The Monroe Brothers {GETTING...

By smilelikeafool

Carter, Braydon, Jayden, and Tyler Monroe. The Monroe brothers are four boys that have more power than anyone... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62 (Picture of Sadie and Parker)
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Q&A
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Epilogue
Published?

Chapter 43

31.7K 1.1K 235
By smilelikeafool

There's no point to the video, but I love Alx James and I laughed so hard at it. You might not but whatever, I'm weird. Here's a new chapter my peoples! fiftyshadesreader256 and kysialove , this is dedicated to you two because I love your comments!

Grayson's P.O.V.

Right now, where I am isn't where any 17 year wants to be.

"So, what's your name?" A dude asked and I looked at him.

"I'm Grayson," I said and ran my hands through my hair. "You?"

"I'm Caleb," he said. "This is Linus."

"Nice to meet you I guess," I said.

"You know, pretty boys like you won't survive long," Caleb said.

"I'm not a pretty boy you oaf," I snapped.

"Watch it mr. Grayson, it might get a little bad in here," Linus said in a taunting tone.

"Whatever, I have more things to think about than arguing with you two," I snapped and they laughed. Idiots.

"Grayson Kramer," the cop called and I looked up. "You got bailed out kid."

"What?" I asked. "by who-what're you doing here?"

"I'm bailing you out, I'm not gonna let you stay in here with these two oafs," Blake said and I smiled and walked out, I hugged her.

"God I missed you Blake," I said.

"I can't breathe," she said and I let go.

"I was going to surprise you on our birthday but then this kinda happened," I said.

Braylon's POV

"Let's get out of here," I said and we walked out of the jail and walked to my car. "Ok one, why did you get locked up and what'd you do?"

"It's a long story." he said. "Where'd you get money from?"

"I've been saving money for my bail." I said and he laughed. "I'm not kidding, this is my bail money."

"Why did you do it?" he asked. "I mean, after what I did."

"You're still my brother and I know he had something to do with Elaine." I said and he looked away.

"Braylon, just leave it alone, please." he said.

"Ok." I said. "Who knows you got locked up?"

"Dad, Elaine...Liz." he said and saying Liz he sounding so disappointed. "God, I'm suppose to be her big brother and protect her, instead she sees me pissed and getting arrested."

"Hey, it'll be ok." I said and we pulled up to the house. "You ready?"

"Now or never." he said and we walked inside. "Blake, what's that doing here?"

"I have a name Grayson." Leon said.

"Does it look like I care?" He snapped. "Why are you back anyways?"

"For my daughter." he said and Grayson looked at me.

"Where's Nick?" He asked.

"He broke her heart, he overreacted in the situation." I said and he rolled his eyes.

"That's great." he said with sarcasm.

"Where's Frankie?" I asked and Frankie walked out with some food for Kali. She went and sat beside Leon.

"You want some food?" Frankie asked and Kali giggled. "I'll take that as a yes."

"Where's mom?" Grayson asked and I looked at him. "Better yet, where's Austin?"

"Mom and Kyle broke up," I said.

"Is she ok?" He asked.

"You know mom, she won't admit something's wrong," I said and his phone rang.

"Hello? I'm with Blake. This morning. I'm not going to sit here and argue with you Lillian. I got in some trouble. Ok, can you please stop with the smart mouth? Goddammit Lillian, I'm just with my sister is it a fucking crime?" Everybody flinched in the room that time, even Leon. Grayson's face softened. "Hey, I'm sorry, just please don't cry Lillian. Ok, I'll come over later I need to talk to Blake." It hung up and I looked at him and smirked. "Lose the smirk."

"You have a little Clingy in your hands," I said.

"It's not that, I told her I was going to come over and then I got into trouble," he said.

"You what?" Frankie asked and handed the food to Leon, she went to the kitchen and grabbed her seat and have it to him. Then walked to Grayson. "What the hell did you do Grayson Isaac?"

"I got arrested," he said.

"For what?" She hissed.

"Slapping Elaine," he said and Frankie slapped him. "What the hell Frankie?" He pushed her and she got back in his face.

"You know better to ever put your hands on a girl," She snapped.

"We're back..." Carter said then trailed off seeing Grayson. "What're you doing here? Frankie why are you mad? And did you just slap him?" Frankie looked back at him.

"I didn't hit Elaine Frankie, if I would hit a girl I would've just hit you. Which I'm still trying not to do," he snapped. "Don't tell me you believe her over me too."

"No," she said. "Wait. Dad called them?"

