I am Invincible vol 2 (unfin...

By Tejas34

After reaction of classroom of the elite anime videos shown by Tsukasa and sakura, the real war begins in the... More

Ichinose Soliloquy
Horikita Soliloquy
Change of plans.
Blushing?
Reactions - chapter 1
Anime reaction - 1
Reaction - chapter 2
Anime reaction - 2
Reaction - 3
Reaction - 4
Reaction - 5
Surprises
Class Art Online : special exam begins
Sword Art online + Special exam -1
Suggestion.
Sword Art Online - completion of the exam-1

Sword Art Online - completion of the exam 2

1K 35 16
By Tejas34

I was teleported to somewhere which I don't recognize. I was in the forest. The sky was kind of pinkish color. It was night where I had been teleported.

"So it get's dark in the dungeons too? It's quite surprising and expected"

I started to walk exploring the area where I was when I heard someone talking.

"Lord Keyarga.... I'm..... alive!"

"How is it? How do you feel about sullying your hands to kill someone you hate?"

"It feels good.... I enjoyed it. I was in a daze, and I killed and killed, and before I knew I had became numb"

"Do you regret it?"

"I don't,its always what I wanted to do"

I think I should not be ears dropping, so I should maybe leave.I could see clothes laying around. But this might be an event? So I decided to stay.

"I want more, more!here. Its still not enough. I won't kill humans with poison,that method is boring. I am going to do it with my claws "

"An excellent answer, setsuna!"

I think this enough so I should leave before they spots me. But as I was about to leave I stepped on a branch. They both knew about my presence.

"Hey You! girl in the black dress what are you doing here?

But before I could explain the girl named setsuna attacked me. And I had no choice but to run.

(Can anyone here guess which anime scene was it?)

Meanwhile 2th floor of the dungeon....

3rd person pov

Ryuen and his group were heading towards the floor boss as they were all talking with each others.

Ishizaki : ryuen san, what do you think who defeated the first floor boss?"

Ryuen : who knows maybe that monster killed it?"

Hiyori : who are you calling monster ryuen kun?

Ryuen : who knows?

Ishizaki : "maybe, but how did he kill it when it didn't even appear"

Flashback.

We were all waiting for the first floor boss to appear as only 30seconds were left. We all got ready, but instead of the boss appearing a congratulations logo poped up

"Congratulations on defeating the ogre you may advance to the the second floor"

We all were taken aback that we had won by default.

Flashback ends

Ishizaki : but this time we all will defeat the boss right Albert, Hiyori san, ibuki san?"

Albert : yes we will defeat it.

Hiyori : I hope I can be of some help to you guys.

Ibuki : tsk, whatever..

Ishizaki : we have nothing to fear ryuen san is level 45.

Ryuen : kukuku, let's see if the monster don't interfere

As they were all talking with each others a green circle appeared above them.

"Gatom!"

And a girl with brown hair and black dress fell from the circle and landed on ryuen.

"Guh!" Ryuen fainted as the girl landed on his head.

"Ryuen san!!"ishizaki screamed, ibuki started laughing, Hiyori came up help as she was worried, Albert was.... I don't what his expression was maybe angry.

Ishizaki : how dare you attack ryuen san? We won't let you escape.

Kiyotaka : oh? I am sorry I was teleported here by accident ishizaki, and its not my fault that ryuen was under me!

Kiyotaka stood up from ryuen body.

Hiyori : umm.... Miss are you okay?

Kiyotaka : yes I am fine thank you. So I am off.

Ryuen : where the hell are you going? Don't think you can escape after cutting my hp into half. I need compen-

Before ryuen ask anything, kiyotaka took out a potion and used on ryuen and restored his hp back.

Kiyotaka : so we are equal, now then I must be going.

Ryuen : not so fast Missy, just because you restored my hp doesn't mean you are free to go. You have a nice sword over there how about you hand it over to me and I won't hurt you.

Kiyotaka : what makes you think that I will hand over my sword?

Ryuen : I am now at level 45 and I am damn strong, so if you don't want to die hand it over.

Kiyotaka : I am afraid I can't do that sorry.

Ryuen : how about this? If you win I will give you mine sword and if I win you will give me your sword?

Kiyotaka : sounds interesting.

Hiyori : you don't have to do this ryuen kun!

Ibuki : wait shiina san, I want to see if ryuen can guide our class to victory.

Ryuen : kukuku, so you are thinking I might loss?

Ibuki : who knows you were defeated by ayanokouji once when you considered him weak.

Ryuen : oh? That was a mistake I will never repeat so don't and sit back now. So now then shall we begin miss?

Kiyotaka nodded and both stood in front of me each other a few meters away.

Kiyotaka pov

'Should I tell them that I am ayanokouji, if I say that will he stop? I think no he will attack me no matter what so let's play with him for now.'

I took out my sword of light and took a fighting pose. I was waiting for ryuen to take out his sword.

" I call fourth the sword of bercouli slayer of vector,come forth Time pyramid!"

