Shattered~Lashton

بواسطة BlaBlaBaby

"Stones can only hit glass so long before it shatters." المزيد

Zero.
One.
Two.
Three.
Four.
Five.
Six.
Seven.
Eight.
Nine.
Ten.
Eleven.
Twelve.
Fourteen.
Fifteen.
Sixteen.
Seventeen.
Eighteen.
Nineteen.
Twenty.
Twenty-One.
Twenty-Two.
Twenty-Three.
Twenty-Four.
Twenty-Five.
Twenty-Six.
Twenty-Seven.
Twenty-Eight.
Small Note
Twenty-Nine.
Thirty.
Thirty-One.
Thirty-Two.
Thirty-Three.
Thirty-Four.
Please Read
Thirty-Five.
Thirty-Six.
Thirty-Seven.
Thirty-Eight.
Thirty-Nine.
Epilogue.

Thirteen.

1.1K 35 5
بواسطة BlaBlaBaby

-Ashton-

 It was noon the next day and I was standing in front of Lukes house. I waited for him to open the door, I had already texted him and he said he would be a few minutes. Although Luke had already said yes to the date we were about to go on I was really nervous. I was going to take Luke to an art museum. I've been wanting to go to it since I moved here and I hoped it would take things off of Lukes mind. Luke opened the door, he was wearing what he usually wears. Black skinny jeans, and some random long sleeved shirt. He looked different though, better in a way. 

"Are we gonna go are you just going to stare at me?" Luke speaking made me come back to reality. 

"Well as much as I would love to stare at you, we better go." Luke let out a laugh. 

It was nice to know that Luke was slowly going back to the real him. Or at least that was what I thought. Once in the car he stayed silent, the smile he had when I opened the door long gone. I turned on the radio and started to drive. Luke didn't know where I was taking him and I hope he was okay with just looking at art. If not we could always think of something else. 

It was a thirty minute ride till I had finally pulled into the parking lot and Luke still hasn't said anything. I got out and Luke followed my actions. I started walking towards the front entrance not waiting to see what Luke was actually doing. I must have walked faster then what I thought because Luke ran to catch up to me.

"Don't go so fast." I half smiled, "Don't walk so fucking slow then." 

I grabbed his hand in mine so he knew I wasn't being rude. Walking into the place people gave us weird looks. I ignored them and kept walking forward. I walked up to a desk where a women was. 

"Hello boys, did you want a tour guide? You would have to pay twenty dollars. Unless you want to roam freely, then its free." I shook my head. "We will just roam." She nodded, "Don't touch anything." 

We left the desk and started going up to random paintings. Soon Luke was dragging me all over the place getting excited with every piece of art he saw. I smiled knowing his mind was off of whatever it was on. I took pictures of some sculptures. I barely paid any attention to the art though, I was always looking at Luke. I loved how his face broke out into a smile, I loved how his eyes shined in the light. I loved how he got excited over art. Seeing him like this was worth the trip out here. We had looked at almost every piece of art...or at least I think, when Luke spoke.

"What was your favorite piece of art?" He asked me looking down at the floor for some reason. 

I looked across the room and smiled. I covered his eyes and dragged him over to the wall. I put him right in front of it. 

"This is my favorite." 

I uncovered his eyes and he looked straight ahead. His smiled faded and his face covered with confusion. He was looking into his own eyes. It was him, no somebody didn't paint Luke. It was a mirror. 

"But Ash-" Still confused I cut him off. 

"Its you." 

He didin't say anything at first but then started to laugh. 

"Your so lame Ashton." He pulled me closer to him so I was in the mirror with him. "This is my favorite." 

I smiled at myself, Luke had his arm around my waist. I took out my phone and captured the moment. I wanted to remember this moment forever. I turned towards Luke, being less then five inches away from each other. 

"Luke...Boyfriend?" I mentally smacked myself. Luke let out a small laugh. "Boyfriend." 

I put my hands on his cheeks and moved his head closer to mine. Kissing him, kissing him the first time as boyfriends. I smiled into the kiss, making us break apart. 

We walked out hand in hand, just like when we walked in. I was going to ask Luke if he wanted to grab something to eat but I knew that he didn't eat a lot. Hell I could tell he barely ate when I hugged him, he ate enough to stay alive. Just like I did, I would talk to Luke about it sooner or later. I knew he wouldn't want to talk about it, I knew I never did. I still don't but sometimes its better to let things out then keep them in. 

