Epilogue

ılı.lıllılı.ıllı.

⇄   ◃◃   ⅠⅠ   ▹▹   ↻
Play the song from above⬆️
Song:"The one that got away" covered by Brielle Von Hugel

A/n ; my irls helped me write epilogue cause i was having a hard time so shout out a big thanks to my ladies </33

TW // suicide

« stupefied »

❝ Hee...❞ , mumbled the benumbed girl on the bed as her rosy lips uttered out the love of her life's name.

Her head spun in circles, reacting so woefully as the pain stung harsh, causing Sohee to helplessly groan a plaintive cry. 

❝ Sohee-ah, ❞ Her ears soon reacted towards the blonde head's call of her name.

Squinting her eyes open, the younger adjusted the fuzzy view right before her eyes.

Finally, she's able to see Ningning with concerns, facing her up-close.

❝ You're awake, at last...❞ Thumping her chest, the best friend of Sohee's sighed in relief meanwhile the young adult blankly zoned out on the hospital bed. It's been months since the Chinese had been seeing her friend lifelessly fall into a sleep of coma. For her knowledge, Sohee hadn't known that she'd been a coma patient all along for months.

Her mind only dwelled about once certain person who she last saw before falling into darkness.

The one who died on behalf of her.

❝ Hee... where's Heeseung? ❞

With hopes that her lover's still breathing, she questioned.

❝ Who? ❞ Ningning returned a question back, having no clue of what the youngster's words meant.

❝ Lee Heeseung, the young chairman of ACE. ❞ Sohee added extra details onwards, hoping that her words would reach Ningning's memory of the young man. ❝ Lee Heeseung? Who even is he? ❞ The Chinese girl furrowed her brows as a reaction. She'd never such heard name from her best friend ever since before.

❝ Ning, stop playing around. You also know that he's my boyfriend. ❞

The two of her friends knew how much of an importance Lee Heeseung was to her life....

❝ Boyfriend? What are you saying, Sohee? You never had a lover ever since you're born up to now. ❞ Lies. Sohee couldn't detect the truth in Ningning's words as her belief of Heeseung still breathing the same air was concrete.