Love me like you do - Ariana...

By Christina1999

Her life might seem perfect but after being heartbroken over and over again Ariana finally thinks she has fou... More

Loving the pain
a broken heart
BB, surprise guests and butterflies
lingerine beaches and secrets
bedtime cuddling and a real gentleman
showers, interruptions and tears
exposing little smut and something wrong
tears, music, panic attack and more tears
tears love? and secret leathers
the secrets of the leathers and darkness
inside ariana's head - creepy person and aliens? (filler chapter)
waking up and "i don't think so mr doctor" sass
home, "relaxing" and possibly label?
labels
last couple of months and reunited!
nice and slow - mature readers only!!
happy to sad & hit on and pregnant?
bad mood tantrum and kinky?
caught naked... literately and steamy shower
soar frankie advising and a bet
bet lingerine and a nice grownup talk
morning breakdowns important mail and hiding it from Ariana!
car ride touching, telling Sean and Dad
meeting daddy and talking (important author note at the top)
beautiful necklace and saying goodbye
traveling rehersing and texting
EMA's lyrics and roots before Branches?
Leaving Europe and texting - (important A/N at the top)
NYC fun! - (A/N at the top)
home, talking, studio, rumors and unexpected visitors...
the wanted and affectionate
telling ariana may not be so dramatic after all and hot'n steamy
talking with lawyer and dinner date getting crashed (important A/N at top)
AMA rehearsal + show and some Seaniana cuteness
recording & unknown car....
people, panic and leaving.
an emotional wrek aka Ariana Grande
mornings , preforming, distance and "we need to talk"
talking , fighting, letting it all out and leaving...
thanksgiving, 13 and "i feel pretty"
slumber party, fashion show and texting
Date night with a "passionate" ending
mornings almost getting caught and meeting mom
grammys, shower, running away, flashback and talking it out
court date, mama grandes questions and kids?
jingle ball LA
#bellLetsTalk - my story (NOT A CHAPTER)
Alexa and awkward mommy moment
Pinch of family drama, the one and sappy declaring of love
Christmas time, reunited and possible complication?
control of my own life
lake Tahoe and morning trouble
New Years Eve (A/N at the top) - changing the name of the story!!
mommy, date night and testing...
just like a rollercoaster
family in town and not to pleasant mail...
inappropriate declaring and telling scooter...
talking, breaking down and silent sobs
falling apart and friends giving a helping hand
more than you'll ever know
Love is truly all we need
mommy visit, key and drop out
Not an update!
its all fine in paradise. right? (authors note at the top)
NBA and wise words from Zeno
back in LA and listening party
I just need to cry. Okay?
opening act and boyfriend drama
pretending and an almost kiss
I just wish this thing called love where easy (A/N at the top!)
rodeo and hot n' heavy
drama in NYC and water fight
beach and blowout
making up and Miami performance
maybe we can work it out?
the rain before the storm
FINALE before sequel!
sequel is out!

Its this beautiful thing called "begin in love"

3.2K 84 37
By Christina1999

-Ariana's POV-

«Thank you Madison Square Garden! Marry Christmas!» I shout out into the crowd as I exit the Stage.

As you've probably guessed by now we are indeed in NYC and I just finished preforming at the world most famous arena for the second time.

Yeah so thats really existing but thats not the thing I'm most existed about. Well kinda existed anyway. Sean is coming here for one night! Yay!!! He was coming to NYC anyway for work but I get to spend one night with him before I leave here. After that I won't see him until december 26th when we leave for our vacation.

We get all out stuff packed up backstage and I rush back to my apartment. When I reach my door I can hear laughter coming from inside.

A big smile spreads accross my lips as I walk in and see Frankie and Sean having a conversation wile laughing. My boys!

The second Sean sees me his smile match mine as I run into his arms. We wrap each other into a tight embrace neither wanting to let the other go. «Ive missed you so much» I say into the crock of his neck «I've missed you too baby girl»

Standing up on my tiptoes I press my lips onto his softly leaving us both with a tingly feeling when I pulled away

«Well thats my que to leave. Night you two I'm out.» Frankie kissed my cheek and left to go to his apartment. Cause yes we have multiple apartments in NYC.

« Baby?» I look up at him wile I batt my eyelashes

«Yeah?»

Biting my bottom lip I say «I've got something for you. Want to come and see?» raising an eyebrow at him

He nods and I lead him to my bedroom closing the door behind him. After pushing him playfully down on my bed I walk into the bathroom «ill be right out in a sec» closing the door behind me.

You see I wanted to make the night special in a way. So wile we where in orlando Alexa helped me find some sexy lingerine. We found some red lace two piece kinda thing that the top was kinda like a bra with lace down to kinda look like a flowly shirt.

After slipping into the lingerine I put on some perfume and take my hair out letting it flow freely down my back.

