Her Beautiful Strength

By RosaDart

**BEAUTY SERIES BOOK 1 1/2** Maddison has just taken over as the first female Alpha. Andrew is the brother o... More

Taking Over
Addressing the Pack
Silver Wolf Moon
Merge of Alphas
This Kiss is Mine
Work Work Work
Going Home
The Bank
The Strength of a Pack

He That Will Not

75 3 0
By RosaDart

I knock on her office door, a plate with two papanash on it in my hand. I hear her soft, distracted voice telling me to enter and I do. The office itself was a mess. Files everywhere, scratches on the desk, pencils on the floor and stuck behind Maddi's ear.

"Hello, long time no see," I joke and she smiles while not diverting her eyes from the papers. That is, until she smells what I have brought with me.

Her blue eyes glance up at the plate of food and then me. She sits up and stretches before leaning back in her chair. "You know you don't have to knock."

"Thought I'd be polite."

"Let's go eat somewhere else," she stands and walks around to me, drooling over the food I have. She led me down the hall to our room. I sat on the bed and she follows, crossing her legs before grabbing at the fork, which I deny her.

I break apart one of the donuts and hold it up to her lips. She smirks and opens her mouth, closing her eyes in the process. Once I rest the food in her mouth she happily takes it off the fork.

I take a bite myself and wow! This is just as good as Elena said it would be. Maddi smiles and grabs the fork from me. She takes another bite for herself before offering one to me. I close my eyes like she did but instead of dough, her lips land on mine.

She pulls back and replaced her lips with food. I open my eyes to take the food and watch her eyes look over me. I move the plate out of my way and pick her up to have her rest on my lap, one leg on either side of my hips.

I go to kiss her and she leans back, teasing me. In response I grab her ass and she jumps, surprised at the action. Once she lands she grinds her hips onto me before kissing me. I bite at her lips that taste sweet from our earlier treat. Our tongue move together as I explore her mouth. She grabs onto the bottom of my shirt and I break the kiss just long enough to discard the annoying clothing. Her hands run over my stomach as I kiss down her throat. Once I get midway down I suck and she moans.

"That was sexy," I growl into her ear before I bit her earlobe. She rolls her hips on me again and I can feel my hardness poke through my jeans. I grab her shirt and take it off, massaging her breasts through her bra. She takes her turn on my neck, kissing up and down my throat and biting softly.

I release the clasp of her bra but she immediately covers her chest and jumps off me. "What's wrong?"

"I'm sorry, I just..."

I sigh, knowing exactly what happened. "It's okay," I grab my shirt and pass it to her, seeing as her is across the room. She slips it over her head while fixing her bra.

"I'm sorry."

"You don't need to apologise for anything."

"I'm just... not ready," a single tear falls down her cheek and I stand and immediately draw her into my chest.

Somethings wrong. Mate is hurting. Did we do something wrong? my wolf starts to panic.

I rub her back as I comfort her. She doesn't cry much, just a few tears, but her arms grip me tightly.

Ask her what happened you idiot!

"Hey Maddi, it's okay," I kiss her forehead lightly. "What's wrong, sweetheart?"

She takes a long ragged breath, "Nothing, I'm fine." She pushes me back and wiped her eyes. She starts to leave the room but I call after her.

"Maddi what--"

"Nothing, I'm fine. I have work to do."

&[]

I really did have work to do. Could I focus on work?

Hell no.

I look over the bank website and see that Alpha Garcia has already transfered his first payment. I immediate schedule a $50,000 payment to the bank for the loan. I sent the next $50,000 into the warrior fund to pay them.

I work slower then usual, not able to keep my mind off Drew's concerned eyes. I couldn't tell him what's wrong, what happened to me. Mamă comes in and sits across from me. She knew what was wrong just by looking at me, she had those special mom powers.

"You're thinking of Pavel."

"Andrew and I were..." I look up at my mom and think of a way to put it. "Making out and he tried to take off my bra."

