My Only One

By exxangel

Chanyeol the mystery guy, has a huge crush on Byun Baekhyun, the school's heartthrob unknown to the fact that... More

Introduction
Chapter 1.
Welcome Note
Chapter 2
Chapter 3.
🌸 Congratulations CHEN 🌸
Chapter 4.
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
CH 9
Send Off 🌹
CH 10.
CH 11
CH 12
CH 13
CH 14.
CH 15
CH 16
CH 17
CH 18
CH 19
CH 20
CH 21
CH 22
CH 23.
CH 24.
CH 25
CH 26
CH 27
CH 28
CH 29.
CH 30.
CH 31
CH 32.
CH 33.
CH 34
CH 35
CH 36
CH 37.
CH 38.
CH 39.
CH 40.
CH 41
CH 42
Send Off 🌹
CH 43
CH 44
CH 46.
CH 47
CH 48.
CH 49.
CH 50.
CH 51.
CH 52
CH 53.
CH 54.
CH 55 [ THE END ]

CH 45

469 37 55
By exxangel

Baekhyun's Pov :

"Firstly, I want to know everything about the man you know so well, your so called boss" 

Smiling thinly, I watch Uncle Wu exhale slowly, biting his lips before nodding towards the men who walked out as quickly as they came without any questions. Raising a brow I waited patiently for him to start. 

My fingers curled around Chanyeol's before intertwining our hands loosely. As If I needed enough strength to hear everything from the start. 

I remember how it all started but I tried again to pull up all the mess together. 

Kris Hyung had to die to protect himself and Uncle Wu made sure that he stays hidden until now. 

There are also two other cases. The Oh Couple and Park Couple. 

The two Oh Couples - Sehun's real parents and his fake parents were murdered. Sehun was taken in by his Grandma while his so-called 'cousin' disappeared into thin air just after his parent's death. 

Now the Parks. 

Park Shin Joo : Lawyer turned Businessman. Ex-husband of Park JaeSuk, Chanyeol's Father, Also killed by Uncle Wu, Park JaeSuk, Park Jin Lin  and Sehun's unknown 'cousin' who just appeared out of nowhere. 

Park JaeSuk and Park Jina had a son Park JaeHyun also Stepbrother of Chanyeol who tried to harm me in School with the help of his so called Uncle Park Jin Lin.  They also tried to corner me in the Cafe with the help of Suzy and Ji Eun.

Now this Unknown 'Cousin' of Sehun who I don't know why is he involved in everything, is a danger to us as well. 

Sehun who doesn't have any idea about the threat looming over him is in danger while me who know it all seem to be helpless. 

"Alright, let's talk one thing at a time" I huffed, signaling Uncle Wu to start talking. 

"Alright, it's quite a long story. Firstly, the Byuns, the Parks and the Oh family were close friends and partners. Your parents, Sehun's real Parents and Chanyeol's Father Park Shin Joo who was a well known lawyer at that time used to be classmates in their college times. I was just a close acquaintance who would meet and greet in business meetings and galas or whenever I was invited to auctions and such. In one or two of those meetings, Sehun's cousin also known as Oh SeJun would accompany Sehun's real Parents for better understanding of business and how all the shit is worked. Oh SeJun was only a young man in his early 20s, arrogance and unwanted Charisma was just rolling out in waves" 

Uncle Wu grimaced but continued. "I never knew his parents well but I was kinda familiar with him as he would always greet us as we were best friends. It was at that time when your Aunt was openly cheating on me and even letting the servants observe her disgusting deeds. My son was everything to me and she knew I was only tolerating her because of him. She would blackmail me for a lot of things among which one was to hand all my property and business in her name. I wanted to protect everything that I had worked hard for and also wanted for my son to never lose his mother so I did the only thing I could. I lied that everything that belonged to me would be of Yifan's and after him it would belong to the Orphanages the documents have already been done and accepted." 

Blinking at him for a second I scowled at his words. "How can you put Kris Hyung in direct danger just to save your ass!" 

