ʀᴜɴ ᴛᴏ ʏᴏᴜ (ᴀɴ ᴀʟɪᴄɪᴀ ᴄʟᴀʀᴋ x...

By carterradams

I never agreed with what they were doing, but it was the only way to survive now that the world had gone to s... More

one >>> pilot
three >>> chairs
four >>> stop
five >>> claimed
six >>> Matt
seven >>> sigh
eight >>> before this
nine >>> in the process
ten >>> tell me
eleven >>> backstory part: I
twelve >>> backstory part: II
thirteen >>> bobby
fourteen >>> plan a to plan b
fifteen >>> having the blues
sixteen >>> gunfire
seventeen >>> kidnapped
eighteen >>> jaw breaker
nineteen >>> Madison
twenty >>> one on one
twenty-one >>> Troy
twenty-two >>> taking off
twenty-three >>> loving and fighting
twenty-four >>> chains
twenty-five >>> under water
twenty-six >>> Lewis Knows All
twenty-seven >>> moments with her
twenty-eight >>> saved
twenty-nine >>> Run To You
Epilogue

two >>> Alicia

5.5K 261 11
By carterradams

My fingers play with the necklace hanging around my neck. My eyes linger on the girl who still sits unconscious. Sighs escape me every minute or so. Each coming out a little different. Some long, some heavy, some deep and some even silent. I've managed to clear the blood on the girl's face and I wanted to check for more wounds but felt immoral to do so without permission. But the gash that was on her head was what I was more worried about till I got it all fixed up. Thank god Maya taught me to do stuff, medical stuff on my own.

A groan echoes into the room causing my eyes to blink and get myself out of my head. I tilt my head to the side glancing to the girl after hearing another groan escape her. I lean back in my chair, cupping my hands together seeing her begin to move a bit, first with her head. She slightly moves it then her wrists and it doesn't take long before she's panicking. Her head flies up as her body begins struggling against the restraints that keep her pinned down to the chair. I look away for a moment then look back to the girl just in time for our eyes to meet. They seemed familiar now that I look at them more closely.

We both sit in silence looking at one another. Her eyes switch back and forth between mine as if she's analyzing me. I just let her. I mean if I were in her situation I'd be trying to take in everything I possibly could. It's what I always do. What I was trained to do.

"Radio 2, come in-" Ben's voice comes over my walkie distracting me. I reach down glancing away from the girl and pull up the walkie to my lips.

"Yeah- Go ahead," I say keeping my eyes off to the side of the girl.

"Lewis and his posy are heading out," Ben answers.

"What? Why?"

"Don't know. Jodi told me to radio you to see if ya knew why..." I pull the walkie down shutting my eyes and reaching up my free hand to rub my eyes. My brain goes in all different directions at Ben's words. There's no reason for Lewis and the rest of them to leave...again. They already brought someone in. We're good on supplies- A thump echoes throughout the room causing me to get out of my head and open my eyes. I drop my hand from my eyes and look to the girl looking around her noticing the chair has moved a tad. She stares back at me however, but I nod and look away placing the walkie back up to my lips.

"Let me know if you figure anything out," I say through the walkie, hearing Ben reply with a simple "you got it!" A sigh escapes my lips afterwards, placing the walkie back onto my belt. I look up and meet the familiar girls eyes. A low sigh escapes my lips once more as I reach my hand towards her. The brunette leans her head back and I pull my my hand back a moment.

"I'm not going to hurt you...I wanna take the tape off," I inform her keeping my eyes on her green ones. I see her eyes flick back and forth between mine before seeing her head nod. I nod back reaching in and grabbing the edge of the tape across her mouth. My fingers brush against her cheek immediately causing my eyes to flick to hers but look back down slowly and carefully pulling the tape off. Once it's off I toss the piece of tape down and look back to the girl only for her to scream at the top of her lungs for help. I clench my jaw flinching at the noise.

"THAT'S NOT-" I stop shouting as she stops screaming. "The room is soundproof..." She remains silent now, moving her wrist every now and them. I nod and drop my head ready to speak again.

"I take it you don't remember me," I say, picking up my head. The girl squints her eyes clenching her own jaw, but says nothing. A soft chuckle escapes my lips as I lean back in my chair. "I take that as a no-"

"How would I know you?" She asks cutting me off.

"We went to the same high school," I answer and the amount of confusion that rises on her face impresses me but doesn't shock me. "I guess you wouldn't really know. I was never really there, but I do remember you. Your name not as much but I do remember you. Always hanging around...God what was his name? Mark?"

