BigBang Imagines & Scenarios

By CoupDeTOP

Just BigBang scenarios varying from fluff to smut, and everything in between More

Imagine: He's Showering
Imagine: He sees...
Imagine: You're pregnant
You Play 7 Minutes in Heaven
Image He's drunk and he...
Imagine he gets jealous...
Roaming (TOP,YB) *request*
Tazza 2 (G-Dragon)
Baby Goodnight (Daesung)
(Seungri) Korean Lessons
Ice Cream Date *requested*
Sandwich (Taeyang)
Arguement (G Dragon)
Imagine painting with Daesung...
Imagine Seungri asks for...
Imagine...
Imagine....(Taeyang) *smut*
Imagine...*smut* *Requested*
Imagine Daesung...
Imagine you go on a date...
Imagine Taeyang...
G-Dragon
AUTHORS NOTE (BigBang comeback)
Imagine BigBang...
Imagine Seungri
Imagine T.O.P...
Imagine G-Dragon...
Imagine Taeyang...*kinky smut*
Seungri scenario...
Imagine T.O.P
JIYONG BIRTHDAY REQUEST THING
Museum of T.O.P
Camp with Taeyang
G-Dragon On The Phone
Daesung's candles
Gym with Seungri
Hospital with TOP
Taeyang
G-Dragon
Karaoke with Daesung
Sick Seungri
TOP Amnesia
Alcoholic Taeyang
Drunk G-Dragon
Seungri
I Love You Daesung
BigBang
BigBang Parody
Daesung *SMUT*
Kiss G-Dragon
Taeyang, One Sided Love
Nyongtory fighting over you
Taeyang's Hairstylist
Taeyang
T.O.P+Booty
Taeyang
Daesung
Dance Battle
Taeyang Running Man
Seungri
Seungri Road Trip
BigBang roaming pt.2
Seungri's Dare
Taeyang ft. BigBang
Seungri Early Morning
Daesung ( LNFIL)
Vacation with BigBang
T.O.P "You Like?"
Daesung *smut*
TOP *angst*
Seungri Naver V Live
Seungri *Smut*
G-Dragon Song Writing
Daesung's Kisses
T.O.P (LNFIL)
YoungBae (ft. GD)
Studying
G-Dragon Beakup
Seungri
GDYB
Daesung
Taeyang
TOP Birthday!
Daesung Loser
Daesung Loser (2)
Study pt.2
G-Dragon
Seungri
T.O.P Arguement
Daesung
Seungri Strong Baby
Taeyang Kisseu
T.O.P
BigBang + surpise reveal
T.O.P
Seungri 壁ドン
T.O.P *smut*

Taeyang Shower *smut*

42.2K 497 321
By CoupDeTOP

Imagine you're in the shower and Taeyang comes in...looking for something in particular

*Requested*

***NSFW***

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"(Y/n)," YoungBae groans, his voice raspy since you have both just woken up. He pokes his head past the bathroom door and whines your name again.

"Yes?"

"Baaaabe~." He coos desperately.

You chuckle and look past the curtain at his smirking face. "What is it?

He bites down on his pink lip, his dark brown eyes glaring at you softly. "Can we..."

He didn't even have to finish the sentence for you to understand what he wanted.

"No."

"No?" He echoes sadly. "What do you mean no?"

You close the white curtain and continue rinsing the shampoo out of your hair. "I mean no. I'm showering."

He leans his head back and pleads again. "Why can't we? Is it because of what happened yesterday? I promise I won't ask you when we're out at dinner. I'm sorry."

You silently smirk to yourself. You know that YoungBae isn't the kind to hold in the urge. And he's been asking you for sex since last night. Which you only refused since you just loved to tease him.

"Damn why is it so hot in here."

"The water's on hot."

"Why?," He asks as he pokes his head in. "YOUNGBAE!" You squeal and push him out immediately. He starts to laugh from behind the curtain, "Sorry I just wanted a peek."

