๐ƒ๐ฎ๐ฅ๐ฅ ๐๐ฅ๐š๐๐ž๐ฌ โœฆ ๐๐š๏ฟฝ...

By VoodooBytes

Dull Blades ; ยป Y/n L/n is a world class figure skater. She trains hard every day to continue to compete in s... More

๐ƒ๐ฎ๐ฅ๐ฅ ๐๐ฅ๐š๐๐ž๐ฌ
1. ๐˜ข ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฐ๐˜ณ๐˜ฎ๐˜ข๐˜ญ ๐˜ฅ๐˜ข๐˜บ
2. ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ณ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜ฌ
3. ๐˜ด๐˜ค๐˜ฉ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฐ๐˜ญ
4. ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ญ๐˜ช๐˜ฃ๐˜ณ๐˜ข๐˜ณ๐˜บ
5. ๐˜ฉ๐˜ฐ๐˜ต ๐˜ด๐˜ฉ๐˜ฐ๐˜ธ๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ๐˜ด
7. ๐˜ฑ๐˜ฐ๐˜ต๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ
8. ๐˜ฆ๐˜ข๐˜ต ๐˜ญ๐˜ฆ๐˜ด๐˜ด, ๐˜ฑ๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ๐˜ง๐˜ฐ๐˜ณ๐˜ฎ ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฐ๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ
9. ๐˜ฆ๐˜ท๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ๐˜บ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ฆ๐˜ท๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ๐˜บ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜จ ๐˜ด๐˜ถ๐˜ค๐˜ฌ๐˜ด.
10. ๐˜ฅ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ ๐˜ฅ๐˜ข๐˜ต๐˜ฆ
11. ๐˜ด๐˜ฆ๐˜ญ๐˜ง ๐˜จ๐˜ช๐˜ท๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ ๐˜ด๐˜ต๐˜ช๐˜ต๐˜ค๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๐˜ด
12. ๐˜ฎ๐˜ช๐˜ด๐˜ด๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜จ
13. ๐˜ญ๐˜ข๐˜ต๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฏ๐˜ช๐˜จ๐˜ฉ๐˜ต๐˜ด
14. ๐˜จ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ญ๐˜ถ๐˜ค๐˜ฌ
15. ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฅ๐˜ฐ๐˜ธ๐˜ฏ๐˜ง๐˜ข๐˜ญ๐˜ญ
16. ๐˜ฎ๐˜ข๐˜ฃ๐˜ฆ๐˜ญ๐˜ด ๐˜ท๐˜ช๐˜ด๐˜ช๐˜ต
17. ๐˜ญ๐˜ฐ๐˜ธ
18. ๐˜ง๐˜ข๐˜ค๐˜ฆ ๐˜บ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ๐˜ณ ๐˜ง๐˜ฆ๐˜ข๐˜ณ๐˜ด
19. ๐˜ด๐˜ฌ๐˜ฆ๐˜ต๐˜ค๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๐˜ด ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ฏ๐˜ช๐˜จ๐˜ฉ๐˜ต๐˜ฎ๐˜ข๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ๐˜ด
20. ๐˜ค๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ๐˜ง๐˜ณ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ๐˜ต๐˜ข๐˜ต๐˜ช๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ
21. ๐˜ง๐˜ถ๐˜ค๐˜ฌ ๐˜บ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ๐˜ณ ๐˜ฑ๐˜ณ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฃ๐˜ญ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฎ๐˜ด ๐˜ข๐˜ธ๐˜ข๐˜บ
22. ๐˜ซ๐˜ฆ๐˜ข๐˜ญ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ๐˜ด๐˜บ, ๐˜ซ๐˜ฆ๐˜ข๐˜ญ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ๐˜ด๐˜บ
23. ๐˜ธ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ'๐˜ต ๐˜ด๐˜ต๐˜ฐ๐˜ฑ ๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜น๐˜ต๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜จ
24. ๐˜ช ๐˜ง๐˜ถ๐˜ค๐˜ฌ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ถ๐˜ฑ
25. ๐˜ค๐˜ฐ๐˜ฎ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜จ ๐˜ฉ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฆ
26. ๐˜ฎ๐˜ข๐˜ฃ๐˜ฆ๐˜ญ '๐˜ด ๐˜ฉ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ๐˜ด๐˜ฆ
27. ๐˜ข๐˜ง๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ๐˜ฎ๐˜ข๐˜ต๐˜ฉ
28. ๐˜ญ๐˜ฆ๐˜ต '๐˜ด ๐˜ฃ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฉ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฆ๐˜ด๐˜ต
29. ๐˜ด๐˜ข๐˜บ ๐˜ด๐˜ฐ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฆ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜จ
30. ๐˜ญ๐˜ฆ๐˜ต '๐˜ด ๐˜ต๐˜ณ๐˜บ ๐˜ข๐˜จ๐˜ข๐˜ช๐˜ฏ
31. ๐˜ธ๐˜ณ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ๐˜จ ๐˜ฑ๐˜ญ๐˜ข๐˜ค๐˜ฆ ,๐˜ธ๐˜ณ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ๐˜จ ๐˜ต๐˜ช๐˜ฎ๐˜ฆ
32. ๐˜ฑ๐˜ญ๐˜ข๐˜บ ๐˜ด๐˜ข๐˜ง๐˜ฆ๐˜ญ๐˜บ
33. ๐˜ต๐˜ธ๐˜ฐ ๐˜จ๐˜ถ๐˜ฏ๐˜ด , ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฎ๐˜ข๐˜จ
34. ๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ๐˜ค๐˜ฐ๐˜ท๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜จ
35. ๐˜ค๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ ๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ ๐˜ถ๐˜ฑ
36. ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ญ๐˜ข๐˜ด๐˜ต ๐˜ต๐˜ช๐˜ฎ๐˜ฆ
37. ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ญ๐˜ฆ๐˜ต๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ
38. ๐˜ฑ๐˜ณ๐˜ข๐˜ค๐˜ต๐˜ช๐˜ค๐˜ฆ ๐˜ข๐˜จ๐˜ข๐˜ช๐˜ฏ
39. ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฏ๐˜ช๐˜จ๐˜ฉ๐˜ต ๐˜ฃ๐˜ฆ๐˜ง๐˜ฐ๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ
40. ๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ด๐˜ต ๐˜ฅ๐˜ข๐˜บ
41. ๐˜ฆ๐˜ท๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ ๐˜ด๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜ค๐˜ฆ ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ
Boris's sketchbook

6. ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฎ๐˜บ ๐˜ช๐˜ด๐˜ด๐˜ถ๐˜ฆ๐˜ด

5.3K 105 371
By VoodooBytes

Saturday / Sunday
December 16 - 17, 2020
10 am - 1:30 am

[ Y/n ]

I sat in Jill's 'living room' and drank some of the coffee she'd made me. "Okay, I'm back." I smiled and set the mug down. Boris was in my old trailer doing homework.

"So, what's it like living with him?"

I laughed a little and bit my lip. "It's good... I love him so much but... He's so overprotective sometimes. Yesterday he heard me say I love you to my mom on the phone and was going off! I know he's just scared though... I'm pretty scared to lose him too. All the girls in his school are dropping their panties for him. Sometimes I wish they'd just all drop dead."

I shook my head and looked down at my hands, watching as Jill filed my nails. "And the sex?" I squealed and dropped my head. "It's so good. He has the biggest dick I've ever seen." I shared happily. As close as Boris and I are, after Suzy stopped skating I really lost anyone to have 'girl time' with. "Well that's good to hear." Jill sighed.

"While I'm over here collecting dust at least my little Y/n is-"

The door opened and we both turned to it. Boris stood there and stared at us. "Uh, hi." He waved at Jill and then looked at me. "What's up baby?" I asked. "Your mom ask me to ask you if you want the..." He drew out some random things and I stared at him in confusion. "Cheese... Cheese." I looked over at Jill who shrugged.

Boris clicked his tongue and pulled out his phone. I watched as he typed something in and then held his phone out.

"Cheese pasta."

I laughed and covered my mouth. "The way that bitch said that..." I giggled. Boris stood there and stared at me. "Yeah, I do want some." He nodded and smiled, leaving the trailer.

"He's so cute." I sighed.

. . .

Boris and I were driving home when he suddenly started to cry. I looked over at him, quite confused. "Baby what's wrong?" I asked. "Do not be mad! I did not mean... It was accident I saw!"

I furrowed my eyebrows and pulled over. "What are you talking about?" I asked grimly. "I went to bathroom and... Your mother... Pills. Them crushed and there were like 20 condoms in the garbage can. I went into her room and bottles everywhere. Just like my dad room. She no better Y/n. I sorry."

I stared at him and he unbuckled his seat belt. "So sorry." He whispered as he hugged me. "She's been... Snorting her pills?" I whispered. Boris squeezed me and cried into my shoulder. "Why're you crying?" I whispered as I rubbed his hair. "I just wish she be good mom for you! I thought she get better." He said.

"Well I guess now we know she truly is hopeless."

