𝕀𝕞𝕒𝕘𝕚𝕟𝕖𝕤

By asgardian_angel_

Imagines about various people *Slow updates hopefully will go back to normal* More

-Requests-
1- Darkiplier
2- Tyler Rake
3- Darkiplier
4- Tyler Rake: part 2
5- CrankGamePlays
7- Bucky Barnes
8- Thor Odinson
9- Steve Rogers
10- Tony Stark
11- Bucky Barnes
12- Arvin Russell
13- Chris Evans
14- Chris Hemsworth
15- Arvin Russell
16- Ransom Drysdale
17- Arvin Russell: part 2
18- Archie Andrews
19- Ransom Drysdale
20- CrankGamePlays
A/N & Update
Update

6- Loki Odinson

213 3 0
By asgardian_angel_

Word Count: 1939

Today was the day. Everything starts fresh. New day. New month. New year.

Only a few hours until the big event. The last few remaining hours. So little time yet I have so much to do.

I just got dressed into some leggings and a hoodie and put on some shoes then ran down to the living area. I saw only saw Thor and Loki sitting on the couch.

Both of the Asgardian princes were struggling to turn on the tv. "Hey um you guys know where anyone else is?" I asked and they turned their heads.

"Lady Y/N, good to see you," Thor said and walked over to me. "You too Thor," I looked over at Loki and acknowledged his presence.

"Everyone is away getting ready for later or with family," Thor said and I nodded.

"Do you think you guys could come with me to the mall? I need to find something to wear later and I want someone to come with me." I said.

"We would love to come Y/N, right brother?" Thor looked over at Loki and he rolled his eyes and stood up. "I suppose we could accompany you," Loki sighed.

"Great, you guys ready?" I asked and they nodded. "Okay come on."

We went to the garage and went to my car. "Do you guys know how to drive?" I asked and they both shook their head.

"Okay, then I guess I'm driving. Get in," I said and got in the driver seat as Thor sat in the passenger seat and Loki claimed the back.

I started driving to the mall and I played some music. "What is this?" Loki asked talking about the music.

"It's just music Loki, you'll get used to it if you ever decide to hang out with me." I teased and he shook his head.

"I like these sounds, it's very different from the music in Asgard," Thor stated and I nodded, "Yeah I bet."

We arrived at the mall and we all got out. We got inside and I led the two men to the upstairs area where there was a nice dress shop.

"You guys get the pleasure of helping me pick a dress," I said as we walked into the store.

"Lady Y/N what about this one?" Thor said and u looked over at him and he was holding a beautiful white dress.

"That's really pretty but I don't want anything white, something might spill," I said and he nodded.

"Oooh this one," Thor announced loudly and a few people looked over. I said sorry to the other people in the store then looked at him.

"That one is nice," I then felt the dress. "I just don't like the feel of it," I said and turned to Loki.

I saw him looking at this dress. It was almost a metallic green color with a hint of silver.

"Oh my god," I said and walked up to him. "It's perfect," I looked at him and he smiled and nodded.

"I think it would look great on you Y/N," Loki said and I nodded. "I'm gonna try it in. You guys come sit down and wait."

I went into the dressing room and tried on the dress. I looked in the mirror from many different angles as I admired the way it looked on me.

I stepped out of the dressing room with it on and stood in front of the boys. "Well? What do you think?" I asked.

Their heads snapped in my direction and they looked at me in awe. I blushed a bit and gave them a little twirl.

"I think it looks great Y/N," Thor said and I thanked him. "Loki? What do you think?" I asked him.

There was a moment of silence but then he stood up and in front of me. He put his hand out for me and I placed mine in his.

Loki brought my hand up and gave me another spin and I laughed slightly. Once I faced him again I saw something in his eyes.

"You look absolutely gorgeous Y/N, are you sure you aren't a goddess?" He asked with a noticeable smirk on his face.

"Yes Loki I'm sure," I laughed and turned to walk into the dressing room again. "I'll be right out."

I took off the dress and changed back into my regular clothes. I then stepped out and walked to the register with the guys behind me.

I bought the dress then we walked out of the store. "I need to get some shoes then we can head back to the tower," I said and they nodded.

We got to a nice shoe store in the mall and we looked around. "Hi, can I help you?" A man asked as he walked up to me.

"Yeah actually, do you think you have any shoes that would match this dress," I asked and the man nodded.

"What do you think about these?" He asked and showed me a pair of heels that were dark green. "Eh not really what I'm looking for."

"How about these?" He showed me another pair of heels and they matched the dress perfectly. "I'll take those in a size Y/S/S (your shoe size)," I said and smiled.

"Okay, you can wait up front." He said and smiled at me. I walked up to the front of the store and saw Thor and Loki looking bored out of their minds.

"I'm sorry I dragged you along with me, next time I'll bring someone else," I said and smiled at them.

Loki was about to say something but stayed quiet when the other man walked up to me with the shoes.

