Iron Love - Tony Stark X Read...

By PapaIV_

You've been Tony Starks personal assistant for years, you do absolutely everything for him. It wasn't hard gr... More

Chapter 1 - Personal Assistant
Chapter 2 - Missing
Chapter 3 - Home
Chapter 4 - Dancing
Chapter 5 - Obadiah's Secrets
Chapter 6 - "I Am Iron Man"
Chapter 7 - Natalie Rushman
Chapter 8 - The Race
Chapter 9 - Birthday Disaster
Chapter 10 - Angry
Chapter 11 - Kiss
Chapter 12 - Date Night
Chapter 13 - Aldrich Killian
Chapter 14 - Shower Fun
Chapter 15 - Maya
Chapter 16 - Extremis
Chapter 17 - Experiments
Chapter 18 - Training.
Chapter 19 - Rescue
Chapter 20 - Party
Chapter 21 - Suit Up
Chapter 22 - Wanda
Chapter 23 - Safe House
Chapter 24 - Vision
Chapter 25 - End of Ultron
Chapter 26 - Play Time
Chapter 27 - Presentation
Chapter 28 - The Accords
Chapter 29 - Bucky
Chapter 30 - Peter Parker
Chapter 32 - Prison
Chapter 33 - Heartbreak
Chapter 34 - Life Goes On
Chapter 35 - Anniversary
Chapter 36 - Morning Run
Chapter 37 - Invaders
Chapter 38 - Forgivness
Chapter 39 - Thanos
Chapter 40 - Together Again
Chapter 41 - Morgan
Chapter 42 - Time Travel.
Chapter 43 - Reunion
Chapter 44 - Brainstorming
Chapter 45 - New York
Chapter 46 - Loss
Chapter 47 - Redeemed
Chapter 48 - Redemption
Chapter 49 - Healing
Chapter 50 - Happy Ending

Chapter 31 - Fight

2.9K 100 21
By PapaIV_

Tony and I were in his shop, getting ready to leave. He was packing his and Peter's suits up while Peter was upstairs eating food. I put on my new suit and smile in the mirror.

"Are you mad at me or something?" Tony asks as I finish putting on my suit.

"Why don't you ask Peter's hot aunt."

"Hey- I was joking!"

"Mhm."

"Y/N, don't be like that." Tony walks closer.

"I'm gonna fly to Germany on my own, give you and Peter some time to get to know each other.....be nice to him, I mean it Tony." I narrow my eyes and walk out of his shop. I was stressed out, Clint had come and taken Wanda....I was just so worried.

"Y/N!" I hear him yell.

I decide not to take the stairs and fly up stairs to see Peter. He looks at me in shock as his mouth was stuffed full of food. "Y-your-" he tries to say.

"Chew your food." I laugh. When he swallows the food, his mouth opens in shock.

"Your The Angel!"

"I'm what?" I ask.

"I saw you online, they call you The Angel."

"That's funny, Tony called me- never mind, listen Peter. I'm flying by myself, your gonna be with Tony. I want you to tell me if he's being mean, okay?"

"Yes Ma'am." He nods.

"I'll see you soon Peter." I smile and walk out of the kitchen. As I make it outside, I look back to see Peter watching me through the windows. I wave and kick off the ground, flying away from the compound.

I loved flying, it gave me a chance to clear my mind.

The flight wasn't that long, I had received a text about an airport, I landed next to Tony and Rhodes. "I'll never get used to that." Rhodes points to me.

"Wait, shhhh." I hush the two.

I listen closely and could hear the voice of Steve, "suit up."

"They are there." I point. "I say we wait here, Steve will come out to us.

"Y/an can we talk-"

"No." I turn around and walk into position.

The three of us wait until we see Steve running alone, as he's running towards a chopper, I fly up and blast it, destroying it. I land in front of Steve, Tony and Rhodes following. "Wow, it's so weird how you run into people at the airport. Don't you think that's weird?" I ask Rhodes.

"Definitely weird."

"Hear me out, Y/N...Tony. That doctor, the psychiatrist, he's behind all of this." Steve says.

I look up as T'Challa leaps over a truck. "Captain."

"Your highness." Steve nods.

"Anyway, Ross gave me 36 hours to bring you in. That was 24 hours ago. Can you help a brother out?" Tony says.

"You're after the wrong guy."

"Your judgment is askew. Your old war buddy killed innocent people yesterday." Tony points.

"And there are five more super soldiers just like him. I can't let the doctor find them first, Tony. I can't."

Nat comes out and shakes her head, "Steve...you know what's about to happen. Do you really wanna punch your way out of this one?"

"All right, I've run out of patience. Underoos!" Tony yells. Peter shoots a web, stealing Steve's shield and binding his hands. "Nice job, kid."

"Thanks. Well, I could've stuck the landing a little better. It's just the new suit...Well, it's nothing, Mr. Stark. It's--it's perfect. Thank you."

"Yeah, we don't really need to start a conversation." Tony stops him.

"Okay. Cap....Captain. Big fan, I'm Spider-Man."

"Yeah, we'll talk about it later. Just..." Tony rolls his eyes.

"Hey, everyone." Peter waves.

"You've been busy." Steve nods.

"And you've been a complete idiot. Dragging in Clint. 'Rescuing' Wanda from a place she doesn't even want to leave, a safe place. I'm trying to keep...I'm trying to keep you from tearing the Avengers apart." Tony huffs.

"You did that when you signed."