A giant clock appeared above us. The clock was ticking and the dial hit 12, the dial fell down on ground and took the shape of a sword.

Ryuen : now then left our swords do the talking.

Kiyotaka : sure why not.

Ryuen launched an attack at me without hesitation as expected. I countered his attack by blocking his sword with mine.

"Skill - morning flash!" A bright light flashed from my sword blinding ryuen for a second in which I kicked him and distances myself from him.

"Kukuku,No underhand tricks Missy, I won't go easy on you. I will finish you off in one attack"

"Yeah! Nobody gets away from ryuen san!" Ishizaki praised ryuen.

"Skill - The Goal of All Life Is Death!"

A golden clock appeared behind ryuen.

"Boost 4x!" I power uped for safety measures as I didn't knew what is that skill.

The clock started ticking, and before I knew it the dial was one 12 and ryuen was in front of me.

"I hope you said your prayers missy!"

He tryed to stab me on the chest but I managed to doge but got my right arm stabbed instead.

"Ryuen kun this enough you are hurting her!" Hiyori said as I was losing there.

"Come on Hiyori, the fun has just began, let me have more fun"

"Hp regeneration!" I started to recover my health back.

"Oh? The little Missy can regenerate Hp so I have to finish you of before you can have the chance. Skill - time freeze!"

But nothing happened, so I thought but I knew something is going to happen I saw ryuen have a grin on his face.

"Skill - Limit breaker, boost 5x"

A red light flashed from me. I took fighting pose ready to attack me when he started heading the opposite direction of me. Something is definitely wrong.

"Time slash!!" His sword emitted green light and slashed through the air. But the wide grin on Ryuen's face had disappeared.

"How the hell did you manage to doge my attack?!"

"You didn't even attack me! How would I know"

"Don't fuck with me!!!" He tryed to stab but I doged his attack and stabbed him in the chest.

His hp bar dropped to 10 and he fell down. And he was defeated because his hp reached 10 .

"Too bad ryuen you lost but you are strong that you forced me to use limit breaker"

"Tsk, I am out of here, you can have the damn sword!"

With that ryuen, ishizaki, ibuki, Albert walked away leaving behind Hiyori.

"Congratulations on your win kiyotaka kun!"

"So you recognized me?"

"Yeah of course, how could I not recognize my book buddy" Hiyori winked at me as she said this.

"But I am surprised that you recognized me when I look like a girl"

"At first I didn't recognized you, but I observed you carefully your face, your hair"

"Hmm, okay then I am off"

I took Ryuen's sword and tryed the skills he used.

Goal Of All Life is Death - time freezes everyone except the user.

Time freeze - the opponents future or past location will be frozen according to will.

Time slash - allowed the user to, in a sense, slash the past or the future.

So that's why ryuen panicked, but what happened? Did I managed to doge his attack? Only ryuen knows.

I placed the sword in my inventory as it might be useful someday. As I was about to leave.

"Kiyotaka kun!"

"Hmm?"

"May I also come with you? I know I might not be to useful but I would to come with my book buddy!!"

I checked her status, she was level 30 mage. She might be useful someday so let's go with her and it will fun to talk with her too.

"Sure why not, it would be fun to talk with you Hiyori"

Hiyori became happy and hugged me, kissed me on my cheek with cute smile on her face.

"Kiyotaka kun what should I call you when you are looking like a girl?"

"You can call me whatever you want Hiyori"

"How about kiyone? It will suits you"

"Okay but only infront of others as I don't want anyone to recognize me"

"Hai kiyone san!! I am happy my book buddy is with me!"

And with that I gained a new weapon and partner. I wonder how is asahina senpai and kiriyuun senpai? Maybe fine I guess.

Timeskip in the 2nd floor

Me and Hiyori were going together towards the floor boss. We were talking about books and stuffs.

"Umm.....Kiyotaka kun, can I ask you somethings?"

"If I can answer your question, then sure"

"So can you please tell me why were your classmates trying to expel you during the class poll?"

Huh? How does Hiyori knows about me being targeted? Did anyone tell her about this? I doubt anyone from my class will tell her.

Maybe ryuen did tell her? He has kushida as a spy in our class, maybe she told him?

As I was deep in thought I forgot about Hiyori was staring at me.

"Oh! umm...... I don't why I was targeted"

"Hmph.... That's not fair! Your classmates are trying to expel you kiyotaka kun, if you go away I will become alone over here"

Hiyori hugged me and looking at me with puppy eyes, as if she will cry any moment.

But this is not the problem now if anybody sees us like this, they misunderstand us as lesbians,who is like rejected her girlfriend, who is begging not to leave her. So I have act fast or this was cause trouble.

I patted her head.

"Hiyori You don't have to worry, I won't leave you, I will be with you"

"But I can't keep calm, how about this kiyotaka kun, you can come to our class. We all will be very happy if you join our class, even ryuen kun will be happy!"

"Sorry Hiyori I can't do that, but I can promise you that I will not leave you alone"

"I guess its fine that you promised me kiyotaka kun!"

