Mr Wanna Die [Shota Aizawa x...

By Aizaten

➽ ~ Starting college, a one night stand at a bar and a new babysitting job creates you new oppurtunities for... More

❂☺Before Reading Information☺❂
❂☺01☺❂
❂☺02☺❂
❂☺03☺❂
❂☺04☺❂
❂☺05☺❂
❂☺06☺❂
❂☺07☺❂
❂☺08☺❂
❂☺09☺❂
❂☺10☺❂
❂☺11☺❂
❂☺12☺❂
❂☺13☺❂
❂☺14☺❂
❂☺15☺❂
❂☺16☺❂
❂☺17☺❂
❂☺19☺❂
❂☺20☺❂
❂☺21☺❂
❂☺22☺❂
❂☺23☺❂
❂☺24☺❂
❂☺25☺❂
❂☺26☺❂
❂☺27☺❂
❂☺28☺❂
❂☺29☺❂
❂☺30:Final Chapter☺❂
❂☺AUTHOR'S NOTE☺❂

❂☺18☺❂

10.3K 314 659
By Aizaten

❂❂☺☻☺❂❂

"Goodnight Eri," Shota says, kissing her on the forehead.

"Goodnight Daddy," she replies as Shota finishes tucking her in. He smiles and ruffles her hair. He walks out of the room and closes the door behind him before walking down the hall and to his room.

When Shota walks into the room, you are laying on the bed with your phone in your hand. When you see him walk in and lock the door, you set your phone aside. You send an innocent smile his way and he walks over to his dresser.

Shota opens a bottom drawer and pulls a few things out, hiding them in front of him with his body. You try looking around him to see what's over there but you have no luck.

You set your phone onto the nightstand and lay back with a huff as you wait. Shota chuckles to himself at your impatience. "Why don't you start undressing for me, Kitten."

You don't waste any time as you start stripping yourself of your clothes. As Shota walks over to the bed, you are unhooking your bra. He sets the things he grabbed onto the bed and helps you get the bra off all the way.

He throws it onto the floor and you stay sitting up as Shota looks your body up and down. "So sexy Kitten," he says as he grabs some rope he set down.

You bite your lip when you see the rope, glad he's doing the bondage thing again. Shota wraps some around your wrists, making sure anything he ties won't be tight enough to hurt you.

Next, you bend your knees and he wraps some rope around your thigh and ankle on each leg, leaving your legs bent and spread open. You feel like his prey as he looks at you with hungry eyes.

He grabs from the pile is some cloth that's made out of the same material as his scarf's. He gives you a kiss on the lips before tying it over your mouth. "If you're wondering, this is to help keep the volume down because of Eri," he informs you.

You start feeling slightly insecure by the way you are on display. You push those thoughts to the back of your head when you see the lustful look in Shota's eye as he looks at your naked body.

Shota ghosts his hand over your inner thigh and pulls you towards his body. As he turns you around, your back now to his chest, you are now looking at yourself in the mirror. You start to look away until Shota forces you to look. "You're going to watch as I turn you into a wet crying mess Kitten," he says in a husky voice, sending a shiver down your spine.

"Do you understand?"

You nod your head since you can't speak and he grabs the vibrator he had set down. You didn't notice it before so it surprises you when you catch sight of him grabbing it in the mirror.

His free hand rubs your clit slowly and Shota watches as you squirm in his lap. He replaces his hand with the vibrator and turns it on. You go to look away but is unable to do so as Shota holds your head up.

He starts sucking on your neck and shoulder, moving your head to the side. Shota finds your sweet spot and your mouth falls open, the cloth falling inside of your mouth.

Muffled moans escape your lips from the mix of the vibrations and Shota sucking on your neck. Your ass grinds against Shota's erection and he lets out a deep growl near your ear.

You feel so good but you know there has to be a catch to it all. More than just having to look at the mirror. This is another thing you've never done before and it makes you feel kind of embarrassed but at the same time, you love the way it makes you feel being put on the spot like this.

Muffled moans are escaping your body as you feel your climax coming. Your back arches slightly and Shota immediately pulls the vibrator away from your soaked pussy.

You want to tell him to put it back and let you finish but the cloth restricts that. Instead, all Shota gets from you is muffled cries whining for the release you didn't get.

Shota sets the vibrator down and slides his cold fingers in between your wet folds. You throw your head back against him as he circles your clit. "Look in the mirror Kitten. I want you to watch me."

Your head lays tilted on his chest as you look in the mirror, watching with a moan as two of his fingers start to enter your pussy. He slides them in and out at a slow pace. His dick gets harder as you squirm around trying to get him to quicken his pace.

Shota's free hand starts untying your wrists, not stopping the pace that he has going. Once the ropes are untied, he grabs your left hand and brings it around to your entrance. "I want to see you pleasure yourself," he whispers in your ear.

Your pussy clenches around his fingers as you hear his words, a groan stuck in the back of your throat as your head slightly raises upwards. "Does my voice turn you on, Kitten?" He gets his answer when you nod and your pussy clenches around him once more. He chuckles as he brings his fingers out from inside of your wet insides, bringing them up to his mouth and licking them.

You whine at the empty feeling and you go to put his hand back. "Mmph-"

"Patience, Kitty Cat. If you want to cum, you have to do it yourself." He looks you in the eyes through the mirror as he brings your fingers down to your entrance.

Since your fingers are smaller than Shota's, three are inserted into you. Shota starts off by moving your fingers for you with his own hand until he says, "Show me how you make yourself feel good baby."