"No, she did," He said. "Dad wasn't even there, Liz was upstairs."

"Ok, tell us what happened," she said.

"Let story time begin," Grayson said and we all started moving and sat down. "Ok, me and Elaine got into it again. She claimed I didn't wash the dishes and I told her it wasn't my turn to wash them, then she started yelling at me and I just stood there. Then she said something about if I had a mom when I was growing up I maybe might have more manners and I might've lost it then. I'll admit yes I yelled at her but I never touched her, I did punched the wall though."

"That's not surprising," I muttered and he rolled his eyes and continued.

"I stormed upstairs to my room and Liz came in there to make sure I was ok. Me and Elaine get into it quite a bit and Liz knew that. Dad came home and he yelled for me and I walked downstairs, Elaine was crying and dad was mad. He started yelling at me and then we ended up yelling at each other. He said that I was never suppose to put my hands on a woman and I got confused, I looked and Elaine had a handprint on her face. Then it went downhill from there," he said. "I felt so bad but Liz was scared, I screamed at dad that I hated him and he was a sorry ass dad."

"I would've said the same thing," I said.

"How'd you bail him out?" Braydon asked.

"I used my bail money," I said and they started laughing. "I'm being serious."

"Only you Braylon," Iris said and the door opened.

"I just love how you guys leave me," Emily said.

"You were too slow," Braydon said.

"Who are you?" Grayson asked and Emily looked at him.

"I'm Emily," she said.

"Wait, not being mean but aren't you the shy girl from Justice hill?" He asked.

"Yeah," she said.

"Why'd you have to corrupt the good girl?" He asked and we laughed. Leon handed Kali to Frankie and walked to the kitchen. Someone knocked on the door.

"I'll get it," Emily said and opened it. "Um hey." Nick walked in, uh oh. He walked into the living room.

"Frankie," he said.

"Hey," she said.

"So you break my sisters heart and just show back up?" I snapped.

"Really Braylon?" Nick asked.

"Yes really," Grayson said and Leon walked back in.

"Frankie," Leon said and she looked at him. "Mom wants to know when she can see Kali."

"Tomorrow," she said.

"Ok," he said and she looked back at Nick.

"Don't give me that look, you were the one walked out not me," she said, go Frankie.

"I know I walked out and I overreacted," he said.

"Blake I'm sorry but I have to get going," Grayson said.

"Oh, ok," I said trying to hide the disappointment in my voice. I sounded like a 5 year old but it did hurt that he was about to leave me for a girl.

"Blake," he said.

"It's fine Grayson, I promise," I said and smiled, he wasn't convinced. He hugged me.

"I love you Blake,"he said.

"I love you too Grayson," I said and he left, I put my hands in my pockets.

"You good?" Iris asked.

"Yeah," I said and walked into the kitchen.

"Bray," Braydon said and I turned around, I leaned back against the counter. "Are you sure you're ok?"

"Yeah," I said and he put his hands on my hips, I looked down but he put his finger under my chin and raised it back up. He kissed me, my lips parted and our lips moved in sync. His hand cupped my cheek and this kiss wasn't rough it was soft and gentle. We finally pulled apart but our foreheads rested against each other's. I looked at his lips and yes I wanted to kiss him again. He pecked my lips softly and he looked into my eyes, then shock went across his face.

"No-I-I-" he ran out the kitchen and I heard the door shut. I stood there frozen and they walked into the kitchen.

"What's wrong with Braydon?" Carter asked and I ran through them and ran upstairs to my room. I locked my door and I sat on my bed. They started banging on my door.

"Braylon, open the door," Iris said and they continued hitting the door and trying to get me to come out. They finally stopped and I walked to my closet. I saw Braydon's shirt and took off mine, I put it on and put on some basketball shorts. The shirt smelled like him and I climbed on my bed and laid down. I closed my eyes and eventually fell asleep.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

97K 3K 27
❝MY SILENCE IS MY EXPRESSION OF PAIN❞ Ryder Baizen, is your typical 'bad-boy'. The platinum blonde has every girl falling to his feet, while every bo...
4.9M 151K 37
Cover by KekekBronach Poppy McCormick was best friends with the school's most popular girl, Belle Jones, before Belle even became popular. A...
618K 10.7K 39
Dawn is the home town good girl with a spunky attitude and compassionate heart. So much like her father and struggling with the estranged relationshi...
977K 30K 42
Emma Hayden. The new student of Westwood High. It's a small school, not known for any good reason so naturally, new students get all the attention. E...