Her Beautiful Strength

By RosaDart

**BEAUTY SERIES BOOK 1 1/2** Maddison has just taken over as the first female Alpha. Andrew is the brother o... More

Taking Over
Addressing the Pack
Silver Wolf Moon
Merge of Alphas
This Kiss is Mine
Going Home
He That Will Not
The Bank
The Strength of a Pack

Work Work Work

74 5 0
By RosaDart

Jackson ^(Alexandru Nicusor Matei)

As our eyes stare up into one another, I can't stop my wolf from stepping forward. "Mine."

His hands grip my hips tighter. His lips dip down again and capture mine. My hands dig into his shaggy hair as his teeth bit onto my lower lip. I open my mouth and let our tongued dance. He pulls away and leans his head forward to meet the wall behind me, his breathe tickled my neck.

"All mine," he growl and takes my ear lope in his mouth, his tongue playing with my piercing. I sigh and kiss his jaw, his scruff scratching my lips.

A knock at the door pulled his attention away from me, "Alpha?"

"What is it James?" I yell back.

"Alpha Blu wished to see you," I look back at Andrew who bares his teeth and nips at me. I laugh slightly.

"I'll be right there." Andrew lets me out of his hands and I walk towards the door. Before I leave I look back at him, "Are you coming, mate?"

He smiles and walks up to me, offering me his arm to take. Drew opens the door and we walk out together. "You know this is probably about the proposal, right?"

"Oh well," I smirk up at him.

Drew knocks on the door when we get there and Lyon lets us in. I sit in once chair while Drew sits in another.

"Alpha Drake," he greet me. "Brother."

"Alpha Blu," I greet back. "Has the paperwork been finalized?"

"I sent it to your lawyers to look over."

"Thank you."

"I would like to apologise for my earlier... embarrassment. To both of you," he looks over at Drew. "If I had known I would not have implied you leave your mate for me. I only want happiness for my brother."

"Thank you, Lyon," Drew reached over for my hand. "I will be needing a pack transfer."

"Yes, I have already prepared your paperwork. We are going to miss you," Lyon passed me some files. I took them and opened the paperwork to see Lyon's signature already on the papers.

"I will sign and sent it to my pack for processing."

"You two are always welcome here," Lyon smiles at us both. "Especially when Killer Wolf goes under."

My smile drops, "What?"

"Well, it's rare that a pack in such financial crisis survives. If and when the pack goes under you are welcome here."

&[]

Maddi squeezes my hand, holding back her anger. "Thank you," she bites out. "Alpha Blu."

She stands and I move with her, she nods slightly to him before leaving the office. I stay behind, glaring at my brother. "Really Lyon?"

"I was being honest with her. If she can't handle the truth she shouldn't be Alpha."

"You were trying to rile her up!"

"The girl can't control her emotions or her power, that's why females aren't ment to be Alphas. The best thing for her to do is--"

"Don't even say those stupid words I know are about to come out of your mouth."

"Don't speak to me that way!" Lyon yells at me. "You know I'm right. Killer Wolf needs an Alpha, not her."

"She is their Alpha."

"My point is," he sits down in his chair. "She shouldn't be."

"Don't expect anything from Killer Wolf besides this deal," I turn away from him. "As far as I'm concerned, we aren't brothers anymore, Alpha Blu."

I leave his office and return to my mate's room. She sat at her desk, fuming with anger. I walk up behind her and pick her up before sitting in her chair and letting her rest on my lap. She makes herself comfortable and goes back to work.

I run my tan hands over her spin as I think. How can Lyon and I of come from the same two people? He was clearly a brute, another bully Alpha I will have to be wary of being in business with. Maddi complained about the way Alphas viewed her, I didn't want to believe it, but she's right. None of them will respect her in full until she proves herself. Even I will have to be weary of situations that arise.

I can't control her, I wouldn't dream of taming her fire. Maddi is strong, she had what it takes to be a great Alpha. First I will have to help her keep all that power in check. An Alpha's power is their greatest asset. Most hold back their power and only use it in full to establish dominance. Maddi will need to learn to use this as a weapon and not just a state of being.

I trust her though. I believe in her above all else. If anyone can do it, it's her and her beautiful strength.

She stops typing and turns back to me. "What did you say to him?"

"What?" I shook myself out of my daze.

"What did you say to Alpha Blu?"

"A lot of thing, mostly yelling."

She turns to straddle my hips. "Are you going to regret what you said in less then twenty years?"

"Probably," I nod.

"Then you should talk to him."

"Not yet."

"Is what you said going to impact the deal."

"I won't let it."

She leans down and pecks my lips. Before she can say anything her phone rings again. "Hey Jack."

&[]

"Hey Jack."

"It's Kennedy, I'm looking over the universities for our new teachers and I have two good ones. I'm sending them to you."

"Ken, give both options to the wolves. Let them choose."

"You sure?"