"Oh my God, just get out." You playfully laugh as you grab your orange coloured loufa and lather your body with soap.

He stays silent giving you the impression that he finally gave up and left. "YoungBae?" You call his name just to be sure.

"Tae? You there? If you left could you please close the door I don't want-"

Suddenly he steps in behind you, shirtless, wearing nothing but the black basketball shorts he slept in. You scream and try covering your body with your hands.

"What the hell!" You yelp, shocked that he's decided to hop in clothed.

He laughs and slowly you begin to laugh too. "Why are you so surprised? You're acting like I've never seen you naked."

"You're being silly, YoungBae."

He smiles as you say his name. "Say it again."

You smirk. "You're being weird Youngb-"

"No, my name."

"What?" You say slyly, glancing up at him with a smirk that barely feigns innocence. 

"Say my name again."

You stare at him, his blonde hair dripping water onto his tan chest.

"YoungBae," You say softly.

He gives you a look, a look you've only seen one other time, a very long time ago. A hungry glare that could only mean one thing.

"Say it louder."

You step back until your back touches the cold tile wall behind you. "YoungBae," You tease again, the ends of your lips now curling evilly.

He presses himself against you, only your hands blocking your bodies from touching. He kisses you roughly at first, then you easily melt into it causing your arms to slowly wrap around his neck. He does the same, only this time his arms wrap around your slim waist. Youngbae pulls your wet body closer and leans away to kiss down your jaw down to the sensitive spot on your neck. "Please, " he whispers in your ear, hot breath sending chills down your spine.

You run your hands down his chest and to the sides of his ribs where one of your palms run over his cross tattoo. "What do I get in return?" You ask, using his lust to your advantage. His lips gently press against yours before again pulling away to reply.

"Anything you want."

You lean away, eyebrows raised in surprise. "Anything?"

YoungBae smiles, laughing a bit before responding. "Anything."

You pretend to think for a bit, looking at him eagerly bite his lip for at least a tiny bit of action. "Please I've been waiting since yesterday. I think you've teased me enough."

You smirk and kiss his lips, gently tugging at his bottom lip before pulling away and whispering, "Who said I'm done?"

He tries to lean himself on your body, but to annoy him you lean back even farther away, forcing him to frown and take a small step back. Slowly your hand moves to the elastic waistband hugging his hips, pulling it off until you were both staring at each other expectantly. "Come here," YoungBae urges, his voice suddenly much deeper than you expected.

Mute, you slowly move closer to him, very aware of something hard pressing against your stomach. His soft hands graze over your wet skin, slowly moving lower towards your now throbbing pussy. His thumb suddenly grazes over your clit and he starts to rub at a painfully slow pace.

"YoungBae," you breathe, his name rolling off your tongue in a gasp. He tweaks a finger in response and suddenly feels further down to brush against your heat. But just barely. Just enough to have your hips angled against his. Just enough to make you cry out in surprise. He slips a finger in your core, stroking slowly. You moan out his name as your hand flails to the side, unsure of where to grasp for balance. Youngbae lifts you just a little offering him just the right amount of leverage to pump two digits in and out of you. Nails dig into his smooth back as you try to stop from screaming out. You're already so close and you know he knows it. The last thing you want is to boost his ego, but because he has your face and mannerisms memorized your attempts to keep quiet don't last too long.

Immediately he smirks, pulling his fingers out cruelly, placing them up to his plush pink lips for a taste. "Shh, I'm not done," He whispers while you whine beneath him.

His smirk turns into a childish grin as he tugs down his shorts and strokes his hard length just in front of you. "You want this, baby? After all that teasing you think you get what you want now?" 

Your eyes trail over his now naked body, droplets of warm water sprinkling along his flush skin. "Yes please," you sigh out in defeat, nearly begging for his attention, for his touch, for anything. He chuckles at your sudden sign of weakness. For someone who liked to tease so much, you could barely stand it once the focus was on you.