Uncle Wu looked away in shame but continued to talk. "I thought she would never try anything serious but who knew she would go so far as to abduct Yifan and threaten me to make another legal document which stated that after Yifan everything will belong to my wife or she would kill both of them and make me suffer. I was scared not for myself but for my son who was badly manipulated by his mother. Yifan even agreed to accompany her to Korea as she stated it was some type of business deal which Yifan couldn't miss. Every warning of mine fell into deaf ears as Yifan didn't even glance at my way before following his mother. I got her email of adding poison to both their meals but then she would laugh at my horrified expression before hanging up. I was frustrated beyond my limit. In one of the business parties I found Oh SeJun smuggling drugs and even making illegal deals with other gangs. At that time, I couldn't think more clearly but the only thing I knew was that my son was in the hands of that bitch. I really thought Oh SeJun was trustworthy so I told him everything and asked for his help in return of keeping his secret safe. We planned to kill my wife and on that day the car she and my son were riding exploded. The driver was our own man so he pushed himself and my son out of the car letting my wife die by herself" 

I raised my palm stopping him midway. With brows furrowed I asked. "Then why does Kris Hyung think that it was his mother who saved him by sacrificing herself?" 

"When Yifan woke up in the hospital he forgot most of his memories including the one in the car. I never told him because it will break him. So I lied which made him hate me. After that I was scared for my son. Wu Empire was huge and strong, my son being the hire was the only target for my enemies so I asked Oh SeJun for another favor. He started to threathen Yifan but never actually harming him" 

"WTF!" I bellowed, eyes wide as I stare at the man before me. "Are you kidding me! All those threats, house on fire, letal poison and even locking him up in that big house of yours was just a shitty plan! Are you even for real?" 

Mr. Wu gulped looking away in shame before nodding. I glared at the man with all in me as I tried to come up with a good knock out puch. "What about that Nurse? It wasn't really a suicide, was it? Answer Me!" 

He nodded his head again. "I didn't knew about her until I saw SeJun's clothes smeared with blood. He wasn't even feeling a slight guilty for killing her as she had sawn his face when he was giving Yifan the lethal Poison. I immediately made him stop eveything as I took over my company again caging Yifan in our estate, lying to him about our enemies targeting me and especially us" 

Clenching my hands tightly I ran my other hand through my hairs in frustration. How can a person be so thoughtless and a big fucking idiot. 

I shook my head and let out a groan. "What happened after that? Most Importantly how did the Parks got onto Oh SeJun's radar? " 

Uncle Wu hesitated, looking slightly towards Chanyeol's unconcious figure before opening nd closing his mouth. My heated glare seem to pull him towards me again towards me. Sighing he leaned more into the wall as if imagining it to swallow him up. 

"Oh SeJun rarely talked about his family. Although he always attended mettings with Sehun's Parents he was not quiet fond of them either. He would try to get away from them as much as possible. As many as times I've met Sehun's parents they were lovely and kind people who held no grudges nor do they seem to be arrogant and too full of themselves. Humble and good enough to win everyone's favor and even if not everyone could notice it I was quite aware about his disliking towards them. He seemed to resent them for something and that was enough for him to kill them. He was young yes but he was the mastermind of everything" 

I didn't even realize how his face darkened, taking a step closer before halting again. I don't know what he was trying to do but If he tried something funny I'm sure I would forget he is my Uncle. 

Seeming to notice my guard against him he shook his head. "Not going to do anything to my nephew Baekhyun. You know, it's nothing I can do now at this point" 

"If so then stop talking nonsense and get to the point already!" I growled startling him before he went back to lean against the wall again. I inhale and exhale trying to calm myslef down. I'm getting more and more frustrated with all of this things. I just want this all to get over. 

"I'm sorry. At that time, i couldn't believe my ears when I heard him not only making a deal with some gang but also planning to kill Sehun's parents. You might already know how his real parents died and how Sehun was tortured by his parents. Soon enough the boy was taken in by his Grandma" 

I nodded remembering the conversation between me and Grandma. How she took revenge over Sehun's adoptive parents by killing them and even searched for their son but he had already fled somewhere. As I already know it I didn't fret over it instead I asked him the other question. 

"What type of deal?" I asked a bit suspicious as if I knew what deal he was talking about. 

"Park JaeSuk Chanyeol's father and Park Jina made a deal with Oh SeJun. They were gonna sell Chanyeol to some Gang and not just any Gang the buyer was someone really dangerous and if somehow the deal was broken Oh SeJun would lose a big shot not just him but also the Parks. To what he dreaded happened the next moment. Park Chanyeol ran away just before the Park Couple could sold him. Oh SeJun was angry,  I guess he even send his best men to search all over Korea. Who would have thought Chanyeol would hide in an Orphange?" 

