My Beloved Fake Wife -Nalu AU

By _thefairytailnalu_

Famous actor, Natsu Dragneel, hosts auditions. But for what actually? He needs a fake wife to come with him o... More

Chapter 1 You're Hired
Chapter 2 Meet the Family
Chapter 4 Sightseeing
Chapter 5 The Bachelors
Chapter 6 The Bachelorettes
Chapter 7 First Time
Chapter 8 Damsel in Distress
Chapter 9 Say Yes to the Dress
Chapter 10 Farewell Contract
Chapter 11 Farewell Lucy
Chapter 12 Movies and Popcorn (REVISED)
Chapter 13 Acting Gig
Chapter 14 Guest Star
Chapter 15 Layla's Funeral
Chapter 16 Drunk Lucy
Chapter 17 Meet the Celebs
Chapter 18 Going Separate Ways
Chapter 19 Shoobeedobop Premiere
Chapter 20 Heartbreak
Chapter 21 Igneel and Natsu
Chapter 22 Lonely Lucy
Chapter 23 Do Over
Chapter 24 Mischief
Chapter 25 Paparazzi Buzz
Chapter 26 Couture
Chapter 27 Lucy's Premiere
Chapter 28 Le Afterparty
Chapter 29 Meet the Heartfilias
Chapter 30 Friendship Anniversary
Chapter 31 Natsu's Premiere
Chapter 32 Sunset
Chapter 33 Runaway Duo
Chapter 34 Happy Daddy and Gus's Girl
Chapter 35 Couple Wars
Chapter 36 First Day of Filming
Chapter 37 ILWAD Premiere
Chapter 38 Off to Paris
Chapter 39 Rolling Through Paris
Chapter 40 Magnolia Movie Awards
Chapter 41 Preparations, Bridal Shower, and Kittens
Chapter 42 Wedding Bells and Honeymoon
Epilogue

Chapter 3 First Kissu

16.6K 515 564
By _thefairytailnalu_

(Lucy's POV)
"Bachelor party tonight, huh." I mumbled as I brushed my hair. Natsu just called room service, and I think he heard me.

"Yup. So for now we have some free time," Natsu sat on the messy bed,"What should we do today?"

"Hm...wh-"

"Oh no..." Natsu looked at the window. I looked-paparazzi. "Shit! They found us!" Natsu got up and tried to shoo the paparazzi, who was outside the window, above freaking 50+ feet.

I got up,"What the hell? Who would risk their life like that just for a picture?"

"They want gossip, Lucy," Natsu turned to me,"Celebrities can't live in peace."

"They can, if they just look on the bright side." I made his slouched shoulders come up, and I looked at him in the eye,"Sure, paparazzi's are douchebags. But it shouldn't keep us from having fun."

"Lucy...You're right." He looked down, making eye contact with me. He pushed back some of my hair behind my ear, but feeling this atmosphere, I allowed it. His soft hand was caressing my cheek... and it's making my heart beat fast. He's leaning towards me. Oh no....oh...my... This was bound to happen, right? Me, a simple nobody, having their first kiss with a celebrity? I decided to face the music and lean in too. Why?! Why am I doing this? Lucy, stop! You can't! It said that in the contract!

"Room service!" A loud knock came from the door. Yes, it stopped us from kissing. Oh thank Mavis! Natsu went to go get it, and I stood there, face all red. What just happened? We were about to kiss, right? I went and slapped myself, don't let his handsome appearance take advantage over you, Lucy! Nope! I watched trays of food coming in and placed on a mini table in the corner of the room. The maid left the room to ourselves.

"You look like a tomato," Natsu laughed as he sat down, setting up the table for breakfast. Let me just act like nothing happened.

"Thanks, I'll take that as a compliment," I sat down at the empty seat in front of him.

"I could give you a tour of Capital Crocus, but there's probably paparazzi everywhere now." Natsu changed the subject, while he was eating.

