Kadic Academy Kids

By furnacewithwings

Tovah Pressman is the new girl at Kadic Academy. What will happen when she comes to school to her cousin Jere... More

New girl
Remember what?
The Journal
It's only a fracture
Truth or Dare
A Normal Day
Kiss and camp
The Great Outdoors
Double date
Flu
Claustriphobia
Fainting Spell
Love sick
Long Weekend
A Fine mess
Shifting
The Lock In
And They Were Roommates
Sleep over!
Odd's undersea costume
Aelitas diving costume
Blast to the past
Dance Fever part 1
Tovah costume and regular outfit
Dance Fever part 2
Fall Break
Another Romeo And Juliet
Seizing
Seized
IGNORED
SCAVENGER HUNT
THE BIG GESTURE
NOT A CHAPTER
CABIN IN THE WOODS
WHAT A LOVELY SURPRISE
THE LAMB
GURU
HOME FOR THE HOLIDAY
NEW YEAR
WHAT YEAR IS IT?
EXCHANGE
WHO ARE YOU
UH-OH
MEMORIES
COMMON ENEMY
DEJA VU
THE BEST DAD. PT 1.
THE BEST DAD PT. 2
ROCK-A-BYE
THAT SINKING FEELING
WHAT A BEACH
BEACH PLEASE
UPDATED COSTUME FOR TOVAH

AGAIN?

44 6 0
By furnacewithwings

Aelita Stones Kadic Academy Ninth Grade Students 

I came out of the scanner and looked at my hands, "Are you kidding me?" I shook my head staring at my now black nail polished hands, "What is even happening!" Tovah hissed as she came out of her scanner looking like me, "Didn't this already happen?" Ulrich asked, "Yes, it did." I shook my head, "Don't you have the codes to fix this Jeremy?" Tovah asked climbing up the ladder, "We need to go back to school, Aelita and I have to go to school for Academic Decathalon." We grabbed our backpacks and headed out of the factory even before Jeremy could tell us anything. "Why is this happening again, XANA has already done this one," Tovah said as we tromped up the hill to school, "Maybe it was just a computer malfunction," I said as we got to the classroom that decathlon was being held in. "Ready?" I asked, "Yes, being in your body isn't as overwhelming as it was the first time." 

Odd Della Robbia Kadic Academy Ninth Grade Student 

I walked up to my room to get my book for English class and Tovah was waiting for me in my room, "Tovah?" I raised my eyebrow, "Or Aelita?" I asked, "No, it's me, Tovah." she walked up to me and wrapped her arms around me kissing me deeply, I wrapped my arms around her waist and then pulled away. "Wow." I blushed deeply, "Jeremy works fast." I giggled, "You want to ditch class?" she asked grabbing my hand and pulling me down the hall, we went into town, and then ended up at the Hermitage. "Kind of romantic isn't it?" she asked looking around, "I guess, kind of creepy I think." I looked around as we went deeper into the house, "Why?" she asked, "Ooh, have you been in this room?" She asked as we went into a small room with a metal table, "I think we should go, it's gonna be lunch soon," my phone began to buzz in my pocket and I pulled it out. "Hello?" I answered, "What? But Tovah is here now..." I looked over at Tovah and rubbed the back of my neck, "So, um, you're not..." she raised her hand and hit me with a ball of lightning. I fell back and soon I was trapped. 

Ulrich Stern Kadic Academy Ninth Grade Student 

Jeremy and I sat in the library as he worked on the codes to get the girls back in their bodies. "Isn't this weird?" Jeremy asked as he tapped his pen on the wooden table, "Maybe XANA is just getting lazy." I shrugged as I flipped through my book. "He doesn't get lazy, I think he has a plan." Jeremy stood up and went to open the door and smoke began to pour in, Jeremy looked back at me with fear plastered on his face. I hurried to him and closed the door. "He's done this one before too..." I looked at Jeremy shaking my head at the fact that XANA was reusing his attacks on us. "This isn't good, you don't think that he's unleashing some ultimate plan on us?" I asked as we stood in the middle of the library, "Smoke, body switching, we need to call the others and tell them what's happening." I walked over to the window and pulled it open, "Of course he unleashed the fog when it was just us and an asleep Jim in the library." We climbed out of the window and started to outrun the fog. "Hey, Yumi?" I talked into the phone, "What? Are you serious?" I asked shaking my head, "Yumi said that she's in the cafeteria and that it's electric." Jeremy and I ran towards the factory, "Well we need to get Aelita and Tovah, oh and Odd. I'll call Odd." I dialed Odd's number and it went to voice mail. "Oh, please say Odd isn't dead or something." I shook my head as I looked over my shoulder at Jeremy as he talked on the phone to Aelita. 