My heart clenched itself as the image of Chanyeol running away scared and helpless trying to find a safe place before entering the Orphange and always staying on guard so that the bad wolves won't caught him and take him away. I eyes widened as I realized how alone and scared he must have felt. 

🌹 FlashBack 🌹

 "Mama, pack this ones too and also this!" 

I jumped up giggling as my little hands help carry the gifts towards my mother who was asking our house caretakers to put them in the truck neatly and carefully. Today is Children's day and every year my parents would donate toys, clothes and books to all the Orphanges in the city. My father would always bring me along because I love to meet new children and friends. I have always been social since young that even my parents adored my habit. 

"Dad, lets pack some crayons and colouring books as well maybe some kids would like to draw and colour! Please dad Please..!" I pouted pulling my father's bigger hand as he chuckled before picking me up and hoisting over his arm and waist. 

"Offcourse Hyuniee, why don't we also pack some soft plushies. You can help Dad choose hmm?"

Nodding we both packed a lot of things and made our way towards Dad's car before mom buckled me up. 

Half an Hour later we were in front of a Orphange which seem to be like a peice of heaven. 

The garden had vast greenery, with fresh flowers bloomed everywhere my eyes lay. Inhaling the sweet bloom I filled my lungs with clean and safe air. 

The pond in the middle was filled with clear blue water while fishes swin inside it to their heart content. 

There were huge trees surrounding all the four sides giving it a rather beautiful outlook. Attached to them were swings hunged above the branches, flowers went up all the way up over the ropes of the swings. 

The Orphanage home was in the middle, as big and beautiful, standing strongly surrounding by all the beautiful things. 

Holding my Mum's hand we made our way inside and as soon as we close to the enterace squeals were heard as herds of children rushed outside. They stopped before their dull eyes lightened up seeing all the gifts that were being loaded from the truck. Few Orphanage sisters stopped the rushing kids before shushing them up. 

Soon, the gifts were laid out and with the help of my parents all kids started to move forwards one by one. My heart warmed up as their smiles widened and before I knew it I also started to distribute and befriend a lot of kids. Some my age while some seem younger and also older. 

I was getting bored as time went by, afternoon was around the corner as I made my way taking a stroll throught the beautiful place. I came around many kids who seem to make small talks with me asking me about my school and who I was.

 When I passed by them to get through the back there my steps halted. Confused and quiet curious I walked towards the big huge trees, when I heard a low whimper. 

"Go away…" 

My eyes widened as I quickly rounded up the big tree as another moan startled me. Peeking through the next tree I found a small boy sitting against the tree. When I shifted my eyes to his front there was small puppy quietly sitting before him seemed to be watching him with his big round eyes while the boy was absolutely terrified by the small cute creature. 

"Hey!" 

My voice startled the boy and the puppy who jumped up and woofed my way, his tongue hanging outside as a happy glint danced in his eyes. Smiling I patted the puppy's head before shooing him away with a little bit of food. 

Now, turning my whole attention towards the younger boy I gasped noticing his chubby cheeks which had tears flushed over them. His big round eyes swollen while his cute nose was red as he sniffed. What fascinated me the most was his little ears or should I say elf ears peeking from under his hood. Their edges were sharp and pointy but not wierd or ugly but more beautiful and unique. He snuggled against the tree, wrapped in a cozy unwashed hoodie as he embraced himself with both arms. He didn't look up towards me but his eyes were fixed on the ground as I stared at him with bright eyes. 

Not to scare him even more I gently patted his covered head, my mom would always do this when I'm scared and speak in low and soft voice to sooth me. So I tried the same thing. 

"Hey little one, it's gone now. It won't scare you again" His big round eyes finally landed over me. His hands clenched itself over his leg as if he didn't expect me to speak to him.I cooed at his soft features which trembled with my each pat.

I took out my handkerchief and kneeled down crouching just before him. He moved back instantly but I didn't let him go too far catching his hood and slightly pulling him forward. His breathe hitched while I only smiled at him. 

I slowly pulled his hood down, as gently as possible my eyes never leaving his as he more like observed me with his big round puffy eyes. His dark brown strands fell over his forehead which made him look even cuter. His hands were still clenched tightly around himself as I gave them a worried glance. 

