Your Baby Kei~ (Tsukishima x...

By cIzxthy

"Tsukishima is not a baby Y/N" Hinata exclaimed. "But his MY baby kei" I said with a smirk. More

🦖🦕CHAPTER 1🦖🦕
🦖🦕CHAPTER 2🦖🦕
🦖🦕CHAPTER 3🦖🦕
🦖🦕CHAPTER 4🦖🦕
🦖🦕CHAPTER 5🦖🦕
🦖🦕CHAPTER 6🦖🦕
🦖🦕CHAPTER 7🦖🦕
🦖🦕CHAPTER 8🦖🦕
🦖🦕CHAPTER 9🦖🦕
🦖🦕CHAPTER 10🦖🦕
🦖🦕CHAPTER 11🦖🦕
🦖🦕CHAPTER 12🦖🦕
🦖🦕CHAPTER 13🦖🦕
🦖🦕CHAPTER 14🦖🦕
🦖🦕CHAPTER 15🦖🦕
🦖🦕CHAPTER 16🦖🦕
🦖🦕CHAPTER 17🦖🦕
🦖🦕CHAPTER 18🦖🦕
🦖🦕CHAPTER 19🦖🦕
🦖🦕CHAPTER 20🦖🦕
🦖🦕CHAPTER 21🦖🦕
🦖🦕CHAPTER 22🦖🦕
🦖🦕CHAPTER 23🦖🦕
🦖🦕CHAPTER 24🦖🦕
🦖🦕CHAPTER 25🦖🦕
🦖🦕CHAPTER 26🦖🦕
🦖🦕CHAPTER 27🦖🦕
🦖🦕CHAPTER 28🦖🦕
🦖🦕CHAPTER 29🦖🦕
🦖🦕CHAPTER 30🦖🦕
🦖🦕CHAPTER 31🦖🦕
🦖🦕CHAPTER 32🦖🦕
🦖🦕CHAPTER 33🦖🦕
🦖🦕CHAPTER 34🦖🦕
🦖🦕CHAPTER 35🦖🦕
🦖🦕CHAPTER 36🦖🦕
🦖🦕CHAPTER 37🦖🦕
🦖🦕CHAPTER 38🦖🦕
🦖🦕CHAPTER 39🦖🦕
🦖🦕CHAPTER 40🦖🦕
🦖🦕CHAPTER 41🦖🦕
🦖🦕CHAPTER 42🦖🦕
🦖🦕CHAPTER 43🦖🦕
🦖🦕CHAPTER 44🦖🦕
🦖🦕CHAPTER 45🦖🦕
🦖🦕CHAPTER 46🦖🦕
🦖🦕CHAPTER 47🦖🦕
🦖🦕CHAPTER 48🦖🦕
🦖🦕CHAPTER 49🦖🦕
🦖🦕CHAPTER 50🦖🦕
🦖🦕CHAPTER 51🦖🦕
🦖🦕CHAPTER 52🦖🦕
🦖🦕CHAPTER 53🦖🦕
🦖🦕CHAPTER 54🦖🦕
🦖🦕CHAPTER 55🦖🦕
🦖🦕CHAPTER 56🦖🦕
🦖🦕CHAPTER 57🦖🦕
🦖🦕CHAPTER 58🦖🦕
🦖🦕CHAPTER 59🦖🦕
🦖🦕CHAPTER 60🦖🦕
🦖🦕CHAPTER 61🦖🦕
🦖🦕CHAPTER 63🦖🦕
🦖🦕CHAPTER 64🦖🦕
🦖🦕CHAPTER 65🦖🦕
🦖🦕CHAPTER 66🦖🦕
🦖🦕CHAPTER 67🦖🦕
🦖🦕CHAPTER 68🦖🦕
🦖🦕CHAPTER 69🦖🦕
🦖🦕CHAPTER 70🦖🦕
🦖🦕CHAPTER 71🦖🦕
🦖🦕CHAPTER 72🦖🦕
🦖🦕CHAPTER 73🦖🦕
🦖🦕CHAPTER 74🦖🦕
🦖🦕CHAPTER 75🦖🦕
🦖🦕CHAPTER 76🦖🦕
🦖🦕CHAPTER 77🦖🦕
🦖🦕CHAPTER 78🦖🦕
🦖🦕CHAPTER 79🦖🦕
🦖🦕CHAPTER 80🦖🦕
🦖🦕CHAPTER 81🦖🦕
🦖🦕CHAPTER 82🦖🦕
🦖🦕CHAPTER 83🦖🦕
🦖🦕CHAPTER 84🦖🦕
🦖🦕CHAPTER 85🦖🦕
🦖🦕CHAPTER 86🦖🦕
🦖🦕CHAPTER 87🦖🦕
🦖🦕CHAPTER 88🦖🦕
🦖🦕CHAPTER 89🦖🦕
🦖🦕CHAPTER 90🦖🦕
🦖🦕CHAPTER 91🦖🦕
🦖🦕CHAPTER 92🦖🦕
🦖🦕CHAPTER 93🦖🦕
🦖🦕CHAPTER 94🦖🦕
🦖🦕CHAPTER 95🦖🦕
🦖🦕CHAPTER 96🦖🦕
🦖🦕CHAPTER 97🦖🦕
🦖🦕CHAPTER 98🦖🦕
🦖🦕CHAPTER 99🦖🦕
🦖🦕CHAPTER 100🦖🦕

🦖🦕CHAPTER 62🦖🦕

8.1K 191 33
By cIzxthy

Hi I'm sorry late updatee. I'm on vacation right now sooo ehe

Warning: slight eye

Y/N POV:

I woke up to the sound of the alarm clock. I sat up but Kei grabbed my forearm and pull me back on the bed.