Aelita Stones kadic academy Ninth grade student 

"This isn't nearly as scary as it was last time," I said as we walked up to our room and sat back on my bed, I pulled off my heeled boots, well, Tovah's heeled boots. "So, what do we do now?" I asked, "Jeremy hasn't called and we're still in each other's bodies," Tovah grabbed her phone out of her pocket and answered it, "Hold on, it's Odd." she got up answering it, which I thought was strange, but I laid back, it was time to take a break. "What the..." I looked at my hand as it began to fade away, "That's not good." I shook my head sitting up, I pushed Tovah's glasses up my nose and stood up from my bed, I had to find Jeremy and tell him what happened. 

Tovah Pressman Kadic Academy Ninth Grade Student

"I'm at school," I said as I pushed my short pink hair out of my face, "No, Tovah, as in me is here." I wondered what he meant and then suddenly the call went to radio silence, I breathed in deeply and ran out to the woods, it was where I figured he was. It's where he always was. "Nothing." I whispered to myself, I ran further through the forest and saw me walking towards me, "Aelita?" I asked, "is that you?" She walked up to me and pointed to the Hermitage, "are you looking for Odd? He's at the Hermitage, come on." We ran to the building and she pulled me down the hall to a room with a steel table in it. The room was warm and small, Odd sat on a table in the middle. "Odd!" I smiled, "there you are, "let's get out of here," I pointed to the door signaling that it was time to go. As we were about to go the door slammed on us. "I get the feeling that wasn't Aelita," I turned to look at Odd as we tried to open the door. "Are you kidding me with this? What is he even planning with this?" Odd asked, "I should have known that wasn't you, I mean I saw you and Aelita go to decathlon this morning, I'm so dumb for thinking it was actually you and not some trick with smoke and mirrors. Now XANA has both of us out of the way and it's going to be even easier to do, whatever he's planning!" I groaned as I slid down the wall to sit. I felt around in my pocket and sighed, "my phone must have fallen out while I was walking through the house, it's not in my pocket anymore, what do we do?" I asked as Odd stood to look out the small window. "What even is this room?" I questioned. "It looks like a weird closet," Odd examined, "We have one kind of like this at our house and it's like a make-shift pantry," he pushed and pulled on the door. "Of course we're locked in and neither of us has our mobiles," he sat back on the ground next to me. "How'd you end up in here?" I asked. "I'm a big dummy," I shrugged. "I thought that thing was you and I should have known considering right now you're not even you," he laughed at himself. "Yeah," I shook my head. "Jeremy is fast but he's not that fast," I gasped as I looked down at my hands.

Yumi Ishiyama Kadic Academy Tenth grade student

"Jeremy hurry please, things are getting serious here!" I whispered into my phone, "well we're avoiding poison smoke over here, and we can't get a hold of Tovah or Odd, Aelita is waiting at the factory and she can't go in alone. You're gonna have to play for time. But I've lived the situation you're in right now with T a couple of months ago, you need to just stay put and not touch anything," Jeremy told me as he ran through the woods. "That's easy to say, but no one in the cafeteria remembers that and they definitely aren't going to listen to me," I watched as someone slammed a chair against a window. "We're doing our best just sit tight," Jeremy told me before abruptly hanging up. "That's all I can do," I whispered to myself as chaos ensued around me.

Aelita Stones Kadic Academy Ninth grade student

"Oh no," I looked down as my hands disappeared and then reappeared as I stood alone in the factory. "That's not good," I closed my fist, well Tovah's fist, and looked behind me as the elevator whined open. "Tovah?" Ulrich asked, "oh sorry, I forgot." He laughed. "What do we do? Tovah is missing with my body," I asked Jeremy, "well we can't do anything until both of you are...you again, I mean Odd and Tovah are both missing, where could they be?" Jeremy asked tapping his chin. He sat in his chair and pinged Odd's phone, "they both show up at...well that's strange," he stated, "what?" I asked. "They're at the Hermitage," Ulrich and I looked at each other suspiciously, "why would they be there?" Ulrich asked. "Ulrich why don't you go see why they're there, maybe something happened."

Odd Della Robbia Kadic Academy ninth grade student

"At least we're alone," I shrugged taking her hand, she squeezed it gently and I leaned for a kiss and she pulled away, "sorry, I don't want to kiss you while I'm in Aelita's body, I feel like that's weird," she giggled. "But I'll make up for it when I get mine back," she nudged me playfully, we sat back still holding hands and suddenly her hand began to disappear out of mine. We both looked at the occurrence shocked. "It happened again!" She gasped. "What's happening?" I asked looking at her disappearing hand. "Did you do that?" I asked pulling back and sitting up on my knees. "We have to get out of here," I stood up and walked over to look out the small window.