Once at his house I wasn't sure if he still wanted to hang out. So I asked. 

"Do you want me to leave or do you want to hang out for a little more?" 

He pulled out his phone looking at the time I assumed as he put it away right after. 

"Well its three, so yeah you can come in." 

There was already a car in the driveway so I knew his brother was home. I wondered if he would tell his brother about us. I knew his brother saw us hold hands but we weren't together then. Luke opened the door and I followed him in. Luke walked into the living room and quickly walked back out. He looked like he was about to throw up.

"Don't go in there." He said looking at the ground. A few seconds later his brother joined us in the hall. 

"I didn't think you would be home for awhile." His brothers hair was a mess and his face was red. 

I had a feeling what Luke walked in on. My thoughts were right when a girl walked out of the living room, all of us in the hallway. Making it very awkward. 

His brother spoke up, "Jessie, this is my brother Luke and his friend Ashton." He motioned towards me. 

"Actually, Ashton is my boyfriend." Luke correcting his brother, I didn't expect him to come out and say it just like that. 

I looked at Jessie and she seemed disgusted but I didn't say anything. Luke's brother looked at him and then to me. 

"Well okay, I'm happy for you." He looked over at Jessie. 

"Yes, and it is very nice to meet you Luke and..um Ashton." She gave a fake smile, but I guess it looked real enough for his brother. 

"We will just be going now." Luke said, walking over to me and grabbing my hand, pulling me up the stairs. Once in his room he collapsed on his bed. 

"My innocence is ruined." I let out a laugh. "Was it really that bad?" I sat down next to him. 

"Not really, I think they were just about done and the couch was hiding most of it." I nodded, trying to hold in a laugh. We heard the door close downstairs and Luke went over to his window. 

"They're leaving." 

"Yay!" I jumped up and went behind Luke. 

We watched them drive away. I hugged him from behind and we stood there for awhile. After a couple of minutes my stomach made a noise. 

"Aw, Irwin is hungry." I looked down at my stomach and poked it. "Yea I guess so." 

"I'll go get you something." He left before I could say anything. 

I laid down on his bed. I didn't know what to do besides that so I stayed like that. Five minutes later he walked back into the room. He had a plate which had pizza on it. 

"Pizza?" He nodded, "It was in the fridge." 

I grabbed the plate from him, he didn't have anything for himself. 

"What about you?" He shook his head. "There was bread sticks downstairs and I had two." 

I acted offended. "What? No bread sticks for me?" 

"I ate the last two." He smiled, picking up his phone. 

I had a feeling that he was lying but I didn't want to really fight with him. I finished my pizza and we ended up on watching some tv. Time went by fast and soon my mom was texting me to come home. 

"I have to go." I didn't want to leave Luke, I wanted to spend more time with him. 

"Okay. I had um fun today." I smiled, I leaned in and gave him a kiss.

"If you need anything just text me okay?" He nodded.

With that I left his house. 

----

-Luke-

Ashton left my house around six, it was now eight and I have been crying ever since. Today was a good day till he left my house. I felt myself fall apart. The thoughts came back, they never came when I was with Ashton. I walked over to my desk and pulled out my journal. 

February 12th, 

Ashton makes me happy, but the sadness overpowers it every single time. Ashton brings out the real Luke Hemmings. I wish I could be me more often but the voices instead my head stop me. I am almost sure I am insane. I think I love him.   ~Luke 

I looked over the entry. I think I love him? 

You can't love somebody you just started dating idiot. 

I pulled at my hair, I didn't care. I liked Ashton, I knew I loved him. Deep down inside I knew I did, or I wouldn't have wrote that. I heard a knock at my door and closed my journal. My brother walked in. 

"So earlier...Jessie is my girlfriend." 

I rolled my eyes, "No shit." 

He held up his hands in defense. "Hey, I was planning on telling you." 

I just shook my head. He left with a small 'night'. I walked over to my bed and pulled off my shirt. I didn't want to sleep with a shirt on. My room seemed hotter then usual anyways. I put on sweats, sleeping in jeans was not a really wise idea. I put my phone on the charger, I checked to see if Ashton had texted me but there was none. I quickly fell asleep after that. 

Start of Lukes dream. 