"baby? What are you doing?" he asked while his eyes are closed.

"We need to go to school" I said.

"Hmm, you think you can walk after what we did last time?" he said and I blushed in embarrassment. "Just stay by my side" he added and I nodded and cuddled him. I closed my eyes and sleep again.

*Timeskip*

I woke up Kei is not on my side.

"Kei?" I called him but still no response. I went downstairs and saw him cooking.

"Kei" I said and slowly walked towards him because my legs are sore and he laughs.

"Why are you laughing?" I asked him and frowned.

"you walk like a penguin" he said and laugh even more.

"well, you did this to me" I said and he still laughing.

"Whatever, just eat and rest" he said and we started eating.

I don't know what got into him but he is so sweet when it's only the two of us but when in public, he always tease me and bully me.

*Timeskip The Next Day*

Walking towards my locker and I saw Riya.

"Y/N!!, why are you absent yesterda- ohhh oke" she said and smirked.

"what?" I asked her and she pointed on my neck and I blushed." I can explain" I said and she laughs.

"I don't want to hear it you know, it's uncomfortable." she said and smirked again while I pout. "anywayssss, Ms. Ino is asking for you" she said and I nodded.

Walking towards the faculty room, Akio blocked my way and looked at me.

"I'm sorry" he said and hugged me. I'm surprised by his action. I hesitantly hugged him back and patted his back.

"I'm sorry" I whispered and he pulled away from the hug.

"Why are you apologizing?" he asked me

I don't know either

I shrugged my shoulders and he giggled. "we can still be friends if you like" I said and he nodded happily.

"Y/N" I heard Tsukishima called me. I turned around and saw him glaring.

"Hi" Akio sends to him but Tsukishima just rolled his eyes.

"he's always like that" I whispered to Akio and he slightly nodded.

"let's go" Tsukishima said and grabbed my arm and dragged me into the gym.

Why is he taking me in there

"Kei, why are we here?" I asked him but he did not answer me. "Kei" I called him but still no answer. He dragged me into the storage room making me nervous.

"Ke-"

"I told you you're mine" he cut me off and glared at me.

"I am yours" I said "why are you acting like this?" I asked him with a confused face.

"Why are you hugging him" he tried to ignore my question but I asked him again.

"Kei, I said why are you acting like this?" I asked him with a mad face.

"like what?" he asked.

"Like this" I said and point to him. "you're acting like a baby that doesn't like to share his mommy" I said and glared at him.

"but I am your baby, aren't I?" he answered and smirked making my heart melt and start beating faster. I can feel my cheeks heating.

Why are you doing this to meeeee

"Y-you are" I stutter and he grins.

"then why are you hugging him?" he asked me made me nervous.

"H-He hugged-" I was cut off by his hug and he pulled away and he kissed my lips.

"mine" he said and he kissed my neck and collarbone and I start letting out a soft moan.

"mine" he said again. He kissed my neck again and starting to put on a hickey.

"mine" he said, he tried to kiss me again but I pushed him lightly.

"Kei, not here, not now we are at school. I need to go to Ms Ino" I said and he smirked.

"go now, I don't want to tutor you" he said and opened the door and left.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

71.4K 2.1K 26
•COMPLETED• ⚠️UNDER CONSTRUCTION A Tsukishima Kei x Reader Series We were both as cold as ice. I wonder who will melt first? Started: 12.28.20 Finis...
112K 2.1K 26
Y/N lived an average life up until the incident in middle school. After that, she spent her days alone but still living her reasonably average life. ...
285K 6.2K 15
𝘠𝘰𝘶 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘺𝘰𝘶𝘳 𝘵𝘸𝘪𝘯 𝘣𝘳𝘰𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘳, 𝘚𝘩𝘰𝘺𝘰 𝘏𝘪𝘯𝘢𝘵𝘢 𝘴𝘵𝘢𝘳𝘵 𝘏𝘪𝘨𝘩 𝘚𝘤𝘩𝘰𝘰𝘭 𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘴 𝘺𝘦𝘢𝘳. 𝘠𝘰𝘶 𝘵𝘰𝘭𝘥 𝘺𝘰𝘶𝘳�...
79.5K 1.8K 32
FIRST!! NONE OF THESE PICTURES ARE MINE!! Hinata was practicing volleyball with his team until there was pain all over his body, a puff of smoke app...