V

In the Realm of the Gods, The Gods receive the message of the Time Goddess. Right now the Gods are thinking of a way on how to rescue her from her abduction.

"Let's send the Dragon."

"You imbecile! We cannot send the Dragon it belongs to a certain God."

"My bad."

"Do not worry everyone, I already know what's his next motives are." One of them said sounding so sure at it. All of them darted their eyes to him. "What do you have in mind?"

"Could you tell us something! You've been talking a lot about him for the past hours and it seems you know him a lot more than us." The other Gods had said, everyone nodds at his statement.

"If you all want to know. Just wait and see."

×××

In Agartha Yaya stays there not until a portal appears surprising the maiden.

She stood up then suddenly someone came out from the Portal.

"Good Gracious! Goddess Yaya, Thank the Gods for you are safe." said the one coming out of the Portal. "Ocho? You are here." Yaya said as the two sprints to each other hugging in relief.

"I was afraid you were dead when Supra got free, where is he? And also I left the Magic Laboratory so that I could give you this." Ocho said and hands over Yaya a necklace. "This isn't just an any ordinary necklace, this necklace will protect you from harm it would straight teleport you away as possible." Ocho explains, Yaya then nodds and accepts the necklace for her sake.

"It's Beautiful oh before you go Ocho I need to tell you a message for the God of Combat, before you go back tell him that Supra is coming for him. My Vision had tell me he will go there next, and my visions are absolute since it all predicted this." Yaya said while Ocho nodds at her in understandment.

"Be careful alright!"

As Ocho left, Yaya was left with no choice but to find and investigate Frostfire and Glacier, those two were the only Gods who knows how to defeat Supra.

To Ocho, when he made it back to Laboratory he saw his other friends working as the usual in the Magic Lab. Working on something magical and scientific or anything else to invent anr discover. Somewhere in the most impenetrable place in the Magic Lab, where weapons are stored and protected are placed.

Like Supra's Sonar Blades, Frosfire's Icefire Bow and Glacier's StoneSnow gloves, there others too but their sacred weapons contains magic, each individual weapon had its own power created and forge to their rightful wielders.

All Guarded by the God of Combat, Kaizo. Who wields an Ancient Energy Blade fit and forge by himself. He was the half brother of Fang, the Shadow Stray God of the Nightmare Realm.

"Is Master still roaming inside?" Asks Ocho as he has more fixing to do.

"Yes as always Ocho." Moto said not leaving his eyes off in his work.

"Alright then I'll go talk to him. I have something important to tell him." Ocho said then leaves sprinting away. "Ocho wait Master is—" Api said but it was too late Ocho had already got away not hearing what he was about to say.

"He's what?" Asks Moto behind him, Api then turns to Moto. "He is currently having a meeting with the Master Maskmana."

×××

"Hey there lady, can you you tell me where exactly am I? I don't really remember much." The Human Man asks Yaya, as Yaya forget the Human Man was still with her in the Island. She turns to the Human Man.

"Tell me First, What is your name?" Asks the Human Man to her sounding interested to her, obviously.

Yaya turns to the Human Man.

He must not know, Humans don't have anything to do in the Island and the upcoming War. The Fact that Humans were the ones responsible for Supra already causing havoc onto the Universe doesn't mean I won't forget what they did, but I cannot blame them. They were used by some certain God out there. From my knowledge Humans are one of the most vulnerable creatures existing onto this vast universe.

Yaya thought throughly. "Oh Its.. My name could be..." Yaya thought a different name for a moment. "Hanna, my name is Hanna." Yaya answers introducing a fake name.

"Oh Hanna it is. Can you tell me where am I?" He asks.

Yaya felt something different.

That's when she figured portals started appearing everywhere around them confusing the Human Man and Yaya as well.

"What the—" The Human Man got cut off as someone stabs their sword through him on the chest. "NO!" Yaya cried yelling as she witnessed the Human dies, as the Human dies the newly came persons captures the harmless Goddess. Two unknown Male figures had their blades onto her neck.

"So it's true, The Goddess of Gravity has failed to protect the Island." Some of them spoke.

Yaya's Point View

"You didn't have to hurt the Human." I spoke as They just step onto him on the ground at the poor Human's body like it was nothing. My tears had drop at the tragedy before my eyes.

"Pity, That Human is nothing but just a stray being littering our Universe. Now for my question Goddess, Tell us. Is it true! Is the God of Destruction—" One of them yelled at me, then cups my face to face them hardly. It was hurting me, their tightly grip was giving me pain in my body.

"Yes He's—" I couldn't finish my sentence when their main leader has arrived and everyone went silent making way towards me their newly captivated.

"Master the Goddess has already spoked."

"Supra has been freed and is now traveling the Universe."

I close my eyes for a moment, resting it. The news of Supra's freedom had been the talk of the Universe, I fear everyone and the Gods are already planning something due to this terrifying news. I am now held captive by Vargoba, A Ruthless Greedy Pirate King traveling the Universe conquering Worlds for decades, I never expect him to come in Agartha.

He already killed other Gods in his hands. It was one of Legends of the Nightmare Realms that is known to everyone. And now they re after Supra.

But as far as I know these Pirates were no match for him, as therefore He was the God of Destruction, Chaos and Disaster. Everything he touches and steps on decimates and vanishes like the old Legend says. He was Ruthless and Evil.

"Prepare to open the Portals, we are bringing her with us."