Aphmau X Child! Reader

By RJMOSS01

You sniffled after taking another beating but some werewolves. Even though you hid your ears and tail, I gue... More

Prolouge
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chaper 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
✅ Mystreet Season 1 ✅
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
✅ Mystreet Season 2 ✅
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
✅Mystreet Season 3✅
Not a chapter #1 (don't skip pls, its art-)
Season 4 - Teaser
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Uhm....Why did I not know this??
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
✅️ Season 4 ✅️
{Update on ✅️Season 4✅️}
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Not a Chapter #2 (Update)

Chapter 4

2.5K 68 26
By RJMOSS01

You woke up early in the morning with your Ukulele on your back and a bucket in your hands.

You did some reasearch and the fish your trying to catch come up on the shore a little early but not to early.

You yawned and rubbed your eyes, but continued to walk anyway.

You didn't tell anyone where you were going, because you wanted to walk alone.

You've had so many people around recently, so being alone would be nice for a change.

"Ah! Theres the part of the beach I need to go too! Now just too--EEP!" You yelped when you saw a boy sitting there all by himself.

His shoes were layed neatly to the side and he was reading a book.

He had blue hair fading into red.

He wore a purple hoodie fading into white at the sleeves with jeans and sneakers.

He stared at the book and closed it.

"Okay...Here it goes!" He took put a wand making you raise an eyebrow.

"Selepticas--Arrow magicas!" The wand made a small spark but nothing came out.

"Darnet...How am I supposed to make magical arrows...Am I saying the spell wrong?" He looked back in his book as you stared at him amazed.

'A witch! Like Auntie Lucy! Hes another kid...Hes another kid! Maybe I should say hi! Wait...Thats to foreward...I want to make a good first impression. Maybe I should try, 'Hi! I'm Y/N!' No...You can't just do that! 'Heey...Dude?' Dude? No way! Stupid...How...do I make friends? This is hard...'

Your thoughts ran into eachother as you tried to figure out what to say.

You heard him move again and he had placed the book and wand down. He began to play the Violin.

"Wow...Hes good." You muttered.

You remembered that you had your Ukulele and took it out. He was playing, 'Riptide'.

You were a little bit new to the song on account of only recently learning it with Aaron.

He started to play the beginning making you gulp.

As he went on you slowly began to join him.

He turned around shocked but didn't stop playing.

He slowly backed up as you smiled at him and played.

You hummed to the song a little as he stared at you odd.

As if he was trying to figure you out.

"And they come unstuck..." You muttered.

"Lady! Running down to the riptide!" "T-Taken away to the dark side..." He muttered nervously. "I wanna be your left hand man!" You grinned. "I love you...When your singing that song and..." "I got a lump in throat cause! Your gonna sing the words wrong!"

You laughed and stopped playing as he chuckled.

"I didn't think Ukulele and violin together."

"They do. At least, thats what I like to think. Sorry...I didn't mean to disturb you..." You smiled, sheepishly as your ears fell a little.

"Your a...Werewolf." "EEP!" "Fasinating. I've never seen one in person. More so talked to one. Whats your name." He questioned, placing his violin back in it's case.

"My name? My names Y/N. How about you?"

"My names Asher."

"Its nice to meet you Asher!" You smiled, sticking out your hand.

"You too Y/N." He nodded, shaking your hand.

It got quiet.

You sweated nervously as he stared at you.

'What do I say now!? Come on Y/N! You could have your chance to make a friend! Don't blow it!'

"Erm...I couldn't help but notice that...You read lots of books! What are they about anyways?" You questioned, picking one up.

"Don't touch that!" He pouted, taking the book.

"Sorry..." You frowned, holding your head low.

He sighed.

"Its a book about magic. I'm trying to be a witch but I'm having a hard time...."

"Seriously? I have a Auntie whos a witch! I'm sure she wouldn't mind teaching you one day!"

"R-Really?"