"Here you go. Huh, pretty shoes for an even prettier girl." He said and attempted to flirt with me. "Thanks," I said and laughed a bit awkwardly.

"How much will they be?" I asked and took out my wallet. "How about I get your number and we can go on a date sometime and I'll pay for these," he said and pointed to the heels.

"Um I don't know, I'm pretty busy most of the time," I said and turned my head slightly and looked at the boys.

Thor was looking in a different direction and Loki saw me and noticed I was uncomfortable.

"Oh come on, just one date then we can head back to my place." He said and moved some hair out of my face.

I grabbed his arm quickly and twisted it. Loki was right behind me in an instant ready to kill that guy.

"Fuck, shit I'm sorry, I'm sorry." The man groaned. "Please let me go," he begged. I held his arm in that position for another moment then let go.

"Don't ever talk to her like that or any woman for a matter of fact," Loki said and stood up tall. "Look dude I said I was sorry," was all the man said.

"Now you will pay for her shoes because you treated her badly," Loki demanded and the man nodded. "You guys can leave," the man said. And with that, all three of us left the mall.

"Thank you Loki, I could've handled it myself but I'm thankful you were there," I said and he nodded.

We all got in the car in the same seats as we were in before and we drove to the tower.

When we arrived at the tower many cars were parked outside. Many people were also walking inside and they were all dressed up.

"I guess the guests are here early," I said then look at the time when I parked the car.

"Oh, shit the party already started," I said in a worried tone. "Don't worry Y/N you'll be fine," Thor said and I nodded.

We got inside and they went their a different way then I went. I went to my room and got ready as fast as I could.

Once I was complete with my look I stepped outside of my room. "You look lovely tonight Y/N," I heard a voice say.

I quickly turned and saw Loki standing in a dark green tux with his hands behind his back. "Jesus Loki, you scared me," I laughed and walked up to him.

"But thank you, you look nice too," I said and smiled. "I was wondering if you would accompany me to the party?" Loki asked with a faint smile on his face.

"Oh course Loki, I mean I don't have anyone else to go with," I said and smiled at him. "Great, shall we go then?" He asked and I nodded.

I wrapped my arm around his and we made our way to the elevator. While we were in there it was silent.

"Oh, I completely forgot," Loki said aloud and reached in his pocket. "I thought this could finish off your outfit," He said and showed me a necklace.

"Oh Loki you didn't have to buy me anything," I said and looked at the piece of jewelry. "I didn't, it was my mother's. She said to give it to someone special to me." He said and looked into my eyes.

"Aww Loki, you're so sweet." I smiled brightly and turned around and moved my hair to the side so he could put the necklace on me.

"It looks beautiful on you Y/N. I really hope I made the right decision to giving it to you." He said and I nodded.

"Thank you and I think you did make the right decision." I smiled and the elevator doors opened.

We stepped off the elevator and into the big crowded room with many people in it. They were all singing and dancing to the music that was being played.

The others were in a little area and we made our way over to them. We all greeted one another and we had a few drinks.

"I'm gonna go dance, wanna join?" I asked Loki and he shook his head. "No thank you," He said. I nodded then made my way into the crowd.

I was dancing and having a good time. The music was great thanks to me, Tony made me make a playlist for the party.

Loki's POV

"You really like her don't you brother?" Thor asked me and I looked at him. "What are you going to try and take her from me?" I asked in a bit of a harsh tone.

"No, I only ask because I see mother's necklace around her neck," Thor said and I nodded. "Yes, I do like her, more than like. Love, I think," I admitted and saw Thor smirk out of the corner of my eye as I watched Y/N.

I could tell Thor was about to say something but Tony's voice came through the speakers.

Y/N's POV

As I heard Tony's voice I made my way back to Loki and our little group.

"Everyone, start counting down, it's almost time," Tony spoke and Pepper stood next to him.

Everyone started counting down from ten.

"Ten.."

"Nine.."

"Eight.."

I faced Loki and saw that he was already looking at me.

"Seven.."

"Six.."

I wrapped my arms around his neck and let them hang loosely.

"Five.."

"Four.."

Loki rested his hands on my waist and looked into my eyes.

"Three.."

"Two.."

"One.."

Loki and I both leaned in and our lips met as other people did the same with their lovers. Other people cheered and chanted.

Once Loki and I pulled away I looked up at him and smiled, "I definitely think you made the right decision." "I couldn't agree more."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

14.8K 334 28
-Fictional Characters -Actors/Actresses -Musicians/Band Members -YouTubers -Anime Characters Anything really! Hope you like! Feel free to request im...
211K 3.1K 66
➵ Preferences, imagines, headcanons, smut... ➵ Character X fem!reader ➵ Avengers, guardians of the galaxy and more ➵ Please don't be ghost readers! M...
17.7K 345 23
All these imagines and one-shots are my ideas, but you can also give me requests in the "comment" section and in message.