Chapter 035

A/n ; There's a foreshadowing in this chapter 😗 I'll leave it to ur seggsy brains !

« true feelings »

The sunrise coming in between from the glassed windows made the nineteen-year-old squint her eyes open, greeting the heavenly figure who's sleeping a few distances away from her

Badump, her heart skipped a beat as she took a closer look at the man who's probably in his peaceful state of mind while sleeping. God, he looked so ethereal as she couldn't take her eyes off the striking visuals which he held on his nice-looking face.

Cautiously lifting herself up from the bed, the girl sneakily glimpsed at Heeseung who was still sound asleep with his arms resting on the mattress. Heedful she was, desperate to ever gaze upon a stranger so close as his ethereal face was luring her to do so. She couldn't help but yield to the willingness of staring at the fine man's beautiful face which was such a rare sight to see. 

How can someone look this unnatural that Sohee's starting to doubt whether she's really fated to be a picturesque immortal's soulmate or not?

Her hand gradually outstretched towards his soft face, proceeding to caress it but some guts inside of her pulled her hand back from being so daring. Heeseung, in fact, had woken up just a few split seconds after she did, was disappointed.

He could feel the female's action as therefore, the myth decided to stay silent and let her make a move as she desired to. Sohee just reluctantly blackened her space away from Heeseung as she got out of bed.

Soon afterwards, Heeseung stretched his arms out, perfectly playing a sleepy role as if he'd just woken up. ❝ Guess I really fell asleep here, told you I'd be fine. ❞

Censoring up the pain on the waist after sitting all night, Heeseung managed to fake a smile in front of the girl who's gladdened by his kind actions showering into her. ❝ Sorry for troubling you and thanks again. ❞ Thanks to him, she's slowly overcoming the traumas that her parents have gifted, one by one.

❝ Don't mention it. ❞ Heeseung generously said with a sincere smile.

Just when the boy's planning to take his leave, a brilliant idea popped inside his mind. ❝ By the way, ❞ Sohee who's folding her blankets eyed the smiley boy in the early morning as if he's the happiest person alive.

❝ Wanna go somewhere with me today? ❞

-

The laughter of children flooded the fields as the two soulmates were touring themselves around the orphanage. ❝ This is such a heartwarming place. ❞ Sohee bitterly smiled, feeling wrenched to know that many kids from this place didn't deserve the dismay which they received from their parents.