"Yeah," I started to talk with my mouth full, which is unusual of me, and I took out my phone. First off I started to look at some magazine companies, and they all had the same topic. Natsu and me. This is so getting out of hand. I scrolled down to the comments section and everyone is talking.

'Oh she looks so pretty!'
'Totes adorbs.'
'They look so adorable together!'

There are also hate comments like:
'She's so ugly. Pfft, I bet he'll leave her when he sees me.'
'Ew! Worst couple ever.'
'So gross! Natsu belongs to Lisanna!'

I frowned, focusing on the hate comments.
"Lucy, don't pay attention to them," Natsu covered my phone with his hand. I looked up, he looks serious. "You're beautiful. They're just jealous. So turn that frown upside down, okay?" he smiled.

"Yeah..." I smiled a little bit back, his smile relaxed me a little... Is that the power of an actor? Eeeeh. I tried not to make this moment worse, so I continued to eat. Natsu ate too, now it's just awkward. Then I observed him, he does resemble Igneel. Thinking about Igneel made me remember that he accepted me as Natsu's wife. I sighed, I'm not actually his wife.

"Something wrong?" Natsu asked.

"Just wondering...what if being an actress isn't as amazing as I thought it would be?" I lied a little, though I was thinking about it earlier.

"It won't be disappointing, I promise. You can always ask my agent for some offers, and I can help you get rid of paparazzi."

"I know that, but....what if I'm not good enough? I'm great at being in regular emotions like happy, sad, and mad. But I don't even have the urge to do anything romantic on the script without hesitating."

"You haven't experienced or watched any true romance yet, that's probably why." I grabbed a napkin and wiped his face when I noticed his plate was completely empty,"I guess you're right. I want to improve, but I don't know how."

He grabbed my hand,"Depends if you'd like to experience love or watch love." Is that a trick question?

"Um....either one is fine with me." Natsu removed his grip from my hand, and I placed down the napkin.

"How about we watch and then experiment?"
"Seems good to me." Natsu and I went and sat on the end of the bed. He pulled out his phone, and he played a short clip from one of the best romance movies by Fairy Tail Studios, 'Scarlet.' It was based off of Erza Scarlet's and Jellal Fernandez's past, and they're now together. We watched the short clip together, it was an intense kissing scene. I gotta admit, Erza and Jellal are pretty good kissers.

"That's true love, I know it." Natsu said as he turned off his phone.

"I can tell," I added.

He faced me,"Now we have to do that."

I backed up,"Eh?! W-with you?!"

"Duh, who else?" Natsu raised a brow, and slid closer to me, but I stood up and backed away.

"What do I tell everyone? 'Oh my first kiss was with Natsu Dragneel.' They won't believe that."

"Hm...instead of Natsu Dragneel, make it Salamander." he smirked, standing up as well. I recognize that name, it was his character in that one action movie he played in.

"Still, that's unbelievable," I crossed my arms.

He went closer to me, and grabbed my phone out of my robe pocket,"Then we'll use this as proof," he placed the phone on video and hid it where it would film us secretly.

"There, all fixed. Let's get this over with. Let's just make your ideal first kiss come true, okay?"

"Mhm...." I felt heat rising to my cheeks. My ideal first kiss... Well I've seen a lot of first kisses in movies, I should do the same thing. Natsu doesn't care about personal space in this matter, since he pulled me so close to him, our stomachs are touching. I avoided eye contact with him. And out of all people, why is it Natsu Dragneel?

"Don't hesitate, it'll just be a second," Natsu lifted my head up, both of us making eye contact. Lucy....Lucy....this is wrong! Come back to your senses, woman! I have no love interest in Natsu Dragneel, this is just an act! This is all wrong! What were you thinking, idiot!

