Marauders Imagines || Vol. 1

Per Malfoys_Riddle

REQUESTS ARE CLOSED Completed: 8/6/21 This is a book of imagines of the reader (female) with the Marauders al... Més

Requests
Trapped With Werewolf Remus
The Marauders finding out you're a Werewolf
Severus helping you with homework
Remus's little sister
Filthy Mud Blood
Reading- Sirius
What would your animagus be?- James Potter
What the hell did you do?- The Marauders
(Request) It's Alright- Remus
(Request) Little One- Remus Part 1
(Request) The Afterlife- Sirius
(Request) Little One- Remus Part 2
(Request) Favourite Sweater- Remus
(Request) The Unwanted Bodyguard- Sirius
(Request) Dance- Sirius Black Part 1
(Request) Dance - Sirius Black Part 2
Trouble- James and Sirius
(Request) Confession -Remus
(Request) Love is Strange- James
(Request) Confession- Remus Part 2
(Request) Love is Strange- James Part 2
(Request) Boys- Remus
(Request) Unexpected- Remus
(Request) Together At Last -Snape
(Request) Unexpected- Remus Part 2
(Request) Teenage Love -James Part 1
(Request) Teenage Love -James Part 2
(Request) Children- Remus
(Request) Personal Demons- Remus
(Request) Dog Talk- Sirius
(Request) You Intrigue Me- Sirius
(Request) Girl Problems- Marauders
(Request) Summer Holidays- Sirius
(Request) Family- Sirius Part 2
(Request) The Plan Backfired- James
(Request) Back From the Dead- Sirius and Remus
(Request) Fears- James
(Request) The Quiet One- James
(Request) Dog Talk- Sirius Part 2
(Request) Filthy Mud Blood Part 2
(Request) Jealousy- Remus
(Request) Changing Appearances- Remus
(Request) Hufflepuff's Medicine- Sirius
(Request) Fears- James Part 2
(Request) Family- Sirius Part 3
(Request) Wolfsbane- Remus
(Request) Family- Sirius
(Request) Memories- Sirius
(Request) Comfort- Regulus
(Request) Back From the Dead- Sirius and Remus Part 2
(Request) True Love Never Dies- Sirius
(Request) Petty Jealousy- Sirius
(Request) Relax- James
(Request) Be My Valentine?- Remus
(Request) Life's Not Fair- Remus
(Request) Exes- Sirius
(Request) You Intrigue Me- Sirius Part 2
(Request) Misguided Youth- Sirius
(Request) Sick Day- Remus
(Request) Full Moon Temperament- Remus
(Request) Hufflepuff's Medicine- Sirius Part 2
(Request) Comfort In The Paintings- Sirius
(Request) Trust The Process- The Marauders
(Request) Drunken Catastrophe- Sirius
(Request) Mischief Managed- Marauders
(Request) Family- Sirius Part 4
(Request) Dancing Like A Lovegood- Xenophilius
(Request) Back From the Dead- Sirius and Remus Part 3
(Request) Runaway- Sirius
(Request) Dancing Queens- Marauders
(Request) Misguided Youth- Sirius Part 2
(Request) Invisible- Remus
(Request) Hufflepuff's Medicine- Sirius Part 3
Book 2

(Request) Together But Not Allowed- Sirius

11.2K 211 79
Per Malfoys_Riddle

Requested by: @S1r1usBlacksWhore

Request: The reader is James' twin or younger sister and James doesn't want her and Sirius to be together but they like each other and start going out and then James finds out and gets really mad? You can take it from there.

Warnings: Swearing

A.N: I hope this was okay? I decided to go with the reader being James' twin as I myself am a twin.

------------

It was completely by accident that you and Sirius fell for each other. Neither of you planned for it but you couldn't deny how happy you made each other.

Everyone welcomed you two and constantly expressed how cute the pair of you were together and noted how happy you made each other. Well almost everyone.

The only person who seemed to take the relationship personally and held a grudge was your twin, James. It was a grudge that he made known very quickly.

------------

"I knew it!" James yelled. "I knew you two were together!" Sirius had pinned you against a wall in one of the corridors on the 5th floor as James rounded the corner to come find you. He was beyond angry.

Upon hearing his voice, the pair of you pulled away from each other as Sirius jumped back. You both gulped at the expression on James' face. "I can't believe you two!" He continued. "After everything I said, you go behind my back and date. I can't fucking believe it!"

"Prongs mate, calm down. It isn't that bad." Sirius tried, holding his hands up in defence. But your brother wasn't having any of it.

"No!" He yelled again as he came to a stop in front of you two. "I told you two I didn't want you dating but you went and fucking did it anyway."

"James, seriously." You piped up. "It's not that bad." You glanced at Sirius when you said this but your brother was too far gone for him to be reasoned with.

"Just shut up Y/n!" He screamed. Some of the portraits on the walls picked up on the tension between you three and so left their frames opting to go further down the corridor to some quieter frames.

"No, you shut up James!" You screamed back not sure where this sudden outburst came from. "I don't know why you're so against me and Sirius but it's just fucking petty."

All three of you went dead silent, Sirius stared at you in shock whereas James glared at you.

"Fuck off." James spat looking directly at you.

"Prongs!" Sirius snapped standing protectively in front of you.

Then James looked to his friend. "And you can fuck off too." He spoke, alot calmer then before. Shaking his head he turned on his heal and stormed off back the way he came.