"Mhm! I'm sure she wouldn't mind!"

"Wow...Thanks Y/N! Your a nice person!" He smiled.

"Does that mean were friends!" You grinned.

"Sure. We can be friends." He smiled softly, patting your head. "I read in a book that werewolfs like this treatment. Am I wrong?"

"Well, its certain people I allow to pet my head. Since were friends you've got that permission!" You smiled, hugging him.

"...N-Not good with hugs. Or this much attention all at once...Please let me go."

"Ah. Sorry Asher!" You smiled, letting him go.

"Well...I need to go anyways. Theres a Sandcastle competition I'm going to participate in. My parents want me to actually do stuff durning this entire vacation cause they said they went threw a lot of trouble to get these tickets. My sister was supposed to be my partner but she went to go take a Hula class. I'm going as a solo. Which will make me look out if place but...Whatever." He sighed.

"Lemme' be your partner! I've never built a Sandcastle before!" "Seriously? Haven't you ever been to the beach?"

"No. This is my first time at the beach." You smiled.

"Well...I guess if you wanna try it I'm okay with it. It is a competition though. So don't get discouraged if the other castles look nice. Lets just have fun." He muttered.

"Mkay!" You grinned, holding a thumbs up while your tail is wagging.

"But won't you be hot in those clothes?"

"Its fine. I don't get hot easily."

"Okay! As long as your comfy!" You smiled.

You two arrived at the beach to see Aphmau rambling about the Sand Castle build contest with Kawaii~Chan, Dante, and Lucinda.

You smiled and ran over to her.

"Hey Aph!" "Y/N!? What are you doing here? I thought you were sleeping?" "I was. Then I got bored! And I found this!" You smiled, extending your arms to Asher who was staring awkwardly at Aphmau and the others.

"Whos this?" Dante questioned.

"My friend Asher!" You smiled, complete pride in your voice.

"Hello..." He muttered. "Well its nice to meet you!" Aphmau giggled.

"Its good to know Y/N made a friend her age!" Lucinda smirked.

"Y'know....It sounds bad when you say it Auntie Lucy." You pouted. "Lucy...Is this the girl who said was a Witch?"

"Yup! This is Lucinda, Dante, Kawaii~Chan, and Aphmau. Sorry. I should've said that when we walked up huh?" You smiled.

Asher scratched the back of his head and turned away from the others.

"Me and Asher are entering the Sand castle contest!" "Oh really? Me too!" Aphmau giggled. "Huh?" You muttered.

"Aphmau sweetie, think this contest is ment for kids." Lucinda muttered.

"Hahaha~ Don't worry Lucinda. I thought so too! But they said ANYONE can participate. Isn't that great!? I wonder if we could probably get piranhas in the moat or somethin' like that."

"PIRANHAS!?" Asher and Dante yelped.

"Y/N...Is this girl...Okay?"

"Sometimes. She gets like this when shes excited." You sighed. "Hmm...Your right. Tiny little geckos would have to do instead."

"Can I have one!" You smiled.

"Don't enourage her Y/N..." Lucinda sighed.

"I, uhhh Aphmau, this sounds great but we already had plans. Why don't you see if Aaron will build one with you."

"Cause hes some, -errands-, to run instead!" Aphmau giggled.

Asher cringed as you facepalmed.

"That...Was bad..." You sighed.

"I know..." Aphmau mumbled.

"I'm sorry Aphmau but were terrible builders. I think we'd just ruin your chance of winning!"

"That's right honey. Were just awful."

"Yeah...You're right. Actually! I don't mind doing this on my own! I've been practicing for this moment! I've been building sandcastles my whole life! Its the only thing I do at the beach!"

"Seriously?" Asher questioned.

"Seriously~" Aphmau smirked.

"The only thing?" You questioned.

"Yeah, that sounds a little bit extreme."

"Very extreme." Asher sighed.

"There are so many things you can do at the beach aside from building sand castles." "Yeah, like fake-drowning so you can get hot guys to hold you~!" Kawaii~chan crooned.

