Belladonna Dust Daughter of H...

Par turtleangel10

Hades daughter raised by my most favorite ship RadioDust from my favorite thing to watch on Youtube. Hazbin H... Plus

Welcome to Hell Belladonna Dust
Doctor Visit
Meeting the Others
My Godmother is the BOMB
First Night In New Room
Vaggie
Alastor's Nervous
The Wedding
Family Night
Halloween at the Hazbin Hotel
Christmas Eve
Christmas Day
Collecting Hearts
Sick
Poker Night
Auradon
Hades
Wake Up
Why Am I Out Of Hell?
I.M.P
Kinda Making New Friends
Reunited
Mirror Mirror
Trip To Evie's Place
Evie and Uma
Talk
Radio Demon in Auradon
Search Begins
Walk into the Dragon's Lair
Mal Fucked Up
Bring Out the Spell Book
WTF
Proving
Annoyed Alastor
Dinner
Missing
Found
Addict
Belladonna and Hades
Curse you Chad
Hades Gets An Invite
Belladonna's Kidnapper
Turf War
Home Again
Belladonna Dust-Hades

Loo Loo Land

3.3K 79 7
Par turtleangel10

After Belladonna got better Angel asked Alastor if he would watch her all day while he and Cherri go out for a while.

"Why of course my dear, I would love to have some one on one time with her." Alastor answered with his smile bigger than before.

"Alright, call me if anything happens and take pics." Angel told him.

"I assure you my love, I am perfectly capable of caring for my child."

"I know you are hon, but I just hate being away from her."

"We will be fine." Alastor promised. "Nothing will harm our child."

Angel gave Alastor a kiss on the lips before going over to Belladonna who was just finishing breakfast. "Ok sweetie, mommy daddy has to go out for a while so you're gonna spend the whole day with daddy."

Belladonna gave him a grin and nodded showing she understands.

Angel bent down and gave her a huge kiss on the cheek. "I'm gonna miss ya but you'll have lots of fun with him."

'Love you.' Belladonna signed.

"Love ya too baby." Angel smiled before giving both his husband and child one more kiss before grabbing his purse and walking out.

"So my precious miracle, what shall we do today?" Alastor asked her.

Belladonna shrugged her shoulders.

"Hmm." Alastor tapped his chin in thought before snapping his fingers. "I've got it."

Belladonna looked down and saw what her dad made her wear.

Instead of high heeled boots she was wearing sneakers, a black T-shirt, and blue overalls.

"Don't you look adorable." Alastor cooed as he pinched her cheek.

Belladonna rolled her eyes and got up and signed. 'So where are we going?'

"You'll see when we get there my dear." Alastor said as he lead her outside and teleported them to a new location.

Belladonna looked up to see a theme park with a sign that says 'Loo Loo Land'.

"We're sure to find some entertainment here darling." Alastor grinned as he led her inside.

Belladonna looked around, she admits her dad picked a pretty good spot, she loves playing games and rides.

"So what do you think darling?" Alastor asked.

'You nailed it dad.' Belladonna answered.

"Huh?" Alastor asked confused as he tilted his head.

Sometimes she forgets how out of date her dad is, after all he still calls the TV the picture show. 'It means you picked a good spot.'

"Ah I see, you were using an expression!" Alastor said. "For a moment there I thought you learned a whole new word in sign language. I could have sworn you said you were nailing something." Alastor stopped himself when he saw his daughter's smile turn into a small frown. "Oh I am so sorry darling." Alastor and Angel both know Belladonna wished she had a voice so no one would get confused by her signing anymore. They've talked about the surgery a few times but keep deciding against it. It was too risky.

Alastor got out his phone and called Angel.

"Al you dumbass!" Angel picked up right away. "I've only been gone for twenty minutes and already you fucked up?"

"Relax dear, our child is fine, she just needs some cheering up." Alastor put the phone on speaker. "Oh Angel."

"What Al?" Angel asked.

"I heard you bought some shoes the other day but what did you lace them with? You were tripping all day."

"I wear velcro motherfucker! I don't know how to tie my shoes."

Belladonna covered her mouth and let out a silent laugh.

"I thought about going on an all almond diet but that's just nuts." Alastor joked.

"I like nuts." Angel said seductively.

"Why did the chicken cross the road?"

"Oh I don't know why?" Angel asked.

"To get to the idiot's house. Knock knock."

"Who's there?"

"The chicken. Ha ha, it's funny because you're stupid."

"Fuck you."

"Oh Angel. Why can't a nose be twelve inches long?"

"I wouldn't know, I don't have a nose."

"Because then it would be a foot."

"I have two of those."

"I don't trust stairs because they're always up to something."

"They also go down idiot."

"What does James Bond do before bed?" Alastor asked.

"I don't know, I've never fucked him."