Itseems like she is still not satisfied with my promise, so why not try this? I kissed Hiyori on her cheek.

"Ki-ki-ki-kiyotaka kun?!?!"

I remained unfazed, while Hiyori had become red and smoke started to come out of Hiyori's ears. I didn't know this was possible in the video game.

"It's payback for what you did to me Hiyori"

"Ahh? I wasn't even ready yet kiyotaka kun!!"

"Mui where are you??"

As we were talking we heard somebody's voice. Looks like they were searching for someone. There were four people. A guy in black with a eye patch and metal arm.

A girl with yellow hair who looks like little girl, a blue haired bunny girl, black dress girl wearing a kimono.

"Hajime I am really sorry I took my eyes of mui for a second she had gone somewhere"

"Shea its not your fault its my fault master please punish me hard!"

"Will You both shut up and look for mui! She is missing here!"

"Hajime, mui will be alright"

"Thank you yue for the encouragement"

As they were talking, they spotted me and Hiyori, and decided to head towards us.

"Umm....Excuse me did you by chance saw a little girl with blue hair around here?" Shea asked.

"We are so sorry we got here now we didn't see anybody on the way"Hiyori replied.

"Damn it my search skill is not useful over here, Mui! Where are you? Papa is looking for you!"

Papa? But who is the mother here? He kind of looks old but he is strong for sure.

"If you don't mind we can help you find her?" I suggested

"What really? that will be a big help!" Tio said this.

"Wait a moment. Why should we trust you? We meet a minute ago and you are planning to help us? Are you planning to do something? Are you trying to become my enemy?"

Hajime took out his gun and placed it on my forehead. But how does he have a gun here?

"All I am trying to do is help you find her out of good will" I glared back a Hajime. He took gun back.

"I will trust you now but you try something I will kill you both"

We both nodded and went with them. He has a gun in this game. I wonder how he got it? It might be useful if I have one.

"Oh! I forgot to introduce ourselves, I am Shea!, I am Tio, I am yue, Hajime"

Hajime had some attitude. The girl named yue was silent and kept on watching us. It kind of remind me of sakayanagi.

Meanwhile....

Arisu sneezes.

"Oh? I sneezed? Is ayanokouji kun remembeing me? Where could have been gone so long? It has been 3 days since I saw him. I want to see ayanokouji kun again soon, kiyotaka kun where are you!?, I am waiting"

"But I want to see him as a boy not a girl. His boons are bigger than mine despite being a boy, I am jealous"

Back to kiyo

"I am kiyone and this is Hiyori, nice meeting you all"

"If I may suggest I have a way to find mui" I took out the time pyramid.

"I can see through time, if mui was here I will able to see her"

"Do whatever you want, but find mui fast"

"Skill - The Goal Of all Life Is death!"

The golden clock appeared behind me. This surprised everyone except Hiyori. If my calculation are correct, if I use the skills wisely I might see through time by this clock.

"Side Skill - rewind time freeze!" The clock started ticking backwards.

"I can see mui being kidnapped by few men"

"Those bloody kidnappers I will kill them all!" Hajime became angry and took out his gun.

"Wait, I can see they poisoned her so we must find her quickly"

"Damn it!" They were all becoming worried, as they don't know where to find mui.

"If you want I can bring her back"

"Please bring her back I will give you anything you want" Hajime pleaded.

"Okay. Skill - time slash!"

I slashed my sword in the wind and mui appeared before us.

"Mui!" "Papa! I was so scared!" Father and daughter having a reunion. But the mui girl has long ears. Maybe she is an elf?

"Kiyone san what you exactly do?" Yue questioned me.

"Oh? About that I killed the kidnappers before they poisoned mui, with my skill" And I explained how I used the time pyramid.

"Thank You very much kiyone for helping my daughter" Hajime and his harem bowed to me.

"Now on to the business. You said you will give me anything I want, so would you give me your gun?"

"Sorry miss kiyone I can't give you my gun, its been with me for so much time, but instead I will teach you how to make a gun and modern weapons"

Its not a bad offer so I agreed. Me and Hajime made two double barrel shotgun and handguns. He taught me how to make bullets and grenades. We both made a rocket launcher of two shots.

He gave me new weapon gear case which will help in combat. After learning the art of modern weapons we parted ways.

Hiyori was kind of excited and afraid of using a gun, so I gave her a pistol. And with that we went back on our adventure to kill the floor boss.

To be continued.....

Word count : 2800

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

288K 3.6K 16
What happen when Cote react to their characters profile? This include fandom and wiki to make an accurate profile. This is set after volume 3 and wil...
43.5K 1.3K 10
This Starts after Year 2 Volume 2 of Classroom of the Elite where Ayanokouji, Horikita, and Kei Karuizawa are sent to another school for a special ex...
214K 6.7K 27
(Discontinued) Yes, another COTE fanfic, IDK why I do them but, that doesn't matter. Synopsis: A new special exam was announced for the second year...
6.3K 181 10
A Classroom of the Elite story. Yeah, I don't know what I'm doing.