The Demon Queen And The Knigh...

By Amira_Yurina

This story is about Yoohyeon who is a Knight have a hatred toward the Demons and the queen.One day,there is a... More

Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18 part 1
Chapter 18 part 2
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27 part 1
Chapter 27 part 2
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31 (final)

Chapter 19

665 57 5
By Amira_Yurina

Yoohyeon POV

I have been staying in this place for quite some time.My whole body felt nothing but pain.I wanted to move my arm but all I do wince a bit as I feel my nails sting.And yes,they already took out all of my nails from my fingers.I was screaming the whole time they did that.

I want to go home,I want to see Minji.She is the only one I have in my mind.I miss her touch,I even miss her kiss.I have been trapped here for 2 days and my stomach couldn't stop growling.

During these 2 days,they fed me nothing but bugs and cockroaches and I couldn't stop them from trying to feed me with those disgusting food.

The door suddenly swings open,I was afraid if Hyewon or Sakura going to come here but then I sighed in relief when I see Minju coming here but...with a box of fried chicken and my stomach began to growled again.

When she was walking toward me,I was wondering why,why she helped a human like me?What if Sakura found out that she was helping me.I don't want her to suffer just because of me.

"Why are you helping me?"I manage to ask her.The girl ignored me and untie my arms so that I can eat the chicken with my hand but I still don't get why she helps a mere mortal like me.

"Don't get me wrong.I am not trying to help you."She suddenly said.The way she sound was cold as usual.She doesn't really express her emotion. "May I know what is your name?"I asked.I didn't get to know her name the other day since she ignored me that day.

"Kim Minju."She finally said as she opened the box and my eyes were shining,seeing such a delicious fried chicken in front of me.It has been ages since I ate one.

As I was about to touch the chicken,I felt another sting on my fingers but mostly at the nails.Damn,I almost forgot that they took out my nails at all once last night.Because of that I can't enjoy eating.How I wish Minji were here and she can help me to feed me with the chicken.

I look at Minju with puppy eyes.I wanted to eat the chicken badly but I need someone to feed me since I don't have a nail to grab it

Minju sighed. "Fine,just this once."She said and picked up the chicken and feed me.As I take a quick bite of the chicken,I can feel the flavor on my tongue.Aaah,it feels so good to eat such a delicious meal after being tortured badly. The whole time I was eating,Minju was accompanying me.I'm not sure why she accompany me but I am fine being alone.

After I finally eat all of the chickens,my stomach feel so full.I never feel like this all of my life before.It felt great. I don't know why but when I was with Minju,I feel calm.Her aura reminded me of Minji.There was one thing bothering me a lot about this girl and that she is different than Sakura,Hyewon and some monsters being I have met. Her aura somehow resembles a demon,no,a half-demon just like Minji.

"Minju,where are you came from?And just what are you?You are different compared to them."I asked, referring to Sakura and the others.

"It seems you already sensed my aura.You may be right,I am different compared to them.I am a half-demon.I am one of the daughters of the 102nd Demon Queen,Rixia.And the girl that you are in love with is my older sister." What?Minju is Minji's younger sister?Why didn't I know about that.I didn't know Minji had a sister she didn't say anything about it.

I was shocked to hear about it.If she is truly Minji's only sister,why is she side with Sakura?She should be with the demons,staying at the demon castle.

"Shocked to hear that? I worked with Sakura not because I want to.I want to get a revenge on the demons."

"Why?Aren't you come from a royal family of demons?Why are you trying to get revenge on them by working with Sakura?"

"You don't understand.The demons killed my parents.They killed their happiness together just because my father was a mortal human being who was in love with a demon.The day when both of them sentenced to death,they left my sister at the orphanage while they left me on the street,but fortunately, Sakura found me as a baby and since then,she took care of me.That's why I am currently working with her.I want to pay her back for taking care of me for so many years."

Minju...I still don't know why they left her on the street when she was a baby but Sakura took care of her and I can't convince her to be on our side. "Are you seriously going to have me being sacrificed toward the girl Sakura want to revive?"I asked her.