Sighing, I smiled a little bit before dabbing the tears from his cheeks. He gasped but I ignored it putting all my attention to wipe his face clean. When I was halfway done he seemed to stop trembling but his eyes were still staring widely while his arms were still guarding himself tightly. 

I was worried because if he held himself too tight he might get bruises so I only did what my mom would do when I am a terrified. Moving a bit forward I slowly wrapped my arms around his small form. He stiffened, but I didn't let go. My palms started to brush over his back, while my fingers soothed the knots in his hairs. His shoulders tensed but he didn't pushed me away. 

After what felt like an eterninty his shoulders sagged down while his arms stopped clenching over himself. He was still shaking but not as much as before. Smiling I moved myself back to see his eyes gazing over something and that's when I notice my shirt which has a honey bee printed over it. 

"Bee…" He whispered, while it was my turn to stare at him with wide eyes before I shot him a big grin. 

"Do you like it? It's my favourite shirt" I noticed how his gaze seemed to be rooted over it. 

He slowly and carefully nodded. One thing I notice was how deep but delicate his voice was. The way he spoke so softly made my heart pinch itself in my chest. I don't know what came over me when I spoke but it felt right as if I wanted him to call me that. 

"Hmm, you can...call me ….Bee...Bee" 

🌹 FlashBack End  🌹

Blinking back, I came back to present. Chanyeol's hand was still in mine as I caressed it slowly. 

The memory of our first meeting is so fresh in my mind that I would never forget. How vulnerable and small Chanyeol felt in my arms, so fragile, so scattered. 

Uncle didn't notice the moist covering my eyes as he suddenly started to speak letting his voice reach my ears startling me. A lone tear gazed my lips but before he could notice I swiped it away keeping all my emotions for later. 

"Chanyeol ran away but Oh SeJun had to pay for it. He had already lost his parents as that time but worst was yet to come. The Gang cancelled their deal but on top of that someone leaked their wearabouts to the police which included all the evidence of Child trafficking. He was so deperate to hide that he came to me as I owed him, I help him flee to Korea without gaining attention. Once he was in Korea he made his own mission to find Chanyeol. He somehow blamed the child for his misery not just him but also Sehun who was still not over his abusive adoptive parents" 

All this incidents seemed to make some sense now but there was something else as well. 

"What about his hatred for big families? Why hate me and my family and also why hate Park Shin Joo?" 

"Didn't Chanyeol told you that Oh SeJun found him after months of hiding himself?" 

My ears perked up as I heard something wrong. My eyes widened as I stare at Uncle Wu who seemed to be frowning as well. 

"What? Oh SeJun found Chanyeol?" I swallowed with difficulty letting repeating his words again an again. "When?H-How?!" 

Uncle Wu's frown deepened and before I knew it he was walking towards Chanyeol. Sliding beside him Uncle Wu lifted up the covers revealing the bracelet covered around his arm. 

My eyes curiously watched him as he slid it from Chanyeol's forearm. He showed me the bracelet which was nothing but pure platinum with nothing written over it. 

"If you didn't loved Aunt why keep her bracelet with you?" Finally I asked another question which was bugging my mind. 

He raised a brow towards me as if asking me to repeat myself. My shoulders tensed as he remained quite. "You can't be serious" He replied back. "It isn't my wife's bracelet. Why would I keep something with me which has no meaning for me?" 

He sighed getting up from where he was seated before walking towards the sofa, the bracelet still in his hand. 

"Then…?" whispered, my voice a bit deem at the thought of Chanyeol lying to me. 

"Do you remember the last time you met little Chanyeol. It was the same day he was taken by Oh SeJun"

"What?" 

"You might remember that day as you were happy to meet Chanyeol but you might not know this, the same day your parents got a call from an Unknown number and its a shame that I couldn't help them at all. Oh SeJun used you as a bet to get Chanyeol and your parents had no choice but to agree" 

"That can't be…" My hand instantly left Chanyeol as I stood up all the warmth leaving me as I stood cold. My legs were shaking as I stared at Uncle Wu who was looking straight in my eyes. "You are lying…" He shook his head as my eyes watered and without even caring this time I let my tears flow slowly still trying to deny his words. "Tell me please...Uncle please tell me they didn't…."

