotten used to being forgotten. His twin brother Mark, captain and star quarterback, everyone's favorite, gets the spotlight. Lucas...
2K 171 5
I'll edit later
441K 12.7K 33
After being expelled from his previous school, Jayden Hayes, a boy whose personality is almost as troublesome as his traumatic past, is sent off to a...