She nodded her head and I started smilling,not in happiness but frightening.I was afraid of dying.I don't want to be a sacrifice to Sakura's lover.There are some things I want to do with Minji,like going out with her,eating together, walking in the park, like we are on a date, or even making love with her. I don't want to die yet.

I can hear Minju sighed. "It can't be helped.This world is cruel after all."She spoke softly and then the door swing open,revealing Sakura and Hyewon entering the room.I was so shocked to see their appearance,but then I can feel Minju held both of my hands together at the back quickly tie the rope tightly on me.I groaned. When I winced in pain since Minju was so rough tying me back,I noticed Sakura and Hyewon were already standing in front of me.I did not realised there was a tear on my eyes.

"Ready for next round?"Sakura asked as she smirked.Of course I shook my head no.I don'twant to die. I don't want to feel the pain again.

Then Minju grabbed a black cloth from the nearest cabinet,tying it around my mouth so that I couldn't shout or scream loudly. Minju caressed my temple. "Sorry,wish I can help you but I can't."She said before she left the room,leaving me to those two.

I looked at them as I was shocked seeing Hyewon carrying a chainsaw with her.I quickly begin to scream but the scream was not that loud since my mouth is covered by the cloth.I then feel a hand touching my forehead,carressing it.It was Sakura.She was standing behind me. "Shh,my sweetheart.Don't be afraid,this is going to be a bit pain."She whispered to me.

I was shaking my body but it was no use.I was basically stuck sitting on this chair.I close my eyes.I did not know what to do.I can't think of anything else.But all I could think is Minji.Yeah Minji.Please help me.

And then 'bang',the door swing open banging at the wall.There is an unfamiliar girl standing at the door. "Lady Sakura,there is an intruder."The girl I don't know said. That girl was so tall,but not that tall as me but she was holding a white cat in her hand.

"What does the intruder look like?"Sakura asked. "I don't know how to describe but she is short,she was wearing armor with her sword at the waist.She also has wavy hair up until her shoulder." Wait a minute,that is Gahyeon.What is she doing here?And where the others and Minj- don't tell me Minji was the one who told everything to the girls?Then that's mean they already met her....

"It is only one person?"Sakura asked. "Yes,she is fighting just outside our headquarter."

"I see,then send Yujin and Eunbi out to fight her."

"Alright my lady."The girl began to leave the room. I can't sit here and do nothing.I need to help Gahyeon but I can't move, especially when I on this stupid chair.

Sakura glared at me coldly. "Hyewon,stay here and make sure she did not escape."

"What about my fun?I want to hear her screaming in pain."Hyewon pursed her lip. "You can have fun later after we deal that one brave knight.Don't do anything funny to her while I'm gone,that's my order."When Sakura finally leave this room,I sighed in relief.I thought I going to die for sure.But if Gahyeon is here,this mean the girls are also here trying to save me. I hope they can save me quickly.

3rd Person POV

Outside the headquarter,Gahyeon was seen fighting all the monsters attacking her.While she at it,she recalled the plan that Jiu proposed.

"Listen here,the 'monsters' what I called them have 12 strongest members,they are called IZ*ONE. One of them is the one they want to revive by sacrificing Yoohyeon.Her name is Chaeyeon.Years ago,she was protecting Sakura from the previous demon queen and soon died.But because of her death,Sakura couldn't do anything.She was in love with Chaeyeon.She could do anything to save her lover.She tried to sacrifice the humans who she captured but none of them can revive her.She needs a human with strong magic to revive her.But none human have magic,right?But because of my foolishness,I gave some of my magic to Yoohyeon.*Sigh* they should capture me instead of Yoohyeon after all I still have human blood in me. Anyway, another one of them is actually on my side.She goes by the name of Yabuki Nako.She is currently one of my maids who helps to do house chores. She used to be evil,just like those IZ*ONE. 7 years ago,she was ordered by Sakura to intrude the castle,so she did and I fought her.I used all of my magic I can to eliminate her.I thought she will be killed but she didn't.She was still alive but she lost all of her memories about her relation between IZ*ONE and her.Since then I decided to take her in. So now IZ*ONE has reduced to 10 members. So here is my plan,I don't think a member of IZ*ONE will guide the entrance,usually their monsters soldiers guided for them.So I want Gahyeon to fight them on her own."

