The Monroe Brothers {GETTING...

Από smilelikeafool

Carter, Braydon, Jayden, and Tyler Monroe. The Monroe brothers are four boys that have more power than anyone... Περισσότερα

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62 (Picture of Sadie and Parker)
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Q&A
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Epilogue
Published?

Chapter 42

29.5K 1K 330
Από smilelikeafool

Braylon's Pov

I woke up and done my business and got dressed. I grabbed my phone and bookbag and walked downstairs. I saw Cody and he looked at me, we walked out and got in the car. He drove to school and we got out, I walked up to the group.

"Hey, good game last night," Justice said.

"It was a painful game," I said and we laughed. The bell rang and we walked to class.

It was the end of third core and the bell rang, I walked out and I walked down the hall. I looked and I saw something I didn't want to, Braydon was kissing a girl.

He looked at her and then looked my way and his eyes got wide. I shook my head and started walking away.

"Braylon!" He yelled and I dropped my stuff but he grabbed me.

"Let go Braydon," I hissed and tried pushing him off.

"Just let me explain," he said and I looked at him.

"Explain what Braydon? You can't stay with one girl! I'm not a toy you can play with Braydon!" I yelled.

"Braylon, just lis-"

"No, just leave me alone, please," I said and took off running, I ran out of the school and to the car. I drove out of there and went home, I walked into the empty house and walked upstairs to my room. I changed into my basketball shorts and took off my shirt leaving me in my tanktop. The door opened and Braydon walked in. "Get out Braydon."

"I'm not leaving you," he said and walked to me, he tried touching my arms and I pushed him away. "Braylon just listen to me, please." I walked to my bed and crawled in and I pushed him off. He looked at me and he jumped on top of me, I kept trying to push him but he was struggling to grab my wrists.

"Braydon, just go," I said struggling and he pinned me. "Go."

"Please," he said and I struggled again.

"Get off of me," I hissed.

"No," he said and he got mad. "Braylon, will you stop for a second and just listen to me?!" I flinched and stopped, I just looked at him. His voice softened. "I hate yelling at you but you just make me mad." I looked away.

"Just go Braydon please," I said.

"Just listen to me, that's all I want babydoll," he said softly. "She kissed me, she was talking to me and as soon as you came she had kissed me."

"That's lamest excuse I've ever heard Braydon!" I snapped and struggled again.

"It's the truth," he said. "You have to believe me."

"I can't believe someone that'll kiss or smash any girl in sight!" I yelled and his face turned to hurt and my face softened. "Braydon, I didn't mean that."

"That's what you think of me?" He asked hurt.

"No," I said. "It slipped out." he got mad and I swallowed but my throat was dry.

"It slipped out? I may be a player but I'm not like that Braylon!" He yelled and I flinched.

"I didn't mean it," I said softly.

"Then why'd you say it, you bitch! I swear I can't fucking stand you!" He yelled.

"Then why are you still here?!" I yelled.

"I honestly don't know!" He yelled.

"Then go!" I yelled.

"I'm not leaving, Braylon!" He yelled.

"If you can't stand me then why would you stay?!" I yelled.

"Because I want to!" He yelled.

"Maybe I don't want you too!" I yelled.

"Too bad," he snapped and he looked down. "I'm sorry I lost my temper with you, I didn't mean too." He let go of my wrists.

"Braydon, look at me," I said and he shook his head. "Braydon," he kept looking at my stomach. "Why won't you look at me?" He looked at me and tears were in his eyes.

"I can't cry," he said. "I can't, he always told me if I cried I was weak." He laid his head in the crook of my neck and I played with his hair. "I tried my best to protect Carter from him, he would hit me for no reason, just because I was born. He told me I was a mistake and nobody can ever love a mistake. I'm a mistake Braylon." I had tears in my eyes.

"No Braydon, you're not," I said and he wrapped his arms around my neck and cried into my neck.

"I couldn't protect her, I tried my best but I was too little," he cried out and gripped my hair. "I never meant to hurt her." I pulled the covers up and he took off his shirt and wrapped his arms back around my neck and hid his face in my neck. I wrapped my other arm around him and just rubbed his warm back and played with his hair. We stayed in the comfortable silence and he kissed my neck occasionally.