"Alright, We're done. You're gonna turn Barnes over, you're gonna come with us. NOW! Because it's us! Or a squad of J-SOC guys....with no compunction about being impolite." I yell. "Please Steve. Come on."

"Steve holds his hands up and Clint shoots the web off.

"Hey, guys, something..." Peter starts, suddenly a man appears and takes the shield, giving it to Steve.

"Whoa. What--what the hell was that?" Rhodes says.

"I believe this is yours, Captain America." The man says.

"Oh, great. Alright, there's two on the parking deck. One of them's Maximoff, I'm gonna grab her. Rhodey, you want to take Cap?
Y/N with me." Tony calls out.

"Got two in the terminal, Wilson and Barnes." Rhodes responds.

T'Challa springs into action, "Barnes is mine!"

"Hey, Mr. Stark, what should I do?" Peter asks.

"What we discussed. Keep your distance. Web 'em up."

"Okay, copy that!" Peter nods. I fly with Tony and hover above the ground as we stop Clint and Wanda.

"Wanda, I think you hurt Vision's feelings." Tony says.

"You locked me in my room." She seethes.

"Okay. First, that's an exaggeration. Second, I did it to protect you. Hey, Clint." Tony sighs.

"Hey, man....Y/N."

"Clearly, retirement doesn't suit you. You got tired of shooting golf?" Tony was stalling.

"Well, I played 18, I shot 18. Just can't seem to miss." He fires an arrow which Tony deflects.

"First time for everything." I smile.

"Made you look."

Suddenly a car slams past Tony and I. We look up as dozens more come crashing down. I easily doge the cars but Tony is buried under a pile of cars. I blast Wanda and Clint, throwing them forward. I then hold my hands up and pull the cars off of Tony.

I help him up and we fly over to Nat. I watch as Vision arrives and stops the other team, we all walk up next to him. "Captain Rogers. I know you believe what you're doing is right. But for the collective good you must surrender now."

We all start to walk towards each other, soon breaking out into a sprint. "They're not stopping!" Peter says nervously.

"Neither are we." I smile. I fly up and go for Wanda. I pick her up and fly her up, "Don't make me do this Wanda..." I yell as I spin us in the air. I then kick her stomach hard and blast her as she falls. I watch as Steve catches her before she hits the ground.

I then fly down and punch Clint. "We still on for dinner next month?" Clint asks me. "Laura wants to see you."

"That depends, if you give up and sign then You'll be fine to go home." As he pulls out an arrow, I blast him in the stomach and move on. As I see watch the fight in the middle, I dive down and punch the ground hard, sending a powerful blast to the other team.

I fly forward and spin, knocking into Steve.

As everyone breaks off, I head over to Tony. "This is not going well!" I yell.

Suddenly the man who suddenly appeared encore turns huge! I gasp as he grabs a plan and throws it at me. I fly into it, destroying it.

"Okay, anybody on our side hiding any shocking and fantastic abilities they'd like to disclose, I'm open to suggestion." Tony yells.

I grab onto the mans large arm and fly up, I scream out as I lift him all the way up. When I'm high enough I drop him, making him fall on his back.

As I fly back down, my eyes widen as Peter is thrown into me. "Ahh!" He screams.

"I got you!" I yell and hold onto him tightly as we crash down.

"I have an idea!" Peter yells and webs over to the man.
"Hey, guys, you ever see that really old movie, Empire Strikes Back? You know that part....where they're on the snow planet . . . with the walking thingies?" He wraps webs around the mans legs.

"Yes! Tony. Go high." I yell.

The man falls, Peter still swinging, "YES! Ha ha! That was awesome!" Before he hits the ground, his arms smack Peter and send him flying down.

I fly over as Tony talks to him. "You did a good job. Stay down."

"No, I'm good. I'm fine."
"Stay down." Tony repeats.

"No, it's good I gotta get him back!"

"You're going home or I'll call Aunt May! You're done!" Tony yells as we walk away.

"I bet you'd like to call her." I whisper.

"Really?" He scoffs

Tony and I fly up as we see the Jet leaving, Rhodes following next to us. We look down to see Sam following. "Vision, I got a bandit on my six." Rhodes says. Sam fires small explosives which erupts next to Rhodes. "Vision! You copy? Target his thrusters, turn him into a glider."

Vision's laser overshoots as Sam ducks and slices through the core on War Machines chest plate. War Machine loses power and goes into a spinning free fall.

"Rhodey!" I scream as I dive down, Tony and Sam following.

"Tony, I'm flying dead stick."

Tony and I alarmist grab him, "RHODES!" Tony screams as Rhodes smacks into a wide, grassy field. Tony and I slide down next to him and throw off his helmet, his eyes were closed and there was blood coming out of his nose. "Read vitals." Tony says.

"Heartbeat detected. Emergency medical is on its way." Friday says.

Sam swoops down and lands on his feet. His wings retract.I'm sorry." Tony and I both zap him backwards, Vision glides to the ground just in front of Sam.

Tony and I both hold onto our friend, terrified.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.6K 74 13
Tony Stark is looking for love but when 3 of his exs show up, and the mistress, will it be happily ever after or crappily ever after. A tale with che...
1.5M 43.4K 99
Y/N Y/L/N is an innocent, young girl in search of her dream job. When she applies to be assistant to Pepper Potts, she meets the CEO of Stark Industr...
4.5K 52 12
peter parker x reader fanfic! tw: smut, sexual assault, death read intro for description!
259K 6.8K 24
Pepper's fed up and she proves it by announcing on live TV a week after you become Tony Stark's new assistant that she's filing for a divorce. He kno...