BAU Jemily

By Ck223elaine

Emily Prntiss came back from Prais. One day Emily Kissed me like nobody else has. And Will and I got divorce... More

The frist I got kissed by a girl. Jennifer Jareau pov:
Emily Prentiss pov: A week or so later.
A couple of days off of work.
Aaron Hotchner pov: Long before the BAU in basic training.
The time I slept with Aaron Hotchner and before JJ. Emily Prentiss pov:
Aaron Hotchner pov: now in the future
Emily Prentiss pov: when Hotch find out
Emily Prentiss pov: The talk
Spencer Reid: JJ
Jennifer Joreau pov: Spencer
P2 Jennifer Joreau pov: Spencer and Emily
The remembrance of the night w spencerοΏΌ
πš‚πš™πšŽπš—πšŒπšŽπš› πš›πšŽπš’πš πš™πš˜πšŸ:
Jennifer Jareau pov: The Morning
Jennifer Joreau pov: A month Β½ goes by
Jennifer Joreau pov: In Italy
Long night
Jennifer Joreau pov: The dream
Penelope Garca pov: The case
Emily Prentiss pov: The kiss
Spencer Reid pov: The airplane
Emily Prentiss pov: Babies
Penelope Garca pov: The babies

Emily Prentiss pov: night of

373 4 0
By Ck223elaine

I knew I want to do something big when I step in her kitchen. I gave her a big smirk when I knew what I would do. She smile back at me. Well JJ was getting me some jazmin tea, I sat down at her bar in the kitchen, and as well as I just sat there staring at the big juicy fat ass of hers. And all I could think about was grabbing her ass all at once and slapping it and leaving a red hand mark on it too. As she turns around with my tea I bite my lip with a little twist than normal. She set my tea down then went to get hers that was just getting done itself. She sat right next to me, I took a sip of my tea. It was sweet as JJ's heart is. I sat my tea down slowly and carefully too. I look into JJ eye well, grabbing her chin to bring to my lips.
    I was only three months along and I thought this would be a good idea and a sexy one too. I'm alway up for new ideas in bed and some real kindy one's too. We've already try handcuffs and blindfolding, whips, and let's not forget that one time that JJ suggested role-play. And I have to admit that was pretty fun itself as well. I pull away from JJ sweet and tender lips and I want to kiss all night long. I was alway ready down on my knees before JJ could say anything.
    I grab one of JJ's legs and start slowly kiss my way up her thigh, I already had her pants down to her ankles.  I slowly smirk when I saw that JJ had no panties on but I could tell that she did have a pantie line on her... I quickly look up at JJ's face and saw JJ Smirk real quick. I got this idea that I saw once in a movie, I slowly licked the rest of the way up to her pussy. I put 2 fingers in her... Slow at first. Then I put my month to her clit and in a circle.
JJ " Oh yes baby!!!"
My smile got even bigger. I Lifted my head from her clit and kept my hand in her pussy. I took my other hand up to her chin and pull it down to my head. I pull her lip after kissing her. I pulled her head even closer to my month, I bit JJ ear and I whispered.
Emily " You're very wet and I like that very much baby girl."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

400K 6.4K 51
Who knew someone who made you so mad could make you feel so good. You never imagined you would fall in love with him, and you never thought you could...
10.3K 147 15
when emily prentiss leaves for interpol, sometning would always feel off.. something is always missing from her life. and when aaron hotchner comes a...
8.2K 163 18
Since the day emily prentiss joined the bau, she and jj had been friends. But the first time emily laid eyes on jj she knew she loved her. Emily neve...
18.6K 438 17
You started working at the BAU over a month ago. When Emily has a bad day she takes your comfort as more than kindness. Surprised you reject her, but...