I Wont Forget You On The Wild...

By AshyShy

Parker Rachael Gorener is a nice girl, but she has a secret, her friend invites her to a party to have fun, s... More

Prologue: I Wanna Rock And Roll Babe
Chapter One: Waking Up To Four Strangers Wearing Makeup
Chapter Two: Kicked out and No Where to go.
Chapter Three: Livin' With Party Animals
Chapter Four: I Hate You
Chapter Five: "Talk Dirty To Me"
Chapter Sixx: Got The "Looks That Kill"
Chapter Seven: Falling For ....No One
Chapter Eight: Why do You Care?
Chapter Nine: Men and Rock -n- Roll, help!
Chapter Ten: Bars and Men
Chapter Eleven: Hershey Bar
Chapter Twelve: C.C.'s Birthday
Chapter Thirteen: Dont Talk
Chapter Fourteen: A Year Later
Chapter Fifteen: Together Again
Chapter Sixteen: Talk To Me
Chapter Seventeen: Where is My Vodka!
Chapter Eighteen: Stranger in The House
Chapter Nineteen: Drunk and Confused
Chapter Twenty: Tommy!
Chapter Twenty One: Not a Prank
Chapter Twenty Two: Whooping the Men
Chapter Twenty Three: Doctor's Axl, Vince and Bret
Chapter Twenty Four: Krispy Kreme Doughnuts
Chapter Twenty Five: Tour
Chapter Twenty Six: Tattoo's and...Dancers In My Bar?!
Chapter Twenty-Seven: Axl and Tommy's Weird Mind
Chapter Twenty Eight: Alone
Authors Note: What Do You Think?
Chapter Twenty Nine: Vegas Anybody?
Chapter Thirty: Back on Tour and a Surprise for C.C.
Chapter's Thirty One: Doctors Office
Chapter Thirty Two: Home and Three Months Pregnant
Chapter Thirty Three: Names?
Chapter Thirty Four: Back To L.A.
Chapter Thirty Five: Delivery
Chapter Thirty Seven: Unskinny Bop
Epilogue: How Many More Times?
FOR MY LOVELY READERS!!
Authors Note:
A/N: IMPORTANT

Thirty Six: Two Years Later

502 20 7
By AshyShy

Chapter Thirty Six: Two Years Later

I sighed as I put C.C junior to sleep, C.C was gone out with Bret and Bobby.

A lot has happened in two years, me and C.C now have our own house (But the guys always pass out here, even Crüe) C.C told me about his cocaine addiction but I shrug it off because he don't -and never has- listened to me.

Lucid and Bobby are now dating seriously, and I am wondering if or when he is going to propose.

I heard the doorbell ring and I got up to answer it "Hello.''

He handed me the mail, I smiled and closed the door, I walked into the kitchen and put it down, I got a water and noticed a magazine fell out I picked it up.

The headline stopped me.

"Poison to come out with new songs, better then ever..." I grin seeing C.C on the cover smiling.

I heard the door open and "I'm home!'' I ran too the door and jumped on him, wrapping my arms around his neck and legs around his waist.

"Woah! Someone is happy to see me" C.C joked, and kissed me, putting his arms round me so I don't fall.

I smiled "Babe check out the new cover for the magazine" I said, and he grabbed it from my hand, seeing the cover he let go of me and I dropped to the floor "C.C!'' I said, he smiled "Sorry.''

He helped me up and sat in the recliner setting me in his lap.

He opened the magazine "Poison new CD Flesh and Blood they claim will be rad, their new songs will be even better" he read, and chuckled "C.C claims to make guitar solos better.''

I rolled my eyes and read "New songs, Life Goes On, Something to Believe In, Unskinny Bop?'' I asked, he shrugged me off.

After reading he put the magazine to the side, and cuddles his head into my neck, I put my head in his hair.

''Mom!'' We were interrupted.

I looked at Sam, she is now eight, and saw her running to us, she sat in my lap as Rikki and Bret came down the stairs laughing, I sighed "What did you do?''

Sam frowned "Uncle Bret and Uncle Rikki are being mean" she looked at C.C "Get them daddy.''

C.C grinned and got up, I sat back down in his chair and watched as he picked her up and in his arms "Okay....here Rikki'' he said, and handed her to him, I laughed as she pouted at C.C.

'Not fair!'' She yelled and ran from the two men.

I giggled, he turned took me and took his jacket off finally leaving him in a black shirt he had me cut the sleeves out of.

I sighed as he came closer, and leaned down....

''No way, dude, I think it would be better if we-" Nikki stopped, C.C made a face as I laughed.

"Dude, why did ya sto-" Vince asked, then smiled.

"Hi love birds!'' Tommy yelled, throwing himself on our couch, Mick came in rolling his eyes smiling.

C.C sighed "Not trying to be rude, but what are you guys doing here?'' He asked, let's just say its been a long, long, long time since we have had time to ourselves. Just us.

Vince smirked "Wanted to see our neice and nephew'' always coming by.

I smiled "Go ahead.''

Mick stayed behind "Your anniversary is coming up ya know'' he smirked and walked off.

I looked at C.C he shrugged "I have no clue'' he said, holding his hands up in defence.

I sighed and smiled "Where is Bobby?'' I asked, he grinned and said "Lucid.''

I nodded, they were getting along a lot better.

He leaned down and put his hands on the arm rest blocking me in "I was thinking that maybe we could-"

"Hey, C.C wants C.C.'' Vince said, I smiled C.C shook his head "Kids'' he mumbled sighed, smiled and went to his son.

I followed and saw Jamie reaching out to me, I picked her up and saw C.C kiss his sons head.