"He goes under cover." Alastor turned to see Belladonna was laughing hard at his and Alastor's joking making him sigh relieved. "She's alright now darling, you can go back to whatever it is you're doing."

"Alright, bye baby. And Al."

"Yes dear?"

"We're gonna have a talk about that chicken joke." Angel said before he hung up.

"Alastor."

Belladonna and Alastor turned to see a very tall bird walking up to him.

"Ah Stolas my fine feathered friend, it's been too long." Alastor greeted.

"A couple decades at most." Stolas agreed as they shook hands. "How have you been? I've heard you were married, so sorry I didn't make it to the wedding."

"It was a private ceremony to assure no crashers but it turned out that wasn't the case." He then spotted Stolas wasn't alone. "And who are these smaller creatures?"

"Ah, this is my daughter Octavia and our security. This perfect piece of imp is Blitzy."

"It's Blitzo, the O is silent." Blitzo said annoyed.

Stolas then saw Alastor wasn't alone either. "Who is this Alastor?"

"Ah yes, this little darling is Belladonna. She's my daughter." Alastor introduced her as he hugged her tightly to his side.

"She's beautiful." Stolas commented. "Must get her looks from her mother."

"My spouse and I adopted her." Alastor explained. "I am married to an effeminate spider demon named Angel Dust."

Blitzo spit out the soda he was drinking and his eyes widened passed the sunglasses he was wearing. "THE ANGEL DUST! The hottest porn star in Hell's history?!"

"You would sir." Moxxie rolled his eyes.

"Yes, but Angel retired from that after we got our child, thank goodness for that." Alastor said.

"Well we're gonna have a day here, would you like to join us?" Stolas asked.

"Hmm, I'm sure a little company won't hurt for a while." Alastor turned to Belladonna. "Would you mind dear?"

'I suppose not daddy.' Belladonna signed.

"What the fuck is she doing with her hands?" Blitzo asked.

"Oh yes, how silly of me." Alastor facepalmed himself. "I should have mentioned my daughter was born completely mute."

"Oh dear." Stolas gasped.

"So she can't talk at all?" Octavia asked.

"I'm afraid not." Alastor replied.

"Well day is a wasting lets go." Stolas encourage.

"You are quite right my friend. Come dear." Alastor took Belladonna's hand. "And make sure you stay within daddy's sight at all time."

'Yes daddy.'

While waiting in line for a ride Octavia turned to Belladonna while their dad's were too busy talking about the old days.

"So did your dad drag you here against your will as well?" Octavia asked.

Belladonna shook her head and did some signs.

"I'm sorry, I don't know sign language." Octavia gave her her phone. "Here, type it in."

Belladonna did so and gave it back to her. 'No, my dad just wanted to find us something fun to do while my mom was out for a while.'

"Do your parents get along? Mine won't stop fighting."

'I'm sorry'

"Not your fault, it's my dads, he cheated on my mom with that red dickhead over there." She nodded over at Blitzo who was pointing a gun in every direction.

'Your dad's gay?"

"What? He can't be, he's married to a woman."

'Was it an arranged marriage?'

"Well yes, we are royalty."

'It's hard to be married when you're not in love.'

"Well how would you feel if your dad cheated on your mom with a man?"

'My mom is a man.'

Octivia blinked her eyes a little confused before it all clicked into her head. "The radio demon is gay?"

'Bi I think, but my other dad Angel Dust is the only one that's ever caught his attention. And look, if my dads cheated I'd be pretty upset to, but I would talk to both of them and find out what they want. Maybe you should try that. I see how hard your dad is trying. I'm sorry but your parents are clearly not in love and they shouldn't make you suffer that. Your dad is clearly not the best husband but he seems like a good dad.'

Octavia scoffed at that.

'Has he ever beat you?'

"Well no..."

"God damnit Nathan! You ruined another bloddy photo! Why were you even born!" The two saw a dad push his son to the ground.

'Would you ever want a dad like that?'

Alastor heard the same thing the girls did making him turn to Belladonna. "You don't ever have to worry about your mother and I ever doing that to you my little princess."

Belladonna smiled and Octivia walked to her dad's side. Belladonna was right, it was time to talk to her dad.

Continuer la Lecture

Vous Aimerez Aussi

61.5K 1.3K 37
Alastor comes to the happy hotel to help save it he meets a certain demon named angel dust who he falls for but a certain demon also has come to retr...
50.1K 1.8K 25
(COMPLETED AND BEING HEAVILY EDITED) Angel Dust, one of Hell's number one porn actors. Alastor, one of Hell's most renowned and feared overlords. The...
44.2K 1.6K 28
After falling into hell and looking for a job, you come across Angel Dust. He decides to take you to a hotel he's staying at. Here, you find a man th...
91.1K 1.9K 35
Charlie Morningstar wasn't the only daughter that Lucifer had. He and Lilith had another daughter named Andria Morningstar. Andria adored her older s...