"Yeah," I smile down at Drew who was waiting for me to finish. I kiss him quickly. "Where are we on the warriors?"

"Good, a lot of woman have joined and the men have accepted them proudly. Some of them quit, but the women who joined outnumber the men that quit."

"And the school?"

"The location has been set, apparently one of the warriors got an architecture degree before moving here to be with his mate. He is now working at an contracting firm but has agreed to design the school probono."

"That's awesome," I smile and Drew matches my look. "Hey Ken, I've faxed you a paperwork, did you get it?"

"Yeah, a transfer request?"

"Yeah."

"Who is it? A warrior's mate?"

"Close," I let her read the paper. I lean down and kiss Drew again.

"Andrew Blu?"

"He's my mate," I say and Drew buries his head in my neck, peppering feather kisses on it.

"Omg! Maddi that's awesome!" she squeals. "What does that--"

"Not now Ken, I'll call you later," before she can reply I hang up. Drew pulls back from my neck and kisses me again. I wrap my hands around his neck and burry my fingers into his shaggy curls of hair.

"Goddess, I love kissing you," Drew groans and I smirk against his lips.

He pulls my back closer as his tongue invades my mouth. His scent overwhelms me and I can't help put pull at his hair a little. His kisses slow and become gentler, softer, but still holding passion.

&[]

We walk down the road, hand in hand. The pack house is behind us as he takes me through the pack. A blonde woman starts approaching us with a lustful smirk. She walks up to my mate and stops to talk.

"Hey Andy!"

"Shanell," Andrew addresses her crudely. I squeeze his hand, silently telling him not to be rude.

"Who are you?" she looks me up and down. Okay, maybe Drew can be a little rude.

"I'm Alpha Maddison Drake."

"Right, we talked on the phone."

"You're the secretary."

"Yeah," she turns back to my mate. "So what are you doing tomorrow night?"

"I'm leaving tomorrow for Killer Wolf. To be with my mate," our eyes meet and Shanell huffs.

"Whatever," she passes us and walks off.

"Andy?" I ask him as we continue out walk.

"I prefer your name for me," he moves my hand up to kiss it.

"Does anyone else call you by either?"

"No, my parents and brother always called me Andrew. She, for some strange reason, calls me Andy even though I hate it."

"Do you hate Drew?"

"No," Andrew smiles at me. "Though you could probably call me a piece of shit and I'd love it."

We both laugh as we continue down the road. "Where are your parents?"

"My dad was killed by a silver bullet and mom followed him. Lyon was 21 when he took over and I was 17."

"I'm sorry."

"What about your mom, was she upset when your dad died?"

"No, mamă wasn't my father's mate." His eyes widen and I continue. "He married her because she was a pureblood."

"Was he--"

"Yes."

"So you--"

"Yes. It was very important to my father that the pureblood line stay that way," once I say this he stops. I turn to face him and our hands disconnect.

"I'm... not."

"That's okay," I step closer to him and let my hand rest of his hairy chin. "It was important to father, not me. Mason is mated to a human born."

"And Jackson?"

"Kennedy is pureblood. Father put her through countless genetic tests and linkage tracing before he accepted her."

"Wow," he sighs.

"He was crazy," we turn and continue our walk. "Are you ready to leave tomorrow?"

"I'm mostly packed, do you guys have a pack house?"

"No. We had Alpha and Beta homes. We will be living with my mom, Jackson, and Kennedy in the Beta home because I've turned the Alpha house into a daycare and after school centre. We have few buildings and I hated living alone," I stop and face him. "Is that okay?"

He smiles, "It's fine. I vaguely understand the state of Killer Wolf. You are practically building a pack from nothing, but worst because you already have debt."

He kisses my forehead. "It's nothing like here. If you aren't ready to leave, I understand."

"No, I don't think you do," Andrew leans back and his brown eyes meet mine. "I can't let you go without me."

Sorry I missed the chapter of 'Her Beautiful Strength' being posted yesterday. As I mentioned in a post on my wall, I have had some problems with Wattpad saving my work. If you don't already follow me, well what are you waiting for? 

This book is part of a series. There is a book before it called "Blonde Wolf of the Brown Haired Beauty" and one after called "Black Wolf Beauty."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

472K 13.6K 56
Every pack needs its Alpha and Luna to feel complete, but what if one stubborn Alpha decides he doesn't need a Luna? He is determined never to go out...
797 53 37
**Sequel to 'Blonde Wolf of the Brown Haired Beauty'** **Book 2 in the Beauty Series** Normal- adj.- conforming to a standard; usual, typical, or exp...
62.2K 4K 38
Aria is the first born female of alpha of the Olympic pack. Female alphas are not found simply because they possess too much of power. Her father pun...
3K 91 13
This is the story of Luna Silver, a White wolf and the daughter of the Moon Goddess. What happens after her 17th birthday and first shift when she i...