I pushed him away,"I can't!" Ah dammit my cheeks are turning red. I leaned against the wall,"Stupid, stupid, stupid!" I muttered to myself as I slapped my forehead,"Sorry...I shouldn't become an actress, since all movies at least have one kiss in them. I can't even do anything as simple as that! I'm so useless!" I looked at my toes, wishing I was at home right now.

"Don't talk like that, Lucy. I'm just like you. That's why I've only been casted in every genre except romance. But look at me now, I'm still an actor right? If I can do it, you can do it too!" I looked at him, shocked, he hasn't had his first kiss before, either? No way! A total package like him, without kissing anyone?

"Natsu...I.." I mumbled, not even deciding what words to speak. He rubbed the bottom of his nose, and walked towards me.

"Eh?" my eyes widened, his left arm wrapped around my waist, and a right hand pulling my head forward. Right before my eyes, Natsu Dragneel is kissing me. W-what do I do? Do I just kiss him back, pretend that this is some sort of movie? So I kissed him back, slowly closing my eyes and payed attention to his soft, warm lips. We pulled away, avoiding eye contact. So...that's what it feels like..to have other lips against yours. But now the atmosphere was really awkward, and to make it even more awkward, I went and stopped my phone recording the whole thing. The only thing repeating in my mind right now is,'I kissed Natsu Dragneel!'

"I-I'll just go to the bathroom for a sec..." I mumbled as I walked to the bathroom and shut the door behind me. I looked in the mirror, realizing that I'm blushing so hard right now. I replayed the video...and I turned even redder, it looked just like a kiss in a movie. But...I hesitated- Stop Lucy! Don't even think about that right now. I'll just take a relaxing bath...yeah, that sounds nice.
(Natsu's POV)
Shit...I'm blushing, aren't I? Shaking it off, I smirked, her lips were pretty soft though. I quietly laughed it off, not showing my weak side, and sat on the bed. Already turning into the state of boredom, I found the contract from earlier and decided to reread it.

'The Contractor shall proceed to become Natsu Dragneel's fake wife in order to attend his Uncle's wedding, and maintain a convincing act.
Terms and Conditions~
-You must follow Natsu Dragneel whenever or wherever he goes until after the wedding.
-You must convince the Dragneels that you are Natsu's wife.
-You must obey his instructions.
-Both Natsu Dragneel and the contractor are prohibited to: kiss, mate, or any romantic gestures unless it is for the sake of the act.
-Both of you are prohibited to love each other.
This contract will last until the objective is complete: attending Natsu's Uncle's wedding.' And at the bottom is Lucy's signature, the reward she'll get after, and the words: 'YOU MAY NOT FALL IN LOVE WITH NATSU DRAGNEEL, AND NATSU DRAGNEEL MAY NOT FALL IN LOVE WITH YOU. THIS IS JUST AN ACT.' Right...so that scene I just pulled was fine, but I can't love Lucy. My phone rang, it was Gus.

"What?" I asked.

"The story is out everywhere, man. I don't think we can pull this off."

"We can, I know it. Lucy's an amazing actress. She can pull it off."

"You love her don't you?"

"Me? Psh," I awkwardly laughed,"She's just my fake wife, I can't fall in love with her."

Sorry for short chapter oops. But I wonder if Natsu's interest in Lucy becomes stronger? Yes? No? Keep reading My Beloved Fake Wife to find out!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

378K 10.5K 49
Natsu is the richest in his country. He rules Dragneel inc. Kind is how he grew up. Cold is what he became. He has his moments, yet one wrong thing c...
7.3K 255 26
So this is my first story that I've published ever so go easy on me please! :) Alot of songs have inspired me in writing this story and help me come...
57.7K 1.7K 43
-COMPLETED | Dec 31, 2019- BOOK 1 High-school student Lucy Heartfilia doesn't expect life to change much when she moves from sunny Clovertown...
202K 5.4K 73
***Lemons**** Don't like don't read but if you like my other stories then you should know we are all perverts for NaLu. Hehe Fairy tail belongs to Hi...