Ulrich Stern Kadic Academy Ninth grade student

"Let me go with you," Aelita ran after me as I started toward the exit of the factory. "Does Jeremy know?" I asked looking over my shoulder at her. "No, but does he need to?" She asked. "I guess not," I headed down the path to the Hermitage and Aelita pulled the doorknob to the house and her hand began to disappear. "Oh no," She said as we ran down the path, "What's..." I looked at her translucent hand and my face went pale, "You're disappearing. I guess we need to hurry if we're gonna find Odd and Tovah before you vanish." We ran all the way to The Hermitage and we found them in a small room. "What do we do?" I called through the door. "We could break the door down," Aelita suggested, "How?" Odd called through the door, "We'll find a way to break to break the door down," We ran through the house and looked for something to get the door open, "What about this?" Aelita asked about a sturdy chair, "We can try," we picked it up and rammed the door, it barely budged. I then just decided to try brute force, I kicked at the door and it broke open at the hinges. "Thank goodness." Tovah stood up looking down at her hands, "Oh, by the way, I think there's a polymorphic whatever following us, that's what trapped me in here." Tovah said brushing herself off. "Come on," Aelita grabbed Tovah's arm and her hand began to vanish again. "We really do need to go," Tovah said taking her hand, "My hands have been doing the same thing." she took her hand and we started off to the factory. 

Yumi Ishyama Kadic Academy Tenth Grade Student 

"What do we do?" Sissi panicked as the firefighters began to cut the power lines, "We just have to wait, it's all going to work itself out." I assured her, but it was getting scary sitting here waiting. I wasn't used to having to wait this long for things to work themselves out. "I gotta get out of here!" Herb yelled running straight for the door, I got up and ran after him, "Stop!" I called, but he grabbed the door handle and I grabbed his shoulder which sent not only an electric shock through him but me as well. Sissi got up and kicked Herb down, I fell onto the ground feeling awful from the electric shock. "Ouch," I groaned rubbing my forehead. 

Tovah Pressman Kadic Academy Ninth grade student 

"Virtualization," We landed on lyoko and I looked at my hands, well Aelita's hands. "Well just great." I groaned, "Like I shouldn't have expected this." I said as we ran towards the tower, just Aelita and I. "Oh, just in case you remember I have a new power thing," I said as we neared the tower, "Yes, but hopefully we won't need them." she laughed. We jumped down the cavern and looked at our landing point, "Is this it?" Aelita asked, "Yep, just head in." we went to go in but were suddenly blocked by four crabs, "Remind us what will happen if we lose all our life points when we aren't in our bodies..." I asked, "Well, I don't think you really want that so I would avoid that." I looked at the four beasts and was confused as they circled us avoiding our fire but not shooting. "Why aren't they firing at us?" Aelita asked. "I don't know but I have a bad feeling about it." I shook my head and then looked up to see our old fish friend coming towards us, "Oh good, but why now? We aren't even in our correct bodies? What use are we to XANA?" I asked, "I think I know." Aelita said stepping in front of me, the Scyphozoa pushed Aelita out of the way and went to grab me. I held my hand up as it grabbed me, "Energy field!" it dropped me before I lost consciousness and I scrambled to my feet. Aelita pulled out my blaster and hit the Scyphozoa and it scrambled back. We ran into the tower and our memories were returned into the rightful bodies. "Finally." I smiled, "I'll leave you to it." I said as I hopped off the platform and walked out to see Odd and Ulrich defeating the bundle of crabs. "Good," I said as I came out. "Are you, you again?" Ulrich asked as we were ready to go back to our scanners, "Luckily, but I have a lot of questions for Jeremy, but first, we need to make sure that Yumi is safe," 

Return to the past now. 

"Jeremy? Can I come in?" I asked, "What's up?" He asked swiveling in his chair, "I wanna know what's going on, why is all this stuff happening to me? You shoving me into a scanner in the middle of the night, my fake parents, the Schyphoza trying to take me again." Jeremy shrugged, "It's nothing, T, just relax," I crossed my arms, "Okay, well I'm gonna go to sleep." I felt like it was a problem. I wanted to know what was really happening here. Someone had to tell me.    

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

12.7K 285 11
❝𝒘𝒉𝒆𝒓𝒆'𝒔 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒃𝒓𝒂𝒕 𝒕𝒉𝒂𝒕 𝒘𝒂𝒏𝒕𝒆𝒅 𝒎𝒆 𝒕𝒐 𝒎𝒂𝒌𝒆 𝒉𝒆𝒓 𝒔𝒄𝒓𝒆𝒂𝒎?❞ ✧˖*°࿐ 𝐈𝐍 𝐖𝐇𝐈𝐂𝐇, your former teacher whom you kep...
48.8K 1K 19
*** "I l-like you [Y/n] chan" "I like you too Tobio chaan!!" *** "Don't talk to me anymore! Stay away from me!!" "T-Tobio-" "STOP! I'm breaking up wi...
63.8K 3.6K 23
[𝑳𝒐𝒐𝒌𝒊𝒔𝒎!𝑽𝒂𝒓𝒊𝒐𝒖𝒔 𝐗 𝑭𝒆𝒎!𝑹𝒆𝒂𝒅𝒆𝒓] "So, you're telling me that I have access to the power of God and can bend this whole dimensio...
11.4K 249 6
After agreeing to join the Task Force in an investigation for the "Kira case", Y/n meets Misa Amane, a girl who just so happens to be one of the susp...