The story that was never told...

Da haylieinwonderland

Come along on an adventure! Please no hate as this is my first story! Also this story is complete! P.S. this... Altro

CHAPTER ONE: Darlings unknown daughter
CHAPTER TWO: Dangerous games
CHAPTER THREE: The first lost girl
CHAPTER FOUR: Bonding with Felix
CHAPTER FIVE: Like family
CHAPTER SIX: flashbacks
CHAPTER SEVEN: felix POV
CHAPTER EIGHT: Pans POV
CHAPTER NINE: Mermaids
CHAPTER TEN: New lost boy
CHAPTER ELEVEN: Baelfire POV
CHAPTER TWELVE: jelousy/duel/confess
CHAPTER THIRTEEN: Pranks
CHAPTER FOURTEEN: First date!
CHAPTER FIFTEEN: Sisters reunite
CHAPTER SIXTEEN: Pans plan
CHAPTER SEVENTEEN: Wendys welcome
CHAPTER EIGHTEEN: Pans secret
CHAPTER NINETEEN: unexpected sickness
CHAPTER TWENTY: Neverlands gift
CHAPTER TWENTYONE: Practicing magic
CHAPTER TWENTYTWO: Finding out!
CHAPTER TWENTYTHEE: Baelfire escapes
CHAPTER TWENTYFOUR: Sister bond
CHAPTER TWENTYFIVE: Aris announcement
CHAPTER TWENTYSIX: Late gender reveal
CHAPTER TWENTYSEVEN: Unexpected feelings
CHAPTER TWENTYEIGHT: baby naming
CHAPTER TWENTYNINE: control
CHAPTER THIRTY: Pans realisation
CHAPTER THIRTYONE: confession
CHAPTER THIRTYTWO: new couple?
CHAPTER THIRTYFOUR: Giving birth
CHAPTER THIRTYFIVE: The final battle
CHAPTER THIRTYSIX: Epilogue

CHAPTER THIRTYTHREE: Darkness areives

49 1 0
Da haylieinwonderland

Ari POV-

Only less than a month till little Lilly arrives... gosh I feel so fat!

Today, Pan decided for everyone to take a small hike to the big waterfall. I'm so glad about this, I've been trapped in camp for months!

Approximately 30 minutes after we left camp, we made it to the waterfall... well Felix had to help me a little.

"Alright have fun" Pan yelled... I'm shocked, no rude remark? "Get out of my sight" there it is... haha. Ace, Thomas and James huddled... most likely planning a prank! Ted, Cubby and Nibs went to go splash in the water, and Pan, Felix, Wendy and I sat in a circle on the soft grass to talk, about what... I don't know.

"You never told us your baby's name" Pan states, "oh" I laugh, "it's Lilly" Felix slightly blushed, Pan cocked an eyebrow while Wendy smiled sweetly at me, "that's sweet" she says softly, after Wendy said that... Pan looked at her lovingly then nodded in agreement. Never thought I'd say it... but they're cute together.

All of a sudden, there was a purple smoke in the sky that was heading towards us, I heard Pan curse under his breath and pulled Wendy closer to him as Felix did with me, we all stood as the lost boys gathered around us.

As the smoke reached the ground, it turned into a person? Woman? Fairy? I don't know! But she's tall and slim, wearing all black and has dark brown hair and eyes. She spoke with such pride...

"Greetings to you all" she stands tall, "hello" Wendy spoke up sweetly... but I can tell that she's scared and quite frankly, so am I as Pan is quiet... he's never silent!

The tall women let's out an evil laugh, "I'm going to destroy everything and take what each and every one of you loves most" she states clearly. All of a sudden, all the water from the waterfall has dissolved and the leaves from the trees fell to the ground, the sky is also darkening... this is what I'm up against?

She lets out a hysterical laugh before saying, "this is just the beginning" she slowly strolls towards me, then places a hand on my stomach, I flinch as she grins, "not long now... my child" she whispered more to my stomach then anyone else. She turned on her heel and disappeared in smoke... I fell to my knees sobbing, I can't defeat that... can I?

Continua a leggere

Ti piacerร  anche

19.1K 534 35
It's my first time writing stuff like this so sorry that it's not the best but em enjoy I may rewrite this at some point as it is my first fan fic s...
5.4K 687 95
It's my first story. I lost all my datas and I just recover it.. So if you found any gramtical mistakes in it just pardon me for that.. And English i...
1K 29 10
Edited! The fairytale family have another trip to Neverland to save their old enemy Peter Pan and the Island can the family succeed or will there be...
1.3K 242 39
Hi guys. This is my first story I'm putting on wattpad so don't be to hard on me but constructive critisizim is good. Thank you for reading!