Josie Higashikata x Male Read...

Od Victor_TheRiper

Josie Higashikata, an 18 year old female teenager who lives in Japan, M Prefecture, S-City, Morioh Town. She... Více

Prologue
Chp.1 Enter Josie Higashikata
Chp.2 The Talk
Chp.3 The Mysterious Enemy Stand
Chp.4 Enter Angelo Katagiri Pt.1
Chp.5 Angelo Katagiri: Water Neckalce Pt.2
Chp.7 Angelo Katagiri:Water Neckalace Pt.4
Chp.8 End Of Angelo Katagiri
Chp.9 Encountering The Nijimuras
Chp.10 Okuyasa Nijimura: Za Hando
Chp.11
Chp.12 Keicho Nijimura: Bad Company
Chp.13 The Mysterious Creature/New Enemy Stand
Chp.14 The New Mysterious Enemy
Chp.15 Tamami Koboyashi: The Lock Pt.1
Chp.16 Echoes Act 1/End Of Tamami Koboyashi Pt.2
Chp.17 Toshikazu Hazamada: Surface Pt.1
Chp.18 End Of Toshikazu Hazamada Pt.2
Chp.19 Enter Yukako Yamagishi Pt.1
Chp.20 Yukako Yamagishi Pt.2
Chp.21 Echoes Act 2/Yukako Yamagishi Pt.3
Chp.22 End Of Yukako Yamagishi
Chp.23 Encounter Red Hot Chili Pepper Pt.1
Chp.24 Red Hot Chili Pepper Pt.2
Chp.25 Enter Akira Otoishi/Red Hot Chili Pepper Pt.3
Chp.26 Red Hot Chili Pepper Pt.4
Chp.27 End Of Akira Otoishi
Chp.28 Daughter and Mother Reunion
Chp.29
Chp.30 The Tragic Backstory
Chp.31
Chp.32 Enter Rohan Kishibe:Heaven's Door Pt.1
Chp.32 Rohan Kishibe:Heaven's Door Pt.2
Chp.33 Rohan Kishibe:Heaven's Door Pt.3
Chp.34 Josie's Story/End Of Rohan Kishibe
Chp.35 Meeting Reimi Sugimoto Pt.1
Chp.36 The Mysterious Blonde Man/Reimi Sugimoto Pt.2
Chp.37 Shigekiyo "Shigechi" Yangu Pt.1
Chp.38 Shigekiyo "Shigechi" Yangu Pt.2
Chp.39 Shigekiyo "Shigechi" Yangu Pt.3
Chp.40 Kira: The Mysterious Blonde Man
Chp.41 Kira Yoshikage/Killer Queen
Chp.42 Shigechi's Irreversible Sadness Death
Chp.43 Sheer Heart Attack Pt.1
Chp.44 Echoes Act 3/Sheer Heart Attack Pt.2
Chp.45
Chp.46 Kira Yoshikage gets ORA'd
Chp.47 Kira Yoshikage's Escape
Chp.48 The Heart Father: Yoshihirio Kira
Chp.49 Shinobu Kawajiri/Kosaku Kawajiri
Chp.50 The Unknown Enemy: Highway Star Pt.1
Chp.51 Highway Star Pt.2
Chp.52 End of Yuya Fungami/Highway Star
Chp.53 Cats love Yoshikage Kira
Chp.54 Killer Queen: Bites The Dust
Chp.55 Kira Yoshikages's Identity Expose
Chp.56
Chp.57
Chp.58
Chp.59 The Showdown
Chp.60
Chp.61 Yoshikage Kira's Defeat
Chp.62
Chp.63 One Last Goodbye
Chp.64 The Epilogue
Final Chapter: Lemon Is Unbreakable
Coming REALLY Soon
Yoshikage Kira's Alternative Defeat
Bonus Chapter 1
Bonus Chapter 2

Chp.6 Ryohei's Death/Angelo Katagiri Pt.3

2.9K 71 2
Od Victor_TheRiper

-AUTHOR POV-

Officer Higashikata, who happens to be Josie's grandfather's notice (YN) with Josie as he then walks behind him as he then point a gun on his head...

Ryohei: Say, who are you?!

(YN): Huh? Woah there.

Josie: G-Grandpa! What are you doing!? And since when you can bring guns from work?!

Ryohei: Josie, what is this young boy doing here in our house?!! Who is he!

Josie: Cool it old man! It's just my classmate! He's a friend of mines!

Ryohei: So aren't the two of you at school!?

Josie: We we're gonna go, but we decided to wait for a bit and meet up with someone before we leave!

Everything stood quiet until Ryohei starts to laugh...

Ryohei: Hehehe. You goobers. This is a toy gun lads. Hahaha! Had you two going didn't I?

(YN): Oh! Hehe, nice one mister.

Josie: Tch. Come on grandpa, don't play like that.

Ryohei: Anyways, nice to meet you my boy, the names Ryohei Higashikata, I'm Josie's grandpa.

(YN): O-Oh. Nice to meet you Mr.Ryohei. The names (YN).

Ryohei: Nice to meet you (YN). Say Josie, I never knew you will start dating soon enough-

Josie: Grandpa!!!! *blushes* He's just a friend! And we barely met!

Ryohei: Hehehe! I'm just messing around. Chin up will ya?

Josie: Mmmmm. Anyways, mom just left to work. There's breakfast at the table too if your hungry.

Suddenly, the news was on...

