Desire Of The Soul

By Vintage_Ana

CURRENTLY BEING REVISED! Have you ever been told "everything happens for a reason", that's what everyone was... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Author's note
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11(Being Revised)
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39

Chapter 26

84 5 0
By Vintage_Ana

{I'm Bree and I'm writing this cause of the fight and Anastasia can't write a fight without crying, plus she's going through some crazy stuff.}

The next few months were hectic.

"Why are you such a bitch?" Spencer asks Marissa in the midst of yet another midnight fight.

"Maybe because I'm 7 months pregnant." Her voice dripping with posion.

"Like that's my fault. You were knocked up before we had sex." He spits back.

"Why are you such an asshole?" She asks.

"Maybe because you're a bitch." He responds. You can bet the neighbors were tired of all their fighting. You could hear them yelling before you reached the door to his apartment. She swings her arm and just before it makes contact with his face he grabs it.

"Now, were you gonna hit me?" He asks her still holding her wrist.

"It doesn't matter now." She shrugs but his grip was tight making it impossible for her to get away.

"Dammit Marissa answer me. Were you going to hit me?" She sighs

"Maybe or maybe not." She shrugs again.

"Kitten you know you can't hit me because its not fair. I can't hit you back." You could see the gears turning in Marissa's head.

"Kitten am I, well how about you daddy, you know I was gonna hit you. Why didn't you let me." She practically purrs causing him falter his grip on her wrist. She smiles satisfied and walks away.

"No kitten you can't do that then walk away." He whispers in her ear as she's pressed against him.

"What's daddy gonna do punish me. You can't fuck me you can only make love to meeeee." She purrs again drawing out the e in me. She was kinda turning him on not that he'd admit it. Maybe he has a daddy kink who knows.

"So kitten you think I can only make love to you." He says more of a statement than a question.

"You're to sweet and innocent." She teases him.

"Well just see how sweet and innocent you think I am after tonight." He smirks at her before pressing her against the wall. She giggles as he presses his lips against hers lustfully.

Innocent my ass Marissa he thought. Well kitten you're in for a big surprise tonight.

And hell if she wasn't. As soon as he collapsed on top of her she smiled and pushed his sweaty hair out of his eyes.

"Maybe you're not as innocent as I though you were." She giggles.

"After and hour and a half of me trying to break the headboard and put a hole in the wall all you say is that." He sighs which sets a Marissa into a giggle fit.

"At least I know behind all that brain is a guy who's good in bed." She smiles.

"Is that all I'm good for?" He asks whilst pretending to be hurt.

"Yeah pretty much." He frowns. "I'm kidding Spence. Maybe we should fight more often if it leads to this." She smiles before pushing him off of her. She stands up taking her shirt of the floor.

"Where you going?" He asks.

"We start teaching tomorrow I'm getting a shower." She smiles before shutting th bedroom door. He lays back in the bed sighing happily. Marissa walks in some minutes later.

"Are you going to get a shower Spence. You did most of the work anyways?" She asks. He sighs and rolls off the bed and walks into the bathroom. He stares in the mirror for a fee minutes smiling like a moron before letting the happy water hit his skin.

Marissa was laying in bed wearing Pink Floyd shirts that had a bunch of holes in it and was way to big for her, but it smelt like her brother Caleb. He lives in DC so that's where she stayed on her runaway trip she stole some of his teenage clothes. She was humming a song then started to sing softly. She closed her eyes and imagined she was playing it on her guitar or keyboard and sang softly.

"You should sing more. I love your voice." She smiles and blinks her eyes open to see Spencer hovering over her. "Why were your eyes closed?" He questions.

"I was imagining that I was playing that song on my guitar of keyboard." She simply smiles.

"You can sing and play 2 instruments?" He asks astonished.

"Yeah."

"You're playing at Hotch and Emily's wedding. They wanted a singer who they knew and you have a wide variety of music plus you can play 2 instruments." He says eagerly.

"I doubt they'll want me to play at their wedding." She smiles at the thought of her boss and at once her enemy getting married at least her and Emily were friends now.

"We'll ask them tomorrow after school." He says sliding under the blanket next to Marissa. She smiles and kisses him softly before closing her eyes and drifting into a fitful sleep.

