𝐇𝐄𝐀𝐑𝐓𝐋𝐄𝐒𝐒 || 𝐊𝐓𝐇

Oleh taettoess

His slender hands which was now covered with blood traced along her face. "Call me a monster one more time, a... Lebih Banyak

||Intro||
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
A little spoiler
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47

Chapter 11

10.9K 470 242
Oleh taettoess

Hoseok dropped you to your room.It was already night and you'd nothing to do. You remembered that they'll call for dinner soon.

As you thought,a knock was heard from the other side of the door. You quickly opened the door to check who was it and found Jimin standing.

"Come for dinner" he scratch the back of his neck while telling it. He was sure guilty of the situation that happened in the morning.

You and Jimin walked through the big corridor.

"Umm Y/n,I-I don't know what to say,I know your probably scared of what happened but-"

"No no,it's fine" you told.

It's just your anyway sold to them,and there your a property to them even though you don't want to accept that truth. Your dreams,all of them just faded away,it's either you die staying here until who knows when,or just escape from this nightmare.

You don't want to just give up on your dreams anyway,so you have only one option,ESCAPE.

With these thoughts  running inside your head like a river,you'd reach their Dinning room. All of them were sitting around the huge dinner table,except you had seen a new face sitting beside Taehyung.

Even though he was sitting you could see how stiff he holds his figure. He very was intimidating. His buff arms was showing off with the black shirt he was wearing. His blond hair was matching with his skin tone. Tattoos running up his exposed neck.

"His name is Namjoon" Taehyung said,as everyone was now looking at you.

You felt embarrassed that you've been staring at The new guy for a long time.He looked at you and smiled,which faded away his dangerous looks,due to his cute dimples.

"Hi y/n. Nice to meet you,I'm Namjoon,I've been looking forward to meet you ever since these guys told me about you" he eyed the other members who were sitting around the table. "But what to do I've been busier than ever,and I heard you got to a situation in the morning... or... was it afternoon."

"It was morning" suga said clearly unbothered and annoyed by the things that was happening around him.

"Alright let's eat" Jin made a sound with his utilities.

You sat between Jungkook and Hoseok.

Everybody started to eat.

"Jin hyung do you want some more pasta, I see that your pasta is almost over." Jungkook stated.

"Yeah sure"Jin said with a smile and tried to handed his empty plate.

"Ok great,get some for me too,it's on that kitchen counter." Jungkook said.

You suddenly choked on your food by hearing that. You saw how Jin was boiling with anger.
"
"For awhile I thought you were been nice to me,I am the one who is the idiot here" Jin shouted at Jungkook.

"Shit,I should have recorded it,he really said he was an idiot" I heard Jungkook mumbling it.

"Shut up Jungkook,I didn't mean it"Jin said.

"Did he really hear that?" Jungkook looked at me.

"I AM NEVER GONNA MAKE FOOD FOR THESE BRATS"Jin shouted.

"Yeah yeah you only make food to show how good your cooking is,and It would be really peaceful if the maids cook us the food,because they wouldn't brag about their cooking." Suga annoyingly said.

"But I like the food Jin makes,it tastes good." I said looking at Jin who was pissed.

"See at least someone likes the food I make,you guys don't deserve me,next time make your own food without the help of the maids and see how hard is it" Jin said while looking at the boys.

"Why next time when you can make it now" said Jin playfully smirked

"WHAT!!!" Jimin and Hoseok said at the same time.

Suga just tsked.

And Taehyung had already gotten up to leave.

"Let him go, anyway he won't listen to any of us" Namjoon said.

"So namjoon hyung you except Jin's challenge?" Jungkook asked.

"Yeah why not trying it,we have YouTube,we just need a recipe,and moreover we have y/n" said namjoon looking at me.

"Who said y/n would help you guys,she will be watching with me" Jin said while put his hand on my shoulder,which was heavy asf.

"Atleast we have YouTube"said Namjoon.

"Ok let's get it".Jungkook said while standing.

Few hours later

Me and Jin were looking at the things the boys were doing.

Hoseok trying hard to stir something with two chopsticks.

