II

As Yaya runs towards the end of the Island she magically call her friend, Ying the Time Goddes of the Universe. With her help Yaya manages to summon a portal out of the Island.

Just when Yaya was about to enter an Explosion shook the whole place losing slightly her balance from the ground she turn around to see in the sky two single different colors clashing at each other in an inhumane speed that any eyes couldn't see the fighting.

A crimson color and an orange color keep clashing at each other, Frostfire kept dodging all of his brother's attempt to slice him in half even though they kill each other they would just be from knock each other to unconsciousness since they were cursed to live forever from the rest of their lives, Death was never a problem to them. They were born Immortal.

Yaya worriedly took a last glance and left the Island.

While at the battle Supra was grinning widely while clashing one on one with his brother's bare flaming fists.

"SUPRA!"

When Frostfire yelled on the top of his lungs, The sky darkens Supra starts to Bursts some light in him then suddenly a huge thunder strikes him aimed at him directly. Supra laughs like maniac while Frostfire loses his consciousness landing crashing back to the Island. As the God stops laughing he no longer scented Yaya's flowery fragrance in the whole Island. And so he felt extreme mad he yells creating the sky with multiple storms surging the whole Island.

×××

Earth

In the Human Realm Yaya was currently walking in a prosperous giant city, people were looking weirdly because of her strange looking clothes. Yaya used the small of her power to turn Glaciers jacket into her clothes which the same just like her clothes who got ripped out but in a different color.

Yaya was amused to see the tall structures around her the vehicles, the humans using called as phones or more gadgets belongings that can be seen and most like electricity which was Familiar to her.

"Look it's a Cosplayer."

She heard from one the humans walks passing by her.

Yaya wondered what was a cosplayer?

Just suddenly two men approaches her.

"Hi Miss? Are you a Cosplayer? Can we uhh take a picture?"

The humans asks her nicely, Yaya weirdly looks at their belongings like a phone and headphones plugging their ears she then let's out a warm smile agreeing to it. After taking pictures the two men left thanking her.

"This world is strange." Yaya spoke to herself. Meanwhile at the Realm of the Gods, The Supreme Goddes was relieved to see her daughter safe wondering in the Human Realm.

But as for the others they were all panicking on how to stop the Evil God on spree, they found out that Supra has started spreading chaos at the other worlds after he got free from Agartha.

"We must act now, I heard from my children he is on his way towards the Sacred Swamp." The Goddess of Health said worrying.

"What could he possibly want from there?" The other Gods question, then suddenly they all glance towards a one significant God who knows the reason behind it, They all went down quiet.

"He is planning to revive his lost energy back this will caused to drain all of the Swamps Energy since we sealed him away for a long period of time."

All the Gods fell in silent. After hearing his accurate opinion. The Goddes of Health felt fear over her sacred land in trouble coming to its terrifying doom.

Back to Earth, It was nighttime Yaya was fascinated by the bright lights caused by the buildings and structures. But the thought about the Island never left her mind in fact she was worrying of what happened to the Brothers fighting. What was happening to them now? Is Supra stopped? Is Frostfire anf Glacier alive?

Yaya was stressing at it.

"Goddess Yaya." She stops as behind her she saw another God.

It was Gopal, the messenger of the Universe.

"I've got a message from the Supreme Goddes." He said giving Yaya a golden scroll. Yaya happily opens the golden scroll containing words from her dearly beloved Goddes. As she reads it a light from the scroll shines all over her and Yaya felt the warm embracing presence of her Mother. Her magic power were restored after Supra took half of her energy.

She felt her power back to her as for now.

"Please send a message for me oh Dear Messenger of the Universe." Yaya asks while Gopal nodds at her request.

As Gopal disappears from the light Yaya uses her powers to change her outfit like the humans were wearing. Yaya was determined to find out about the mystery of how the humans got able to travel to Agartha, her investigation starts as she goes back to the Island to gather some information.

When she get back, she saw the whole Island was dark many damages were seen and the trees were all smoking burnt from the heat that the atmosphere breathes. Yaya felt sad about the beautiful Island half destroyed the flowers she saw blooming were all gone decimated into ashes.

Yaya disables the invisible barrier, she covers her mouth to see the humam warships were all destroyed torn into purposely piece obviously looking slashed into many pieces. She flew towards one of the warships, she then sense a single life of a human energy weakening. Not long as Yaya has a loving kind towards humans she rescues the human.

Back in the Island Yaya treats the human under her care, she manage to treats its wounds in a short period of time.

The Human slowly opens his eyes.

"I'm alive." the human spoke relief can be heard from his tone.

"Thank You—" he stops as he sees the beautiful visual of the Goddes smiling at her warmly for his good condition. He felt starstruck at her warm embracing company her presence were screaming peace. Just like Supra the human felt attracted to her.

"Does your wounds still hurt?" she asks.

The human stares to her shooking for an answer.

She then remembered the Humans hurting and capturing her, she turns away touching her neck remembering where Supra bit it when he took advantage of her. Her tears drops not making it obvious to the Human she is with. She wipes her tears then starts to walk away leaving the confuse Human man behind.