Life In Pictures | Book 2 | [...

By Starrynight_Hobi

Married life, 5 kids, a traveling photographer and a model all under one roof. what could go wrong? book 2 of... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Question
Chapter 5
Writers block
Chapter 6
Advice/ Chat
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Ad
Chapter 10
Heads up
Chapter 11 [JKs birthday special]
Chapter 12
Updated Face Reveal
been a while
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Ad #2
Chapter 16
I got tagged!
Chapter 17
Happy Halloween!!
Chapter 18
Please Read
Please Read prt2
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Ad #3
Chapter 22
Announcement
Chapter 23
Character Q and A
Character Q and A answers
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Request
Chapter 28
Merry Christmas!
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Ad #4
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Break
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Book 3!

Chapter 31

1.3K 56 11
By Starrynight_Hobi

Jin was having a rough morning to say the least, he had dropped all the kids off at school and had to take Jungkook with him. He loved having the boy with him. However, he could be a handful.

Running around his studio, which isnt very big, and possibly unplugging wires or messing with everything.

It wasnt just the boy being a brat, it was in his nature to be mischievous. He was a good kid, and really tried to behave better.

"Kookie why dont you come sit with Papa?" Called out Jin as Jungkook ran ahead of him. The company loved the little boy being present.

A few new trainees were using the dance studio, and Jungkook was used to being in the dance studio.

He knew what door it was and reached up for it.

"We are going to a different room today Kookie." Jin said as he guided him to another door. The little boy whined.

"I know, I know Papa is so mean huh?" Jin chuckled as they reached the managers office. Jungkook was still pouting about going to the dance studio.

Jin knew he was having a rough morning and loved to dance. Unfortunately, with tour coming up he had a few things to talk to his manager about.

Jin picked the 3 year old up and walked inside, "manager nim?"

"Hi Seokjin, hi Jungkookie. How are you?" The manager asked.

Jungkook just buried his head in Jins neck. "Hes having a rough morning, didnt get much sleep last night."

"Oh no, is he okay?"

"Hes fine, his body is just being a little stubborn is all." Jin said as he patted the boys back, hopefully sending him to sleep.

Jin sat down and they started talking about the upcoming tour and schedule. Jungkook thankfully fell asleep as they talked.

"It looks like we are set for a tour! You did vocals yesterday, the dance studio is taken for the day. You're free to go relax, we'll rehearse it all tomorrow, and then a week in a half we'll leave." The manager explained.

"Sounds good to me, thank you. Have a good day." Said Jin as he stood up.

The manager thanked him and let him go. Jungkook was still asleep when Jin buckled him into his carseat, he decided to take a small drive.

It was hours until the boys would need to be picked up. So for now, it was just him and Jungkook. Since it was December already, Jin planned taking the kids to see the lights, and if he was able to. calling both Namjoon and Changbin. He missed hearing his husbands soothing voice.

Soft rain drops started falling as Jin drove around. He absolutely loved the rain and hearing the calming drops were instantly taking away his stress. Jungkook woke up halfway through the drive.

"Papa. Why rain?" The little boy Asked as he watched out the window.

"I don't know baby" Jin answered softly.

"But why?"

"I said I dont know baby, it's just raining." Jin smiled as he looked in the rearview mirror.

Jungkooks wide doe eyes were watching the raindrops as he smiled and tried to touch them.

It was quiet for a while until Jungkook spoke up once again, "is the sky sad Papa?"

"Why you ask that bun?"

"Bubba cry when sad, so sky cry and is sad." Jungkook pouted. "Why sad?"

Jin couldnt help but softly chuckle at the explanation, hes too cute.

" hm I dont know why the sky is sad baby, maybe because someone else is sad. " Jin gave the best explanation he could.

The boy gently kicked his feet, that slightly hung off the edge of his carseat, and looked around. Jungkook was always looking at his surroundings.

"Is iwon man sad Papa?"

Boy he was filled with questions today, wasn't he?

"Do you think hes sad?" Asked Jin, continuing the adorable conversation.

"Nuh uh." Jungkook once again kicked his feet. His bunny like smile showing. Jin had pulled into their driveway but didn't have the heart to stop the conversation yet.