C.C junior said "Dadee'' I giggled, C.C shot me a look and smirked.

Jamie's first word was "No'' and at the point C.C asked if we wanted to hear a new Poison song.

C.C, Bret, Rikki, and Bobby's faces was hilarious, Crüe, G-n-R and me and Luc busted out laughing.

Casey Cecil's first word was "Lady" and at the point he pointed at Vince I almost died with laughter Vince glared at me.

Then Tom made the remark of "He is going too be like his daddy" as C.C junior pointed at his bottle of Jack Daniel's.

I groaned "Tommy please don't say that.''

Right now this is all I want me, C.C and our kids.

**********Anniversary surprise***********

''What is this'' I asked, waving around the plane tickets.

Tommy smiled "Your anniversary surprise'' he said, holding Jamie.

C.C raised a eyebrow "Plane tickets to Italy? Want us out of the country for some reason?'' He asked, I laughed as Vince and Nikki flipped him off.

Bret sighed "We paid for the apartment there-"

''-the flight-" Luc and Bobby said together.

''-The wine, the food-" Steven said.

''-the week away-'' Axl added.

''-and the clothes'' Rikki said, grinning.

Duff sighed "Come on!'' He said.

''and we all will watch your kids" Mick said, Slash nodded.

I bit my lip looking at C.C he shrugged "Your choice" he said, I groaned.

''Leave it up to the woman" I punched his shoulder.

I sighed "It'll be fun" Izzy said.

''Fine but I come back, my house is burned down, my kids hurt, or one of you drunk off your ass you will be hurt.''

They nodded I looked at my husband "Go pack.''

''Already done" Lucid said, and rolled suitcases out of the closet "No way are we letting you pack for yourselves go have fun.''

__C.C__

Parky sighed as she leaned back in the seat and I smiled watching her breathe.

I think of how lucky I am, to be with a girl like her so beautiful and amazing I remember the first time I saw her.

''Why is there more voices then four?'' Bret asked, I shrugged "Who knows.''
'Let's scare them" Rikki said, and busted the door open.
Someone screamed their lungs out and grabbed onto Tommy.

"What the hell?" Rikki asked.
"If she sings as good as she can scream...'' Bret said.
"Wha-" Bobby started
"Shit!" I said, we said all this at the same time.
Tommy patted her head "Your okay its just Poison, they wouldn't harm a fly... Besides C.C. and Bret."

She was frozen as she stared at us, I froze too, staring at her blue/green eyes, black hair, and her face in shock.
I don't think she noticed me then but I noticed her. Too much.

"Do not!" Me and Bret shouted out together...

I watched her,pinch herself, I smirked wow she is pretty.
Rikki looked at her "She is pretty" he said, and winked at her, she looked away.
Tommy's arm tightened round her ''Back off Rockett, I found her.''

I kept looking at her, she never looked my way though.

He chuckled "Chill okay? " he went and helped the us unload stuff.

Rikki punched my arm and I followed.

"You live together?" I heard her ask, Mick nodded "Unfortunately" he sighed.
I chuckled.

"Midnight!" She yelled, and Nikki looked at her.
"Easy Cinderella."
"you don't understand, my parents are strict as hell! I need to be home, they will be home in Twenty minutes!"
This is mmy chance I can offer to take her home
Unfortunately Bobby beat me to it, Vince yelled "What?"
He burped then "I'll take her."

Bret went out "I need to go to the beer store anyway" Bret said.
Bret put a arm around her Rikki yelled "Get your hands off of her Michaels, no telling where you have been" we all laughed.
He shot Rikki the bird, and Nikki looked at her "Will we ever see you again?" He asked, she shrugged.
"You will if you want to, so yeah."

And boy did I want to I remember saying to myself I would get her before any of the other guys had their way with her, and I did.

I smiled and she put her head on my shoulder, she looked like a angel, of course she thought I was childish four years ago-

'I thought to myself should I invite Parker to come with us while we shoot our new video? I bit my lip maybe.
Parker, Park, Parker, Parky...wait what was that? Parky, hah, got her nickname.
She passed my doorway, and I whispered "Psst, Parky."

She stopped "What did you just call me?"

I grinned "Parky, I have a question" I said dragging her into my room, she laughed, I looked at her.

"What?"

"A pink scarf" she simpy said, and giggled seeing a teddy bear on my bed, I shot her a bird.

"Awe, little C.C. is upset" she said, patting my face, to keep from acting dog like, I moved her hand off my face.

"Haha, very cute Parky, anyway I have a question."

"What?" She asked skeptically, I smiled.

"We are going to shoot a new video today and we were wondering, would you come with m-us?"

She giggled "Yes I will come with m-us" she said, I smacked the back of her head, and watch her make her way out to the living room to watch cartoons with Tommy, Bret, Bobby and Vince.'

She woke up to me touching her face "Hmm?'' She asked.

I grin "Nothing just remembering stuff.''

***********************+++++++++++++************

Okay should I make a version of this book in C.C's POV? Or nah?

Comment and let me know.

~Ashy

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

21.6K 628 37
Jemanna -Jem- Chey, as she wants to be called, is a loner and singer in her band The Misfits, she don't have the perfect life like they think. Yeah s...
4.8K 259 46
Book 1: Little One (Completed) Book 2: Some Thorns, Some Roses (Current) Updates are frequent This is NOT a stand-alone book Do not copy this book p...
80 8 32
"At least tell me why do this to me" "I deserve an explanation for no one goes from loving someone to hating without a reason." still no reply "Was...
48.7K 1.2K 42
A new L.A. girl takes her time learning the ways of the Sunset Strip, but one night when she gets into a sticky situation, she meets a few new guys...