An Italian's Conceited King (...

De MedievalTomboy

"Why don't you consider shutting up and mind your own business. It's just a wise suggestion though." Ah there... Mai multe

Things to Know
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 54
Epilogue

Chapter 53

2.6K 175 4
De MedievalTomboy

Valentina Point of View

"And then?"

"Then Majesty had to run around the huge tree for over an hour nonstop to get the boy down. One who witnessed can easily say the child played him but for them to believe a two year old so capable is a little tough."

That's my son!

He took perfect advantage of his age and good use of his smarts to keep his father in his place.

Amazing boy, he is!

"You gave him a bomb of a son, Val. Never knew I would see Majesty like that." Luci praised, admired and adored me all the same time all thanks to my little boy.

No wonder people love Agustin so much.

"Well he is indeed my son. He lives up to his name. He may be so young and a child but by no means he is an ignorant." I said smugly, puffing my chest with pride.

"That is that but are you really not going to reunite with Majesty? Trust me Val, however wrong his methods are, his intentions were always good. He just wanted to keep you safe and avoid any weakness in the battle."

I mulled over her words for a while to decide if I should be honest with her or just brush off her concern for now. Seeing how Luci was always like good sister to me, I decided to share my honest views with her.

"Of course I know. I may be a little unreasonable and stubborn sometimes but I'm not completely irrational. I understand where he stands but it is also true that due to his decisions, I suffered a lot in those two years both physically and emotionally. The time when I needed him the most was when I was alone and crying." I said. Seeing her still pondering over what I said, I sighed and continued explaining her.

"I am ready to give him another chance. I'm all ready to get back to him and live happily with him but before that he needs to know not to make such moves without thinking about others. So the reason why he needs to spend time with our son is because that is one effective way to make him understand better about what being family means. A child to take care of alone and to bear all his responsibilities, he will be cautious of others feelings. Also, Agustin is my strength and my army to torture your Majesty." I spoke with a chuckle.

It is not like I don't love Arse anymore. We have a child together, if any my love for him increased despite the past conditions. But to me rather than being a teenager fool in love like I used to be, I prefer sparing thoughtful affection towards our son.

This is Pig's chance to bond with our son properly and make a goof father out of himself. A father is not just the one who protects his children but he should also know how to show his affection towards them.

And in that matter, I trust my little peach. By the time the little one is done, he would make the pig into a refined man.

I don't even have to lift my finger up for that.

"Seeing the little prince, I don't think he would accept Majesty anytime soon. He is too much protective over you." Her words made giggle at her ignorance.

If she knows what type of a kid my dear son is, she will definitely think otherwise.

"You just sit back and watch, Luci. Soon your Majesty shall come over to take me back as his queen respectfully."

"Soon as in?"

"Soon as in when my son seems fit." I said vaguely creating an air of suspense for her.

Just like I said the day indeed came soon. It took Pig three months to claim Agustin's heart which I highly doubt.

These three months, I lived like a queen of my life. The agreement between us, the kiss agreement I mean, never happened even once all these three months all because my son tired his father beyond words.

After climbing the tree fiasco, every day was like living a new unpredictable life for Pig. It is not wrong to say that out of all these years, Pig hasn't seen these many challenges that he went through the past three months.

From creating havoc for him to acting all good and gentleboy before others making Pig the bad one, Pig saw many things. While everyone thinks Prince Agustin is one of the humblest and kindest calm children, only Pig knows how he actually is.

Nonetheless, even after going through a storm every single day, the rapport between father and son improved greatly. I can see how attached Pig got to Agustin. One can literally see hearts and stars in his eyes whenever he has his eyes on our son.

And Agustin, he always liked his father a lot but in a different manner. He continued to love him in a strange way but nonetheless he cares for him a lot.

And that same love brought the both on their knees in front of me. Both father and son looked at each other and signaled one another with eyes, which is pretty amusing to watch.

Pig and Agustin are sitting on one knee before me, each carrying a bouquet of flowers in their hands.

"I know I was a little inconsiderate and hurt you greatly before. I know where I went wrong but trust me I will never let the same mistake repeat again. I really really wholeheartedly love you, Val. You were, are and will only be the woman to rule my heart. Only you deserve to be my Queen and mother of our children. Although, most of the time I'm conceited and playful, I never took our love for a joke. After my mother, only Tia and you are my true family. Now Agustin too, of course. So please accept me and take me back as your husband. I promise I will never hurt you again nor will I let tears roll down from your eyes. Take me back, please."

