MR AND MRS MAFIA

By TheWalnutTree

Alessia Ferrari is the Don of the Italian Mafia. Whip-smart and dangerous, she is a woman in a man's world, s... More

Authors note
1 - Nobody's doormat
2 - Cold and bitter
3 - He made me blush
4 - A lethal beauty
5 - Trapped forever
6 - Stay the night
7 - Beg for mercy
8 - Dirty hands
9 - Cocky bastard
10 - She made me blush
11 - My princess
12 - Repulsive creature
13 - Piece of shit
14 - Drown my sorrows
15 - Impulsive
16 - Perfect strangers
17 - Red carpet
18 - This is fun
19 - A straight flush
20 - Lovely party
21 - Panic
22 - Surrender
23 - Broken rules
24 - Fire away
25 - Dont piss me off
26 - Caught
27 - Ladies shouldn't swear
28 - The assassin
29 - Say it
30 - Metaphorical butterflies
31 - I want you
32 - Tangled together
33 - Punishment
34 - Unsafe
35 - My new obsession
36 - She's my liar
37 - Hard and firm
38 - Dinner party
39 - Fighting dirty
40 - Blood, tears and wounds
41 - Hesitated
42 - Hold my hand
43 - Amore mio
45 - Little pig
46 - Home
47 ~ Scared but happy
48 - America's ass
49 - Taken
50 - Destroy me
51 - Never
52 - My everything
53 - Forgive me
54 - I can't cry
55 - Damn bitch
57 - Postpone dinner
58 - Beg and apologise
59 - Die bitch
60 - Ti amo sempre
61 - Fucking hell
62 - Piss me off
63 - Ultrasound
64 - So called king
65 - Little Dog
66 - Bloody christmas
67 - Oh shit
68 - Broken
69 - Famiglia
70 - Perfectly hungover
71 - Men with accents
72 - Mother dearest
73 - Cyanide
74 - It's time
75 - Oh baby
76 - Epilogue
77 - Special bonus chapter
The end ~ Authors note
Sequel
Fan covers

56 - Brother

71.7K 1.9K 1.4K
By TheWalnutTree

TRIGGER WARNINGS:
EXPLICIT LANGUAGE
SWEARING
VIOLENCE
ALCOHOL/SMOKING/DRUGS
BLOOD/GORE

"Come home right now!" I yelled into my phone. I waited two hours and still he wasn't home. "What? What's wrong Alessia!?" Ace asked, worry laced his words. "Just come home cretin." I growled. The idiot was probably going after Sánchez. I knew exactly what he was like. More so because I would be pulling the same exact stunt myself. "Whats-" He spoke but I switched the phone off. That would get his attention.

Surely enough, he soon came home. He must have driven exceedingly fast because I was impressed at how quickly he arrived. I watched as he entered and quickly scanned the living room, his eyes resting upon me. He walked closer, his brows furrowed. "What's going on?" He asked. I smiled and patted the sofa where I lay on. He obliged and took a seat beside me. I cleared my throat and rested my hands across my stomach. "I need your help."

He raised a brow and rested his hand onto my leg. I saw him briefly glance at my newly bandaged thigh in confusion. He drew slow circles on my leg. "You need help? With what?"

"Alena is tied up in the basement-" I started before he cut me off. "What the fuck?" He amused. God why does everyone assume I did something to her. She did a good job of making herself seem innocent. I smirked. "She's a cop. She's been playing us all. She's been playing Mariano. I want to make her hurt."

"And what do you need me to do?" He asked still running circles across my leg. Everywhere he touched, I seemed to melt at his warmth. "I want you to scare the shit out of her. She says she has information on me. Things that could get me locked up for life. I want you to validate her claim." I smiled looking at the dangerously handsome man in front of me. He hummed. "Does Mariano know?" He asked. I nodded sadly and sighed. "Does he want her gone?" He added.

