Everyone needs time

By s411yf4ce

COVER BY SUNFLOWERR.ARTS ON INSTAGRAM!!!! When Sal gives Travis his forgiveness, what happens next? Will the... More

๐€๐ฎ๐ญ๐ก๐จ๐ซ๐ฌ ๐ง๐จ๐ญ๐ž ๐Ÿต๐ŸŽธ
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ‘
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ“
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ”
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ•
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ–
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ—
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ๐ŸŽ
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ

๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ’

171 4 2
By s411yf4ce

"I really don't know Phillip. What if he's like-" Travis sighed. "Leading me on or something. Or working for Larry. Like a spy."

"Travis, dude I love you and all but you sound crazy right now. I'm sure Sal wouldn't go out of his way to upset you. The dudes probably terrified of you." Phillip replied, reorganizing his baseball bag.

"Wow Phillip, thats so comforting." Travis spoke in a monotone voice, not even trying to sound genuine.

"Oh shut it. Just admit that you like him and move on." Phillip smirked, waiting for the explosion.

"What the hell? You dickhead I don't like Sal!" Travis beat on Phillip's back, obviously not doing much damage.

"Ouchhh Travissss stop poking meeee." Phillip loved getting Travis riled up. It was so funny to see his friend freak out.

"I absolutely loathe you." Travis narrowed his eyes at Phillip, trying not to smile. He failed, obviously. Letting out a cackle that was accompanied by Phillip.

"You're a dork you know." Phillip flicked Travis' forehead.

"Yeah yeah, whatever." Travis responded, rolling his eyes.

"Hey Travis?" Phillip looked up at his best friend.

"Yeah? Is something wrong?" Travis got worried. Was he about to be kicked out? Would he have to go back home?

"Are you ever gonna... tell anyone else about your dad?" They locked eyes. Phillip knew this was a touchy subject but he needed an answer.

"Oh um- I don't.. I don't know. I want to but I don't feel like anyone else would believe me."

"Travis there are people you can talk to. Im sure my parents would believe you. Or maybe someone else. Like the counselor. I just don't want you coming to school with bruises. Why is your dad such an asshole Travis?"

Both boys had tears in their eyes. Neither one of them could tell who was crying the most. Travis collapsed into Phillip's arms, shaking and crying out.

"I just feel so alone. All the time. Like no adult will believe me."

"Im so sorry Travis I should've never brought this up. You're always welcome here if you feel unsafe." Phillip wrapped his arms around Travis. Pulling him into a tight embrace.

There was a buzz from Travis' phone. Then there was another one.

"Hold on, sorry Phillip." Travis stood up, walking over to his phone on the bed.

"Who is it?" Phillip asked, standing up."

"It's my mom and.. Sal. Sal texted me back?" Travis stared at his phone, mouth gaping.

"He did? Let me see!" Phillip reached for Travis' phone. But Travis held it up above his head.

"Nope. Let me read it first." Travis read the text over and over again.

"Sooo what did he say?" Phillip asked, peeking over Travis' shoulder.

"Nothing, just saying hi back." Travis tossed his phone back onto the bed.

Phillip sighed and flopped down onto his bed. "So do you wanna play Mario Cart?"

"Yeah I do! I call Bowser."

"Asshole! I was gonna pick him."

"Mm too bad, you can be Peach. Princess Peach Phillip. That has a nice ring to it." Travis smirked.

"I hate you." Phillip glared at Travis.

"You know you love me."

"Yeah whatever, pick your stupid Bowser." Phillip handed a controller to Travis, smiling.

"I will."

After choosing the characters the two boys played for at least 2 hours until Phillip's mother called them down for dinner.

"So boys, are you nervous about tournaments?" Phillip's mother asked, setting down the box of pizza.

"No not really, we've practiced a lot. I think the team is ready." Travis replied, grabbing a slice.

"Yeah and the other team sucks so we just automatically win at this point." Phillip smiled.

"Now wait a minute, I heard from some of the other parents that the other team got better. So you might not wanna speak so soon Philly Billy." Phillip's mother patted her sons head.

"Yeah Philly Billy." Travis recited, cackling.

"Oh be quiet Twavvy Wavvy."

Phillip's mother watched this argument happen with a smile on her face.

"So Travis, how is your mother doing? I heard she got a new job."

"Yeah! She got promoted to a nurse. She likes it a lot better than being an assistant."

"That's amazing, tell her she needs to come over sometime." Phillip's mother ruffled Travis' hair. He liked the feeling of having nice people around him.

"Mom can you pass the Parmesan?" Phillip made grabby hands for it but couldn't reach.

"I don't know, can I?"

"Ugh, since I have to do everything myself." Phillip reached over the table and grabbed the container. "So rude."

"Yeah yeah, so is your bag organized yet?"

"Yep."

"Travis, is his bag organized? Tell me the truth because we all know he won't."

"Yes ma'am, I watched him organize it."

"Good. See Travis is so well mannered."

"I know I'm the problem child." Phillip rolled his eyes, setting down the parmesan container.

"You know I'm just picking at you. I love you Phillip."

"I love you too mom." Phillip smiled.

"I'm sorry but I really have to use the restroom." Travis stood up from the table, tears welling in his eyes.

"Go right ahead, I'll get your plate."

Travis nodded, fast walking to the bathroom, locking the door behind him. He choked out a sob.

"Why do your parents hate you Travis. Why is it always me? What did I do?"

Travis slid down the door, clasping his hands together.

"God, I pray that my parents will love each other as their vows said. I hope you protect me. In your name I pray, amen."

Travis stood, wiping his eyes and walking out as if nothing had happened.

"Hey Travis, your phone is like blowing up over here."

"Oh no what now."

Travis grabbed his phone, scrolling through at least 100 texts from this random number.

"What the hell?"

"So who is it?" Phillip walked over to Travis, looking at his phone screen.

"I don't... know its just... It's nothing. Don't worry about it." Travis blocked the number and shut his phone off.

"Do you have a secret girlfriend or something?" Phillip broke out in laughter and Travis joined him.

"I'd hope my secret girlfriend wouldn't be that clingy."

The boys broke out in a fit of laughter again, this time it felt like they couldn't stop.

"Anyways, you wanna finish that Mario race?"

"Yeah I do!"

They sat and played for another 3 hours before settling into bed, totally forgetting to turn off the TV.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.2K 28 11
sal x travis requests taken <3
2.7K 86 17
After Mrs Packertons sudden car accident, the new math teacher forces Sal to help a fellow student with his studies. Or Travis starts to think about...
4.4K 159 19
Things were going great for Sal, and his friends. Most of them lived together, and Ash was soon joining them. Sal and Travis have been dating for 2 y...
460K 6.6K 47
โ”€โ”€ as the title implies. requests are closed! sally face โ”€ imagines ยฉ๐ฌ๐ž๐ง๐ฌ๐ฎ๐š๐ฅ๐ข๐ณ๐ข๐ง๐ ๐ฌ closed.