I was running down a long hallway. I wasn't sure what I was running away from but I needed to get away from it. I soon ran up to a dead end, I turned around and instead of seeing the hallway I just ran down I was faced with two doors. I was confused. Above the door on the left there was a sign and it read, "Ashton." The next door said, "Family." I didn't know what to do. I heard a voice in my head. 

Chose. 

I stood there. "Why" I yelled, no reply. That was when I realized I have been here before. I've been in this hallway, now room. But something was different. The doors. Before I had only been faced with one door to open. Now there was two. Ashton was the new one. I closed my eyes and opened the Ashton one. 

"Luke!" 

I opened my eyes, in an instant I wish I didn't. Ashton was held back by chains attached to the wall. He didn't have a shirt on. There was blooding coming out of his nose.

"Ashton!" I yelled but he didn't hear me. He didn't even see me standing there. I was literally ten feet in front of him. 

I tried to walk over to him but ran into a wall, more like glass. I pounded on the glass to get his attention but he never looked over at me. His eyes were looking to his left. I looked over to where he was looking and there was a guy. He walked more into the light, Stark. 

"What the fuck?" I whispered. Even though nobody could hear me or even see me. 

"Where's your boyfriend now? Huh?" Stark got closer to Ashton.

"Luke!" He screamed out my name again. 

I could see the fear in Ashtons eyes, I didn't know what was going on. I was so confused, my head was starting to hurt. 

"Any last words?" Stark got closer, and then I saw the knife in his hand. No. This was not happening. 

"Luke! Where are you!" He screamed out, "I told you he won't be coming!" 

Stark made a quick movement with his arm making Ashton scream. 

"Ashton!" I yelled out his name. Stark did it again, getting another scream out of Ashton. I could feel myself getting dizzy. I pounded on the glass again and it broke. I landed face first into the glass. I could feel it cut my arms. I looked up and Stark was gone but Ashton was still there covered in blood. 

I ran over to him, "Ashton!" I yelled. He slightly opened his eyes. 

He let out a weak laugh. "He told me you wouldn't come. I knew you would. I love you Luke." 

His eyes closed after that. "Ashton?!" I shook him but he didn't open his eyes. I knew he was gone. 

I just watched my boyfriend die, it was my fault. I could have stopped it but I didn't.

"Ashton!" I yelled his name collapsing to the floor. 

End of Lukes Dream.

"Luke wake up." 

I woke up and my brothers face was right in front of me. I could feel the wetness on my cheeks. I knew I had been crying in my sleep. 

"What's wrong? You were yelling Ashton in your sleep." He looked at me with worried eyes. I didn't know how to reply. 

"Its three in the morning but by the way you were yelling...you can invite him over." With that he walked out. 

I was shaking. I reached over and picked up my phone. 

Luke:

I need you. 

I put my phone down, I still haven't stopped crying since I woke up. It was just a nightmare I reminded myself. It all seemed real. I knew Ashton wouldn't come to my house at three in the morning. I wrapped myself up in my blankets and cried. I don't know how long it was till I heard my door open. I felt somebody uncover me slightly. Soon somebody's arm was around my waist. I tensed up but it could only be one person. I turned and my face met Ashtons. 

"Ashton." I whispered and he pulled me closer to him. He looked exhausted but he still came. 

I tried to say something but I couldn't get any words past my lips. Ashton turned off my light and pulled me closer to him. Kissing my forehead. 

"I was being serious when I told you to text me when you needed me, and I would be here for you." 

I started crying even more. I didn't care that I was breaking down in front of Ashton. The dream kept replaying in my head. I finally calmed down and we fell asleep in each others arms. 

Double update yay! I hope you liked this. Thanks for reading. 

واصل القراءة

ستعجبك أيضاً

17.8K 1.4K 102
⤷ you're the only thing that's going on in my mind. [completed] → content warning: homophobia depression
9K 494 21
Ashton is in love with Luke. Luke doesn't care. Ashton is left with a broken heart and years of wasted memories. 🌸 #1 in Lashton (May 1st, 2020)
129K 4.8K 200
(these are so bad and are from so long ago i wouldn't recommend) boyxboy blurbs that are MINE and there's MANY- ©michaelcliffwhore | 2014
60.1K 4.2K 13
~ "Don't you see, Ashton? If you want me, you'll have to stay. You'll have to wait. You'll have to live." "I'm not sure I can." {Luke is an angel and...