"I don't know." I licked my lips. I've never seen Mariano this upset over a girl before. He couldn't even bear to look at her. "We'll keep her alive." He stated. I nodded in agreement. It was nice letting him make some decisions. I know for a fact that I would have killed her fifty times over. I wasn't thinking straight. My mind kept thinking of Mariano.

"You know that she's absolutely petrified of you." I chuckled as I looked at him. He chuckled and rubbed his perfectly kept stubble. "I've never said a bad word to her." He amused. Fuck, why do we think alike? "How's your leg?" He asked. He noticed. "She ripped my stitches so I had to get it restitched. It was very painful..I was about to drink some vodka, I mean these painkillers barely help." I sighed. He just looked at me gently, understanding.

"Come on. Let's go and interrogate her. Then I can get you to bed." He spoke softly. "But I'm not tired." I chuckled. He hummed while picking me up. I leaned into his chest, my legs dangled as he climbed down the stairs into the basement. "By the way I did not appreciate you telling your guards to keep a close eye on me." I said as he lowered me into a chair.

He chuckled as he stood watching me. I scowled. "You did it on purpose didn't you?" He nodded and smirked. "Cretin." I muttered under my breath. I looked up to see Alena, she was visibly shaking, whether it was because hypothermia was creeping up on her or because now she saw my man. I wondered why she wasn't scared of me. I could snap her like a twig.

Ace walked up to her, I had a good view of his back as he talked to her. Those muscles, fuck me. "What information do you have?" He asked her. I didn't miss the subtle rugged tone to his voice. He was indeed scary when he wanted to be. I never found him to be scary.

I soon zoned out getting bored with his interrogation. I grew tired of Alena's screaming and found myself half asleep. I let my head rest on my propped arm as I absentmindedly stared at his ass. "Alessia..parasite." Ace interrupted my thoughts. I snapped out of my daze and looked up at him with a small smile. "She's lying. She knows nothing and has nothing on you." He informed me.

I sighed. "So we leave her alive?" He nodded as he kept his back turned to Alena. "But she fucking hurt Mariano and that hurts me." I gulped, feeling my heart pang. "I know but you need to let Mariano deal with her." He replied and gently began to help me up. He was right, Mariano had to deal with her to find closure.

I looked at Alena with disgust, she looked to be  a complete mess. "What did you do to her?" I smiled. I felt Ace chuckle deeply as I wrapped my arm around his back. "Took the rest of her nails and maybe a couple of her teeth."

"Should have been a dentist." I chuckled as he pulled me up into his arms. He looked down at me. "That could never compare to how much fun I'm having right now." He just tortured the bitch and with those very hands, he held me as if I was his life. As if we were his life.

He took me all the way upstairs and laid me down onto the bed. Fuck, it was nice to have him carry me. I shivered at the thought of me dragging myself up the stairs just before. "Did you have a bath?" Ace asked from the bathroom. Oh shit, the bath, the one I never took. He popped his head out and looked at me. I rubbed the back of my head. "I was going to before Alena rudely pointed at a gun at my face."

"Do you want to have one now?" He asked. I know he would help me but I was too tired and I never wanted to be a bother. "No I'm tired, you were right." I sighed. He smiled and headed back into the bathroom. I typed onto my phone and a minute later a guard entered and dropped me some painkillers and some water. I wish there was something stronger I could take. After taking the pills, I shuffled on the bed and pulled the cover over myself, leaving only my head out.

I saw the lights turn off and Ace fumbled about in the dark. What an idiot, he could have left the lights on until he was done getting dressed.   I felt a blanket being thrown over me. After he was done tucking me in, he slid into bed, wrapping his arm around me. He kissed the back of my neck and I felt his hand drop to where my stomach was. "What were you doing with Mariano?" I asked him. I felt his breath hitch slightly. "Just getting a present for you." He effortlessly lied. I hummed and closed my eyes. He was definitely searching for Sánchez.