"I don't like the sound of that." You muttered. "Shut up!" Lucinda glared, eyeing Kawaii~Chan.

"Yeah...Swimming isn't really mm---Nevermind! ANYWAY, I have to get going for the competition gets full."

"Us too. Hope your ready to get your butt kicked Aph!" You smirked. "Bring it on Missy~" Aphmau chuckled.

"Good luck out there!" Dante smiled.

"I won't need it! Chaõ!" Aphmau waved, walking off.

"Lets go Asher!" "Okay...Hold on. Let me place my stuff in a safe place first." He sighed, placing his stuff near the area you both would build sandcastles.

You and Asher sat in your designated spot as The Guyde began to talk.

"Welcome everyone to the annual Love~ Love Paradise Sand castle competition! Now, before we get started I have to go over the rules! Only teams of up to four people, no using outside materials," You paused and looked at your bucket.

"Does this count?"

"I'm...Not sure. Put it down just to be safe." "Okie..." You pouted.

"Sobotage--- immediate disqualification! Judging takes place tomorrow morning! Now, lets get BUILDING!" The Guyde grinned.

You and Asher got started as you smirked at Aphmau.

She smirked back at you before building her castle. You suddenly saw Ivy walk over to her making you flinch.

"This battles gonna get ugly?" "How so?" "Don't worry about it. Lets do this!"

"Alright. Lets build this." You nodded and began building up your base.

Asher smoothed it out with his hands and built up.

"Wanna put towers or no?" "Mhm! Lets put lots of those!"

It was actually starting to look good.

"Isn't that tower a bit too tall?" Asher questioned, making small windows by poking holes with his fingers.

"Nah~! Lets go the extra mile!" He smiled and giggled.

"Whatever you say."

You looked over at Aphmaus castle as she smiled.

"Getting intimidated by me Y/N?" "Ha! Thats funny! Never!" You scoffed, blowing a raseberry.

"Are you always this childish?"

"Tch! Shut up mean...ie." Suddenly you felt a drop on your nose.

Then there was a full on downpour.

"Huh!? Rain! Oh a day like this!" You growled.

"Don't worry. I've got an Umbrella." Asher put it up to keep the castle from getting wet.

You saw Aphmaus disapointed face and began to frown.

Your ears fell making Asher turned to Aphmau.

"Why don't you go back to your house with her. We can finish the castle when it stops raining."

"Thanks Asher! We'll meet up here, mkay?"

"Alright." He waved, heading back to his own home.

You went to Aphmau and grabbed her hand. "You okay?" "Yeah.. I'm fine." She sighed. Your ears fell and you whimpeared a little.

You and Aphmau arrived at the house with everyone sitting on the couch waiting for you both.

You held your cookie as your ear and tail dripped with water a little bit.

"There you are....Ivy told us what happened, where have you two been?" Teony questioned.

"Mm...We just went for a walk. I kinda got distracted..." Aphmau spoke, sadly.

Your ears fell but twitched slightly as the water flickered off of them.

"Aw... so you got your Castle ruined, are you going to be okay?" "Yeah...I'll be fine. I know it's silly, but I worked really hard on it. And I would just like to see it finished." Aphmau sighed.

"Thats not silly. It just means you've got dedication and determination!" You smiled.

"Someones been studying their words of the day." Aphmau chuckled, feeling slightly better just by having you talk to her.

"Its okay...Don't beat yourself up over it. These things happen." "I know..." Aphmau groaned.

"Well, it's getting late... Ivy and I will be heading back to our place, Good night." Teony smiled.

"Uhm, I'm sorry about your sandcastle!" "Night guys..." "Goodnight Ivy! Night Teony!" You waved.

You slept peacfully in your bed before you were awaken by Aaron. "Come on. Lets rebuild Aphmaus castle." He smirked.

You just nodded groggily, still half sleep and not fully taking in your surroundings.