News Reporter: For our next story, in a gruesome chain of horrific incidents, the death counts has risen to 7. In all cases, the victims eyes and ears was figured. The incident seem to be isolated to the town of Morioh, but the police aren't sure whether the drama is caused by disease, or aggressive behavior.

Ryohei: ...I see. I've encountered something like this before. My gut tells me these are currencies undeniably deliberate. I hope it's not bad as before, but make no mistake something wicked is lurking around this town.

Josie: Grandpa....

Suddenly, a honk was heard outside the house...

(YN): Who's out there?

The two then walked up to the window to check who it was, as for Angelo's stand, Water Necklace, he then had the perfect time to escape the bottle...

Water Necklace: I know all your quirks Higashikata. Including what you drink after work. If I recall, your drink of choice is a nice Cognac.

Water Necklace then started to puke our orange liquid out from his mouth as he soon started to change the bottle into a liquor drink, and that caught Ryohei's attention...Josie and (YN) checked to soon realized Jocelyn arrived as Jocelyn then notices (YN), the boy she met him yesterday...

Jocelyn: *Good thing he's here* Josie, grab the bottle and the two of you will join me. We'll take it where no one will be hurt.

Josie: That's a good idea.

(YN): Alright then, let's-

As soon the two turned around, the two notice that the bottle was open, and soon to also realize Ryohei was in the ground, with his eyes blood and mouth too...

Josie: Grandpa No!

(YN): Crap!! He can't-

Water Necklace then emerges out from Ryohei's mouth...

Josie: Y-You!!

Water Necklace: HaHaHa!!! You stupid fools! You turn back on the old geezer and now he's payed the ultimate price for it! And Josie, that's what you get for being cocky, you bitch!

Josie: Nrrrgh!!!

(YN): W-Wait...that voice...

Water Necklace: You know there's nothing better than have a a quite feeling of bringing a bastard back to life which he crashes down to the earth, and a puddle of despair!! HaHaHaHa!!!

Josie: You bastard!!!

Water Necklace: Eh?!

Josie with anger summons Crazy Diamond...

Crazy Diamond: DORARARARARARARARA!!!

With throwing barrage punches, Crazy Diamond sends Water Necklace flying to the window...

Water Necklace: That was impressive, you almost got me, but a moat isn't gonna cut it! Say goodbye to this work, cause the two of you are dead people walking!

Water Necklace then exits the window as he escapes...Jocelyn then rushes in to see what happen...

Jocelyn: What happen?!

(YN): We've turn away from one second and Mr.Ryohei open the bottle!

Josie: But don't worry though, I've got this. I know it doesn't look good, but after my stand heals him, it'll be like it never happened.

Josie summons Crazy Diamond as Crazy Diamond then places both its hands on Ryohei's head and started healing him up, the blood was vanishing and soon ryohei's eyes were suddenly starting for a while, and then closes them  after...

Josie: There, all better.

But once she heals her grandpa, she notices white souls emerging out from Ryohei's body...

Josie: Th-There's no way he is-no! That can't be! Just wait, he's gonna open his eyes, I've always been able to heal people up, I've done it so many times I maybe lost track, and also down it to my friends as well!

Josie try to wake up her grandpa...

Josie: Come on grandpa! Quit messing around okay?! Don't tell me you passed out on last nights shift! Enough with the jokes! This isn't funny! Grandpa! Grandpa!

Jocelyn and (YN) both looked at each other with guilt as Jocelyn walks up to Josie...

Jocelyn: Josie...

Josie: H-He's gonna wake up right?!

Jocelyn: ...

Josie: N-No! (YN)?!

(YN): ...

Josie: ...G-Grandpa...

Jocelyn: Listen Josie...it says the human organism must have been destroyed in order to survive. But your power isn't parallel to active in passion in brutal world. The problem is...no amount of compassion or love can bring the dead back....N-Not even stands *Having flashback back when her husband can bring back the dead...but sadly...he's not here* I'm sorry, there was someone who can bring him back...b-but he ain't here.

Josie was speechless, and soon she started to shed bit of tears...

Jocelyn: Angelo has ranked up more body counts. There are probably more victims out there, just waiting to be found. He kills without motive, murdering for the thrill of it, and this is the beginning. He first kill your grandpa...and now he your mother may be next.

Josie was still shedding tears as she witness to see her grandpa die in front of her eyes..

Josie: G-Grandpa...No..

(YN) then walks up to her from behind as she notices, (YN) felt bad for Josie, Josie then slowly gets up as she wraps her arms around (YN), and started sobbing a little...

(YN): It's okay Josie...It's okay...Donr you worry. He's in a better place now...and by that...as a friend, I'll be here for you.

Josie: Th-Thank you...(YN)...

Josie kept crying and sobbing quietly as she couldn't get over the fact she has lost her grandpa...all because of that bastard Angelo...

-END OF CHAPTER 6-

Pokračovat ve čtení

Mohlo by se ti líbit

789 65 49
Hiroko Hoshino is just your average 17-year-old girl, but her whole world gets turned upside down when she is shot with a mysterious arrow that gives...
13.9K 548 35
November 1988, Tokyo, Japan. While visiting Japan, (Y/N) voluntarily enters a Japanese Highschool, where she meets Jotaro Kujo, a tall, black haired...
34.2K 758 20
You are a 16 year old first year at Rakuzan highschool. You have the ability to see spirits. You were made fun of at school because of this ability b...
2.2K 125 77
[Has a TVtropes Page] - Musutafu, the place where it all began. The place where the greatest hero in all of Japan was born, and where his backstory t...