The next day I awoke early and sneaked out of bed. Ace was out cold, nothing could disturb him. I got dressed in silence and quickly made my way downstairs with the help of a maid. I frowned when a maid handed me a crutch. I suppose I'll have to get used to it. I hated being weak but I hated being seen as weak more. I grabbed a quick breakfast which was nice, along with a cupful of strong coffee. I was also disappointed in being told I should cut down on my coffee intake. Fuck. What else? Maybe I should cut down on killing people.

I smiled widely upon entering the garage. Ace's guards were tailing me but all were too scared to actually wake him up to stop me. Not that he could. I headed to a beautiful white Mclaren. My hand ran over it's smooth body and I opened the door. I smirked when I saw Ace's guard looking at me wide eyed. "I'm not going to destroy it." I chuckled as I entered the car. It smelt of new leather. He has never driven this car, well it's wrong to leave it a virgin.

I pushed the car to its full speed. The guard that came with me was in shock as he clung onto the seat for his dear life. How funny. My leg did pain me but I couldn't give a fuck. I parked the car outside the hotel Mariano had booked while staying in America. I stepped out and looked at the car. "See not a scratch." I pointed at the car to the guard. He chuckled nervously.

I pushed open the front doors and walked toward the font reception. I was handed a set of keys for his room which was only possible because I handed the receptionist a rather large cheque. Upon entering the hotel room, which was very quiet, it was apparent that he wasn't here. I gasped but wasn't entirely surprised by what I saw. Mariano had trashed the entire room. Glass covered every surface and even the bed was ripped to shreds.

"Oh shit." I murmured and scratched my head. I had to find him. I had to make sure he was okay. I left and sat back inside the car. I held onto the cool steering wheel and rested my head on it. The guard entered the car and sat in silence watching me. I felt sick. I didn't know where he was. I could fucking kill that fucking bitch Alena. Maybe I'll shove some damn coins up her ass since she was a money grabbing whore.

"Maybe I should drive." The guard announced. "But I don't know where he is." I sighed not looking up. "He could be at the red room." He said. I looked up in shock. "A club?" He nodded. "Yes you drive." I said and swapped seats with him.

Once we reached the club I didn't feel like going inside. I knew what it would smell like. What the fuck is he doing in there? I eventually pushed these thoughts to the back of my mind and walked up to the door. The bouncers allowed me entry and I could hear loud music blaring from inside.

Fucking hell, he better not be doing what I think he's doing. I stood grimacing as I looked at the numerous women and men partying. The place was covered in alcohol bottles and glasses. There was also a filthy number of men grinding on anything that moved. I really hate this.

I scowled when I walked around trying to find him. Where was the bitch? A group of three giggling women bumped into me. "Can't you see?" I snapped at them. They giggled some more clearly drunk off their asses. I pushed past them and walked towards another section of the club. The lights were dimmed which made it harder to see and I kept myself at a distance from the fucking disgusting men.

This part of the club was filled with women. Many of them traipsed around in their underwear. I walked to the centre and saw Mariano sat on a leather couch surrounded by alcohol and a few ladies. The sight wasn't surprising to say the least. I wouldn't blame him either. He was going back to the only thing he knew, partying and fucking. He was so much more than that. But she broke him.

I sighed and crossed my arms. He was in a state all right. His dark hair was a mess, he looked like he hadn't slept and fuck, has he smoked some shit. "Mariano." I said loudly over the music. He smiled when he looked up at me. "Alessia..have you come to join the fun." He slurred.

"No. I'm just checking if you're okay." I said. He chuckled and rested his head back. "Did you smoke weed?" I asked. He nodded faintly. Fuck. Usually he would be telling me off.

"Everyone leave. Now!" I ordered. "No! Don't." Mariano countered. The women all looked toward us. "Turn the fucking music off!" I growled. I was definitely on edge, I was sober as fuck. He on the other hand couldn't even stand properly.

"Don't do this Alessia! I just want to forget." He slurred while standing up shakily. His eyes were red from crying. He took a chug from his bottle much to my dismay. "Listen to me. You'll be fine. She was just a fucking bitch. You can do so much better." I said while walking closer to him.

