Excelsior

By Novelist

I stare at them. All of them. If they knew what I was capable of, they would understand that I cannot stay he... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9

Excelsior

987 17 9
By Novelist

          I stare at them. All of them. If they knew what I was capable of, they would understand that I cannot stay here, that i can't breathe around them. One slip up and they would all be dead in nanoseconds. He would understand that I cant love him. I cant love anyone, it's against my instinct. I need to kill. I stood on the tip of the empire state building and stared at them harmlessly walking around. So unaware of there danger it's almost amusing. A smile spreads across my face, and a signal spreads across my wings. I didn't want to fly off, but I had to. I had to go higher. Higher, Excelsior.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

19K 969 37
Their planet was forgotten- Destroyed, someone had told them. They were taken a very long time ago, taken and held down and beaten to submission. The...
257 5 38
The whole camp was filling with smoke. I coughed, praying that my lungs would keep working for just a few more minutes. "Eli, which way is west?" Ada...
31.3K 5.7K 154
One of the most painful things on earth is to lose a loved one. Whether in death or heartbreak. It's a pain different from all others. You feel ever...
to earth By kit

Science Fiction

92 1 14
Ava- How could I be so tursting? I let him take me. I let him get close... How could I let this happen? Now he wants me. for things I can only think...