Jimin is a crying mess due to onions that he had being peeling for these hours,he still had only peeled one onion for the this whole hour.

Suga had drank the wine which was
Kept to put on the salads they were making.

"Jungkook you dumbass you should roast that chicken" Jin shouted.

"Alright alright hyung,don't worry I got this" jungkook said while going near the chicken.

"But hyung how do you even roast it when it's not alive,but it's fine let me roast the it"

"JEON JUNGKOOK WHAT HELL ARE YOU DOING?"Jin's shouting made me flinch.

It was clear that Jin was angry.his veins were popping out and he was red. It was funny.

"THAT'S NOT THE WAY YOU ROAST THE CHICKEN,YOU DON'T HAVE TO MAKE FUN OF THAT DEAD CHICKEN" Jin shouted at Jungkook.

"Did he really verbally abuse a dead chicken? That's so stupid." Hoseok said laughing.

"Shut up hyung I don't need to say the stupid things you have done"

"Really what have I done stupider than bullying a dead chicken,roast a chicken,ha ha ha?" Hoseok laughed.

You were enjoying things so much. It was so funny to see these guys acting like small kids,who even have tattoos,and could kill people with their bare hands.

"He asked for it"  Jimin said annoyingly looking at Hoseok.

"Why? Don't you remember the time when you and Jimin got into a car accident? When jimin saw a deer crossing the road and he said Deer and you replied him telling,Yes DEAR? And you both crash the car. Didn't you even see that deer crossing the road?" Jungkook was Looking at Hoseok who was embarrassed by now.

"Everybody shut up,why can't I have a peaceful time in this house?"

Everyone's head turned towards the drunken voice.

"Suga your drunken,go to your room" Jin scolded him

"No I'm not drunk"

"Then who Finished the wine already?" Jin shouted back

"I'm not drunk"

"yes you are"

"I AM NOT DRUNK"

"Then tell the time" Jin said while pointing at the clock.

"Alright" suga turned towards the clock. "I am not drunk" he said while pointing at the clock.

Everyone unbelievable looked at suga. I couldn't stop myself from laughing.

"Tsk, look at this mess, you have caused,"Jin huffed.

"y/n go to your room,and you guys.... now you know how hard is it to cook. For your punishment you all have to clean this kitchen and no maids help needed for you big headed Turds" Jin commanded.

You smiled and saw how they are trying to clean the mess. You didn't know that these guys could be any funnier than these. Remembering That Namjoon had broken more than two glasses and getting scolded by Jin. Hoseok trying to chop tomatoes with his hand when he was asked to chop the tomatoes. You couldn't even think that these were some dangerous people,but when in kitchen these dangerous people doesn't even know how to hold a knife properly. Even the dangerous people could turn into some crack heads when in kitchen.

There were no guards or no maids in this floor where there was the kitchen by now. It was 10:56pm.

You were slowly walking in the corridors trying to find the stairs. It was so hard to find something in this big mansion. It was easy to get lost,as there are many turns and doors.You smiled remembering the things that happened in the kitchen and kept walking looking for the stairs.

You heard someone clearing the throat off,which made you flinched.

Turning back you see Taehyung leaning against the big door frame with a smirk plastered on his face,which made you gulped...

"Are you lost Kitten?"

__________________________
Double updated for Taehyung's birthday :) pls vote if you enjoy the story so far. I'll make sure this gets more interesting for you guys. Pls comment if you enjoy this ;)

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

117K 4.2K 18
((COMPLETED)) You blink and feel a tear run down your cheek. You lean over to Yoongi and take his hand. He faces you again. You pull him into a hug a...
955 86 20
Suddenly you snap back to reality... 'Fuck! That was a close one!' You can't believe your eyes but you suddenly got pulled by the arm to run away. Y...
5.9K 386 46
{ᴛᴀᴇʜʏᴜɴɢ x ʀᴇᴀᴅᴇʀ} "You know what? I'm more than angry. I'm furious. You throw away my feelings like they're nothing. Like I'm nothing. And then you...
17.6K 965 32
"you don't even love me all you want is my blood!" Suga yelled at him as Jimin gaze harden on him. "That's all you think of me? That I am only after...