ʏᴀᴍᴀʜɪɴᴀ ᴅᴀᴛᴇ~

LOOK AT MY YAMAHINA SHIP😭😭❤️❤️ IT'S TWO CINNAMON ROLLS I CANNOT🥺🥺 *deep breath* *in and out* mk sorry

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

hey flowers~ this is dedicated to fufill all of yamahina shippers needs. there wont be smut(sadly ik😔) but mostly because it's the first date😃 and if i made sho have sex with all 11 of them- yea❤️ anyways there'll be semi-smut but for the most part it's just yamahina fluffiness. OK im done talking now~ enjoyyy

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
|Wednesday Morning|

Hinata's POV

I woke up to Zuki and Natsu jumping on my bed and shouted. I'm not even gonna lie, I considered murder for a good 5 minutes. I guess it makes sense that they're excited because I told the family about the dates and stuff.

Zuki kept on bugging me about letting her do my hair and Natsu kept bugging me about letting her pick out my clothes. Of course, I said no but because I love them, I'm letting them rate my outfits and stuff. Anyways since you're all caught up, let's go back to what I'm currently doing.

(Lei-san: YO STOP BREAKING THE FOURTH WALL! IT'S FUCKING EXPENSIVE AND IT TAKES A LONG TIME TO REPLACE CUH😠😠
Sho-chan: FUCK OFF! I'M THE ONE WITH A HAREM 🙄 COME BACK TO ME WHEN YOU GOT THE WHOLE SQUAD SIMPING JUST CAUSE YOU SMILED☺️☺️
Lei-san: fuck you😐 ugh whatever, i'll ask kenma for money just continue
Sho-chan: who?- i- yk what? nvm. ok.)

I'm currently eating(sushi😀 it is very-) BREAKFAST with my moms. Zuki went to her friend's house to pick them up and Natsu went to go take a nap before school.

I was stuffing my face with waffles when my mom, Hinata Amaya(i just typed the first name that came to mind), says, "Shoyo, who's the boy you're going on a date with today again?" I was about to speak when Mama, Hinata Sora, does before me. "His name is Yamaguchi.... Tadashi! Yeah, Yamaguchi Tadashi. Right, Sho?" "Yes, Mama. I'm going on a date with Yama-chan today," I reply while gulping down some orange juice.

"Ah~ right. The green-haired boy. You're having a sleepover with him today so make sure you pack all your stuff that you need," Mom says. I nod and head back upstairs after putting my dishes away.

I check my phone and the bold numbers say 6:10. "ok i have some time. since we're gonna go on the date first, i'll just leave my bag here and we can come pick it up after," I think as I pack my stuff.

After about 20 minutes, I get all my stuff packed and also get a tiny bit of studying in. I check my phone and it says 6:35.

I get my bag, my phone, and my keys and run downstairs to my moms. Mama gives me my bento and kisses my forehead.

"K guys I'm going now. I'll be back at around 7 to get my stuff," I yell while putting on my shoes. "Ok honey. Have a good day love you," they say in unison. "did they practice that?" I think. "I will~ Love you guys too," I say as I leave the house.

I get in my car, put my bag in the passenger seat, and connect my phone to my car to play some music. After I get that done, I put my keys in and start the car. I buckle my seatbelt and drive away as First place plays.