You start moving your hand in and out of you on your own, curling your fingers as Shota had before. "Mmm, just like that Kitten," he murmurs. He starts kissing your neck as he looks in the mirror, watching your movements and listening to your sweet muffled moans.

Shota's hands move around your torso and to your erect nipples. He pinches and twists them over and over. "Keep going baby," he tells you.

Tears are pouring from your eyes at all the stimulation, some drool starting to fall from the edges of your l/c lips.

You can feel his erection poking your ass as he watches you, only making you go into even more of a frenzy. As you reach your climax, you throw your head back and arch your back. A louder moan leaves your body and blurry white dots enter your vision.

"You did so good," Shota says, pulling your fingers out from inside of you. He runs his own fingers across your slick pussy and brings them up to his mouth. As your vision returns to normal, you watch as he licks your juices from his fingers.

You swear you could have a whole other orgasm just by watching him do that. Swirling his tongue around his fingers as he sucks your juices off of them.

"Do you want to ride my cock, Kitten?" he asks, his voice husky. You nod as your breathing is still heavy and you come down from your high, Shota wiping the drool from the edges of your lips.

He unties the ropes around your legs and turns you around. He trails little kisses along the marks the rope had left and up your body.

He pulls his shirt up and over his head, revealing his abs and chest. "If you're quiet ill remove the cloth from your mouth. Do you think you can be quiet kitten?"

You eagerly nod as you watch him remove the rest of his clothes, his cock hard as it springs free from the boxers.

Shota removes the cloth from your mouth and sets it to the side. He brings your lips to his, exploring your mouth with his tongue as his hands cup your breasts. You moan into the kiss as he falls back with you on top of him.

You grind your hips against him and he holds back a loud groan. "Fuck Kitten- Ride my cock already," he says, his jaw clenched as he holds back any noises.

There is enough space from Shota's room to Eri's for her not to hear a thing but he'd rather be careful and not scar her for life on accident by being wrong.

You pull away from him and slightly raise your body above his. Shota slides on a condom he had under his pillow before laying his head back down on the pillow. He has his hands on your hips as you line his cock up with your soaking entrance.

You start to sink down on his cock, throwing your head back with your mouth open as he stretches your pussy out. "You take me so fucking food kitten," he growls as his nails lightly dig into your waist.

You rock your body a little bit as you slide down, helping to fit his size inside of you. Your hands are on his chest as you start pushing yourself up and down on his cock. Your pace is quick as you move, your breasts bouncing.

Both of you are letting out quiet moans as you try not to be loud. Shota's feels as if he's going to lose control as his nails dig deeper into your waist. You allow Shota to take some control of your movements as you feel your body getting tired and his grip on you tightens.

The only sound in the room is your heavy pants, quiet moans and skin hitting skin. Shota groans as your walls clench around him. "Shota~ I'm going t-to cum." Your moan slightly echoes off the walls of the room, reminding you to refrain from your voice being lou8d.

"Just a little longer Kitten," he groans out, now having complete control over your movements.

Your nails dig into his chest as you moan, "Sh-shotaa~"

"Fuck- Cum for me baby," he tells you.

You let out a breath as you both hit your climax. You lean forward and bite onto his shoulder as you try to keep yourself from being loud.

After a few seconds, Shota lifts you up and off of him, allowing him to pull out. He takes the condom off and drops it into the trashcan beside the bed.

He rolls over and looks at your exhausted expression. Your eyes are slightly open as you look at Shota's handsome face. His black eyes now staring back into your e/c ones.

"Are you feeling okay?" he asks you while rubbing your shoulder.

You nod your head and lay your head on his chest. "Just exhausted," you mumble. Shota pulls the blankets over both of you and wraps an arm around you.

He hears your sigh and asks, "What's wrong?"

"I just got comfy and ended to go pee," you whine.

Shota laughs and pulls the blanket off of you. "Go pee then. You can get comfy when you get back."

You groan and get up, shivering from the now obvious cold air. Shota looks at your ass as you make your way to the bathroom.

By the time you make it back to the bed, Shota's eyes are closed and his hair is spread out across the pillow. You cuddle up to him and he shifts, pulling you to him and covering you both up. He's pretty much asleep at this point but not completely.

You kiss his lips and lay your head on his shoulder. Since you know he's pretty much asleep already, you whisper, "I love you." You don't expect an answer.

You don't even know if he feels for you that much yet. That was until you heard him mumble, "I love you too Kitten." Along with giving you a quick kiss on your head.

This action makes you smile before finally closing your eyes and drifting off to sleep in Shota's arms.

Down the hall and in another room, there is a small girl still fast asleep with a cat plushie in her arms.

❂❂☺☻☺❂❂

Hope you enjoyed the Chapter!!!!

Ngtl this took forever to write 🙄🙄(As in forever I mean 2 days lol)

Any Thoughts?!

Aizaten♥♥♥

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

78.1K 3.2K 35
I huge thanks to @Emonekochan26 for making the amazing cover! COMPLETED: MAY/29/20 Some triggering topics, and hints at sexual content! We all dream...
2.5M 117K 76
❝I'M ALWAYS TIRED, BUT NEVER OF YOU.❞ [various x reader] a lazy girl with a few missing brain cells is on the path to becom...
445K 16.5K 52
This is the rewritten version of the first Insomnia. Plot is similar, but has major changes, and hopefully better. -•- [Y/N] [L/N], sleep-deprived an...
4.2K 124 30
⚠️ WARNING ⚠️ -suicide -drug + alcohol abuse -depression -sexual content Disclaimer: I do not own any of the my hero academia characters! Just fan f...