"Oh really? Why do you think he isnt sad?"

"He gots friends! Like bubba! They all happy. " Jungkook excitedly bounced in the seat.

"How is iron man like your bubbas?" Jin had taken out his phone to record for Namjoon.

"He a supewhewo! Uncle Joongie says so! A-an an he nice like bubbas" Jin smiled fondly at the boy he loved his brother's so much.

Once the rain settled down, Jin quickly got them inside. They took off their coats, and shoes as well.

Jungkook ran around the house screaming as he played by himself. Jin offered to play with him but was denied. It was a normal routine.

Jungkook screamed and ran around daily. He knew he should tell the boy to not run but it was entertainment for him.

Eventually he settled down and sat in Jins lap. Jin was folding and sorting laundry at the moment.

Jungkook was too zoned in on a cartoon playing on the tv to care. The laundry was finally done, which meant Jin could sit back and watch the cartoon with his youngest.

Jungkook had dozed off once more as the cartoon went on, soon they were both napping on the couch.

Jin had an alarm set for when he needed to pick up the kids, they ended up sleeping until three alarm started going off.

Jungkook turned and buried his head into Jins chest. He was hoping it would drown the sound out. Unfortunately, it didn't until Jin turned if the alarm.

He yawned and stretched before picking up the boy in his lap.

"Time to pick everyone up!" He announced.

Once they made it to the school, Jin waited in line for what seemed like an eternity.

Finally, he made it to where they brought the kids out. When they were all loaded into the car, Jungkook started telling then about how the sky was sad earlier in the day.

When they made it back home, it was still a few hours until sundown. So he let all the kids do as they pleased for the time being after they changed out of their uniform and into comfy clothes.

"Uncle Jinnie?" Asked Felix.

"Yes Lix?"

"C-can we cuddle?" The boy asked shyly. He looked away and messes with a fistful of his shirt.

"No need to ask, of course." Jin took the boy into his embrace, pulling him onto his lap.

Felix nuzzled into Jins chest. "Is something bothering you Lix? You can tell me."

"Miss daddy." Mumbled Felix as he yawned and wrapped his tiny limbs around Jin.

"I know. I miss him and uncle Joonie. We are going to see pretty lights tonight, isnt that exciting?"

Felix nodded and remained in the same spot.

"Maybe we can talk to your daddy, how about that?" Asked Jin as he messed with the boys fluffy hair.

Felix popped up at the mention of Changbin, "really??"

Jin chuckled and nodded. When he looked at Felix he could see a certain 3 year old scowling at them.

"I think Jungkookie is jealous." Jin whispered to Felix. The boy turned around, giggled and got down. He was in a much better mood now.

Jungkook ran over as soon as Felix was in the playroom. He climbed into Jins lap and wrapped his arms around him.

"My Papa." He mumbled.

Jin shook his head fondly, placing a small kiss on the boys forehead.

"I am your Papa, but sometimes Lixxie needs cuddles too, its nice to share, right?"

Jungkook just huffed and shook his head, "Only my Papa."

"You're my only bunny, but you've gotta share Papa." Jin smiled.

Oh how he loved his little troublemaker bunny.

---------------------------------------------------

Special chapter request by ThirstyTwiceStan :) I hope you liked it.

Events mentioned in this chapter will take place in the next chapter, its past 4am and I'm kinda restless :/.

For those of you who are unaware, my mom tested positive for covid and im pretty sure I have it too. (My mom is a home health nurse so we dont know how exactly she got it.)

Dw we are doing okay! It's just kinda rough.

Please stay safe during these scary times, my DMs are open at all times.

If you are scared, worried, or just need someone to talk to, I'm here

Love yall

Trick

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

334 23 22
This story is about eight friends, all of them has perfect life but something change the present... ---------- Made/ drafted: March 8,2017 Published:...
436K 12K 112
Were Yoongi and Hoseok start a family.
226K 6.5K 54
Namjoon is a single father of 2. He is the top professional photographer at the company and brings his kids to work with him every day. Jin is a mod...
56.7K 1.2K 29
Lovely chaotic couple Namjoon and Seokjin have six amazing kids and their life has never been the same since then. Welcome to the world of Kims where...