The Troublemaker - I.NY FF

By Sianri_Go

Trouble is not the answer at my problem just like what you said but it's the reason why I got closer to you. ... More

Introduction
tT # 1
tT # 2
tT # 3
tT # 4
tT # 5
tT # 6
tT # 7
tT # 9
tT # 10
tT # 11
tT # 12
tT # 13
tT # 14
tT # 15
tT # 16
tT # 17
tT # 18
tT # 19
tT # 20

tT # 8

1K 66 20
By Sianri_Go

(NAYEON'S P.O.V)

I barged inside of the girl's bathroom, itching to wash my hands already. Arghh! I hate that teacher, now I have many germs on my hands. I went into a nearby sink and pressed some soap on my hands before rubbing my hands together to spread it. I opened the water faucet and rinsed my hands with the water that's flowing out.

"Hello Im!" A familiar voice reached my ears after I heard the door creaked open. I looked at her through the mirror.

"Hi Kim!" I faked a smile and shook my hands off, splashing away the water.

"It's so nice to see you again and really here in the bathroom, what a coincidence" She walked to the next sink from mine. She started washing her hands as I just look at the mirror, fixing my hair.

"I didn't saw your handsome father at this past two months, huh? That's unusual. You went back to the kind Nayeon already?" She raised her eyebrow and wipes her hands with a handkerchief from the pockets of her pants.

"Who said that I stopped on being kind? I'm always kind" I countered and turned my back on her to exit the comfort room.

"Kind my ass, Nayeon" She uttered as I am in the middle of the gap between the door.

"Yeah kind your ass, Jennie" I mumbled and went straight to the cafeteria.

I'm just doing the usual, going to the five junior girls. Their group is called itsy, itchi, itjy, itzy..fuck that shit, just like that. I don't care what is it, I just want to get what I need from them.

"Hey, there little girls...where's my money?" I bit on my nails while looking at them. They shivered and the girl named Yuna was about to get some money from her pockets when someone's hand stopped it.

"Huh? Why?" She questioned Jisu who prevent her hand to do a thing.

"We will not give her anything anymore, right?" She whispered to the tallest girl in their group as I just continue on standing up, watching them communicating.

"But, unnie, she may hurt one of us" Yuna reasoned out and I got impatient on what they're doing. They're whispering like bees, I can't understand a thing.

"That's final, we wouldn't give her anything" Lia insisted to the younger girl and the other one have no other choice but to nod her head, not wanting to have any argument with her older friend.

"Hey! What are you two talking about? You're making me wait, hurry!" I complained and glared at them.

"You don't need to wait anymore, there's nothing we would give to you even a little cent" Lia talked back and I snapped my head toward her.

"What did you say? Repeat it!" I shouted, gathering some attention from the nearby tables.

"We. will. not. give. you. a. money. even. a. little. fucking. cents." Lia emphasized, putting pressure in every word, pissing me off. She have her eyes shouting at determination and revenge.

"You already talking back at me!" I slammed my hands on their table, shaking the stuffs placed on the top of the table. Many students are watching us already and no one dared to involve their selves in our fight.

"Yes, I do! And you're not dreaming!" She rose up from her seat and some are trying to stop her but they can't because she's really persistent on fighting at me.

"Fuck it! You want to get hurt, then I'll give it to you!" I stomped my way to her and raised my palm to hit her on the face. She closed her eyes, waiting for the impact.

I swung it but my hand got held back by someone.

"I'm disappointed, I thought it will not reach to this one but I am wrong" A familiar feminine voice muttered with a hint of disappointment on her voice. I glanced at the latter and my eyes got connected to her blue one's.

It's my first time to see her face up close and her eyes gives me a feeling like I'm falling deep down in the ocean. I got chills down my spine when I felt her breath fanning my face. I was brought back to the reality so I quickly removed her grip on my arm.

I looked at the five girls and saw them with their eyes mirroring horror. They were still afraid of me, it is drawn on their faces. I twirled around to get out of this thing but a soft and warm hand grabbed mine's.

"You're not going anywhere, we will talk" She said in a firm and stern voice, giving me a signal that she won't let me go unless I do what she wants me to.

"Then let's talk, just make sure to do it quickly" I responded and faced her. She slipped her fingers between my fingers, so smoothly before pulling me.

"I'm sorry, I'll settle this problem. Don't worry" She bowed at the girls who got widened their eyes.

"No, saem. It's not your fault, no need to apologize" Yeji, the oldest of them, said and smiled weakly. She nodded and started to walk away from the scene, with me.

Tch.

We squeezed through the crowd of people and managed to get out from it. She brought us inside of the math room and locked the door.

"Why are you always causing trouble?" She started by asking me the question I always got.

"Because.. I want to" I answered hesitatingly.

"I noticed that you always getting money on that certain girls, just for your lunch. Don't you have a money?" She frowned and sat on the teacher's desk

"But you looked like you're from a wealthy family" She added.

"I just want it and you can't stop me from doing what I like" I turned my back at her and stared at the chairs around.

"I'm not letting you off until you tell me what's the reason" She stated as I just stares at nowhere.

"I..I want..... my crush to notice me" I ended up by making a lie, I groaned and scratched my cheeks.

"That's it?" She reacted with a lace of hesitation on her voice, I think she's not believing my lie and suspicious about my answer. But she just shrugged it off. "Who's that crush of yours?" Her voice is getting louder and louder or I am just imagining things.

"You......" I turned my body to face her but got surprised when I see her face already few inches away from mine.

My voice and breath got caught up on my throat as I continued on staring at her face that shows confusion.