"Wait,ARE YOU OUT OF YOUR MIND!??"Sua shouted across the house as she stood up and bang the table. "Are you going to let our baby fight on her own?"She asked again. Gahyeon look down,playing her fingers. "Actually,I don't mind Jiu unnie's plan.I just have to fight.Don't treat me like a little kid,Sua unnie. I have already grown up."The younger said.

Sua sighed as she smile. "Aish,this kid.Well it can't be helped since you don't want to be treated like a kid but you are still our baby."Sua then patted Gahyeon's head.

"Well,it not like I want our Gahyeonie to fight all alone.If she can't handle most of the soldiers,Dami and Handong will ambush them from the right and left."

There were too many soldiers for Gahyeon to handle.She keeps slashing them but they keep coming at her.The bead of her sweat slowly dropping from her temple.

Then,from the right,a short hair girl dashed toward Gahyeon's direction and jump as she slashed most of the soldiers that surround Gahyeon.Not only Dami,but also Handong from the left began to attacking them using nunchaku,hitting all of them in a flash and the monsters have no time to attack her.Once the entrance is cleared,Gahyeon walked toward her unnies with a smile. "Handong unnie Dami unni-"

"Watch out!"Handong yelled as she pushed Gahyeon to the ground together as the rope almost hit her.It was a woman that has been wrapped with a bandage and a wolf-alike girl standing in front of them.

"I guess,my scent was right.There are 3 humans attacking us."The girl said while rubbing her nose.

"While you are all fighting,you must be careful of the two of IZ*ONE.One of them is a mummy.She can use her rope to drain my magic,not only magic, but also your energy.You need to avoid her rope while you can.Another one is a wolf.She has super-human strength.She will become more powerful during the full moon.Luckily,tonight don't have a full moon so you have a chance to beat her."

"So that what Jiu unnie talking about,a mummy and a wolf.They seem strong but we should not let our guard down"Dami spoke,gripping her sword tight. "Yeah,even if it three against two,we don't have a chance to beat them unless we work together."Handong added Gahyeon nodded her head.Gahyeon can see that Jiu,Sua and Siyeon began to move into the castle from the side of her eyes. "Jiu unnie,Sua unnie,Siyeon unnie, good luck."She murmured as she started to glare at the 2 monsters.

"For Yoohyeon unnie and Jiu unnie,we will take you down!"Handong said.

Suddenly Yujin laughed as Handong finished her sentenced.The three Dreamcatcher girls glanced at the weird wolf.

"HAHAHAA....you think you can beat us,do you?Hahaha....man you are so funny..."She wipe her tears from her eyelid,still laughing. "Your adoptive sister can't even beat us and now you want to beat us? You are so funny." She said as she finally stopped laughing. "Well,if you want to die faster,that's it."The wolf girl grew out her fang,ready to fight the three of Dreamcatcher.

Dami,Gahyeon and Handong glared at their enemies and the fight then began.

But then Eunbi smirked.

____________________

A/N: Happy New Year! Hope this year will be a good year for Deukae and Somnias

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1K 69 11
Siyeon is devil who was sent to a world to protect a girl name Sua. They became friends and a girl group Dreamcatcher. Everything changes when Sua me...
11.6K 622 22
This story is a ship idea of Jiu and Dami. Jiu is the CEO of the company. And she needs an assistant. But there is a problem.... Her assistant has...
68.1K 4.3K 43
Lee Siyeon is an assassin, trained in the art of murdering and part of a company run by Dami. And she desperately wants to move up the hierarchy and...
26.1K 1.4K 25
Gahyeon begins to have dark and twisted dreams that don't make sense at first. The only constant element is that her friends always die in them. Will...