Love is War - Dream

By Kairizx

It started as a battle, for freedom, against tyranny. And became something greater, it broke so many. There w... More

Author's note
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Epilogue
Love is War

Chapter 40

10.3K 421 464
By Kairizx

Third Person POV

" Look who's finally back. " The familiar cool voice brushed on Samantha's ears before entering through the pieces of her hair and leaving with a shiver down to her spine. She remained frozen on her spot, not planning to move nor speak. Her eyes slowly widened, showing the genuine fear she felt.

Samantha closed her eyes and used her sense, feeling his fingers brushing the side of her face making her shiver even more at the coldness of his touch. Somehow, the anonymous face of the masked man appeared once again in her thoughts, making her shoot her eyes open to see the sight of Schlatt's face instead.

" Who were you with? " He asked calmly. His red eyes gleeming more under his empty gaze on Samantha.

" I didn't mean to, I had to- " She stopped herself once feeling his grip tightening on the side of her neck. She immediately knew she had to answer." Niki. "

Quackity appeared behind the young girl, surprised to see her standing outside while Schlatt stood by the door. He knew what had happened and chose to remain quiet while standing by the side. Samantha didn't notice him, however.

" So, you've decided to disobey? "

" No, Schlatt. I had to help her. " She responded and suddenly felt tense as he removed his hand away.

Schlatt stepped back and held her shoulders. The next thing she knew, she was sent down the hill, in which ended with her back hitting the hard concrete of one of the buildings. This caused a massive mess down below, earning a few noises that echoed all over the place as the Afternoon slowly came to an end. Quackity glanced at Schlatt worriedly. He returned a short glance before pointing his eyes down to the boy with a few others that was now approaching very closely.

" Then let's have you meet everybody! If that's what you want. " Schlatt exclaimed as he raised his arms and slowly stepped outside. He looked around the place and locked eyes with a few familiar ones, confused as to what the noise was. Behind the girl, stood Niki who had witnessed everything with her hands on top of her mouth.

" I'm not dumb, don't play with me. " He continued and glanced at Tubbo. Eret caught his stare towards his friend, making him question it as he attempts to hide him by standing beside the kid.

" Now that everyone is here, let's start, shall we? " Schlatt looked down, disgusted as he watches Samantha struggling to push herself up. " Stand up and fix yourself. "

Tubbo frowned and narrowed his eyes downward. He couldn't see properly with the lack of lighting on the woman down below, but he couldn't ignore the painful feeling inside his chest as he watched her tremble. He placed his hand on his chest and stepped forward, if it wasn't for Eret who had stopped him.

" What are you doing? " Eret asked with a whisper.

" I..don't know. " Tubbo said and stepped back.

Fundy then noticed another movement from below, before he had realized who it was. " What is Niki doing? " He asked worriedly as they all watched Niki slowly approaching the girl with cautious.

Samantha held the ground tightly with her eyes closed and her heart rapidly beating. She could still feel the pain on her back, but her body managed to push herself up and held the wall to support her. Niki couldn't take to watch her suffer and wrapped her arms around Samantha's as she knew she'd fall in any second without help.

" Niki, let me go... " Samantha mumbled towards her ear, warning her of the possibilities of her getting hurt. Niki did not listen and held her tighter, refusing to let her go.

" Samantha! " Schlatt yelled with a smirk. Tubbo's eyes widened while Eret and Fundy exchanged looks of surprise.

Knowing Niki would not let her go, she raised her head slowly with her hand placed on Niki's arm. Schlatt stood tall in front of her with a smirk, almost mistaken as a celebratory look. Samantha gripped tightly on to Niki's arm, staring at Schlatt, feeling nothing. There was no anger, shock nor sadness. Even after he had pushed her away and caused her pain, she couldn't force herself to react the same way anyone would when it comes to her position.

Her hair soon fell down to the side of her face as the wind blew pass all of them. Tubbo would've fallen if it wasn't for Eret and Fundy's quick reaction. All of them grew quiet with only Tubbo's whispers being heard as he mumbles his sister's name over and over again. All of a sudden, Tubbo made his way down the hill and slowly approached Samantha.

" Sam? It's you, right? You're back. " He said as he choked back his tears and forced a smile. Samantha slowly moved her head, locking eyes with glistening ones as it was filled with tears ready to spill in any second. As she stared at him, she felt the sadness of the boy just by his eyes. Her hand had moved by itself, slowly making it's way towards his face just to hold it.