«Close your eyes baby» I call trough the door

«They're closed»

I peek trough the crack in the door to make sure his eyes actually where closed and I walk out. Walking over to him I climb into his lap straddling his waist «now you can open them» I say as I bite my lip

(WARNING: Mature content ahead! If you're not mature please don't read it or be careful with reading it.)

His hands gripped my waist and he licked his bottom lip. Leaning forward I whisper into his ear «you like what you see baby» seductivly.

«More than you can imagine» he pulls me down so our lips connect in a passionate kiss. Our tongues dance together and his hands are gripping my ass tightly making a slight moan escape my lips.

My hands made their way up under his shirt pulling it over his head before connecting our lips again as my hands where now working on his belt buckle. After managing it pull his pants off I can feel a hard bulk pressed agaings me indicating Sean JR was awake.

«Eager are we» I say as my finger run over him on top of his boxers making him moan slightly.

His hands made their way my back unbuckling the bra hock that was holding my top half of the lingerine on. Pulling it of me his hands coped my breasts and once again a moan escape my lips.

Our lust combined with our love for one another took over and soon we were both naked ready to go. By now he had flipped us over so he was situated between my legs.

The lust where so strong neither thought of using any kind of protection really as he slide his big length into me.

Moans and panting filled the room as he went in and out of me riding me closer to my climax with every thrust.

After a good 15 minutes my back started to arch I I could feel I was close and by the look of his face he was too.

I reached my climax and moans came from my mouth. Only seconds later wile I was riding out my high I could feel Sean's hot juices shot up into me.

We ride out our high before he pull out of me falling back on the bed just as exshaused as I was.

Cuddling up under the covers I burrow my head into the crock of his neck «i love you Sean»

«I love you too Ariana»

** Next morning **

The bottom half of my body feel kinda funny when I wake up. Kinda a little sore after last nights events but other than that I'm still on cloud nine.

Sean can make me feel things, take my body to places I've never been before. Its just amazing. Like I wasn't kidding when I told Alexa the Sex is good. I meant what I said its really really good.

Today is not a fun day tho. Im leaving for Boca and Sean is staying behind in NYC. I would stay here too wile he is here if it wasn't for that I have a show in Tampa. Tampa is right by Boca so I'm basically going home for the holidays.

Sean's arms around my tightened and he rolled me over so I was laying flat on his chest «morning baby girl» kissing my lips lightly.

«Mm morning my love» I say as I snuggle up closer to him «i don't want to leave you today» a pout spread across my face

«Oh baby girl. You're not leaving me, its more like a see you later. I'll see you in about a week and then we will go away together just the two of us. Then we can cuddle up by the fireplace, we can go skiing, ice skating, have more mind-blowing Sex.»

«That I'm looking forward too.» I kiss him lightly «all of it not just the mind-blowing sex.»

«Mm imma blow your mind away»

I laugh «i wouldn't be surprised there baby you always do»

** Later on in the day when Ariana is leaving **

Tears is rolling down my face as I stand wrapped up in Sean's embrace right in the living room. People are around us but I don't care right now. Leaving him is never fun and I'm allowed to be sad about it.

«Hey baby girl. It will be okay ill see you in about a week. Yeah? Remember what we talked about earlier, its going to be just fine. You'll get to spend some time with your family. Thats just what you need, some family time. After working so hard you need some time to really relax» his grip around me tightened as I nuzzled my head further into his chest.

Tilting my head up I look up at his with tear filled eyes. «I know but that doesn't make it easy.»

He continued to soother me for a good 10minutes or so until it was time to leave. Leaning up I press my lips softly yet passionately onto his «mm I love you Sean» I say wile looking deep into his eyes.

«I love you too Ariana» his lips kissed my forehead before he let me go. Wile I walked away from him our hands lingered together before we become out of reach. After giving him a weak smile to tell him I'm trying to stay strong I turn around and walk out the door. Knowing if I looked back I would run right back into his arms.

Have you ever been so In love that doing anything that doesn't involve the other person seems almost unbearable? Cause I have that feeling right now. Im not crazy! Its this beautiful thing called «begin in love».

______________________-

Still a little short but its longer than last chapter tho!

I update every:

200 read

20 votes

10 comments

Twitter: Christinaasland

Instagram: thetvdgirl

Ask.fm: Christinaasland (link can be found in my bio at twitter)

Tumblr: 1999christina

-Xoxo Christina

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

55K 1.4K 38
When you have know someone for so long and have had crushes on them it's bound to happen.
18.8K 674 87
just wanna know is love completely off the table? ariana was stuck in an abusive relationship for months, which left her completely devastated. at th...
47.2K 1.8K 76
Ricky finds out that he will be touring the world With Ariana Grande and they instantly fall in love with each other After Ariana broke up with Sean...
12.3K 340 23
When Ariana and Justin begin to have a little fun, a problem arises. They have to decide to make the best decisions for each other, their own careers...