Chapter 011

A/n ; I wna make Heeseung a bit scary in this story??? 🤔

« remarks »

Heeseung remained silent before moronically laughing out loud at the girl's such brave words

She dare had the audacity to speak up like that to a grim reaper who could easily harm her if he wants to. ❝ Are you sure about that? I'm not that kind of a good person. ❞ Heeseung with a visible smirk questioned while ghosting Sohee up close but she just chuckled at how he underestimated her bravery.

What could she expect from a merciless grim reaper who guided death to people?

❝ Again, I'm not afraid of you. ❞ With her daring personality showing off, the young female stated while exchanging a serious eye contact with Heeseung's boba eyes.

The older guy smirked at her daring self, choosing bad luck when she had already suffered a lot in her life. Well, she was already chosen by fate in the first place to be soulmates with a creepy guy like him who brought bad luck to beings.

❝ But I'm no good for anyone though. ❞ Heeseung was never good in his childhood to his family and his reputation never got fantastic news except for him being a successful young chairman. ❝ We don't need that fact, so leave it aside. Plus, you're too isolated right now, unless you love isolation? ❞ Sohee clicked the right point as she could already tell that the young man was too lonely just by reading his down expression.

The grim reaper just turned his head around, avoiding her question since he surely didn't wanna expose his emotional side to a young high schooler when he was supposed to a creepy adult. 

Who loved isolation anyway? Although Heeseung might be an introvert himself, the boy sure did hate the lonesome presence of being all by himself or having no one by his side.

❝ See? You are lonely even if you wanna deny it. ❞ Heeseung was busted by the young girl as silence awkwardly flew in the air. It was nothing to be embarrassed about in Sohee's perspective since she could relate to the sadness of no one being there for her in the darkest and hardest time throughout those eighteen years of living.

Literally no one true was there for her even though she tried to be genuinely nice to them. Or did they just not click well with her introverted personality? ❝ Since I'm useless and have nothing to do, accompanying you's the only help I can offer you. Until we depart, of course. ❞ Sohee already stated her concrete words and was never planning to withdraw them back.

It's the best she could return back to herself and die afterwards since she was too broke to repay him a large about of money. Plus, this poor isolated guy seemed like he needed someone to be there for him.

Like how she need when there was eventually no one for her. She just wanted to repay him for the greatness of providing her peace when she's still breathing before the last moment her life comes.