.  .  .

Boris and I got home and I went straight to his room. I undressed myself and got into bed. I feel so stupid. Of course she lied to me. She probably doesn't even have a fucking job. Before I knew it I was crying. I hate crying about my mom. I shook my head and covered my mouth so Boris didn't know I was crying.

I felt sick. I got up and ran to the bathroom. I quickly hunched over the toilet and threw up. I held my hair back with one hand and with the other I gripped the toilet bowl.

I finished puking and flushed the toilet, collapsing back against the wall. I put my head in my knees and shook my head.

How could she do this? Does she not love me? Does she not realize that she's hurting me so fucking badly?

The door opened and I held my breath. "Detka..." Boris got in bed and hugged me from behind. I rolled over and cuddled into his chest. Boris hugged me and caressed my body. "Is okay... Let it out. Let it all out to me мой прекрасный ребенок." I sobbed into his chest and he held me just as tightly as I liked. He kissed my head cheek I shook my head.

He slowly rocked me and sang a Russian to me. I sniffled and he continued to comfort me.

. . .

Boris and I sat cuddled up on the couch together, watching a gory movie. There was a knock at the front door and Boris sat up. "I get that. Do not move." I gave a weak smile and accepted the kiss he gave me. Boris jumped up and ran to the door. I looked over and saw as he opened the door. He talked to the person for a moment before walking back to me.

"I got us pizza!" He beamed, running to me. I gave a small smile as Boris sat down. "One pepperoni. One cheese. And..." Boris opened a box and showed me. "Ci-" He froze up and I looked at him. "What's wrong baby?" He laughed and scratched his head. "I do not know this word." He laughed awkwardly again.

"Cinnamon." I whispered to him.

"Ci-Ci-Cinn-"

"Cinnamon." I repeated a little slower.

"Cinn... A... Mon." He mimicked. "Exactly!" I beamed. Boris smiled and nodded his head. "Cinnamon sticks!" He said. I gave a little chuckle and kissed. His hand. "Cinnamon sticks..." I repeated.

.  .  .

Boris kissed my body delicately, the hot water running down our bodies. "Boris... Can you... Take away my pain?" I whispered. "What do you mean?" He asked. "Can we have sex?"

"мой милый ангел... Sex never take pain. I know that for a fact. That is what I did in darkest time. It. Never. Work."

I shook my head and turned around to face him. "Boris please. Don't bullshit me. All I want is for you to feel something. I know you can help me. You always have. You always do. You're so good at it just..." I started jacking him off, trying to make him hard. "Stop, stop, stop, stop. Stop!" he pushed me off of him and we both stood there.

"I'm sorry." I immediately felt horrible. "I'm so sorry."

"It is okay. It is okay. I just... Are you sure? This will not take any of your feelings away. You will feel worse. Are you absolutely sure? I just want to help you and I am not able to help if you waste yourself away like I do."

.  .  .

[ Boris ]

Y/n's mom really fucked her up. We've never had sex as good as that. That means that she's hurting real bad.

I walked downstairs to get a beer when I saw my dad sitting on the couch. Ah fuck, I hope he didn't-

"Было ли это... э-э... Я не хотел идти наверх... Я не хотел беспокоить вас... Ваш первый раз особенный."

I felt myself blushing and grabbed a cup instead to fill with water.  "Это был не наш первый раз..." I muttered. "Господи, спаси свою душу, мальчик. Дай мне выпить ... И себе тоже, если хочешь."

I grabbed two beers and walked over to him, handing him the beer and sitting on the couch.

◊◊◊

мой прекрасный ребенок — my lovely baby
мой милый ангел — my sweet angel
Было ли это... э-э... Я не хотел идти наверх... Я не хотел беспокоить вас... Ваш первый раз особенный. — Was it... uh... I didn't want to go upstairs... I didn't want to bother you... Your first time is special.
Это был не наш первый раз... — This was not our first time...
Господи, спаси свою душу, мальчик. Дай мне выпить... И себе тоже, если хочешь.— Lord save your soul boy... Give me a drink... And yourself one too if you want it.

◊◊◊

Word count: 1,283

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

67.3K 3.7K 56
โ So come and fuck my life up, baby, fuck my life up. โž For a split second, Jimin thought Jungkook would just be another one of his Quaranflings but...
965K 59.7K 119
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...
21K 218 23
Daniel and y/n claim they're just "friends". But are they really? Read to find out!
10.3K 111 11
Cassandra Beaufort, a pursuing model, gets invited to model in a photo shoot which is a one in a lifetime opportunity for her career. All the way fro...