"Braydon," I said softly and he looked at me, his face was tearstained and red. He got off me and walked to my bathroom, he came back and I saw he washed his face. He came and got beside me.

"Thanks Braylon," he said softly and cleared his throat. "I can't believe I cried."

"Everyone has to cry at some point," I said.

"I'm glad it was in front of you," He said and kissed my cheek softly, I looked at him. He gave me a quick peck on the cheek and smiled, I couldn't help but smile. No matter how tough things were, somehow he was always smiling. "I'm sorry I got your shirt all wet."

"It's fine," I said and chuckled.

"Come on, give me a hug," I said and he smirked and he ran. "Braydon." I ran after him and ran downstairs.

"Braylon," he said in a creepy voice.

"Fine," I said. "Guess you don't want a hug." I sat on the couch and he came and tackled me. I laughed and so did he.

"See you two are happy," Mom said.

"Yeah," we said.

"Why aren't you guys in school?" She asked.

"Um see, some stuff went down and now we're here," I said and she nodded and walked to the kitchen. I looked at Braydon and he smiled and I smiled back. He pulled me on top of him and he pulled up my shirt and touched my back. I pecked his nose and he chuckled. He gripped my shorts and I pecked his cheek. He hit my butt. "Hey."

"Ho," he said and smirked.

"Well then," Carter said and we looked at him.

"Hey," We said and I sat up on his front.

"Anything interesting happen at school?" I asked.

"Not really," he said. "Besides you two."

"Where's the others?" Braydon asked.

"They went to get something to eat,"" He said and I nodded, Braydon sat up. My phone rang and I slid back.

"Hello?" I asked.

"Hey Bray," Leon said.

"Ugh! What?" I asked.

"Woah, what's up with you?" He asked.

"It's nothing, now what's up?" I asked.

"Oh yeah, I want Kali," he said and I shot up.

"For what?" I asked.

"I want to spend time with her," he said.

"Where? When? And Who?" I asked quickly.

"You trust me, right?" He asked.

"Listen, there's a difference between me and Frankie. Frankie doesn't want to lose Nick so she'll let you take Kali but I'm not letting you take Kali without me knowing where," I said. "Now again."

"I'm taking her with me and Katie," he said.

"Fine," I said. "I'll have her ready."

"Thanks, I'm coming at 4," he said and hung up.

"Mom, where's Kali?" I asked.

"Kali, coming through," Justice said coming in with her.

"Hey Kali," I said and took her. "I'll be back." I walked upstairs and gave Kali a bath, I walked back to her room and got her dressed. I brushed her hair and I picked her up. "You're going with daddy."

"Daddy," she said.

"Yep, sadly," I muttered and walked downstairs. They looked at me and Kali smiled. Someone knocked on the door. "Can you get that?" Carter answered it and Leon and Katie walked in.

"Who are the two?" Justice asked.

"Daddy," Kali said and Leon smiled, he took her.

"Bring her home before 8," Justice said and had his arms crossed.

"Um, uh ok," he said and they left.

"I'm confused," he said.

"Don't worry about it," I said.

"I'm going out to eat with Linda," mom said.

"I have to watch my sister," Justice said and they all left. I walked upstairs and crawled in my bed and drifted off to sleep.

Συνέχεια Ανάγνωσης

Θα σας αρέσει επίσης

2.5K 416 36
when emma goes to her uncle's place to live with him until her high school gets over she thought she could live a life without any fear and nobody t...
The Neighbor Από JANA_MADZ

Εφηβική Φαντασία

123K 2.6K 54
Malia Carter is a 17 year old girl who lives in California and goes to Jamison high. But Malia's different from her family there all nice and sweet b...
7.8M 195K 85
WARNING: THIS BOOK HAS NOT BEEN EDITED. THIS BOOK IS CONFUSING IN THE BEGINNING BUT IT GRADUALLY GETS BETTER. I WARNED YOU. ~ "We're going to be you...
The bad boy is my roommate Από writergxrll

Εφηβική Φαντασία

1.3M 25.8K 34
When Emma Hayes decides to move a college on the outskirts of Los Angeles half way through the college year, she expected and wanted to be an outcast...