------------

It's been a week since James blew up at you two and if you were being honest it's not gotten any better. All he does is glare at the pair of you, you more so.

It wasn't until a couple days ago that you found out why James was being an absolute dick about you and Sirius dating. It was because, to him, he only sees you as his twin sister and Sirius as his best friend. Nothing more, nothing less. And you only found that out because Lily told you. As she found out from Remus and Peter.

Turning the page of Remus' note book you crossed your legs on the sofa. Remus let you borrow his note book because you had missed your latest Potions lesson due to accidentally being hexed in DADA, the lesson before. Well... the Slytherins who cast the spell claimed it was an accident but you highly doubted that.

And so having been discharged from the medical wing, Madam Pompfrey sent you back to Gryffindor common room to rest. And rest you did.

Hearing the main door open then close again you looked up thinking it was Remus wanting his notebook back but it wasn't. It was James. His eyes full of concern, from obviously having heard about your DADA lesson. But what concern was there quickly faded and changed to petty hate when he noticed you staring at him.

Sighing, you gave him an unimpressed look before rolling your eyes. He grumbled at your expression before glaring and storming off up to his shared dorm.

Smirking to yourself you went back to reading Remus' notes. "Two can play at that game James." You thought.

It was pretty much silent in the common room, for a change, so you heard it when James slammed the boys dorm door. Just as that happened the common room door opened again but this time it was Sirius. He spotted you immediately and smirked. You smiled back.

"Hey love." He greeted as he strolled over to you. "How you feeling?" He asked sitting down beside you and pressing a kiss to your temple. Wrapping an arm around you, you leaned into his chest.

Closing the notebook you sat it on your lap. "Better." You hummed which caused Sirius to chuckle.

"Well just in time too." He comments making you stare at him in confusion. "Theres a pre-match Quidditch party going on in the Hall later if you're interested?"

You didn't have to be asked twice to go to a party even if it is a Quidditch one and one your brother will no doubt attend. "You bet your ass I am." You agree which made him laugh.

------------

As expected the party was busy, the moment you and Sirius entered the hall you were met with people offering you goblets of pumpkin juice. "There sure is a lot of people here." You comment to Sirius after the seventh person to offer you the drink walked off.

"You're telling me." He muttered back. You both chuckled.

Soon enough you found Lily. "Ah there you two are." She smiled weaving through people to get to you. "Here." She said handing you a drink each. Pumpkin juice.

Looking down at the drink, you glanced to Sirius, sharing a look before turning back to Lily. "How long have you been here?"

"Oh not long. Me and Marlene only came because the boys insised." She explained, moving to the side a little and nodding to where Remus, Peter and James are. You and Sirius visibly sighed when you saw James.

Glancing at you two Lily looked back at James. "I know he's been an absolute child for the past week and believe me I've wanted to slap that petty glare off his pretty little face but he misses you guys. He misses you a lot." She admits. You roll your eyes.

"He has a funny way of showing it." You retort. Sirius nods as you all go to look at him.

James catches you three staring at him and instead of glaring he simply looks away, avoiding eye contact. "He actually asked if you two were coming to the party believe it or not." The red head added. This time you and Sirius glanced at each other. You knew you'd have to talk to him eventually.

"How long has he got until his match?" Sirius asked. Normally the pair of you would know the answer but where you've not spoken to James for the week you weren't really sure.

"About 30 minutes." Lily said.

Thanking her, you all made your way to where the rest of the Marauders were sat. "Y/n! Pads!" Peter greeted as he jumped off the Gryffindor table and pulled you both into a hug.

"Hey Peter." You laughed.

"I'm glad you're here." He said. "James is starting to feel sorry for himself." He whispers. You both nod.

"Thanks Wormtail." Sirius whispers back, tapping the Gryffindor's shoulder.

Peter allows you to take his seat which is beside James on the Gryffindor table as Sirius deliberately goes and sits the other side of him. Peter sits on the opposing table with Remus and the girls.

It was silent for a moment, Remus raising an eyebrow at the two of you. Having an idea as to what you're planning. James ultimately just sat there confused by why you chose to sit either side of him. He wouldn't admit it but it kind of made him feel uncomfortable, especially after how he acted towards you two.

"So I hear your match is in 30 minutes." You comment aloud, not looking at him.

"Yeah... yeah it is." He replies quietly still unsure of yours and Sirius' intentions.

"Good." You respond. This made him look at you. "I hope you win." You say with confidence.

"Yeah mate I hope you knock Slytherin on their ass." Sirius joins in. James glanced between the pair of you smiling.

"Or off their brooms." You shrug nudging your brother's shoulder a little. He smiles and nudges you back.

Continua llegint

You'll Also Like

161K 1.6K 41
These one-shots contain friendship one-shots and romantic ones. As specified in the title Y/N will be presented as a women throughout all included se...
543K 13.5K 44
UNDER HEAVY EDITING THROUGH GOOGLE DOC, THE NEW CHAPTERS WILL BE LONGER AND BETTER WRITTEN ! look under the summary for more info. !Mature themes & S...
2.3K 35 12
Until the very end... [ I'm planning on rewriting this series sometime in the future ]
444K 10.8K 53
(Re-editing) It's clear that Severus Snape has never been great friends with the chaotic group known as the marauders but when his twin sister must b...