"You....are saying something? I can't hear it" I staggered backwards a little when she suddenly spoke making my heart jump in surprise.

"I said you..... don't need to know. It's none of your business" I snapped, making her frown.

"How am I supposed to help you when you're not telling the name's person? C'mon" Help? What help?

"What are you saying? Help? You can help me by knowing my crush?" I asked and crossed my arms.

"Yes, I am planning something"

"What is it?"

Don't tell me I am alone inside a room with a serial killer? I know I did many wrong things but I don't want to die this early, I'm so young for that. And I want to get married and have a family with the one I love, I even still haven't found the person I think I will want to be with, forever.

"Hey! looks like you're in a deep thought, you want to tell me. I am talking to you but you're just staring like an idiot" She flicked my forehead which made me flinch and cutting the trance of my thoughts.

"Don't...don't kill me!" I covered my face with my hands and bent my head down.

"Huh? Kill you?" She let out a booming laugh "What're you saying?"

I immediately removed my hands from my face and straighten my posture.

I cleared my throat as she stopped laughing "What are you saying earlier? What's your plan?"

"Here...I'll make and bring you a lunch everyday and will help you make the one you like, likes you back if you will agree to my one and only condition" She answered and grinned while me, I am having my face scrunched in confusion on whatever she's planning.

"What's the condition?" She poked the tip of my nose.

"You need to stop making or don't involve yourself in trouble"

"What! No!"

"Why? If that's the only thing that keeps you doing trouble then I'll make a solution about that. I'll help you to be noticed by your crush and you have a free lunch from me so you'll don't need to bother the five girls"

"No! I still don't want to" I shook my head vigorously,

"You love jellies, right? I'll make sure that you couldn't buy and eat any jellies, I'll make sure that you will be banned at buying even a single jelly" She threatened which made me surprise at the information she just knew. I love jellies and I can't live without eating even a one in a whole day.

"How did you know that?! Are you stalking me?!" I yelled and backed away a little from here.

She laughed "What? I am just observing and studying you! Remember, you said that I should study my students so I can know them and now I did what you advised me" She reasoned out and made my words as her defense to me.

What did I even said those things? Now I'm regretting it, my words against me.

Is she serious? Arghh!

"Are you joking? And how can you ban me from buying jellies?" I snapped at her while making my eyes little while staring at her.

"That's easy, I have connections so reject this thing and you could know that what I said today is all true" She smirked and folded her arms. "As an addition, I'll give you a pack of jelly every day with your lunch"

No, I can't lose my jellies. I can't risk it, just because of this pride of mine. They are the most important thing to me, the food that I love the most.

"What if...you put poison on my food?" I raised a brow and pressed my lips in a thin line.

"No, I will not do that. I can even taste you...."

She got cut off when she let out a few cough while me got choked because of what the words I just heard "Ehem, your food first so you'll make sure that it doesn't have"

"What do you think?"

I honestly liked and appreciate that she's making a way to settle this thing but I don't think that it was a good idea because if in seconds I lost my temper, I may got on another trouble. And on the other hand, I would like to try this agreement, if I did accept this, me being a badass will go back to zero.

"It sounds good..." This isn't a lie, I am saying the truth and I'm proud of that.

"Yeah, right? Do you agree on my condition?" She smiled and raised a brow.

"Yeah, I am" I answered without hesitation which caught her off guard because of how fast I responded and how sure I am on it. And I don't have any choice but to agree at her stupid deal and conditions.

There's nothing bad will happen, right?

I think it will be even good.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

377 70 31
ใ‚ธใƒŸใƒณ โ€ง ๐”“๐”ž๐”ฏ๐”จ ๐”๐”ฆ๐”ช๐”ฆ๐”ซ แถ แถ  โ›†โ€งโ›†โ€งโ›† โ ๐˜๐˜ฆ๐˜ญ๐˜ญ๐˜ฐ. ๐˜ด๐˜ฐ๐˜ณ๐˜ณ๐˜บ ๐˜ง๐˜ฐ๐˜ณ ๐˜ด๐˜ต๐˜ข๐˜ณ๐˜ต๐˜ญ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜จ ๐˜บ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ, ๐˜ ๐˜ธ๐˜ข๐˜ด ๐˜ซ๐˜ถ๐˜ด๐˜ต ๐˜จ๐˜ฐ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜จ ๐˜ต๐˜ฐ ๐˜จ๐˜ฆ๐˜ต ๐˜ฎ๐˜บ ๐˜ฃ๐˜ข๐˜จ...
5.2K 164 20
It's a story with the female reader and kpop idols. I think I'm gonna do many ends. (Sorry it's my first time to write and I will update it slowly be...
177K 3.9K 25
๐™Ž๐™๐™š ๐™๐™–๐™ฉ๐™š๐™จ ๐™๐™ž๐™ข ๐™จ๐™ค ๐™ฌ๐™๐™ฎ, ๐™ฌ๐™๐™ฎ ๐™™๐™ค๐™š๐™จ ๐™จ๐™๐™š ๐™จ๐™š๐™š ๐™๐™ž๐™ข ๐™ž๐™ฃ ๐™š๐™ซ๐™š๐™ง๐™ฎ๐™ฉ๐™๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™œ ๐™จ๐™๐™š ๐™จ๐™š๐™š๐™จ? ๐™ƒ๐™š ๐™๐™–๐™ฉ๐™š๐™จ ๐™๐™š๐™ง, ๐™จ๐™ค ๏ฟฝ...
236K 9.8K 38
COMPLETED "I think I'm falling for someone. She was right beside me the whole time. I don't know why it took me this long to realize." "W-who's the...