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

"Marissa turn your alarm off babe. I can't figure it out and we have a half hour to get ready for our first day at the school." Spencer says kissing Marissa's forehead. She sighs and takes her phone from under a pillow and hitting dismiss. She swings her feet off the edge of the bed. She slumps to the floor. Noticing her baby bump isn't there noticeable anymore. She didn't take any notice to it. She just pulled her blue dress over her head and adjusted it (picture above). She smiled at herself before going into the bathroom and curlying her hair slightly so it was still natural but not curly enough to see that she was trying to look nice. She left her makeup with a little mascara and slipped her glasses into her bag in case she needed them. Spencer was waiting outside the bathroom with his bag and her shoes.

"We have 18 minutes to get to that school and there's a ride out front for us. Now leggo." He says after she puts on her converses. They walk hand in hand down to the lobby where a school car was waiting for them.

"Dr's. Reid and Marissa?" They nod and get into the car waiting for them was the two people who had talked to them in the bathrooms the pthetr day.

"Welcome Marissa and Spencer." The woman says.

"You look dazzling." The man says to Marissa causing her to pull her dress a bit down. Spencer takes her hand and they exchange small talk until they arrive at the school.

"You teach different levels of classes all day there are lesson plans in you alls classroom." The man says before opening the door for Marissa. She slides out waiting for her co-teacher and boyfriend. He takes her hand as they walk through the slightly large school if I might add. The man and woman stop them at a classroom. It has their names on it.

"Dr. Reid and Miss Marissa?" Marissa says softly.

"That's what school board put on there. We can get them to put doctor if you'd like miss."

"No its fine. He's more of the doctor than me anyway." They hand each of them a set of keys.

"Your first class is in 28 minutes. There are lesson plans on the desks. Have a good first day." The head councils say before walking away.

"Well here goes nothing." Spencer mumbles under his breath. They push the door open and see a big classroom. With a lot of desk in it. 4 Blackboards and 3 white boards. Two large desks and a huge window. Marissa piushes the door open all the way and sets her bag down on her desk.

"Holy shit. Spence this is our classroom. As in we're teachers to actually people." He smiles at her before tugging her closer to him.

"Have I told you how sexy you look in that blue dress babe?" He asks.

"No you haven't, but by the way you're staring at me I'm guessing its giving you a boner." She giggles placing a quick kiss on his lips before getting a white board marker from her bag. She picks up the lesson plans.

"Boner boy." Marissa teases.

"If you don't stop teasing me I'll make you scream boner boy." He whispers in her ear. She shivers.

"Oh really now Spence?" She teases again but before he could answer her teasingly question there was a knock on the door.

"Dr.Reid and Miss Marissa?" It was a teenage girl with raven hair and emerald eyes.

"Who is asking?" Marissa answers softly pulling away from Spencer.

"I'm Quinn Orkay. I'm in your first period I was wondering if you could open the door for the students to get in."

"Oh of course sweetheart." Marissa says unlocking the door for the other students to get in.

"Oh my god are you two together?" A perky girl with golden curls asks.

"Um-." Spencer says.

"Yes we are." Marissa answers for him.

"Where do we sit?" A boy with blonde hair stuck in a million different directions.

"Anywhere, be aware though I may move you." Marissa says softly. Once everyone was seated there was a quick announcement about the newest teachers.

"I guess you know who we are?" Marissa asks.

"I know all about you guys?" A boy with Raven hair says.

"Oh and what do you know about us?" Marissa says nicely.

"Only the smartest people at the Behavioral Analysis Unit. Spencer Reid and Marissa Jareau niece to the wonderful Jennifer Jareau who was recently offered a position at the pentagon." The boy finishes.

"And who are you?" Marissa asks.

"I'm Galen Duke's." He says as if they should have known that.

"Well it seems as if you know a lot about the BAU Galen." Spencer speaks up.

"And he has a voice." Marissa says loudly causing the class to erupt in a laughing fit.

"Okay so how many of you wish to work at the bau?" Marissa asks raising her voice a little bit. A bunch of kids raise their hands.

"That's what this class is for so we can mentally train you for it."

