We Are (One Piece High School)

By OceanMan05

when luffy and the gang all made it to high school, they will face different challenges and different other s... More

Author notes
Chapter 1 Train
Chapter 3 Auditorium
Chapter 4 Classes 1
Chapter 5 Classes 2
Chapter 6 Foxy
Chapter 7 The Challenges
Chapter 8 the Final challenges
Chapter 9 The One Piece
Chapter 10 Escape
Chapter 11 Into the Snake pits
Chapter 12 The Sisters
Chapter 13 New day
Chapter 14 Lunch
Chapter 15 Cafe
Chapter 16 who with who
Chapter 17 The Mall
Chapter 18 Halloween Party
Chapter 19 Changed
Chapter 20 Conspiracy
CH. 21 Past and Plan
22. Resort
23. Water Park
24. Christmas Bind/Break
25. The Students council

Chapter 2 Grand Line High School

2K 32 6
By OceanMan05

The train begin to slow down at the grand line district station. It soon stop in, and open the door. The group walked out of the train and onto the station walkway.

"PoOr LuFfY" chopper was tearing up.

"He miss his chance" Nami Said coldy.

"Dumbass that what he get when he late" Sanji said as he place a toothpick in his mouth.

unbeknownst to everyone, Luffy collapsed onto the platform. They turn their head to a body dropped down.

"LUFFY!!!!" Everyone shouts as they rushed toward the passout luffy.

"LUFFY CAN YOU HEAR ME, PLEASE SAY SOMETHING" Chopper shaking luffy body. But luffy still passout, out cold.

"Hold on, i know what will wake him up" nami said as she knelt down beside luffy. She searched her purse and pull out beef jerky.

She ripped open the bag and pulls out a single beef jerky. And handed to chopper. He grab onto the Beef jerky waved at front of Luffy Nose.

Luffy nose begin to twitch and moves. He begins to sniff, and sniff deeply. His mouth begin to drools as his eyes light up. His head lunged up and clamp down chopper hand and the the beef jerky.

"AHHH AHHH AHHH HE GRAB MY HAND" Chopper screams as tears fell down from his eyes.

"YOU IDIOT! DONT EAT CHOPPER HAND WILL YA" Sanji said as he stomp luffy head.

"Owww... hey it not my fault i was hungry" luffy said.

"AND IDIOT DONT EVER TRY A STUNT LIKE THAT" Nami said hitting luffy head.

"Owwww....naaammiii" luffy rubbed his head.

"Jeez luffy what where you thinking?" Usopp said.

"I don't know, i just dont want to be late on our first day of high school" luffy giving his signature grinned.

Everyone groaned and sweat dropped as Luffy Got up.

"Come on you guys we can't be late on Our First day of School" Luffy said.

"Now he tell us" Zoro rolled his eyes. As luffy starts running ahead of them.

"HEY MORON WAIT FOR US!" Sanji shouts.

Soon everyone all follow luffy. After they leave the station and head to the street. As students wearing Blue and White Uniform Clothes.

"Whoa Marines World High School....." Usopp said.

"I heard they are the most elite Private School" Brook said.

"And SUPER~, i hear the best girls are the strongest" Franky said.

"YOhohohohoho That i can agree, should i ask them to show me their panties?" Brook said.

"You sure about that?" Nami scolded.

"Oh nevermind....." Brook silently sob.

"They are sure are Scary....." Chopper said.

"It be ok Chopper we are here with you and don't you have Devil Fruit?" Robin said.

"Oh yeah...." Chopper morph into a tiny humanoid Reindeer. Rubbing  back of his head.

"Well we should get going, i heard there a rivalry between grandline and marine world Schools" Zoro said.

"Well for once i can agree on you" Sanji said.

"Yeah, let go" everyone all said in agreement. They walked as few of them take few glances. They continued to walked down the streets.

"Hey does anyone check their schedule?" Luffy ask.

"What didn't you receive yours in the mail?" Nami said.

"Heh.........i lost mine" luffy said.

"You dumbass!" Nami, Sanji, Zoro bark at luffy.

"Well it should be online as well, check it yourself" Usopp said.

"Oh yeah.... huh" Luffy said. As he pulled his phone out And check the website.

"Alright, i got homeroom, English, math, geography, 3rd lunch, history, chemistry, civics and....meditations.... Alternative Class cooking" Luffy said.

"Huh did they say what teachers you have?" Nami said.

"Nuh-ugh, just tells me the room and time, maybe it be exciting a surprise" luffy smiled.

"Well i check mine when we reach homeroom" Zoro said

Everyone knodded their head in agreement. Soon they see the school, with a statue showing 4 sea creatures point different area of the compass and a fifth pointing straight up.

With large acres of land 4 story high. Appearing ontop of a hill, they walked through a tunnel.

"Whoa that one BIG STATUE!!!!" Luffy, chopper and Usopp, showing their amazement on their eyes.

"Hmm a giant whale on east, a kraken on the west, A sea king on the north and sea dragon on the south and a mermaid on the center and top" Sanji said.

"How do you know?" Robin said.

"Well my Step-Father told me a story about lords of each Blue then a goddess of the all blue, it a long story" Sanji said.