Youngbae instantly gives in, aligning himself with your pussy before slowly running the head of his dick against your slick folds. "Fuck.." he swears under his breath and you bite your bottom lip anxiously. Your hips automatically buck up towards him and he takes this as a sign to move. "Mmm, baby," He groans as he pushes his dick inside you, and your breathy whimper follows suit. "You're so wet for me."

He pulls out once more before grasping your thighs for better leverage and thrusting again. His name comes out as a squeal this time and you clutch on to YoungBae harder. There's a low growl emitting from the back of his throat that has your body locking up. Almost as if on cue, his shallow thrusts become full and slow. Feverish kisses pepper the side of your neck, your cheeks, and lips. 

A hand trails up from your soapy thighs and his thumb begins to trail languidly against your swollen clit, a stark contrast to his deep thrusts.

As your hands reach up to tug on his platinum blonde hair he looks down at you, the intensity of his gaze has you clawing at him. "Youngbae..." you moan, eyelashes fluttering up to look at his pleasure-filled face. His expression as he looks down at your body is almost enough to make you melt in his arms. While he pushes himself deeper into you at a pace fast enough to make your knees weak, you can feel the familiar warmth in your core start to build up.

His body then caves against yours and the thrill of his hot skin pressing against yours leaves your lips to scream out his name. Youngbae's nose sweeps down to your neck, a warning before lips and teeth attach to the sensitive skin, promising to leave marks that would be left as a tag of his own. YoungBae's hands are your only reminder that he's still sweet and lovely. His soft hands trace lightly against the skin of your thigh, making imaginary designs that inch higher and higher to your centre. His thumb is smooth when it first touches your clit, but his movements are rough and has your hands reaching back against the wall. YoungBae's normally warm eyes bore into yours with demand and slowly you raise your arms until they're looped around his neck, hands flat against his shoulder blades. The next thrust hits you harder than expected and your nails dig into his delicate skin. The bundle of nerves in your stomach unravels and you breathe out your orgasm with a shock so sudden you're almost instantly writhing into his strong arms. He's silent and only the erratic puffs of hot air against your neck tells you that he finished too.

When your breathing finally returns back to normal YoungBae shuts off the water and wraps you in a towel. A soft kiss delicately brushes against your lips before he wraps another towel around his waist and starts walking back to the room. "Wait!" You yell after him, suddenly feeling yourself lose your balance.

He turns back towards you and slicks his hair back out of his face.

"Carry me?"

"I'm tired," He chuckles and keeps walking.

You cross your arms across your chest and glare at him.

"Dong YoungBae, you owe me."

Begrudgingly, he comes back into the fog-filled bathroom and lifts you up bridal-style.

"Am I carrying you because you actually can't walk or because you want me to do random work for you?" He questions, jokingly annoyed.

You keep silent, hinting at the obvious answer. This makes him laugh out loud. "Damn," He boasts, winking down at your blushing face. As if what he had done was some sort of achievement.

"Really?!" You playfully hit his chest as he gently lays you down. He keeps with his childish laughter and runs away, squealing the words "I'm playing" until he suddenly slips onto the wooden floor with a loud thump.

You sit up to look at him sprawled out on the ground. "That's what you get," you smirk, and chuckle at his goofy smile.

He bursts out laughing and throws his towel up at you, "Shut up!"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.5K 121 14
This is my first time writing on here. I hope you enjoy my writing style. X reader has been friends with Jiyong since childhood and stayed close with...
3.2K 52 26
Ateez imagines. Multiple topics and fun moments. Mostly fluff and angst with a sprinkle of smut cuz I'm not good at writing
156K 3.2K 32
Taynew smuts. Pure filth. Shooooo if you're uncomfortable.
My Love By Avery

Fanfiction

13.7K 237 30
My love for you never dies.