"Aren't there other teachers for that?" A girl with shining blonde hair and bright blue eyes asks.

"Well that's the reason we are here. They had to cut some people to brought in what they said were the best of the best and since we work at the bau and apparently are the 'best of the best'." Spencer says as Marissa's eyes search the classroom and they land on a girl and a guy. They were the really quiet ones sitting in the middle of the classroom. Not noticing anything around them.

I think there's something wrong? Marissa thinks as a question.

"I'm going to give a little survey to see how much you already know about thew profession at the bau you would like to enter." Spencer speaks and hands Marissa a bunch of papers labeled First Quiz. She passes them out but stops at the girls desk.

"Hey sweetheart. What's your name?" She asks softly.

"I-I-I'm Lea."

"Why are you so quiet?" Marissa asks softly again.

"I h-have social anxiety and people make me nervous."

"I think that's only part of the problem. How about you stay after class so I can talk to you?" Marissa says as a question.

"Sure Miss Jareau."

"Please call me Miss Marissa." The young girl smiles. Marissa takes in her features. The wavy golden hair and bright hazel eyes with a hint of blue within them. She walks around to the boys desk.

"Hello honey." She says kneeling down so she doesn't have to speak loudly.

"Hi." He answers quickly.

"What's your name?" She asks.

"I'm Ash but that's short for Ashton."

"I'm Marissa but I guess you knew that already." She giggles softly.

"Yeah and you're really pretty."

"Why thank you Ashton. I would like you to stay after class for a few minutes with Lea over there." He darts his eyes o er,to her then back at Marissa.

"Sure but why with her she's r-r-really p-pretty, I can't talk to pretty girls." He stutters slightly.

"You said I was pretty and you're talking to me. Trust me Ashton everything will be fine honey." She assures him before standing up and walking around the classroom talking to different students.

"Okay guys 2 more minutes to finish." Marissa says breaking the silence of pencil tappings and quiet humming. Spencer goes around collecting papers.

"So now we'll play a game called the name game. I'll start and then Dr. Reid will go then the first person at the seat closet to the door. Basically you say your name them something that you starts with the first letter in your name." They nod eagerly.

"I'm Marissa and I like Music." She looks to Spencer.

"I'm Spencer and I like Science." They look to a guy with curly brown hair that hung in his face.

"I'm Hunter and I like Hunting as cheesy as that is." He says smiling.

"I'm Quinn and I like questions."

"I'm Fred and I like food." Everyone laughs at that

Once it reaches Lea.

"I'm Lea and I like learning." She says very quietly.

"I'm Ashton and I like actually books." He says quietly.

"I'm Galen and I like gaming." He smiles at Marissa.

"Tara and Traveling." One girl with short brown bleached blonde hair says. This goes on and on for a while before its at the end of the class.

"Have a good day." A few of the students says as they leave the class.

"Spence could you go leave the classroom for a few minutes. I'm going to talk to Lea and Ashton." He nods before shutting the door behind him.

"Miss. Marissa, what can we do for you?" Lea asks softly.

"This afternoon. I will be in the library for a few hours starting at 6th period. Come there. I sense something in the two of you and I want to act on that impulse so please just let me do a fee tests to see if my theories correct."

"Are you okay with that Ashton?" Lea asks turning to her classmate.

"If you are." She nods.

"Here are two passes to get out of class just ask the librarian where I'll be." They leave and Marissa collapses in her desk chair. She does this for 5 more periods.

{So whatca think. I tried to make it longer than her normal well her latest update. Hope you enjoyed give her some ideas for stuff.}

Bɾҽҽ

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1M 44.7K 90
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC
1.6M 54.4K 68
In which the reader from our universe gets added to the UA staff chat For reasons the humor will be the same in both dimensions Dark Humor- Read at...
974K 52.9K 35
It's the 2nd season of " My Heaven's Flower " The most thrilling love triangle story in which Mohammad Abdullah ( Jeon Jungkook's ) daughter Mishel...
648K 32.5K 24
↳ ❝ [ ILLUSION ] ❞ ━ yandere hazbin hotel x fem! reader ━ yandere helluva boss x fem! reader ┕ 𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐡, a powerful d...