" No. " She whispered. Her body was now back in control of her own mind, quickly stopping it from reaching his face. Her other hand that was holding the woman's arm behind her, tightened even more as she uses this to push her away. Niki gasped in shock, barely catching herself before she could fall down to the ground.

Samantha looked up, catching Schlatt's eyes that looked down at her. He had said nothing since he called her name, but her body had moved by itself, climbing back to where she stood before. Schlatt waited until she was standing in front of him, before placing a hand on her shoulder with a genuine smile.

" You'll always come back to me. " He said and looked around him. Everyone looked at him in disbelief and silence, not knowing what to say after this sudden day. Schlatt looked away and spun her around, specifically staring at Tubbo. He knew what he was doing, and it was all going through his plans accordingly.

" Samantha, tell me. Do you know him? " Schlatt asked and pointed at Fundy. Samantha moved her head, shaking her head as a " No ". He then proceeded to ask about Eret, the response remained the same.

" Sam! " Only Fundy had enough courage to speak up and yelled at Samantha. Everything confused him, everything was happening so suddenly and everything was an absolute mess. She looked at him and frowned, confused why he was angry.

He marched his way towards her and caught her by the collar, gripping it tightly as he showed his anger throughout his actions and body. Fundy was hurt and confused, any emotions would trigger him quickly which do not end in a smooth way. Samantha placed a hand on his wrist.

" Please, let go of me- "

" No! Not until you answer me, Sam. What is happening to you? " He raised his voice. " Do I even know you anymore? "

Samantha held one of his arms with two hands and immediately sent him to the ground by twisting it around. Fundy fell face first on the ground, with both his arms locked behind him while his legs was trapped underneath her.

" Do I know you? " She said.

Eret quickly made his way towards Fundy and pushed Samantha away from him. She was quick to catch her balance, now staring at Eret.

" You- " Eret wanted to speak, but he remembered a few words from a good friend. Don't do anything stupid. He grabbed Fundy and stepped back.

Eret knew it'd be a wrong mistake if he would cause a battle now and have Wilbur find this out. He quickly retreated and asked for Niki to bring Tubbo with her, but it wasn't easy as he fought back and refused to leave Samantha. Niki struggled to get a hold of him until he finally escaped and grabbed the taller brunette on the wrist, tugging on it as if begging her to come back.

" Sam, please. " So few words, yet it hid half of his pain. Tubbo didn't want to believe anything yet, he believed he knew more of Samantha compared to the others. He was confident of how strong their relationship had grown as siblings since the pass years, and so he held her tighter and attempted to bring her back.

She never moved and stared him down. Wishing she could understand the meaning of his tears, Samantha looked deeply in to his eyes, searching for the reason. But she stopped herself as she realizes the point of it was nothing. Why should I waste my time on a boy?

" Tubbo, " With a straight look, she narrowed her eyes and grabbed his hand to pull it away. " It was nice meeting you. " Samantha never looked back and returned beside the only man she cared for. Everything was pointless without him, in her mind. Schlatt continued to smile as he watched the tears finally fall from Tubbo's soft face.

From this day on, everyone knew it would not end peacefully after this. Schlatt was aware of his surroundings and knew of the outcome of his action, and he knew it would all end in one pit. He laughed as he glanced down at the girl beside him, completely silent with her eyes empty than ever before.

" We shall now step inside, " Schlatt stated. " A New Era. "

______________________

Who do you think gave her the book and quill?

Will Samantha ever regain her memories? How?

You can freely answer these with your own thoughts and theory. Who knows? Maybe you're correct?

***

Is Sam and Tubbo real siblings?
Yes but No. They were found together by Wilbur, so he thought it'd be better if he made them siblings.

Will any of the Dream SMP members die? or will Samantha die?
Uhm.

Samantha's love interest?
●-● take a guess

Anyways, if you have similar questions like these, I'll make sure to answer them on the next chapter. Also, Sorry for the wait!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.9K 60 2
"Dream, the only friend he had left in the world. God, Tommy never would have imagined he would see the day he would say such a thing regarding the m...
51.7K 2.7K 43
BOOK TWO PRIME GODS AU READ DO I SHOOT HIM OR DO I AIM FOR THE SKIES FIRST! (A Friend From Another Life too, but it's not required.) (Y/N), and some...
571K 21.4K 53
i've spent all of the love i saved, we were always a losing game. 𝙄𝙉 𝙒𝙃𝙄𝘾𝙃 the boy king falls in love with the pauper, but the two star-crosse...
348K 10.8K 46
cover picture made by @blueplanetz !!!! <333 • "i'm glad it's just you and me now." . .. . after a long journey through the dangerous seas, you fou...