All he said in one breath without any breaks and tapped Agustin with his arm. Agustin nodded and gave me the flowers he was holding to me proceeded by Pig.

To say I was shocked would be an understatement.

I'm not shocked about both the father and son being on the same page. Not really! But what shocked me were his words.

He did not say he would take me back as his wife and queen. Instead he asked me to take him back to be my husband. That moment, I know training with our son was successful.

He understood even though doing the right thing, what went wrong. My son indeed was successful in making his father see the light of the day.

Agustin showed his mother's heart to his father through himself and I'm more than grateful to it.

"How did you make my little peach listen to you? He is quietly helping you propose me? That is one great achievement I wanted to know about." I asked.

He is still sitting on his one knee while my son came to stand beside me with a huge smile.

Oh nah nah nah, something is definitely wrong.

Agustin and standing quietly?

King of wonders!

"Nothing much. I told him how much I love you few days ago and from then on he has been an obedient and a loving son to me." Pig said almost genuinely innocently.

Told Agustin about his love for me?

And the little boy accept him with open hands and big heart?

Not only that, he has been an obedient son to him?

Smells extremely fishy to me!

"And what did you exactly say to make him obedient to you?" I gaped at pig for answers because I know there is something else to the story.

Even though Agustin listens to me well and in my team against others, he was never this obedient to me. It's almost creepy and frightening.

"I told him our love story. How we met, what we said to each other, how we argued; everything from our first meet I told him our great love story. After hearing it, he understood my heart, my love for you and him - therefore got soft towards me. It was only after I told him how I wish to propose you and live together with you and him, he nodded positively."

The biggest challenge of my life was encountered right at that moment.

Challenge to stop myself from laughing and put up with my usual expression.

"Let's get married again; this time with our son as best man." I said with a grin and bent down to give him a peck on his lips.

Seeing how stunned he is, it doesn't take rocket science to tell he didn't expect this response from me. Shooting up to his legs, he enclosed me into a tight hug later on kissing the life out of me.

The kiss awoke the feelings that were sleeping inside me. Only he can bring out these extreme emotions from me.

Through that simple kiss, I understood how much he missed me all these years. I came to know how desperate he for me.

Breaking the kiss, I moved back a little and looked down and there the boy stood, smiling brightly towards us.

I snickered at both the father and son in amusement. "You are such a fool, Arse."

My bad, I thought my son is on same page with his father.

Didn't know the story just started. The three months were just trial version, the real game only started now.

Agustin, Agustin... what is in your mind?

~*~*~*~*~*~

Hello Sweeties,

Next chapter is here. Enjoy!

What do you think about the chapter? Good?

Did you expect the proposal in this chapter?

A heartfelt proposal that too?

Why and how did Agustin accept Arse?

Arse finally tamed his little beast or - !

Will Agustin ever be an obedient child to his father?

Please shower me with votes and comments.

Share my books with your friends.

Lots of Love

Lady Prim

Continuă lectura

O să-ți placă și

1.7K 219 30
**COMPLETED** (NOT TOTALLY EDITED.., SO PLEASE IGNORE MY MISTAKES.) What happens when 2 long lost lovers come across each other after 10 fuckin' year...
211K 4.3K 58
𝐂𝐎𝐌𝐏𝐋𝐄𝐓𝐄𝐃 ▪︎ 𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐡 𝐚𝐧 𝐢𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐩𝐞𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐧𝐭 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐧𝐠 𝐦𝐨𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐦𝐚𝐟𝐢𝐚 𝐪𝐮𝐞𝐞𝐧 𝐟𝐢𝐧𝐝𝐬 𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐦𝐚𝐟𝐢𝐚 �...
1.7M 75.5K 52
Twenty years later, it's time for an heir to take the throne and time for a new ruler to lead the wolves. It is time for a new beginning. It is time...
9.6M 311K 70
Wattpad Creator! Happy and proud. HIM: Staying the night? Not my thing. Hearts and flowers? Boring. Falling in love? Not anytime soon. Settling down...