"Maybe we can visit your work" Usopp said.

"Well don't bring Luffy with you" Sanji said.

"He come anyways, stupid cook" Zoro said.

"WATCHA SAY DUMBASS!?" Sanji shouts.

"DONT MAKE MY COME THERE" Nami barks.

"Nami-Swann~ Even When your angry your still beautiful" Sanji showimg hearts eyes. Zoro rolled his eyes as he grumbles.

They all reach down to the doors. As it opens it shows hallways of lockers, posters and photos.

"WHOOAAAAA" luffy, Usopp and Chopper all star eye at everything.

"This is soo COOLLL!!!" luffy shouts.

"Whoa it big..... i guess we should head to our homeroom no?" Brook said.

"Yeah let all head over there" Robin said.

The group walked towards the stair and head up to floor 4. Reaching their homeroom class 2-A, they slide the door open and walked inside.

"Huh it empty..... surprisingly...." Usopp said.

"Did we got here early if so, it SUPER~" franky shout.

"Good i can finally take my rest now" Zoro Yawns as he took a desk next to a window. Bringing his head ontop of the desk.

"Hey we should know what are classes" Chopper said.

"You probably right let me check mine" Nami said. As everyone pulls out their schedule paper.

"Mine is homeroom, poetry, math, drama, history, chemistry, civics, cooking" sanji said.

Robin use her Paramecia Hand to wake zoro, by back whacking his head.

"Oiy..... WHAT!?" Zoro bark.

"Schedule what is yours dear?" Robin said calmly.

"Oh let me check" Zoro said as he pull out his schedule. "Homeroom, kendo, math, weights, history, chemistry, civicss and cooking"

"Well my classes are is Homeroom, drama, math, sculpting, history, chemistry, civics and arts" Usopp said.

"Well i got homeroom. Oceanography, math, geography, history, chemistry, civics and meteorology" nami said.

"Oh oh i got, homeroom, Health, math, Geography, history,  chemistry, civics, and English..." chopper said.

"Hmmm i got homeroom, Health math, Geography, History, Chemistry, Civics and Archaeology" Robin said.

"Hey we been in the same class robin" Chopper said with a smile.

"Of course chopper, we be together always" robin smiled.

"So SUPEERR~ I got homeroom, Metal sculpting, math, Geography, history, chemistry, civics, and engineering" Franky said.

"YOHOhohoho~ this is the best class, homeroom, Poetry, math, drama, History, Chemistry, Civics and Music" Brook said.

"Huh i guess majority of these classes we be in the same class" nami said.

"Damn why do i have to stuck with MossHead" Sanji said.

"Because No one Asked For your Opinion Perv brow" Zoro said.

"WANT TO GO GREEN SHIT" Sanji barks getting up from his desk.

"I WOULD YOU LIKE TO SEE YOU TRY STUPID COOK" Zoro Grab a yard stick from the window.

Soon a door slide open loudly. Both Zoro and Sanji stop their antics. Everyone Turn their direction toward a man with red long hair standing front of the doorway. He look at everyone with a stern look.

They all went silent and sat back at their seat. Soon the red hair man walked to the front of the desk. And lower his head, then he smiles.

"Good morning Students, you must be early since it only be 10 minutes till the bell ring" said the red hair man.

"We know" everyone said.

"Well I am Mr. Shanks i am Vice-princple, and english teacher of Grand Line High school" Shank smiles.

Soon the bell rings as students walked in. Shank grab a clipboard and counts the name on the list of students as students walked in.

"Ok seem like everyone is here, i will call your name and say present or here once i called your name" Shank said. As he starts naming all the names.

After shank called off the list. He look at the classroom, almost a full house.

"Hmm i see we are missin three Students, well no matter if they do show up our Security Guard Dalton will tell them to show up to the auditorium" Shanks said.

Luffy said his hand.

"Yes luffy? " shank said.

"What you do mean By auditorium?" Luffy ask clueless.

Everyone groand by Luffy questions.

"Settle down everyone, Luffy only asking A Question that all, well you See in few minutes all first year will go there and have a Welcome speech that all" Shank said.

"Oooohhh...... i don't get it" luffy said only to get back slapped by nami.

"IDIOT!?, he said we going have a welcome speech by the principal of this school" Nami said.

"Ooohhhhhh...... i think i got it" Luffy said with his smile grinning.

Nami face palm as Shank Chuckles at luffy goofiness. Shank look up at the clock as few minutes past.

"Well everyone you should get going, it about to start soon" Shank said.

Soon everyone got up, leaving their stuff behind. And walked out the doors following by trail of first year students.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

945K 21.6K 49
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
589K 9.1K 87
A text story set place in the golden trio era! You are the it girl of Slytherin, the glue holding your deranged friend group together, the girl no...
160K 5.7K 42
❝ if I knew that i'd end up with you then I would've been pretended we were together. ❞ She stares at me, all the air in my lungs stuck in my throat...
104K 9.2K 111
"You think I'm golden?" "Brighter than the sun, but don't tell Apollo" Dante hates Rome's golden boy. Jason doesn't even remember him. Right person w...