"Matt..." She responds her voice trailing off and a bit shaky. I nod, biting my bottom lip, looking away from her.

"Right. Matt...Matt Sale. He was a good guy." The girl in front of me looks away from me once I look back up. I think I may have hit a nerve and I feel bad. But this is what I do. "You had a brother. And lived with your mother right?"

"Why does it matter?" She snaps. "Why does any of  that matter right now?" I look away from her shifting in my seat.

"I guess it doesn't...But at the same time it does-" I pause seeing her moving, struggling in the position she's trapped in. I clench my jaw and continue. "I know some things about you but I do need your name."

"You don't need it."

"Then how am I going to trust you?"

"How am I going to trust you?"  She asks making me realize she's onto something. "You're the one to kidnap me and take me from my people!"

I pick up my head at her words, shaking my head. She had it all wrong. "I didn't kidnap you. I wasn't outside the walls taking you from your family."

"Family? I said nothing about-"

"You're right you didn't, but your eyes spoke for you," I cut her off adjusting in my chair leaning up and pulling out the piece of paper Bill gave me. "Plus when you were brought here they found this on you. It seems you're looking for someone."

"Maybe I am." Her answer's short. I glance down at the piece of paper, clenching the edges of it as my eyes scan it for the millionth time.

"It's a cry for help. Is it your mother? Your brother? Or is it someone else?" I question keeping my eyes on the note.

"Let me go and we'll find out," the girl responds. I pick up my head biting the corner of my lip hiding the smirk that so badly wants to come out. But I shake my head when my eyes lock with the brunette's.

"And let you lead me into a trap- No thanks." I stand up once I finish speaking, slipping the piece of paper back into my pocket. I take the chair I was sat on and drag it to the door, placing it up against the wall next to the door.

"So that's it then?" The girl asks, shuffling in her seat. I keep my back to her, my hand lingering on the knob.

"Depends on you," I reply gently. Silence fills the room after my words echo a moment. I stay where I am hoping the girl would catch on by what I meant, but I got nothing. I nod my head at our silence and turn the knob pulling the door open.

"Alicia-" The girl speaks finally causing me to stop dead in my tracks. "My name...Alicia." A smile inches to my lips and I drop my head. I reach up my hand and rub the back of my neck, letting them smile die down before glancing over my shoulder to the girl. "See wasn't so hard was is Alicia?"

"Why'd you say it like that?" She questions.

I shake my head. "Like what?" I turn fully around now meeting Alicia's eyes. She coks her head to the side and I swear I see a smirk but she's quick to cover it up. I roll my eyes and nod. "I'll be back. You should probably eat."

"I'm not hungry."

"It's my duty to make sure-" I pause hearing the walkie. I scrunch up my face reaching down turning it up a bit.

"We need help at Gate B! Everyone available! GATE B!" My eyes widen at the desperation, the fear in the guys voice. It sounded like one of the newbies which frightens me even more, but the panic and the gun fire heard over the walkie...it's not good.

"Jodi's holding down Gate A. I'm on my way with Bucky and Lucy," Ben speaks quicly, more gun fire heard in the background. I clench my jaw and quickly turn and head out of the door.

"What's going on?" Alicia asks, stopping me.

"I don't know," I say truthfully,  but avoid eye contact with her. "I'll be back." I turn my head back around and exit the room. Alicia's voice rings through my head as I shut the door. I felt bad for leaving her in there. But had no choice. Plus she's safer in there than she is out here if the dead take this place over. Then again what if she's stuck in there? What if that does happen? I wouldn't be able to live with myself if that happens. Especially when I know the girl. Okay not know know her, but know of her.

"Y/N, there you are," Ryan's voice speaks as I walk out of the door making my way outside. A cool breeze hits my skin as I pick up my head locking eyes with Ryan. "We could use you at the gate." I nod as he places his hand on my back pushing me forward guiding me to where Gate B is.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

14 0 2
It's just a story im writing to cope.
113K 2.2K 24
"It's ok if you hate me Mitch. I get it." I looked up at him to see him staring at me an unreadable expression on his face. "But you have to underst...
15.8K 519 22
One-Shots of Alycia and her characters. My English can be bad, so please correct my mistakes with respect.
11K 301 34
When I got that call I didn't know how to react. I promised I would keep her safe, I don't know what to do... She is my sister and I love her. I s...