"Your father sent an insider to do the deed. They mixed some type of medicine in Chanyeol's food. With lots of sneaking your father got him out. Oh SeJun threatened your parents that he will harm you or Baekboem if they didn't hand over Chanyeol to them. As he was still on run from police he couldn't just barge in the Orphange just like on his own so he took the most easy way. No one will suspect you or your parents as they are the most trusted people in the Orphange" 

I shook my head letting more of my tears fall. 

"When Chanyeol woke up he was already outside the orphange in Oh SeJun's hands. Your mother was guilty as she had to give away a child for her own child's sake as she was a mother himself she her heart was even more fragile. Your parents were feeling horrible so they tried to make a deal with Oh SeJun to not take Chanyeol away but It was all futile" 

My clenched and unclenched at their own as they started to tremble slightly. Knowing that I was the cause of Chanyeol's misery was enough to make me hate myself. Closing my eyes I let out a whimper shaking my head to stop the image of a horrified Chanyeol begging and pleading to be saved.

"Atlast, your father tracked down Park Shin Joo who was also searching for Chanyeol. Your father was relieved but then he was also filled with regret. When the police found Oh SeJun's hide out Chanyeol was fortunately still there locked up in dark. Your parents help Park Shin Joo fled from Korea to China while Oh SeJun was again gone missing but also became one of the most wanted criminal in both China and Korea" 

"How did Luhan Hyung's Parents knew Chanyeol?" I cut him in between as If I heard more I would break down even more. 

"Park Shin Joo's reputation was not something hard to forget. He was a well known lawyer in both China and Korea so I guess the agents might as well have the idea" 

"Your father spared my child, so I spared his too, but he didn't spare my wife so I won't spare his either" i looked up at Uncle who seemed to be taken aback. "What is the meaning of this?" 

Uncle Wu sighed again. "I think you have got it wrong" He let his face fall in his hands. "It was something said by Chanyeol to me and not me to him" 

I stared at him blankly while he stared back before looking away. 

"My dear nephew the correct sentence is something different. I remember how dead his eyes stared at Park Jaesuk when he repeated that sentence."  

"What was the correct sentence…?" 

"A future letter to his Step brother" Uncle Wu licked lips while his hands ran through his hair. "Your father spared me, so I am sparing you but he didn't spare my father's wife so I won't spare his either" 

A long silence fell inside the room as finally the weight of everything fell over me. My tears have already stopped flowing, the only thing remaining was the numb feeling that took over my body. 

"The bracelet...Umm ….I think it's better if Chanyeol is the one to tell you about it.." He hesitated as he noticed my drained out state. 

Before I could come up with words...there was a knock over the door. Xi Chen walked in as he raised a slight brow towards me. 

"We need to head back. Its time to…." 

Before he could complete his sentence there was click sound, a voice answered followed by a low creepy chuckle. 

"Sneaking behind my back is something you shouldn't have done" 

My eyes hardened as I stare at the figure who had his gun pointed over Xi Chen's head. His lips were pulled into a slight smirk while he eyes danced with a glint of victory. 

My fingers clenched tightly into a fist as I glared at him.  "Oh SeJun…" 

The man grinned creepily, "The one and only" 

🌺🌺🌺🌺

It's good to be back finally, now that most of the things are almost clear through this chapter I'm gonna say thankyou for still sticking with this Book even after I went MIA for 2 months. ☹

Well, after my Grandma was discharged I got busy taking care of her, then suddenly one month passed and I had to re-read my book again and again to remember the main story, finally i came with this after reading the crap again and again hehe 😅

Anyways, only few Chapters are left. I'm so excited to finish this one. Tell me please If i left something unclear I would add it in the next Chapter. 😇

Once again, Thankyou so much for all the Love and lots of patience. I'm so so so so grateful for all the motivation. ❤

You'll can also find me on IG : @ chanbaek_vids ✨

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4K 111 43
After her mom died, Celestia Sinclair had no choice but to leave their home and move to her mother's younger sister's house, Aunt Viena's. In a seclu...
565K 12.6K 39
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
1.1M 44.2K 51
Being a single dad is difficult. Being a Formula 1 driver is also tricky. Charles Leclerc is living both situations and it's hard, especially since h...
104K 2.3K 27
Y/N is the almighty Suprema, the feminine version of the Ultima. For years, she has been close friends with the Ultima himself, Aaron Lycan, and has...