He sniffled and shook his head. He never thought he was worth anything. But to me, he was worth everything, even more than me. Fuck he was a mess. I tried to grab the bottle from his hand but he swung it behind him. "You don't understand. She... I should have listened to you." He mumbled. I frowned. As much as I liked being told I was right, it didn't feel good. Not at all.

"I don't like seeing you like this. Just come home please. Don't do this. I want you to stop." I said slowly. "I don't know if I can." He muttered while looking at the roof. "Just get your shit together. Don't let her ruin your life. Come with me." I added trying to persuade him. But he was the only man I could never persuade no matter how hard I tried.

"You were right. How could I be so stupid." He mumbled through his bottle. I reached forward and grabbed it off him. He dribbled some of the liquid. "Just leave me alone bitch!" He roared and slapped my cheek.

I gasped as I held my cheek. My heart was beating faster and I could feel the blood rushing to my ears. I stood in shock watching him. He was mouthing some words but I wasn't listening. I tossed my crutch to the ground in anger. I narrowed my eyes and clenched my fists tightly. "You're lucky you are my brother. I would have killed you if you weren't...I just want to help. I just don't understand why you don't get that. She was a fucking bitch, yes you loved her but I don't want to see you drinking yourself to death when she isn't worth shit." I growled. Tears lined my eyes and I gulped.

"I'm sorry! Please forgive me!" He half shouted. I watched him fall to his knees as he started to sob. "I'm sorry! I didn't mean it!" He yelled after me. I stormed out of the club uncaring for what he would do. Mariano had never laid a finger on me until today. Fucking shit. I tried to breathe in slowly as I walked quickly to the car. My leg was aching but I didn't care. I looked down at the bottle in my hand. He wouldn't hurt me. But he did. He's hurting. I yelled out and slammed the bottle to the ground where it shattered into a million pieces.

I sat into the passenger seat and cried. I cried and cried. The guard driving me home didn't utter a single word and didn't even look my way. My brother was broken and I couldn't help him. When the car stopped, I saw Ace standing at the door, arms crossed, ready to scold me. But when he saw my face, he rushed to me. And when I saw him, I couldn't help the tears from falling. Fuck I've cried already so much and they won't stop. He kneeled by the car door, watching me with worry. I rubbed away my eyes.

He held out a hand for me and I took it. He led me inside and gently embraced me in a hug. I felt him rub my back as we hugged in silence. I'm sure he knew where I went so no words were needed. When we let go, he brushed back my hair and saw my face. Judging by how dark his eyes went, Marinao must have slapped me hard indeed. He rubbed his thumb over my cheek, waiting for me to flinch. But it didn't hurt.

"It doesn't hurt. What does is how broken he is." I mumbled not looking at him. I felt him place two fingers under my chin, tilting my head to look at him. "I'll talk to him." He said. I smiled lazily. That was a good idea. I trusted Ace, I'm sure he wouldn't beat the shit out of Mariano even if he felt like it.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

This chapter I felt was very emotional.
Firstly, fuck that nailless bitch Alena and what she did to Mariano.
Secondly, just a relationship like Ace and Alessia's is all I ask for.

I don't object to men hitting women because if we women want equality, that's what it means. But men hitting women is just disgusting. And also women hitting men is just as disgusting. Hitting in general is disgusting. (Unless someone really really deserves it, then you can smack a bitch right up)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.1M 25.6K 59
[COMPLETED] _____________________________________________ "You're worth more than a fucking deal, Amara." __________________________________________...
4.1K 155 31
"If you choose to leave, I won't stop you cause I know that would be a sensible decision." He moved even closer to her, encircling her in his arms, h...
5M 152K 51
(BOOK 1 OF MAFIA LOVE SERIES) [COMPLETED & EDITING] * "Arie," he whispered, his smile dropping as he closed the distance between us. "I'm s...
643K 10.4K 64
ꨄthe mob boss and his maidꨄ β€’β€’ "I'm sorry Leo." I exclaim. "Your not." He growls, grabbing onto my ankles dragging me down towards the edge of the be...