"He looked upset when he brought half eaten papanash down."

I bit my lip and tap my fingers on the desk, "I didn't tell him."

"Your father ruined one of copiii mei. He put your brothers through hell when they found their mates. All those tests on Kennedy while keeping her in a cell, only letting Jackson speak with her through a cell door while supervised. Then what he did to Mason and Jade, horrible. Don't let him ruin your mateship as well by his past actions."

"The only good thing about that trip was not being under his watch all the time."

Mamă stood and walked behind my desk. She rested her hands on my shoulders and kisses my head. "Cine nu face când poate nu face când vrea."

"Thank you, Mamă."

"Much love, fiica mea."

"Much love," she pats my shoulder before leaving. I close my files. I pick up the employment records and open an empty file holder. I organize them alphabetically before closing the drawer and labeling it. His disorganization is forcing me to become organized and meticulous.

I close my laptop and leave my office, before walking downstairs to see Andrew sitting on the couch. I walk up behind him and wrap my arms around his neck.

"I'm sorry, Drew," I kiss his cheek. "Can we go on a walk?"

"Sure."

He puts his book down and stood. We walk out the front door and start down the road to the woods. The walk is spent in silence before I see the spring approaching. Once we get there I take off my shoes and Drew watches me suspiciously.

"When I was fifteen, my father send Mason and I to Russia," I start to tell him, taking off his shirt that I was still wearing and pants. "Are you going to join me?" I asks, pointing at the water.

He strips to his boxers and I start walking into the water before diving under the cold pool. Drew joins me and I crouch in the water so it wades around my neck. Drew does the same and wraps his arms around my waste.

"Russia?"

"Right. A pack there was called Старый Бег or The Old Run pack. Their Alpha was a pureblood with two children fourteen-years old Natasha and and seventeen-year old Pavel. He hoped they were our mates. It would put me as the future Luna and Mason as the Beta as per the packs tradition of the second child becoming Beta. It would have been a strong alliance."

"But neither of you were mates."

"Mason and I were too young to know. Natasha hadn't even experienced a Wolf Moon yet so she hadn't shifted. Mason and Natasha got along well and our fathers really believed they would be mates."

"And Pavel?"

"I was fifteen, he was seventeen. I liked the idea of a grown up relationship so I tried. I knew that even if we weren't mates father would try to push us into a relationship. Pavel and I would run together, he was a hunter so I would go with him."

"You got along?"

I ducked under the water, letting it soak me to my core, before starting again. "Pavel was a cold boy, he didn't talk much and didn't like listening to me talk. It wasn't a relationship, but he tried to make it... make it, um."

His hand rests on my cheek, "It's okay, I'm here. You don't have to tell me, Maddi."

"Cine nu face când poate nu face când vrea."

"What is that?"

"Romanian. It mean he that will not when he may, when he will he may have nay."

"Take advantage of live as it presents itself."

"Pavel was seventeen and he didn't care that I was fifteen, he wanted a mature relationship and he made... me," I take and deep breathe and close my eyes. The horrible memories coming back. Drew pulls me closer and I wrap my arms and legs around him. "He raped me."

This book is part of a series. There is a book before it called "Blonde Wolf of the Brown Haired Beauty" and one after called "Black Wolf Beauty."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

29.2K 482 26
A tale of supernatural, magical love and rival packs, In years, she transformed from a young girl to a strong alpha. A warrior. *** Ember Hemming. ...
475K 13.7K 56
Every pack needs its Alpha and Luna to feel complete, but what if one stubborn Alpha decides he doesn't need a Luna? He is determined never to go out...
797 53 37
**Sequel to 'Blonde Wolf of the Brown Haired Beauty'** **Book 2 in the Beauty Series** Normal- adj.- conforming to a standard; usual, typical, or exp...
50.8K 1.2K 27
The year is 2040, Kaydence Evans is trying to survive college in a world full of werewolves. She has been trained by her father for past 10 years in...