The story that was never told...

De haylieinwonderland

Come along on an adventure! Please no hate as this is my first story! Also this story is complete! P.S. this... Mais

CHAPTER ONE: Darlings unknown daughter
CHAPTER TWO: Dangerous games
CHAPTER THREE: The first lost girl
CHAPTER FOUR: Bonding with Felix
CHAPTER FIVE: Like family
CHAPTER SIX: flashbacks
CHAPTER EIGHT: Pans POV
CHAPTER NINE: Mermaids
CHAPTER TEN: New lost boy
CHAPTER ELEVEN: Baelfire POV
CHAPTER TWELVE: jelousy/duel/confess
CHAPTER THIRTEEN: Pranks
CHAPTER FOURTEEN: First date!
CHAPTER FIFTEEN: Sisters reunite
CHAPTER SIXTEEN: Pans plan
CHAPTER SEVENTEEN: Wendys welcome
CHAPTER EIGHTEEN: Pans secret
CHAPTER NINETEEN: unexpected sickness
CHAPTER TWENTY: Neverlands gift
CHAPTER TWENTYONE: Practicing magic
CHAPTER TWENTYTWO: Finding out!
CHAPTER TWENTYTHEE: Baelfire escapes
CHAPTER TWENTYFOUR: Sister bond
CHAPTER TWENTYFIVE: Aris announcement
CHAPTER TWENTYSIX: Late gender reveal
CHAPTER TWENTYSEVEN: Unexpected feelings
CHAPTER TWENTYEIGHT: baby naming
CHAPTER TWENTYNINE: control
CHAPTER THIRTY: Pans realisation
CHAPTER THIRTYONE: confession
CHAPTER THIRTYTWO: new couple?
CHAPTER THIRTYTHREE: Darkness areives
CHAPTER THIRTYFOUR: Giving birth
CHAPTER THIRTYFIVE: The final battle
CHAPTER THIRTYSIX: Epilogue

CHAPTER SEVEN: felix POV

154 4 0
De haylieinwonderland

Felix POV-

I was leaning against a tree, watching the boys and their hideous dance moves. Then I noticed that James and Ace give each other a knowing look and smirk, they then look in the same direction.

I look to see a blushing Ari! Why is she blushing? Did James and Ace do something to cause that blush? Does she like them? She definitely wouldn't be interested in me that's for sure.

Honestly though, who wouldn't like her? She smart, funny, adventurous, talented, beautiful and so much more.

I was distracted from my thoughts when I heard Pan speak from behind me...

"Jealous are you?" He whispered so only I could hear, "no" I scoff, trying to make it believable, "yeah right" Pan shot back.

I hate that he knows me so well, and he is the only one I can truly trust so I tell him basically everything, including my massive crush on Ari.

"You have nothing to worry about... trust me" he says matter-of-factly, then leaving me alone again to my thoughts.

~flashback~

I walk back into camp with Pan and some of the other lost boys to see Ari, James, Ace and Thomas sitting in a circle talking, the boys all smirk while Ari looks like she's going to have a panic attack!

Everyone's looking at her so I don't blame her, she's probably thinking that we're planning something against her.

All of a sudden, she gets up and heads to her tent quite quickly, once she's out of sight, James, Ace and Thomas crack up laughing.

I hope they didn't do anything to upset Ari, otherwise they'll hear it from me.

All I wanna do is storm in her tent and do unspeakable things while telling her that everything's goanna be alright... but I can't do that.

~end of flashback~

I sigh and take a glance over at Ari, we lock eyes for a brief moment before she looks away.

I should tell her how I feel but I've honestly never been in this situation before and I don't know what to do... there is also the fear of rejection and embarrassment.

Continue lendo

Você também vai gostar

212K 4.3K 94
This was one of my first story okay so yes it's cringy as hell but you lot have to deal with it like me But if your still here enjoy?
153K 3K 37
𝙁𝙖𝙣𝙖𝙖 (𝑛.) 𝑑𝑒𝑠𝑡𝑟𝑢𝑐𝑡𝑖𝑜𝑛 𝑜𝑓 𝑠𝑒𝑙𝑓 𝑖𝑛 𝑙𝑜𝑣𝑒 Little warning, I wrote this when I was like 13 so it's incredibly cringe and def...
1.3K 242 39
Hi guys. This is my first story I'm putting on wattpad so don't be to hard on me but constructive critisizim is good. Thank you for reading!
749K 15.3K 77
[COMPLETED] Dream x reader My first story :) Is briefly edited but if you find any major problems comment!