He sat you on his neck as you yawned and slightly wagged your tail.

"Did you need to drag her out of bed? I wouldn't want to bug her about this." Aphmau chuckled.

"She'd notice in a heartbeat if you were gone." Aaron chuckled. You fell in and out of sleep before fully waking up to see Aphmau and Ivy building a sandcastle together.

"So...Aphmau and Ivy are friends now?"

"Mhm."

"Ah...I see."

"Which sandcastle is yours?" You pointed to the one that was covered by the Umbrella.

"Oh? Who'd you do it with?" "A boy named Asher. Hes my friend."

"Huh...Finally made a friend huh?"

"Why does everyone keep saying that..." You pouted, making Aaron chuckle.

"Lets go. I think they got this." "Mkay." You nodded, adding a yawn.

The next morning you all went back down the beach.

Aphmau and Ivy were still working.

"Morning. Looks like you two have been working on this all night."

"Wow...That looks so cool." You awed.

"Yeah...But look what we created! Its a masterpiece!" Aphmau grinned, adding a yawn.

"You've got my vote. You and Y/N both." Aaron smiled. "We totally nailed this!"

"I'm still gonna win." You smirked.

You saw Asher waiting for you under the Umbrella reading a book making you smiled.

"Speaking off!" You went off to Asher and scared him. "Don't do that." "Party pooper." "You ready to finish up?"

"Yup!" You grinned.

You both finished up your sand castles before Guyde not ready to announce the winners.

"Goood Morning contestants! What a great turnout we have in despite the challenges of yesterday's storm, it looks like you put together some impressive Sand castles! Now lets get the judging started!"

The judges looked over everyone as you sweated nervously.

You and Asher stood with the others awaiting to hear who was the winner.

"Hey Aphmau, I just wanted to say that no matter what happens, win or lose, It was great to share this with you!"

"I feel the same way. Thanks for saving my castle...I mean....our castle. Same goes for you Y/N. Win or lose you did a great job!" Aphmau smiled, ruffling your head.

"You too Asher." She added.

He smiled lightly at her while you grinned.

"After much deliberation, I'm pleased to announce the runners-up of exsibating mastery of their craft are Aphmau and Ivy, and Y/N, and Asher!"

Ivy and Aphmau squeales while your tail wagged back and forth happily.

Asher smiled softly.

"Buuuut, the winners of the Annual Sandcastle competition are the Cutie Hut Crusaders!" Aphmau and Ivy teared up as you trembled.

"You okay?" Asher questioned.

"Y-Yeah...I-I'm...I'm...ASHER WE LOOOSSSST!" You whined.

"There there..." He sighed, patting your head.

"Lets get them back to the house." Teony sighed.

You, Ivy, and Aphmau fell asleep with you falling asleep ontop of Aphmau.

Asher smiled at you.

This competition, wasn't as meaningless as he thought.

Plus, he made a friend.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.9K 34 36
All of these one-shots belong to me and I write them all by my little 11-year-old self so if you steal them I will hunt you down. There's a 0% chanc...
23.7K 953 54
CONTENT CONTAINS : SEXUAL CONTENT HARASSMENTS DRUG USE VIOLENCE & STRONG LANGUAGE IF YOUR EASILY TRIGGERED OR UNCOMFORTABLE, DO NOT READ!! • " All t...
4.5K 350 56
CONTENT CONTAINS : MENTAL ILLNESS SEXUAL CONTENT DRUG USE VIOLENCE & STRONG LANGUAGE IF YOUR EASILY TRIGGERED OR UNCOMFORTABLE, DO NOT READ!! • " You...
1.6K 33 69
CONTENT CONTAINS : SELF HARM SUICIDAL THOUGHTS SUICIDE ATTEMPT MENTAL ILLNESS SEXUAL CONTENT DRUG USE ASSAULT TORTURE VIOLENCE & STRONG LANGUAGE IF Y...